Wife Exposed at Resort Pt. 02 Illustrated

Story Info
Wife gets bolder in part 2.
2.6k words
4.5
237.4k
26

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the story about my wife and I having a well-earned break at a resort in Malaysia.

We were lazing in bed the first morning of our stay deciding what to do on our first full day.

Wendy wanted to check out the resort shop to see if there was any clothing she could pick up as she'd only packed a small case as the trip was so last minute.

I suggested that the shop may be fine for emergency items but if she wanted more choice then we should head into town, which was only a 30-minute car ride.

"Ok, we can have a quick look and then see about getting a car into town." She said.

Although the resort shop was fairly well stocked it was still a pretty limited range of clothing on offer.

We arranged with the concierge to get a lift into town in one of the grand old Mercedes cars, which the resort used as courtesy cars.

The driver wore an old-fashioned uniform and cap to complete the illusion of being in the 1920's or something.

As we drove into town I quizzed Wendy on what it was she was looking for.

"What do you want to find in town?"

"Oh, a swimsuit at least and maybe a dress for eating out and something more casual perhaps."

"So not much then." I laughed. "Sounds like we're going on a spree."

"Don't be silly, it's only a couple of outfits and they won't be very expensive."

"I don't mind at all, especially if you buy some sexy underwear to go with your fancy dresses."

"I'll keep that in mind." She said as she playfully punched my arm.

The driver steered the car into the entrance of a multi-storey building, which turned out to be like a large department store with different shops on each level.

"This is the best shopping in town." The driver said. "Everything available here."

We walk through the car park to start our shopping trip on level five.

There are about twenty shops on each level situated around common seating areas with a central set of escalators going up and down to each level.

Wendy enters the first shop, which appears to have a large selection of swimsuits.

She picks a couple of one-piece bathers to try on first.

"Come and tell me what you think." She says as she enters the small changing room situated at the back of the store.

I find a stool to sit on as she pulls the curtain closed behind her.

"I'm not sure about this one." She says as she opens the curtain to reveal a pretty conservative dark blue swimsuit with thick shoulder straps that leaves everything to the imagination.

"I sure, it's awful. Your grandmother wouldn't wear it."

She closes the curtain and I can hear her shuffling around removing the granny suit.

"Let's see the next one."

She pokes her head around the curtain. "Hang on, have some patience."

I notice as she looks towards me she glances over my shoulder at someone she has seen hovering at the clothing rack behind me.

She looks back at me and gently bites her bottom lip.

The next time she opens the curtain she pulls it all the way open and stands wearing a very revealing black swimsuit.

She stands with her legs slightly parted and her hands on her hips.

"What do you think?"

The swimsuit is really sexy with high cut legs and low cut top and a cut out centre exposing her belly button and most of her midriff.

"I think it looks great, turn around."

She slowly turns to reveal what looks like a pair of bikini bottoms and a couple of thin straps crossed over the shoulders holding the front up.

"Oh my, that looks good."

She looks over her shoulder at me and again I notice her glance beyond me at her unknown admirer.

She turns and with both hands starts to adjust the suit either side of her pussy.

"You don't think it's cut a little high?" She asks.

I smile as I say.

"I don't, but then I've never minded seeing a little hair poking out."

"Cheeky sod."

She closes the curtain but not all the way.

She seems completely unaware of her audience.

I watch as she slowly peels off one strap then the other and then starts to pull down the front of the suit to reveal her magnificent breasts.

I quickly glance behind me to see a casually dressed black guy pretending to look at the rack of clothes hanging in the window.

I look back at Wendy as she turns around and peels off the suit from her backside, her bare arse is completely exposed as she bends down to pick up the suit from the floor.

She turns back around to face me holding the suit in front of her.

It's hanging between her breasts and just about hides her pussy from view.

She seems to be frozen in place and is looking beyond me as she stands there completely naked.

She slowly closes the curtain and when she's dressed steps out with the bathing suit in her hand.

"Let's get this one." She says again glancing over to her unknown admirer.

We buy the suit and leave the shop.

"Did you see you had another admirer back there?" I asked her.

"Yes, not at first but I saw him when I wore the second bathing suit."

"Is that why you left the curtain open?" "To give him a better view?"

"No, not at all." "I didn't notice really until I stood up with the suit in my hand."

"Really? How did it make you feel?"

"Well, I was quite horny to begin with but seeing someone else there made me really hot."

"He was pretending not to look but I saw him rubbing his cock through his trousers."

"I think he's following us now, what do you want to do?"

"Just ignore him and carry on shopping."

"Ok but a six foot tall black guy is going to be pretty hard to ignore."

We find a shop selling pretty fancy designer knock offs so we walk in and I notice after a minute or so our voyeur friend follows us.

"I shouldn't have stood there that long letting him see my tits but I was kind of in a trance."

"Plus it turned you on."

"Yes, yes it does turn me on."

"Are you going to show us some more?"

"I suppose I might."

Wendy picks up a couple of outfits and takes them to the dressing rooms at the rear of the store.

The dressing room in this store is quite big with a large mirror on the back wall a wide curtain at the front.

I can hear her changing into the first outfit behind the curtain as I hear movement behind me.

Wendy appears in front of me wearing a loose blouse tucked into a just above the knee pleated skirt.

She looks at me then glances to her left where I presume her voyeur is standing.

"What do you think?" She asks.

"It's ok I suppose but not particularly sexy."

"You haven't seen what's underneath."

"Well, are you going to show me what's underneath?"

She looks down and starts to unbutton the blouse slowly starting at the top working her way down until she pulls it open to reveal a very sexy black lacy bra.

She looks up towards me and then another glance to her left.

"More?" She asks.

I nod as she starts to unfasten the large buttons on the side of the skirt, starting at the bottom and working her way up.

She reaches the top button at her waist and teases it loose then slowly unwraps the skirt and exposes her black lacy knickers and a flimsy garter belt.

Again she raises her eyes and looks at me.

I can feel my heart pounding and my dick hardening.

I can't believe how hot she looks.

I can't believe how horny I am.

I look beyond Wendy to see in the mirror her admirer give an approving nod.

Wendy retreats into the dressing room and closes the curtain.

I approach the curtain and speak to her.

"I take it back about the outfit, it's a keeper."

"I'm glad you like it, I feel so horny knowing I'm wearing that underneath."

"Me too, what's next?"

"Just wait."

I turn around to walk back to my vantage point and see the guy sheepishly shuffle over to a clothes rack and pretend to be interested in the lingerie hanging there.

Wendy opens the curtain once again and this time she's wearing a very tight fitting pale green dress.

It is very low cut at the front showing her ample cleavage and has a split at the side starting at her hip.

"I'm not sure about this one."

"Oh, why's that?" "It looks great to me."

She turns to show her beautiful backside tightly covered in the fine fabric.

"I can't wear any underwear if I'm wearing this."

She's right, there are no tell tale lines around her backside and the open back reveals she's not wearing a bra.

She looks so fucking hot my cock is uncomfortably swollen.

"Show me."

She pauses, and using both hands smoothes the fabric down over her backside.

She then turns toward me and gently parts the fabric at her hip to expose the naked flesh beneath.

Wendy then moves her right leg forward and I can see her inner thigh all the way up to her pussy.

"Oh my, that is gorgeous, you have to take that."

She looks over toward her not so secret admirer and smiles warmly and opens the fabric wider while holding the pose.

She turns and heads back behind the curtain.

I approach the closed curtain and speak to her through it.

"You've got me so hard I can barely walk straight."

"You'll have to wait until we get back to our room before we can do something about it."

"Oh you tease, you're killing me here."

"You're not the only one, I'm enjoying this so much."

She leaves the changing room and buys the outfits and underwear she likes and we proceed to the next shop.

Wendy picks a couple of summer dresses and takes them to the changing area that is in a corridor between two shops.

