All Comments on 'Wife Discovers Her Needs Ch. 01'

by GarryR2017

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ok whats in it for him?

so far it is all her and her and her

what does he get out of it?

and why the fuck would he pick her up

shit she can walk or take a cab

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Ugh

It really wasn't a factor in this story, but the description really turned me off:

"Real estate agent wife discovers her wild side"

Why do these wives who discover their "wild side" always play with it outside the marriage, instead of sharing it with their husbands?

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This is just bad...

This is just bad...It seems who wrote this was Joe and not the husband! Like a old man's fantasy to fuck one of those faces in the newspaper ads...She, for a change of her husband, wanted a viril younger stud so why would she go for a 60 years old one? Just one reason: he was the one writing this...So for me this bad story ends here no matter many chapter will show up in future...1*

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Not much of it was entertaining but the mini mart bliwjob was the final straw for me. Hubby was to be in charge but she decided to suck off and swallow some random kid? Why isn't that a warning sign to hubby? The couple is set up as a partnership based on trust and respect but the wife becomes one of the most selfish and self centered characters on lit. Forcing behaviors that are not compatible will not make a cohesive and believable plot. You know what you want her to do and how submissive hubby is to become but want your own twist. Unfortunately, you twist isn't believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

oh yes. can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

This story makes as much sense as a husband telling his wife that because she's not in the mood much he's going to have to bring in another woman to help him out. She can actually help him find another lady though so they can do this together. I guess the wife can sleep in the guest room when his "real lady" wants to stay over. They can wake her in the morning when they want breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story ended,

No reason to continue, it will be too short. She was never heard from again and her husband ended up very happy without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RE agents can be real sluts

I know because I am one, along with numerous others working at my agency. We have an unlimited number of houses to show and they are perfect for fucking guys safely and discreetly. All but one of us is married, but our husbands have no clue. For a variety of reasons we aren't satisfied at home, so we have lovers we meet regularly. We aren't proud of it, but we get the sex we want. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only idiotic shit!!!

Downright nonsense!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"We keep our clients confidentiality"

And then shows a video of masturbating and even says who she is.

I'm not sure you know confidentiality stands for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It amazes me

It's amazing that all these women who find their "WILD SIDE" and "HAVE THEIR NEEDS STILL" turn to their husband's and have the nerve to say "sorry Jack you can't get the job done, so I'm looking somewhere else for it, toughen up" because their libido is all of a sudden running hot. Can you image if a man did the same thing, especially when he is at his peak, his wife timid and not wanting sex as much, turning to her and saying the same... and is it me, or do others get the impression real estate agents seem like selfish cunts, many a story of them here, all loving the strange and thinking they are entitled to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Love to hear what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
times up

sad to say but its time to change the locks at home

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Keep going. chap 2 should be interesting. ignore the leeches who contribute nothing but criticize everyone. as if they count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
House seller

Hot story love how she obeys her new Master.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
A little crappy due to the unplanned Hummer and going ahead after seeing the house

Much worse due to the standard emotional blackmail by wife, "If you really loved me....".

Trash for her way ting to stay tied up

Minus 5 for him wuss-cucking out and agreeing. Vile crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Anonymous- loved it

Well they must have counted, you seem to be bothered by them. Why is that? Feeling guilty about admitting you like a hot wife, cuckold story? Pigs like you would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another new hot wife trash writer joins the fray.

That's what this category needed, as if we didn't have enough trash already thrown here daily. 1*

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 6 years ago
Hot!

👍👍👍🤞

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Can

we separate this crap from the rest of loving wife?

Would have made a decent btb story but no. Author dreams of cocks rather than pussy.

"You say you want other men and I'm not enough? Sure honey." After a brief time while I prepare for divorce, "Have a good life slut. Adios." And thereafter make sure everyone in town and especially the real estate world know she's a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Great writing. Sexy plot. Can't wait for next chapter. Ignore the idiots who criticize, talk about losers.

cumonvickycumonvickyover 4 years ago
OMG that's struck a chord!

Not something I had even thought about before, but this account has really turned me on. I'm well versed in all manner is sexual adventures, but this is definitely something different. I would never have thought I would want this, but I DO!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Vicky

Come on Vicky, did you just now realize you were a whore too?

beretta84beretta84over 3 years ago
WTF....

you write a story as Ch.1. get is started & then disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story please write another chapter

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

beautiful story and the fact she wanted to spend the night with the fat old guy only proves she was horny for anything that was about to cum her way. Hope you write more about your sexy wife and her episodes with others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous