Wife Dominated Husband Watches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan was playing my darling wife like a magician and I was loving it. I was fascinated to see how she would react to this choice. The confusion on her face was wonderful as she looked backwards and forwards between Stan Sarah and me.

"I don't want to ....... please Master I would like to bring Sarah to orgasm using only my mouth. Please dear say that I can do so, I am not going ....."

Stan stopped her from finishing her sentence by telling Sarah to kneel over Alice facing away from us and present her pussy to her. In doing this Sarah's ass was presented perfectly to Stan and me even before she lowered her clearly aroused pussy onto my wife's mouth.

Later Alice said to me that she hated the idea of smelling and tasting a pussy. The smell and then the taste had been strong and initially she had not liked it but very quickly she realized that it was arousing her. This encouraged her to really set to work stimulating Sarah.

I wondered what Stan would do next. We were sitting watching my wife lying on her back licking and sucking on another female's pussy. I could not see my wife's face but the rest of her was on full display. Sarah's bottom looked wonderful as it tensed and relaxed in response to being stimulated. Stan drank in the same view for a minute or two before retrieving a lightweight whip and swinging it a bit like a stripper swings tassels attached to their boobs. He ran it along the length of Alice's pussy before moving up to her boobs. Alice tensed and temporarily closed her splayed legs. The first noise she made was a muffled shriek as Stan started to whip one of her nipples. If applied to most parts of the body the whipping would have only stung slightly but her nipples were much more sensitive. She clearly knew that she must not protest about the whipping but her legs were very active as she squeezed them together and spread them apart as if trying to increase her sexual arousal. I was so tempted to hold them apart and bring my mouth to her erect clit.

Even though I could not see Alice's face and she could not actually speak with her mouth full of pussy it was amazing how what I could see and hear of her made it clear that she was as aroused as I had ever seen her. She was not the only excited female as Sarah was clearly loving what Alice was doing.

"She is amazing and it makes it doubly good to know that mine is the first pussy she eaten. Please Master may I cum?"

"Soon Sarah, soon but not yet."

With this he switched whipping Alice's nipples and moved to Sarah's bottom. This was no savage beating but a skillful use of the lightweight whip to warm a bottom and arouse an already very aroused Sarah. It was clear that Sarah wanted to be allowed to cum. The second time she asked for permission it was more pleading than requesting.

"Alice if you manage to force an orgasm out of Sarah in the next two minutes you will have greatly reduced the punishment you were due. Sarah you may orgasm when the two minute timer goes off but if you cum before then you will suffer the punishment that Alice would have received."

The whipping seemed more focused after he said this and Sarah was soon thrusting her hips and gripping Alice's head. The singe expletive screamed by Sarah announced her premature orgasm. The beautiful view of her bottom as her orgasm rolled on was like no other view I had had of an orgasm. For the first time my erection actually threatened to explode into ejaculation but I was just able to control it.

There was a very satisfied smile on Alice's face when Sarah rolled away from her. Her face was covered in natural lubrication which Alice told me later had shot across her face at the same time as Sarah had sworn.

"Would you like Sarah to return the favor Alice?"

Alice surprised me when she said,

"Whatever pleases you Master will please me."

"It will please me to see Sarah going down on you Little Alice. I will even give you permission to have an orgasm if you wish. There is just one thing, I will take you as soon as Sarah has finished with you whether you cum or not. Due to my large size Sarah usually finds she is too sensitive for me to fuck her after she has just cum but you my dear will have no choice in the matter. If you please me you may even escape with the lightest of punishments. Now put the blindfold back on."

I was yet again surprised by this but thought little of it. Sarah seemed very happy to be requested or more accurately ordered to go down on my wife. There was no hint of protest from my wife who had always said that she would never let any woman get between her legs. Alice stayed where she was and Sarah soon completed the 69 positioning. I could not see well but it looked that now my wife was using her hands to stimulate Sarah's bottom and maybe her pussy. Sarah was clearly taking no prisoners as she used her hands and her mouth on and in Alice's bottom, pussy and clit. Unlike Alice she was clearly not new to eating pussy. If there had ever been any doubt that my wife would be aroused by having a woman between her legs it didn't last. I had rarely heard my wife so verbal during sex. Whatever she was doing to Sarah she reserved her mouth for expressing herself verbally.

