The Real Story

Story Info
Wife is unwittingly exploited by husband.
5.4k words
4.35
63.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Playnhrd
Playnhrd
44 Followers

This is more a prequel than a sequel, and as I tell the story perhaps it will become more understandable as to why there has been so much time lapsed from the original chapter. As an aside, this segment has nothing to do with male submission. It is all about my wife's submission. This is more a catharsis than a story to entertain. I welcome feedback on writing style, but the story stands as it truly happened.

*****

My wife, Lynn and I got together following separate nasty divorces, both of us hurt and guarded. Neither of us had received much love or affection from our respective ex-spouses, so we were wary and scared. But I must say, I had loved Lynn forever, I just had not found her till now. She is my dream come true.

We dated for quite a while before we married, holding off because of the kids from our previous unions, but as the years passed, she was obviously the perfect woman for me. When we first got together, she occasionally suffered from headaches. Her doctor felt stress was a factor, and I told her I might be able to help relax her through meditation. She was receptive and I laid her out, got her relaxed, started her breathing control. But this was not to be meditation, in fact, I hypnotized her. She did not realize it. She was completely vulnerable, and I slowly took her down her to a level that I had not ever witnessed before. I embedded a single word, "Rasputin", as a trigger to instantly return her to this deep level of relaxation. Why I picked that word to be her portal to submission, I do not know, but it was certainly an appropriate correlation.

I was able to minimize her headaches, so she repeatedly asked me to do my meditation thing. I instructed her to not remember anything I said to her while under, just of follow the directions, all this being the most natural thing in the world.

I had taught myself hypnotism when I was in college. I was pursuing a technical degree, but I used to spend hours researching hypnotism, long before the web was available. I had originally intended to use it for self-improvement and concentration, but that went by the wayside early on, after I discovered the power of suggestion on others. I used to practice on female friends, the first was Tina. She was smart and nice, but I had no interest in her romantically, so that was lucky for both of us. We used to go to the university's library together. Tina would do study for her classes, and I would be consumed with works on hypnotism. Right there in the stacks, I learned through trial and error what worked and what did not, and honed my skills.

Later, while dating others, it was easy to suggest to girls that I could enhance their experiences, and so it came to be that I used hypnotism during sex. The usual routine would be to get her in a receptive state, implant a signal to be able to re hypnotize with ease, give her a feeling of happiness and trust, and bring her back to awareness. I would evaluate her reaction, on the off chance she felt uncomfortable, but that never happened. I would immediately take her down again and started the suggestions.

The first were always small triggers that would make her horny. It might be me saying "it is getting late" that would start her thinking about sex and how horny she was. Then I would instruct her that I wanted her to have wonderful orgasms, that they were my gift to her, that I was the reason these orgasms were at least twice as good as any other orgasm she had ever had. Even more, they would simply get better and better as time progressed.

Of course I told them not to remember anything that transpired while they were out, but to follow all directions to the letter. I rationalized these facts with the knowledge that I was improving their sexual experience, they got off tenfold what they would have without my attention. I wonder if that justified what transpired.

I once instructed a woman that when I told her "You look excited" and then snapped my fingers, it didn't matter where she was, what she was doing, who she was with, she would immediately have a mind-bending climax, and she would feel grateful and affectionate towards me afterwards. I once made her cum a dozen times in the space of a few minutes with nothing more that snapping my fingers. Some time later she married a buddy of mine, and later, he sheepishly admitted that she would be interested in repeating the performance. I didn't know how to respond, he was a friend, I never followed up on it. Suffice to say I had much experience by the time Lynn came along.

In my own defense, in this case, it started out with me merely trying to pleasure Lynn. I don't pretend to know what makes someone a great hypnotism candidate, but she was certainly it, and she was incredibly responsive to anything I suggested. That was another compelling factor, it was so rewarding.

Lynn had slowly gone from one orgasm during sex to several powerful climaxes every time we made love. Over the years I spared no effort with getting her off. I think that watching her cum is my prime satisfaction. I love to give her those gifts of pleasure. Our sex life was wonderful and fulfilling, but after a few years I decided to experiment.

I went to a sporting goods store and purchased a large roll of one inch climbing webbing with an assortment of plastic ladder buckles and fasteners, and made short buckled straps for wrists and ankles and then four longer buckled loops to attach to the bed posts, all soft and secure and infinitely adjustable. When I suggested the bondage, she admitted to never experiencing it before, but was receptive. I buckled her up, completely nude, lying on her back, spread eagle, slowly cinched in the webbing until she was completely stretched and secure, no chance of her coming loose on her own. She was very jumpy, and I took my time, trying to calm her down.

I teased her for quite a while. I slowly massaged her whole body, sucking on her nipples, knowing they are incredibly sensitive, got between her thighs and kissed her and licked her legs, and I finally got to her pussy. I was amazed at how wet and responsive she was. I started licking around her pussy her, staying away from her clitoris, just brushing against it occasionally. She give me many clues that she was very excited, and wanted more attention, quit dancing around and get to business. I really started concentrating her clit. I have heard where most woman like a light touch on their clit but Lynn seemed happiest when I sucked the whole thing into my mouth and rolled my teeth across it. She was so actively seeking an orgasm, it was very satisfying for me. When I finally allowed her to cum, Lynn went off like a roman candle. I was very much taken by surprise. She had loved it. She asked to be tied up time and time again. It got to where I was becoming a bit bored with it and started looking for some other alternatives. It also struck me that if she loved this, there were other things we have not tried that she might find exciting.

Lynn is the perfect wife, calm, reasonable, loving and affectionate. She had never told me before what she wanted, she is not the type to impart those things easily. I had taken years to get her to be able to orgasm very easily and repeatedly while making love. I kept the pace up as much as I could, getting her to use to climaxing many times each time we were in bed.

I finally decided to put her under and asked her what her fantasies were, what really got her motor going. She fantasized about rough sex. I was completely astonished and amazed. I thought I knew her and discovered I had no idea! Now I am an typical guy, and the notion of coming into a room and a throwing a gal down and doing her in the doorway was appealing, but this was way more than that. I apparently had no clue what she dreamed of. I was hesitant in the asking, but after some fashion, I discovered that she fantasied about being forced and humiliated. We are talking about real force, and complete humiliation. The bondage and teasing she had just experienced had played into her embarrassment and helplessness. In addition, the thought of someone watching her getting fucked was huge, the icing on the cake. I truly was shaken. No wonder it had taken years to bring her around, she was not getting any of what she fantasized about.

I was conflicted. I completely adore Lynn, but that was not my comfort zone. But I resolved that because I loved her, I would try to give her what she desired.

I started being more physical in our love making, such as malling her tits, being more assertive, less concerned with her satisfaction, and she would respond immediately, verbally and physically, and seemed to be experiencing stronger orgasms. A week or two later, I put her under and suggested that someone was sitting in the chair in the corner of the bedroom and would be watching. Lynn came like I had never seen before. This was a gold mine. I started making this mysterious individual a common event, she would get so excited, it was wonderful.

I sometimes used the video camera on a tripod to suggest to her that she was being broadcast on the web, and she went ballistic. I was in heaven too. I was getting video of us, and of course there was no danger from the web. She was getting what she asked for.

Then I decided to expand the experience. I tied her spread-eagle and quickly got her hot, with the stranger watching, and I told her that I had to leave for bit, to make a phone call and I would be back as soon as I could. Before she could offer any objections, I climbed off the bed, went to the bedroom door, opened it and said "Rasputin". I told her that I was gone, and she was alone with the stranger. There was no confusion, this was someone different than her husband, when he spoke it would be in a different voice, he would feel different, he would look different. She was very agitated. I brought her back to awareness. I started to stroke her legs as the stranger. She was very sensitive, so helpless, as I moved up her body. I teased her unmercifully. I had a wand vibrator on her clit, and was rubbing her everywhere else with my free hand. Lynn was trying so hard to get off, and each time, just as she was about to cum, I stopped the stimulation, and she sank back onto the bed. I kept this up, taking her to the edge and then withdrawing time and again. All the while I was talking to her, as a stranger might, describing how horny she looked, how nasty she was, how badly she needed to cum. I called her a slut, that I was going to make her my bitch. She was writhing around and hoping for release.

I told her that I would let her cum under a couple of conditions, all the while stroking her body and teasing her pussy with the vibrator. She was as excited as I had ever seen her, most of the resistance she had started with was long since gone. She agreed before she even heard the conditions.

"Firstly, you will address me correctly, with the proper amount of respect. Whose your Daddy?"

Lynn was taken aback, suddenly resistant to the notion. The vibrator and some pinches on her nipples brought her back to her helplessness and need for release. Here was a total stranger humiliating her. I told her that I had been biding my time with her, watching her get off dozens of times, with no release for myself.

"Whose your Daddy, bitch?"

Again she resisted, and more ministrations to her clit with the vibrator and increasingly rough pinches to her tits got her attention. She was so close, it was rising in her like the tide, I could tell that she was trying so hard to resist, but it was ebbing out of her as her passion took over.

"Whose your Daddy, slut?"

"You are" she replied meekly.

"Okay, you will address me as Daddy or sir from this time forward. Is that understood, slut?"

"Yes Sir."

"Secondly, you will not cum without permission. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Sir", she answered.

"Are you prepared for that, to never cum again without permission?"

"Yes Sir", was the reply.

"It must be very humiliating to have to ask to get off, isn't it, slut?"

"Yes Sir"

I was really getting her close, she was rising to meet the vibrator's touch when I slowly withdrew it from her, she was as horny as I had ever seen her and obviously much more submissive than I understood.

"You have promised to not get off without permission, but it is my permission that you require, slut. Understood?"

"Yes Sir"

"You do want to get off, don't you, slut?"

"Yes Sir, please may I cum?" she pleaded.

I made her beg for quite a while, all the time telling her that she was now Daddy's slut, that she would go through the motions of being a good wife, but deep down she was Daddy's piece of ass, this is what she craved. I told her that this orgasm would seal the deal, she would get off better than she had ever had before, that she was now completely under Daddy's control.

"Alright, cum for me, slut, " Daddy softly told her.

Now I knew she was excited, and a glance at the clock revealed she had been teased and held on the edge for over an hour, but when she came, it was a thing to behold. She literally levitated off the bed, held in place by the ties to her wrists and ankles for several seconds, with a grunting sound from her clenched jaws and lips, shaking and trembling over her entire body, then slowly sinking back to the mattress, limp, totally expended.

"That was a good slut" Daddy whispered in her ear after she had relaxed completely. "Now thank me."

"Thank you, Daddy"

"I will go. I shall return. Remember your instructions. Do not tell your husband about this, he would not understand."

"Yes Sir."

"You will only cum when I give you permission. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Rasputin" and she shut her eyes and rested. I told her that Daddy was now gone, that her husband was back and gave her some simple commands to know when I was Daddy and to release her so she could be with her husband again. . I brought her back after assuring her that I loved her and was happy with her, and that all was well with our marriage. It worked seamlessly, she accepted that I was now her husband and she never mentioned what transpired with Daddy.

She was still tied up and I was incredibly aroused from watching her get off so well, so I climbed on the bed and slid my cock into her. She was so wet and squishy, and I was so close myself, fucking her was divine. Since we had been together, there had never been a time that she did not get off at least once while having sex. She quickly figured out the situation called for her to get off, and faked an orgasm to allow me the chance to cum. I had to laugh inwardly, I do not believe she had ever faked an orgasm before, she did not oversell it, but after all these years, I could tell. It also was telling that I was unable to get off without her climaxing, and that was another piece of the puzzle.

The next time we were embracing and fondling each other, Lynn asked to be tied up. I did not suggest Daddy join us. All the prior times I had decided at that moment if we would have a visitor to watch or not, but this time, Lynn asked to include him. I asked her if he talked to her last time, and she said yes, he had.

