Wife Dominated Husband Watches

Story Info
Wife and husband enjoy her being dominated.
5.8k words
4.63
10.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and I had been married for over ten years. I asked her what she wanted for her thirtieth birthday. She went quiet but said she would think about it. The next couple of times I questioned her she went quiet again and almost defensive. I had no idea why until the next time she answered me.

"I am not sure whether this is possible and I am sure it is not sensible. I am not sure how to put this, it could be really embarrassing."

"Well it is not going to be embarrassing or very informative unless you tell me. What is it that you want?"

"I don't want a present as such I want an experience. A sexual experience."

I waited for her to elaborate further but she dropped her eyes and went quiet yet again.

"I want to be .... I want to be completely submissive. I want to be controlled, dominated and well ....... forced to do things."

She was now very flustered and clearly uncomfortable.

"That's no problem. I know it has never quite worked when we have tried it before but I would be delighted to try and completely dominate you."

"Well I am sure you would but that is not everything. I want ...... no it is not a good idea. Just forget it."

"Just say what it is that is bothering you."

"I want to be dominated by someone other than you. I am sorry it really is a bad idea, forgive me."

"Just wait. I haven't said no yet. How would you propose to recruit the person to dominate you? Can I be there while you are being dominated? Would the person be a stranger or someone known to us?"

"I don't know all the answers. If you wanted to be there that would be nice but might be difficult to arrange. I don't like the idea of hiring a profession dominatrix. It might seem a bit cold. I don't know anyone who I could imagine asking."

"I think I would be a little concerned if you could. Let me have a time to think it over and see if I could come up with a suggestion."

Alice seemed delighted to have not had her suggestion rejected. She was quiet but clearly very sexually aroused by the possibility that we had discussed. She had the quickest hardest orgasm I can remember when I forcefully entered her with no foreplay.

Alice had set me a challenge to give her the present she wanted for her birthday. I needed to find someone who would be discreet, attractive enough to Alice and capable of completely dominating a strong willed lady. I considered advertising online but was worried that it would be risky.

It wasn't long after our discussion that I realized a female I worked with had hinted that she was in a relationship where she was a submissive. I decided to probe her about it. She was always rather quiet but came to life when I questioned her about her dom. I asked if she would introduce me to him. She seemed surprised until I explained the situation. I thought she would be upset but she said that she was instructed to look out for possible new submissives for her dom.

I was a little surprised when I met him (Stan) in the pub the next day. He was much older than my colleague and not particularly imposing. He listened to my problem and said he would be happy to meet Alice and see whether there was the right chemistry for a one off session.

When I suggested the meeting to Alice I made it clear that he was no Adonis but was an experienced Dom. She was very comfortable with that and became very sexually agitated as we prepared to meet him in the pub. I was surprised when as arranged we turned up at the pub and my colleague (Jan) was with him. I sat Alice down at their table and went to the bar to buy a round of drinks.

When I returned to the table Stan was explaining that he would require the promise of complete obedience from Alice. Given the nature of the session he would agree the boundaries with me. These would not be shared with Alice before the session. I had never seen Alice so compliant and almost meek looking. When he asked her to confirm that she understood and agreed without reservation she said

"Yes Master I understand and agree without reservation."

"Good, now all I need is for you to pass a little test of your ability to follow orders. Jan please take Alice into the ladies and prepare her as instructed. Alice, when you come back to the table you will put your panties onto the middle of the table. Your bra will be in your handbag. You will obey Jan as if she is me. She will report any indiscretions to me. Do not disappoint your husband or me."

I expected Alice to tell him to fuck off but was delighted when she said

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

As the two ladies left for the ladies Stan said,

"I can tell you are surprised by Alice being submissive. She is a natural. I have seen many ladies think they would like to try being submissive. Alice was deeply aroused by the merest suggestion of being dominated. Jan will confirm just how excited she is. By the time they leave the ladies Alice will be begging to be allowed to orgasm."

"What is Jan doing to her in there? Alice is really turned off by lesbianism. All she wanted was an evening of being totally dominated. Dominated by a man."

"She will be fine, trust me. By the time you get her home she will do anything you ask. Now we need to agree the boundaries that you wish to set on our session. I will not exceed what we agree but I will do everything I can to bring the submissive side of Alice out within what we agree."

We had a long detailed discussion about what he was allowed to do to Alice. I hoped that I had not gone too far but was comforted by the fact that we would both have a safe word we could use if we were unhappy. If used the session would end immediately.

As we finished our discussion I saw Alice walking gingery towards the table accompanied by Jan with a huge smile on her face. Alice stood by the table as if waiting for instruction. After a few seconds the look on her face changed and her legs buckled slightly.

Jan looked even happier as she stated,

"Alice has a very comprehensive stimulator fitted to her. I have only turned the power on to two out of ten. Usually this would only mildly excite me. In the state she has been for the last 15 minutes or so it will keep her just short of being able to orgasm. You would like to orgasm wouldn't you Alice? But you will have to wait. I think you need to give Master what he requires from you."

My beautiful wife looked totally defeated but also bristling with a sexual tension. She stretched into the middle of the table and spread her panties out as if displaying them for discussion. She then lowered herself stiffly onto her chair. Master played with the panties before picking them up, displaying the stained crotch and holding them to his nose and breathing in deeply.

"Alice you have just one opportunity to ask me very nicely what you want from me. Please include how you have found this evening and your first experience of being dominated. Have you enjoyed it and has it sexually excited you? I will decide whether to grant you a session based on what you say."

Alice looked at me with pleading eyes but I was not sure what they were pleading for. My only response was to nod in a positive way.

"Please Master I would like to experience a session of complete submission. I want you to dominate me totally and get me to do whatever you wish. I will obey you whatever you demand. This evening has been many things; frightening, humiliating, embarrassing but most of all unbelievably sexually exciting. It has given me a small insight into how wonderful a full session with you might be."

We stayed at the table while Jan controlled the power that the stimulator was set at to keep Alice squirming and eventually begging openly to be allowed to orgasm sitting in the middle of a pub bar. Eventually Master took the controller and gave it to me telling me to keep Alice on the edge until we got home. I was then to turn it up high until she had an orgasm while fully dressed (other than her panties) and with no additional help. She was then to fuck me however I told her to.

When we got home I got Alice to stand in front of me and hold onto my shoulders. Her orgasm was dramatic and she had to hold onto me hard as her legs gave out completely. The stimulator which I did not see until she took it off was comprehensive with dildoes filling both her pussy and her bottom and a vibrator that fitted her clit perfectly.

She did as ordered and I lay on my back and required her to ride me slowly and firmly. I kept slowing her to delay my orgasm which when it came was more violent than any I had experienced. I barely registered that she orgasmed at the same time. We both agreed that it was an evening we would never forget.

It had been agreed that Alice would present herself to her Master on the evening of her birthday. I would accompany her and be free to watch if I did not interrupt. She would have a safe word that if she used would end her session. I had a safe word that if I used she could veto. If she vetoed it I would be asked to leave without her. The session would last as long as her Master wished but not exceeding 4 hours.

Master stipulated that Alice should play with herself twice every day before her birthday without reaching orgasm. In addition she was to offer herself to me each evening. I was to excite her and use her for my pleasure but ensure she did not climax. It was ten days between her meeting with the Master and her birthday. In the last couple of days of the ten she was like a cat on a hot tin roof. She did exactly as her Master had instructed but I had to be very careful when she offered herself to me, as she seemed to be agitated and sexually excited when she presented herself to me. To prevent her getting over excited I had to restrict her to giving me a blowjob. The last night when I came in her mouth her eyes were ablaze with frustrated lust and her pussy was dripping with excitement. She was pleased when I reminded her that she was not to touch herself on the day of her birthday.

