Wife Discovers Her Needs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished my second drink when I heard the sliding glass door open behind me. I turned to see Sue, or who I thought was Sue. The woman standing at the door was wearing a red tube top tightly across her tits, showing off her flat, tanned stomach, and Daisy Duke type denim short-shorts. On her feet were four inch red heels. With her tan and short blond hair she looked stunning and ready for the fucking of her life.

"Well, well, well. You went all out," I said, dragging out the words for emphasis.

"I really feel slutty. I wanted to dress the part. You like?"

"Oh, I do." I got up and ran my hands over her body. I gently tugged at the top and it slid down over her boobs, exposing them and her hard nipples. I bent down and took one into my mouth.

"You know what that does to me, sweetie," she said softly. "I can't wait to feel Joe's tongue on my nipples." I moaned. It was an erotic thought. "But save it for later, we should go."

"We still have a little time."

"Yes, but I thought we'd stop and grab a bottle of something before we get there. OK?"

I put her halter top back up and we went inside to lock up and grab the car keys. It was warm out so no coats necessary. Luckily, the SUV was in the garage so the neighbors wouldn't get a peek at Sue's slutty outfit.

"Where'd you want to stop, Sue?" I asked, backing out of the garage and into the street.

"I checked and there's a place not far from Joe's. A mini-mart. They should have something, a bottle of wine at least."

As we drove I couldn't keep my eyes off Sue and her outfit. The air conditioning in the truck made her nipples stand at attention and they were quite visible through the thin material of the halter. She kept running her hands over her toned, tanned legs. I could tell she was very horny and maybe a little nervous. The place we were going was quite a ways outside of town in a rural farm area in the county, an area I'm not sure Sue or I had ever been. I had to get out on a highway once we cleared the suburbs and it wasn't too long before we encountered a combine on the road, taking up most of the two lanes but leaving enough to wear I could still pass him on the left. Besides the driver, there were three farm hands riding outside the cab.

"Go slowly around them, honey," Sue said. She started repositioning herself in her seat and pulled her tube top down, exposing her tits. She held them in her hands and thrust her shoulders back as she twisted toward her window. One of the Latino farm workers was the first to spot her. I watched as he tapped his buddies to look and then they in turn knocked on the window of the cab for the driver. Sue was pinching her nipples and hefting up her titties to the men. I drove steady, trying to keep on the road but also not wanting to miss the action which was incredibly exciting to me. Sue lifted a nipple to her mouth and sucked on it. The guy in the cab tooted the horn and the farm hands clapped. Sue stopped sucking her nipple and blew the men a kiss and then told me to drive on. I sped up and she kept waving while the combine's horn sounded again.

About 10 minutes later we came upon the mini-mart and I pulled in so we could get a bottle of wine or something. Sue went inside while I stayed in the car and texted Joe that we were close by and would be at his place soon. He sent back a "Thumbs Up" emoji. The minutes ticked by as Sue was inside and I started thinking maybe the old rural mini-mart didn't have anything better than a can of Budweiser. Maybe that would be OK with Joe? Who knows? I really didn't know anything about the guy. How crazy am I? I know it's what Sue wants but should I step up and say 'enough'? She is my loving wife after all. Confusion reigns.

Then I looked over and saw Sue walking out with her tits out. The tube top was pushed down around her stomach and she had a big smile on her face. She was carrying a bag as well, so it seems she got the alcohol and maybe something else.

"Oh my god!" she said as she climbed in the SUV. "Your wife is a total slut!"

"I know. I love it! So what happened? You went in for wine, beer, something and a few minutes later your tits are out."

I started to pull out of the parking lot and head to Joe's.

"Well, I'll tell you," Sue started, her tits still on display. "I asked if they had any hard stuff but they didn't. So I thought since it's warm out beer would be better than wine. The clerk said the good selection was in the beer walk-in. He came around the counter to show me and we walked into the cooler. Well, my nipples immediately got hard and he noticed and made some joke or something and followed it up with a compliment about the way I looked..."

"So you showed him your tits? Doesn't take much anymore," I said in a joking manner myself.

"I ended up giving him a blow job, Mr. Funny Man."

That stunned me.

"He was probably 18, maybe 19, and just seemed so sweet. He touched my breasts so tenderly and I could see he was hard so I thought I would help him out. I didn't want to have to clean up so I swallowed it all," Sue added.

"Really? Right there in the beer cooler. You are a surprise!"

"What can I say? I never knew all of this was possible, never dreamt I could be in so many sexual situations - if I wanted them to happen. It's powerful." Sue adjusted her top to put her boobs away for the five minutes more of a drive to Joe's place.