"What is his name?"

"Daddy is what he wants me to call him."

I said, "That sounds a bit weird, but, Okay, I will be back, I have to go call him." With that I left the room.

I waited a minute or so, and as I re-entered the bedroom I gave her the signal that indicated I was Daddy. She was embarrassed. Daddy came right over to the bed and grabbed a tit. Pinching her nipple firmly, watching her squirm gently.

"Miss me, slut?"

"Yes Sir"

"Did you follow my directions, or did you cum without my permission? "

"Yes, Sir. I mean No Sir"

"You horny?" Without waiting for an answer Daddy reached down to her pussy and stuck a couple of fingers in her crease. It was wet and warm, she was obviously highly excited. Daddy slid two fingers into her cunt and finger fucked her for a few moments, watching her face all the time.

"Well, this is not about you today, slut, I am going to have a good time." With that statement, her eyes got wide, but she didn't say anything.

I hypnotized her right then. "Rasputin" I told her that Daddy's cock was larger than her husband's, very massive, and that it would hurt while he fucked her. Daddy was not interested in making it nice for her, he just wanted to get his rocks off. Further, her climaxes would be off the scale with Daddy, the best she ever had, and that she loved to be fucked by Daddy. Daddy fulfilled her need to humiliated, and that he was going to use her anyway he chose to. The first time would be okay to struggle some, but after that she was to be completely submissive and obedient.

I brought her back to her situation. She watched as Daddy undressed and was highly interested in his cock, and even had a sharp intake of breath when she finally got a look at it.

Daddy climbed on the bed and Lynn started some efforts to protect herself, all to no avail, she was tied securely. Daddy just chuckled at the futility of her struggles and positioned himself between her legs. Looking into her face, Daddy started a slow and deliberate push that started his cock into her pussy, and no amount of struggling would dislodge it. After sliding in half way , Daddy thrust his hips and buried his cock into her cunt. Lynn let out a yelp of pain, and Daddy sunk down onto her body, fully embedded into her.

"Daddy, you are so big."

"You'll get used to it."

I started thrusting into her and from her facial expressions it appeared to be uncomfortable at first, but she soon started rocking her hips to meet my thrusts. I had my left arm wrapped around her neck and grabbed a handful for hair, arching her back and took my right hand and slid it under her butt and gripped her ass severely. It must have been painful. I increased my thrusting, banging against her pelvic bone and she just got hotter and hotter.

"Daddy, may I cum?"

I didn't respond right away and Lynn was getting a bit more desperate.

"Please, Daddy?"

"You need it, slut?" I asked, hammering her even harder.

"Yes, Daddy, Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee" she whined.

"Cum, slut".

She had a shattering climax, and seeing her like that I could hold back no longer and shot my load into her at the same time. I just laid upon her and caught my wind. I looked over at Lynn.

"Thank you, Daddy". She was doing okay.

"Rasputin" I whispered, while still impaling her with my cock. I stayed in Daddy character while taking her down. My dick had started to get soft but the moment I put Lynn under, it started to get hard again. I was in no danger of slipping out of her pussy and I was face to face with my beautiful wife who had just been raped by some stranger, and she had really gotten off on it. That was an exciting moment. I told her that Daddy's voice would do the same to her when waking as now, she would be in the moment, fully aware, but anything I said would have the same weight as if she were completely relaxed and hypnotized. She was to be acutely aware of my instructions and do just as she was told.

She was now my slut, available any time, and she would just have to make it up to her husband later. I was going to do whatever I wanted to her, and she would submit. Every time I say "Cum", you will have an immediate orgasm. It will be impossible to deny and it will be a wonderful experience.

I brought her back to consciousness. I was still in her and starting to thrust again, she was embarrassed from her obvious enjoyment of the situation, and she was already there, wanting more. She was very animated despite being tied up, and I was proud of her efforts to please in her limited capacity.

She did whisper to me, "Can I cum, Daddy".

"I don't know, slut. Can you cum?"

Playnhrd
Playnhrd
44 Followers
12