All Comments on 'Wife Dances at Bachelor Party'

by Repticulus

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 3 years ago

Well if this true hope you have a very serious talk with your wife about how it went down and how much you didn't like it. Saying she had no choice sounded like bs to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So dancing ended at 10:30, and she didn’t get home until after 2 am, and when she did she went straight to the shower? Sounds like someone got fucked, but she got paid and as a bonus helped a friend. Sounds like everyone won....except you. Maybe I am just a cynic, but watch how the groomsmen treat her and her physical reactions to those actions. If this is really a true story, I hope I’m wrong.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Good luck with your new lifestyle, i guess she will not be exclusive to you. On the brightside you can become her pimp, if you haven't already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If my wife said she felt obligated to strip at a bachelor party, especially for people I know and will see again, she would now be my ex wife. If I wanted to marry a stripper or whore I would have. If this is true, why not tell her when she came home to show you her pussy? You would know if she had sex for certain. How embarrassing to know all of your friends saw and felt up your wife and for them to know you married a slut. When you have kids they will be so proud when you tell them this story. Hopefully you don't have daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So when does Sherri dance for you at a BBQ and serve you naked? Don't forget the naked slow dance where you get to grab her ass and tits. I mean fair is fair, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

True or not, this was so poorly written as to be almost unreadable. The grammar errors were everywhere, and combined with switches of tense and style in a haphazard way. I find it hard to believe this was even written in Word or Google Docs, let alone reviewed by an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Overall I enjoyed your story. There were some glitches with the grammar, but those can be overcome. I especially liked how you presented your emotions concerning her participation. If it is a true story keep an open line of communications, it could very well open up an extraordinary sexual adventure. Listen to what SHE has to say and be truthful with her about your feeling and keep condemnation and name calling out of it.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it quite a bit. You should use all ten story tags available to help people find your story. And fill up your favorites to help readers find your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, well told. I assume the husband's disapproval was meant to be ironic. I was in his position twice, initially telling her I disapproved, just to appear like I was protecting her. But secretly I approved. She was going to do it whether I approved or not. Each time, on the appointed evening, I attended, but chose to stay. I made the perfunctory expressions of withholding my approval, because it was expected of me, but in reality her nudity and display was a turn on for me, as well as for everyone else. I was very proud of her, as well as the envy of the other guys. Her own dance was very similar to the story, except nobody was allowed to touch her. And, like the story, most knew her and were seeing her nude for the first time.

MFFMMFFMalmost 3 years ago

Waiting for someone to write a story of a woman as the stripper for her own fiance's bachelor party. In other words, she's the bride.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 3 years ago

MFFM I have a story like that in my Wanda series. It's actually in two parts.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Very believable. Realistic description of the discomfort felt by the participants. I'm sure this actually happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMabout 2 years ago

This did have the hint of a realistic story...

As for the grammar police ....ignore them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@MFFM: "Waiting for someone to write a story of a woman as the stripper for her own fiance's bachelor party."

Already exists. Try "Bachelor Party Gangbang" by Brittni4u: literotica.com/s/bachelor-party-gangbang

When stripper cancels, the future bride fills in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I bet every guy took turns fucking her made sperm deposit in cunt might got knocked up bareback sex is better anyway she gets to feel sperm go up in her then leak out of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone who would stay with a woman like that is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The narrator of this story missed a good thing. I stuck around and watched my wife strip at a friend's bachelor party, and was glad I did!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This story reeks of reality versus fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK since it is your life and wife. Had my wife even thought of doing this we would be having a huge fight that would end up with "its stay married to me or go strip".

Tomh1966Tomh196611 months ago

Wife as stripper if I am there is 1 on the 10 scale of uncomfortable. Wife nude without me present 10/10 and probable divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Besides not staying there to support and protect her, Melanie's husband really missed out. If he'd stayed to enjoy her show, she probably would have been ready to leave after completing her strip. I know, because everytime my wife has stripped off in front of friends, I've stuck around and nobody has ever dared to touch her. They're happy, she's happy, and she knows when it's time to leave. This has worked for friends' bachelor parties as well as for less formal occasions.

BTW, Melanie doesn't need her husband's permission to strip off.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. This story is amazing. His wife is brave. I wish my would have the courage to dance like her. Husband should have stayed and watched. He should have also videotaped it to show to others

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is fantastic. His wife is brave and a loyal friend. Husband should be honored to have her as his wife. He whimper out by not staying and actually supporting her. Most women do not have the courage or body to do this Husband should be proud

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous