The Real Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir, I can cum. May I cum, please?"

"Cum"

Lynn's orgasm was wonderful to watch, she relished it, it lasted a long time, and she was flushed with excitement afterwards, realizing that I was no where near finishing, and she would have a long time to enjoy this hard cock. I made it last and exhausted myself trying to hammer her hard each time she came, she kept asking for permission for another. She showed no sign of giving out. I finally really pounded her and shot my seed into her cunt, as she was begging for one last orgasm, which I agreed to. I was spent, collapsing on her, so we just laid together for a while.

"Thank you Daddy"

I put her down, "Rasputin", and gave some more instructions..The next time Daddy was here, I wanted her tied face down with a pillow under her hips, and be prepared to be spanked. I told her that spanking was just like fucking, it hurt but it was exciting, and that she would be able to get off while I was smacking her ass. The harder I hit her, the more painful things became, the harder she would cum. "Sluts get spanked, and then fucked. Don't they, slut?"

"Yes Sir" was the answer. I told her I would return soon, and she still could not climax without my expressed permission. Then I left and replaced myself with her husband, and brought her back to consciousness.

"Hey, What happened here?"

Lynn was still tied up and semen was seeping out of her pussy, and she looked embarrassed and contrite. "Daddy was here while you were gone" she said softy.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, but there was nothing I could do, the ties held me down."

I untied her and held her close to me, asking her questions to ascertain her attitude about what just happened. She was pretty open, admitted to getting off with him, and that she would be fine. I was starting to feel the dichotomy of forces that would soon be pulling me apart. We just went to sleep and I tried to return to normal in the following week or so.

I made love to her one night and didn't use any control on her and it was a pleasant event except Lynn could not get off. I tried very hard to get her to ignore her instructions and as close as I could get her, she could not go over the edge, so I finally just shot my load and it was over.

The following weekend, Lynn asked me to tie her up. I agreed and proceeded get the equipment and when I turned around, Lynn was face down on the bed with a pillow under her hips that raised her ass in the most enticing manner. I didn't say anything, just tied her securely in place, her legs spread as wide as I could without causing her true discomfort. I was lying next to her and teasing and tickling her and she was jumping at my touch some, and then I slowly slid my hand down her back over her ass to her pussy. She was soaked. She wiggled when I stroked her. I was playing with her clit and she was getting excited but it looked like once again she would not come regardless of how long I massaged her cunt. I was a bit down in my own head when I asked her what she needed to get off.

She replied, "Daddy".

I asked her if she was sure she wanted him, and she said, yes, she was sure. So I told her that I would go call him. I got off the bed and out of her line of sight and used the command to bring Daddy to life. I walked back to the bed and the look on Lynn's face assured me that she was fully aware the Daddy was now in the room.

I told her "Your husband is going to be the one sitting in the chair watching you take cock tonight slut." I reached over and grabbed a handful of ass and squeezed. "Nice ass, slut." I retrieved the riding crop I had previously placed under the bed and showed this to Lynn. Her eyes widened with what I would have said was fear before this segment in our lives, but perhaps it was lust, probably a mixture of both.. We were about to find out.

I took the crop, with it soft leather end, and started sweeping it down her body from her neck to her feet. She jumped at the touch at first, but began to get into the rhythm of the caress. Neck, down her spine, over her lovely ass, and then down one leg or another. Sometimes I would linger on her ass, dally over the crack of her ass, slowly worm it between her cheeks, then continuing down her legs. She was relaxing and becoming aroused. Then, one time with no warning, I stopped at her ass and gave her a soft flick on her behind. It was surprising for her, but she relaxed even further. The next time I slid down her body I picked the other ass cheek to kiss with the crop, just slightly hard than the first. Now each time I slid the crop down her body, she got a spank, slowly increasing in intensity. Lynn was completely helpless, the ties were totally effective, her ass was presented for my use, and I was enjoying the session. Evidently she was too, she started displaying signs of getting aroused, and would offer her ass for more attention.

I stopped the stroking and concentrated on her butt. It was turning a very appealing shade of red, each touch leaving a mark and they were starting to connect to form a uniform color. She was starting to breath heavily, she was undulating her hips, she was presenting her ass for a better target. I made sure the area of impact was between her legs, her pussy and anus. I was talking to her, saying that her husband was sitting in the chair at the foot of the bed, and watching her, and he was stroking himself. He was getting horny watching you take the whip, slut. That was incredibly arousing for her. I saw a remarkable response to that. To have her husband being the one watching was so exciting for her. She loved to be watched, but she loved to be used, and humiliated, what could be better than have that happen while her husband watched. She was in the zone.

I increased the effort, and she started responding to each impact.

"Daddy, Please may I cum?"

I said nothing and continued with her whipping. I put it to her and she took all that I cared to give. I realized that she was probably left wanting more, but I just did not have the heart to cause her more pain that I was doing so already. I do so love her.

After her begging for about ten minutes, I decided to allow her to cum and I concentrated on her asshole, to make it as tender and warm as I could manage, and then told her, "Cum". You would have thought that she was in heaven, for someone that loves to see their wife in the throes of orgasm, it was a dream come true. She did not disappoint.

She was slowly calming down from the intensity of her orgasm, so I applied body lotion to her ass. I spread it around softly and completely, cooling her redness, but leaving no area untouched. One of the areas was her asshole, and she started responding to pressure there with pushing back and rotating her hips, and I slid a finger into her. She took a deep breath and held it, and then pushed back some, to lodge it a bit deeper. This woman was amazing.

I climbed up on the bed and laid upon her back. My dick was so stiff from watching her respond to the crop, it had a mind of its own, trying to slide into her pussy. Lynn rocked her pelvis and made herself available for penetration. I jammed it in her cunt and started to fuck her madly. She was building for an orgasm as always, and then all of a sudden my dick slipped out of her pussy. I stopped for a moment.

"I do no like that, slut," I said menacingly.

"I am sorry" was her retort.

"Not good enough." I slid my dripping cock up the crack of her ass to her tight little sphincter, and started to push. Tied as she was, there was not way to resist, but once I got the head of my dick in her ass, she submitted and seemed receptive to the intrusion. In very short order, she was thrusting back to meet my lunges, it was wonderful. I knew she had never had anal sex before. It was something that I had wanted to try with her, but was so content with our sex life, I let it go and did not make any issues with it. Here I was, on top of this beautiful woman, drilling her in the ass, and she was relishing the whole experience. This was such a surreal experience.

I told her that I expected her to milk my cock, her ass was way more talented than her pussy, and that I loved fucking her there. I would do that to her any time I wanted, and she would work hard to make this a special event.

"Yes, Sir", was her response. She started to work her ass to grip me on the withdrawal, and relax on the thrust, and the effect was absolutely wonderful. I was hooked. And then she begged to cum for me.

Give me a better scenario for excitement, there is none. I didn't let her cum till I was close, and when I started to spurt my cum into her rectum, I told her "Cum" and she did just that. She was so animated. I was hooked. I told her that this was my favorite thing in the whole world, therefore, it was her favorite thing too. She needed to be butt-fucked to feel like a complete woman, that this was the culmination of her needs, to be used, to be humiliated, to be fucked, to be needed by a hard cock, to take spunk, to give pleasure, to be nasty, to be wanted and loved by my cock. This was it, and she had best understand that she was a butt-fuck piece of ass from this time forward.

"Yes, Sir".

I was on the road to ruin.

12