After only a couple of minutes Sarah looked up at Stan as if asking a question. The slightest of nods seemed enough to satisfy Sarah who resumed licking Alice's pussy but stepped up playing with her bottom. There was little teasing of my wife's ass before a finger was buried deep inside it. I had known Alice was close to orgasm but this immediately triggered her explosion. Sarah struggled to keep Alice's thrusting hips under control but if her commentary was to be believed my wife was enjoying a powerful climax.

"On your knees immediately and offer me your pussy. You will commentate throughout being fucked and if your commentary pleases me you will receive no further punishment."

This was as dominant as Stan had been all evening and Alice responded by getting on to her knees facing away from Stan and me with indecent haste. Stan now had his last and biggest surprises up his sleeve as without words he indicated to me that I was to fuck my wife. I was delighted but did remember his comment about having a huge cock. I am I believe above average in size but I do not qualify to be called huge.

Alice's pussy looked more open, red, excited and wet than I had seen it before and I couldn't believe that she would think my cock matched Stan's description. How wrong I was as I slipped easily into her welcoming pussy she exclaimed that she had never been fucked by any prick as big. Who was I to argue? She had clearly taken onboard the requirement to commentate as completely out of character she commented on everything. I knew her clit would be supersensitive after her orgasm. I have wanted so many times to carry on playing with her clit after she cums but she has always refused to let me. This was my chance and I reached round and found her fully erect clit easily. I rubbed it hard despite her protesting loudly. She swore at who she thought was Stan but I only redoubled my masturbating of her tender clit. In this position I was not able to fuck long and hard as I would have liked but stayed deep inside her and we both managed to ensure that the thrusting was enough to keep us both happy.

The commentary was wonderful to hear. She was praising Stan for his huge cock and referred to how over sensitive her clit was. Most of what she said talked about how she had loved being forced to enjoy a woman for the first time and the feeling of nearly being raped by his huge cock. If I had ever thought otherwise I knew now that the mind is the most important sex organ. As she once more screamed that her clit was in agony the agony turned to ecstasy and she thrust back as hard as she could time and time again. I would have loved having got her to have two orgasms back to back to go for more but I was far too aroused and emptied myself repeatedly deep inside her.

It was Stan who slipped the blindfold off Alice's head. After adjusting her eyes to the light she looked puzzled to see Stan in front of her as I slipped out of her pussy. When the penny dropped she laughed and said,

"But it was you Stan your prick is just so ....... "

"It certainly was in your mind but it wasn't in your pussy Little Alice."

We all laughed at this. I reflected again that Stan who had completely dominated my submissive wife ever since we arrived had not touched her or received any sexual relief. I decided to take a risk and said,

"I think Stan deserves a huge thank you don't you Little Alice?"

She looked at me, not for the first time, confused. She looked at Stan and when he didn't respond in any way she looked back to me and I knew she was still in submissive mode.

"Yes Sir."

"Go over to him and give him the best blow job he has ever had."

Her face lit up and she was quickly between his legs with his trousers down at his ankles. I had wondered whether his comments about his cock were just for effect but they were not. She had to open her mouth wide to get the head past her front teeth. Not surprisingly I had never seen my wife in this position but it was incredibly exciting. I wanted just to be a little involved and also to enforce her submission to me. I knelt next to and very gently tapped her bottom with the cane. Unable to look round due to his cock being a little deeper in her mouth she was able to smile as I did this. She did move up and down a little on his cock but it looked too big to take it deeper. The tapping with the cane was very gentle and would never mark her but it did make me feel at the heart of proceedings. After a few minutes Alice's eyes suddenly widened just before her cheeks bulged out.

"Lovely my dear but make sure you do not spill a drop. If you do I will cane you if your husband doesn't beat me to it."

As she drew her mouth away from his still impressive cock she pursed her lips as if she was going to spit his cum out. She smiled as she looked to change her mind and swallowed deeply. Had she really thought of earning herself a caning?

Stan didn't let her dress even though the two of us men were soon fully dressed. The two women still completely naked knelt at our feet as Stan announced that the session had finished and asked Alice how she had found it. She looked at me as if for permission to answer which I gave her.

"It was so so sexy. There were so many firsts and the feeling of total submission seemed to keep me in a constant state of dazed arousal. Thank you Master and thank you Sir.

Alice and I have never been able to replicate the dominance and submission of that evening but when my wife says, "will you fuck me please Sir" I know I will find her very submissive and amazingly aroused. These sessions are always very special.

I would love to here whether anyone who has read this story has witnessed their wife being totally submissive to another man, or woman for that matter. I can recommend it.

12