The instructions received from her Master on the morning of her birthday told her to wear the clothing that was in a box on the doorstep. All that was in the box was a skintight short dress and a pair of high heels. We were to travel to her Master's house by underground train, she was only to wear the dress and shoes and was required to ensure that at least two people at least one of them female had a clear view of her pussy that had to be clean shaven. I was required to confirm each exposure otherwise it would not count. The shaving that I was required to perform was a problem as she became so excited I had to keep stopping to prevent her cumming.

When Alice put the dress on we realized for the first time that as it stretched it became opaque. Not only the shape of her nipples could be seen but the dark color was clearly visible. I was pleased that having shaved her pussy completely clean there was no pubic hair to show through. When I was behind her it did seem obvious that she had no panties on. When she looked in the mirror her intake of breath made it clear she felt very vulnerable. She did look stunning and almost naked. I could see that the thought of travelling in public dressed as she was frightened her.

It took me some time to convince her to step outside the house. If she could have seen herself as I could she would have panicked as when we went out into the full light she looked almost naked when the light was in the wrong (or from my perspective right) position. We agreed it would be more fun for me, and more of a challenge for her, if I we were not obviously together. Alice sat at the end of the carriage and for the first few minutes didn't appear to move her legs an inch apart. I was three seats away from her and every seat was occupied. A couple had got on with us but they seemed very occupied with each other. Alice did seem to manage to get their attention when she studied them as she opened her legs. The female discretely pointed out the view she had and encouraged her partner to look. Far from being satisfied that she had completed what was required of her Alice seemed to revel in opening her legs further and pointing the view straight towards the delighted young man.

As we departed the train Alice smiled at the young couple and with eyes ablaze said to me, "Fuck that was exciting." The walk to Stan's house was not far. The sun was getting low and a number of people did a double take when seeing Alice looking nearly naked. Alice loved the attention and seemed almost disappointed when we reached the house. The welcome from Stan was short and sweet as he pointed to the floor in a large sitting room and said, "Kneel". She didn't hesitate even when he attached a blindfold and a collar. He pulled the lead that was attached to the collar until it was nearly on the floor before standing on it. The view of my strong-willed wife blindfolded, head down and bottom up was stunning. Her short dress had ridden up and now framed her beautiful ass and excited pussy. He took his foot off the lead before walking round behind her. He took hold of the hem of her skin-tight dress before very slowly pulling it up until it was around her neck, leaving her ample boobs hanging beautifully. He now pulled until the dress, now inside out covered her from her neck down her arms to her hands. Somehow she looked more naked than I had ever seen her and totally vulnerable.

Stan now walked away from Alice and over to a cocktail table where he poured two drinks. He offered me a seat and one of the drinks. As we settled with a perfect view of her from behind he asked me whether Alice had displayed herself as required. I confirmed that she had and also that she had found it arousing. He laughed at this and said that her arousal was very obvious positioned as she was.

"Masturbate."

The simple order was delivered as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Her reaction was immediate and her hand was quickly working on her pussy that was so wet I thought it might well drip onto the wooden floor. Stan was in no hurry and settled back sipping the excellent whiskey.

"It looks like Alice is not opposed to being fucked in the bottom. Does she enjoy a cock pushing through her sphincter?"

"It isn't something we have done for a long time but she does enjoy a little fingering of her butt when she is aroused."

"Aroused as she is now? I think we should confirm her anal sensitivity."

As he finished saying this he produced a penis shaped vibrator. Leaning forward he gently circled her very open looking anus with the vibrating dick. My wife has a large crinkled area of nearly black skin surrounding her anus. The circling was just outside this. Her anus first tensed but then seemed to open up as if trying to welcome the prick.

"Where would you like the vibrator to enter you Little Alice?"

Alice seemed slightly thrown by this question but after a couple of seconds said,

"Up my bottom please Master."

This seemed to me to be the right answer but Stan didn't.

"Think hard and answer the question again."

"My pussy please Master??"

I didn't understand why this was still not accepted.

"This is the only time I am going to tell you. The answer you should have given was 'wherever pleases you master'. Your only duty today is to do what pleases me. Your wishes are of no importance to me."

"I am really sorry Master. I will remember that Master. Please use me however you wish Master "

It was not only my wife who had begun to understand. He was in no hurry as he circled her anus with the vibrator. She was still masturbating and it was noticeable that her originally tight orifice was gradually relaxing as if to invite the vibrator in. He seemed much more relaxed than Alice as he teased her bottom never quite letting the vibrator find the very heart of the crinkled starfish. As for Alice she was moaning loudly and started to beg for him to fuck her with the vibrator or for him to allow her to orgasm. I was surprised when he allowed the vibrator to drop a few inches and without warning to push firmly half a dozen inches into her swollen pussy. He eased it out twice fucking her slowly but deeply when reinserting it. Her moaning turned to a wail and I was sure she would cum.

"Stop now."

As her hand left her clit her pussy looked more fuckable than I have ever seen it. From the desperate noise that she made she clearly agreed with me.

"I think you are ready aren't you dear? Ready to be punished that is. There are so many options; spanking, whipping, strapping or caning. I am feeling generous so I am going to allow you to determine which of those you receive from me. Lets take that blindfold off because I want to see your eyes as you apply this ruler to your pussy and in particular to your clit. It is simple the more times and harder you hit yourself the more lenient the rest of the punishment will be. Now come and lie on the floor in front of us, open your legs wide and use the ruler to hit your clit as hard and as many times as you can take."

This was a really interesting development as I had agreed many things with Stan but any physical punishment he dished out was not to leave marks from more than 24 hours. I then realized that I knew what had been agreed but Alice didn't. There was an excited but pleading look in her eye as her legs opened to show us both just how excited she was. I was stunned when the ruler landed with a force I had not expected. Alice looked almost as surprised as me. This did not stop her striking her clit four more times before she looked at Stan who simply nodded that she should carry on. She obeyed his non-verbal instruction closing her eyes and striking herself half a dozen more times. When she opened her eyes again he said,

"Is that all - have you finished? If you have I will have to decide whether you have earned a reprieve from the cane."

She looked close to tears as she resumed the striking of her angry looking clit and very red pussy lips. After maybe a dozen more explosions she throw the ruler down. She just managed to say her next words in a submissive voice that did not fully seem to reflect her mood.

"I am sorry Master I cannot carry on you will have to do your worst."

"You did better than I thought Little Alice. I might even consider sparing you the cane but I must admit I think I would have great pleasure in whipping those beautiful tits of yours and specifically your nipples. I do however have another idea."

With this he rang a bell that had sat unnoticed by me on a small table. The door opened immediately and a completely naked girl about 21yo, walked in. She had a beautiful figure with smallish boobs that were perky and nipples that looked very suckable. She was carrying a cane in her left hand. She was briefly introduced to Alice and me as Sarah.

"What can I do for you master? Alice looks extremely aroused would you like me to cane her or bring her to orgasm for you?"

"Oh no she has not earned the right to cum. She is due more punishment not reward. I was considering caning her but as you are here I might get you to do the honors instead."

I was just about to protest as I was sure any caning would leave Alice marked for much more than 24 hours. Had he tricked me when we agreed he would not leave her marked? I was quickly put at ease as he said with a smile.

"I do believe that Alice is turned off by lesbianism. Is that correct Alice?"

Alice looked shocked by the question but answered.

"I have never been attracted to any female and I have never even thought about having sex with one. I am sorry Master"

"That is okay my dear I am quite happy to give you the choice. Sarah loves to cane other females almost as much as she loves them going down on her. If you would rather she caned you that is fine by me. Otherwise you will bring her to orgasm using only your mouth. Don't forget to answer clearly and if you chose to avoid the cane ask both me and your husband politely."

12