I turned down a rural road and the homes, ranches really, were about a mile or more apart. The map on my phone said we were about 500 feet away. Looking ahead, there was a yellow house, single story, right up on the road. It had a corral next to it with a horse or two and barn further back. About a quarter mile off the road from that, down a long dirt driveway, was another house. This one was smaller, and almost looked like a double-wide but seemed more permanent. There was an old car parked out front and another on blocks on the side of the house. As we drove up the driveway there was lots of junk lining the way, old farm equipment and appliances. The house itself seemed in a bit of disrepair, with peeling and fading paint, blinds that seemed broken and a roof that was five years past replacement.

"You sure about this?" I asked Sue.

She just kept looking at the home, maybe for a sign of life. There was none.

"Well, we're here, right?" was all she offered.

I parked the car near the front porch steps and we both got out. I followed her up the stairs to the front door and gave three raps. The door opened a little and then enough for us to enter. The person behind the door remained hidden. Sue walked in first and I followed. It was dark in there and smelled a little funky but not terrible. The pea green carpet could use some updating. Then I saw our host. He was nothing like the photo. Surprise.

"Hey there!" Joe said to us. "Glad you could make it out. Is this Sue? Damn, she's hot."

Joe shook our hands and I looked at Sue who just kept appraising Joe. He must have been in his 60s, about 6'2", longish gray hair but balding on top. He had a thick gray beard that went down to the top of his chest (but stopped well above his pot belly) and he sported an oxygen tube. His arms were thick and salt-and-pepper hairy. He wore a dark green t-shirt a size too small and gym shorts that had seen better days.

"Thanks, Joe. Um, your pictures seemed a little, uh, different?" I offered.

"Yeah, well, you know the Internet. Can't trust that," he said chuckling.

Sue, who hadn't said a word or changed her expression suddenly walked up to Joe and placed a hand on his stomach and one on his shoulder and leaned in to kiss one of his hairy cheeks. Then stepped back.

"And what about me, Joe? Am I what you imagined?" Sue gently tugged down her tube top, exposing her firm, beautiful tits to our new friend.

"You are more, darlin'. Much, much more." He answered, nearly salivating.

"Well why don't we get comfortable on the couch and get to know each other. Sweetie," she said to me. "Go sit in that rocking chair and watch us."

Sue took Joe's hand and led him to the couch. Again, seemingly dingy and worn. I took a seat myself and wondered why I didn't check this guy out. Because that's not what Sue wanted, that's why.

Once on the couch his hands began roaming her body as he moved in to kiss her. His left hand caressed her right boob and their lips met in a gentle kiss, then parted and their tongues played with each other. It was hard to see what was happening because of his long beard and long stringy gray hair. But his thick hand was pawing her tit and pinching the nipple. Sue jutted her tit out, feeling horny at being with the stranger, and her hand massaged his shoulder and back as they kissed. She was moaning louder and it seemed a while before they finally broke.

"My god she is a hot one, buddy," Joe said to me. "Get naked, darlin'. And then do the same for me."

Sue stood up and faced Joe. She slowly pulled the tube top over her head and tossed it in my direction. She brought her hands up and cupped her tits and pinched her nipples, licking her lips as she did it.

"Mmmm, that's my slut," Joe purred. Sue then moved her hands down and unsnapped her Daisy Dukes and slid them down her long legs before stepping out of them and tossing those my way. She wore a red thong that barely covered her pussy.

"Dance for us, slut," Joe ordered. Sue began to sway to imaginary music, running her hands over her body. Joe undressed slowly as he watched her. His pasty white body was covered in gray and black hair; his belly was large and hung down flabbily toward his package. Once he removed his white underwear that was visible too. And impressive. Joe had huge balls and a huge cock to go with them, probably about seven inches with a big mushroom head. He was hard for an older guy and his member stuck straight out from a patch of gray pubes.

"What's that pussy look like, slut?" Joe asked Sue, somewhat playfully, but also with an edge. Sue seemed to like being talked to like that.

"Why don't you pull my thong down and see?" she replied and danced over to Joe who grabbed each side of the thong and pulled it down to her ankles. Sue stepped out of it and straightened up, thrusting her pelvis at Joe to give him a good look at her nicely shaved cunt. Joe began stroking his cock and reached out to feel my wife's sex, running his hand over her mound and sliding a finger along her folds.

"Are you getting wet, slut?" Joe asked. Sue had placed her hands behind her head, offering her pussy to the man, her large firm tits sitting high on her chest. Joe looked over at me. "I can see her getting wet. Thanks for bringing her to me, buddy. Now let's see how she sucks cock. Get to it, sweetie."

Sue kneeled on the dirty carpet between his legs, a hand on each hairy, fat thigh, and engulfed his prick in her mouth. I nearly came it was so hot a sight. Sue looked beautiful, a goddess at the feet of a disgusting man, but even that was incredibly erotic to me.

As she took his cock deep the top of her head pushed his big fat hairy belly in but she didn't mind. He was growing even harder as she sucked him deep. One of her hands found her nipple and toyed with it. I could tell she was hot and horny playing the slut to this stranger. I rubbed my own cock through my pants, not feeling comfortable enough to pull it out here.

Sue had a grip on the base of Joe's cock and was bobbing her head up and down, making erotic slurping sounds. The saliva made his cock glisten. "Oh, yes," he said softly. "That's a good cock whore. Take it all." Sue repositioned herself and impaled her throat on that big stick. Now her hand was slowly stroking it too as she was focusing on the tip.

"Let's go to the bedroom, little lady," Joe said as he touched her arm to get her attention away from his cock. "Follow me."

Joe hefted himself up off the well-worn couch and started to amble toward a door at the back of the living room. Sue looked at me with lust in her eyes. She was gone and would do anything this man asked her. That worried me and excited me at the same time. Though he seemed harmless enough.

As Sue entered the bedroom Joe handed her something and said, "Here, put this on." It was a brown leather dog collar with shiny silver studs on it. Sue took the collar and began fashioning it around her neck. Joe then picked up a short metal chain and attached it to the metal loop of the collar.

I had followed slowly and stood in the door. Joe looked at me with a smile. "I like to keep my bitches leashed when they ride me."

Sue looked at Joe. "Am I going to ride you?"

"Yes you are, darlin'."

Joe proceeded to fall on the bed on his back and adjusted the oxygen tank and the feeder line. His cock was standing straight up. He tugged on the chain a couple times and Sue dutifully moved closer.

"Now climb up there and ride me," Joe told her.

Sue climbed onto the bed and placed her hands on his big belly and hairy chest as she positioned her pussy over his monster cock. She slid down easily on it and positioned her feet so she could bounce on his cock.

"Tell me how you like that inside you," Joe said.

Sue didn't miss a beat. "I love it, baby. I love having your big hard cock in my wet slutty pussy."

My cock was so hard I thought I would cum watching my beautiful Sue riding this fat, hairy old man in this dingy bedroom - it was almost too much. I knew Sue was feeling it. I was too. Her big tits were bouncing as she bucked on his cock. Her pussy juices made a sloshing sound. She pulled on her nipples and I could tell she was cumming, then she let out little screams of pleasure to confirm it.

"When it's time for me to cum, I want to shoot all over your lovely face."

"Yes, Joe," Sue responded.

Her firm ass looked so hot and she moved in forward and back motions on that big, thick cock inside her.

"OK, honey, get down there and stroke it."

Sue hopped off and got between Joe's fat hairy legs and jerked the big cock in her hand. It was wet from her juices and her hand glided easily up and down.

"That's it, get your face in there."

Joe made some low grunts and began shooting rope after rope of cum up in the air and over Sue's face and in her hair. It seemed endless coming from those big balls. Her tongue was out to lick what she could and then she took his still hard cock in her mouth, sucking out the remaining cum.

"Oh god, she is so good, partner. You are a lucky man. Why don't you grab a towel and clean her up a bit," he said to me.

I paused for a moment before snapping out of the dream state I thought I was in. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I went to the bathroom to find some towels but there weren't any so I went back out through the living room to the kitchen to find a dish rag or something. I found what seemed like the cleanest cloth and walked back into the bedroom. When I got there, Sue was tied to the four poster bed with rope, spread-eagle, still wearing the dog collar but the leash was off.

"What's up?" I asked, a bit confused, as I walked over to Sue and looked down on her cum-covered face.

"I'm going to stay here overnight, sweetie," Sue told me in an innocent voice.

"What? We never talked about that," I shot back. That's when Joe piped up.

"Son, I'm not sure she's done experiencing what she wants to experience. I'm going to help her," Joe said as he ambled into the bathroom to take a leak.

I turned to Sue. "Are you sure? We don't know anything about this guy."

"Oh, he's harmless," Sue said. "Just lonely and horny." She blew me a kiss.

"Yes, but you're at his mercy like this," I pleaded.

"I know. It's what I want," my beautiful wife told.

Joe walked back into the room. "We can call you tomorrow when she's ready to be picked up."

I looked at Sue, smiling through Joe's cum. I went to clean it up.

"Eh, don't bother," Joe said to me. "Looks a hell of a lot sexier than those newspaper ads I seen her in."

(To be continued)

12