This is going to make it difficult for our voyeur to remain incognito.

She enters the end cubicle and closes the curtain behind her.

I look behind me to see if our friend has followed us, of course he has and is standing about five yards behind me.

He can't pretend to be doing anything else at this point so he just gives me a sheepish grin and looks past me at the closed curtain.

Wendy emerges wearing a very pretty, light summer dress with three big buttons holding it together at the front.

"That's nice, I'm guessing you're wearing knickers under there."

"I might be, I might not."

"Show me."

She looks at our friend and unbuttons the top button and slowly opens the top of the dress until she exposes her naked breasts.

She then unbuttons the next two buttons and with her legs slightly parted opens the dress wide to fully reveal her naked curves.

My god, she looks magnificent.

Her breasts are big and perfect with large dark red nipples, fully erect.

Her slender waist sits above her beautiful curvy hips and soft downy neatly trimmed triangle between her open legs.

She looks like a goddess. She is a goddess.

I hear a faint groan behind me and see Wendy staring at our friend stroking his cock through his trousers.

She retreats behind the curtain.

I walk towards her and ask her if she's ready to go, as I'm desperate to get her back to the room and fuck her.

"I'm not sure, I'm so horny, so wet."

I pull open the curtain and step inside closing the curtain behind me.

Wendy is naked hanging the dress up on the back wall of the small cubicle.

I step forward and put my left hand over her mouth and my right hand between her legs.

She stumbles forward slightly and braces herself with both hands on the wall.

I ease her legs apart slightly with my knee.

"Stay quiet and you won't get hurt, do you understand?"

She nods slowly.

I remove my hand from her mouth and slide first two then three fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

"You've been teasing me all day and now you're going to be fucked."

"Do you want to be fucked?"

She groans "Yessss."

I reach around and start to gently rub her clit as I slide my fingers in and out.

"Oh give me your cock, fuck me."

I remove my fingers and replace them with my cock.

The curtain opens and our friend is standing there openly wanking his large cock.

Wendy looks around to see and while I'm still inside her kneels down sideways on the bench against the back of the cubicle.

There she is on her hands and knees being fucked from behind with a complete stranger furiously stroking his cock just inches from her face.

I realise I'm not going to last long this is so erotic.

My wife is mesmerised staring at this strangers cock.

She has taken over playing with her clit as I hold her hips with both hands as I frantically fuck her from behind.

The top of my thighs are slapping against my wife's arse as I pick up the pace ramming my cock into her pussy as far as I can go.

"Oh, this is too much I'm going to cum." She gasps.

She starts to tremble and is panting and groaning with her mouth wide open.

Our friend takes full advantage of Wendy's position and slides his cock into her open mouth.

My legs start to buckle as I feel my wife's pussy contract around my cock.

I give one last thrust sinking my cock deep inside before pulling out and showering Wendy's arse in cum.

Wendy has both hands now bracing herself on the bench as she moves her mouth back and forth over the stranger's cock.

I've never seen her like this, she's never been a big fan of oral but she looks like an expert cocksucker.

They are both groaning and I set Wendy off on a second wave as I fuck her with my fingers.

My wife is in the middle of her orgasm as the stranger starts to thrust a little more forcefully and he grunts as he fills my wife's mouth with cum.

Wendy clamps her mouth around his cock and wraps her fingers around the base as she swallows the entire load.

She's sucking him dry as his legs tremble with the effort of standing in place.

She gradually withdraws her lips over his cock until she sits there with her mouth open and a thin string of cum joins the tip of his cock and her tongue.

She leans forward and takes his entire length into her willing mouth and slowly withdraws licking the end clean of all traces.

It's one of the most erotic things I've ever witnessed.

Without a word being spoken the stranger quickly zips up and scrambles away back down the corridor.

"Oh my god, I feel so dirty." Wendy says.

"Wow, did that just happen?"

"Yes it did now let's get out of here."

We packed up everything and made our way back to the waiting car and drove back to the resort.