Wife Exposed Pt. 01

Story Info
Submissive wife exposed, and more, for strangers to enjoy.
1.9k words
98.2k
51
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I should say that my wife and I have a dominant-submissive type relationship. She is completely submissive to me, physically and emotionally, 24-hours-a-day. She is not a slave and is always treated with the utmost respect, but she is submissive and ultimately must do whatever is asked of her. She also as a set of rules that she willingly follows. For instance, she is never allowed to open the door for herself and must wear her collar throughout the day. She must get approval for what she plans on wearing daily and, since I enjoy seeing her nipples poking out against her shirts, she is rarely allowed to wear underwear or a bra.

She has said many times that this dynamic fits her perfectly. According to her, complete submissiveness allows her to be herself. She doesn't worry about daily problems and feels freer than if she were in a "normal" relationship. Plus, she loves to please others, especially her Master. The relationship allows me to expose my wife to things that are outside of her comfort zone, which ultimately results in her enjoyment.

Now, my wife and I have gone to nudist resorts ever since we were dating, so getting naked in front of other people isn't really an uncomfortable thing for either of us. But, if you have visited a nudist resort, you know that, although people are naked, there are unwritten rules and overt sexuality is definitely frowned upon. There is, however, a slight undertone of sexuality with voyeurism and exhibitionism always in play, which can make things exciting.

Not too long ago, we decided to go and relax at the local resort and it started like any other day. We arrived, picked out a spot away from the pool, in a quieter area, and stripped down. My wife is curvy, with large breasts, pierced nipples, and a pussy that is waxed smooth regularly. Anyway, we have been coming to this resort for quite some time and, although we wouldn't consider ourselves regulars, we do recognize the various workers at the facility. Everyone is friendly, especially two of the guys who love to come over to say, "Hi." Of course, all the employees are clothed, but the guys always give my wife hugs and, without making things too obvious, make sure to pull her in tight so that her breasts are pressed against their chests.

On this particular occasion, we were enjoying the music and the relaxing atmosphere when I noticed that two of my wife's "favorite guys" kept waving at her from a distance as they worked. They were clearly very interested in my wife and several times, they even went out of their way to walk in front of us just to get a closer look at her. I said, "The guys are really checking you out today. They are probably getting horny seeing you naked." She just smiled in apparent agreement.

I told my wife that if one of the guys came over to talk with us, she was to open her legs wide and let him have a completely open view of her pussy. I told her to make sure that it was obvious that she was exposing herself for his pleasure. And, like a good submissive, she simply said, "Yes, Master."

As luck would have it, the guys kept their distance for quite some time and never walked right up to us. But, I was on a mission to give the workers a little show. When the time was right, I waived at one of the guys, motioning him to come over. He walked over to where we were sitting on the pool loungers. I asked how his day was going and he said, "Fine."

I said, "I wanted to ask your opinion about something. Do you like my wife's pierced nipples?"

He seemed a little nervous and embarrassed, but reluctantly admitted that he did like them. I told him that it was okay to look, after which he began staring right at them. He said, "They're really nice."

I told him that I was planning on getting her pussy pierced and asked his opinion. He hesitated for a moment. So, I looked over to my wife and said, "Show him your pussy." My wife slowly and obediently opened her legs while looking directly at him. She gave him an unobstructed view of her smooth inner lips.

He clearly liked what he saw and just kept says, "Wow!"

With his eyes glued to my wife's exposed body, I asked him if he liked what he saw and he said, "Oh yeah. I like it a lot!"

Wanting to push the sexual tension a little higher, and with him still looking at my wife, I asked him if he would be interested in touching her. He immediately looked at me as if to say, "Are you kidding or are you serious?" A huge smile came over his face, but he didn't say anything. His eyes kept going back and forth between me and my naked wife.

I asked him again, "Are you interested?" He then responded, "Yes, of course." He was clearly focused on the prize and asked, "Are you joking?"

I assured him that I was serious. He said, "Okay, let me find a place."

After he walked away, I asked my wife, "Are you nervous?" She admitted that she was both nervous and excited at the same time. A few minutes passed when her new admirer came back with the other worker. He said that he told his friend about our discussion and what had happened, but he didn't believe him. Actually, the second guy probably just wanted a closer look, but that was okay, I didn't mind showing-off my wife to another.

Without saying anything to the guys who were standing at the foot of the loungers, I looked at my wife laying next to me and told her, "Show them your pussy and make sure they get to see everything." Again, my wife opened her legs and exposed herself. The guys were smiling and seemed to be at a loss for words. I got the feeling that this had never happened to them before.

I asked the second guy if he liked what he saw. He enthusiastically responded, "Oh yeah, beautiful."

"Are you interested in touching her, too?" I asked.

Without hesitation, he said, "If you will let me." I assured him that I would let both of them touch her. I must admit that I was excited myself. There were two men staring at my naked, submissive wife, her pussy exposed for them to see, and I was about to let them fondle her.

"Okay," the second guy said, "We'll be back in a few," and walked away.

After about five minutes, they returned and said we could meet them in one of the rooms near the back of the resort. They told us the room number and I said, "Okay, we'll be there in a minute." They casually walked away, trying not make things seem too obvious. I gave them a few minutes, then I looked at my wife and asked, "Are you ready?"

She submissively said, "Yes, Master." I took her by the hand and walked to the room. As I pushed the door open, I could see that both guys were standing inside. My wife seemed a little nervous not knowing exactly what was going to happen. She walked in and stood at the foot of the bed, in front the guys who were visually taking in all my wife's nakedness.

I looked at the guys and said, "She's ready. Do you still want to touch her?"

They both responded enthusiastically with, "Yes" and "Oh yeah." With that I motioned to the guys that it was okay for them to touch her. They seemed somewhat hesitant, so I reached up and fondled one of my wife's breasts and said, "It's okay, you can touch her."

That was their signal to go ahead. They both immediately reached out and began running their hands over her breasts. The blue bars of her piercings were prominently sticking thought her erect pink nipples. They took turns pinching and lightly pulling on the nipples, while at the same time touching her neck, stomach, and back. As their hands continued to run across her skin, her nervousness seemed to be melting away, being replaced with a sexual excitement with each passing moment. Without asking permission, she instinctively reached out and began rubbing their arms and backs. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back slightly as she enjoyed the attention she was getting.

The atmosphere was sexually charged and I knew that the guys wanted to touch more than just her breasts. So, I reached down to her shaved mound and told her to, "Spread your legs." She did so and I slipped a finger between her lips. She was wet with excitement.

Seeing how excited she was, I encouraged the guys to go further and said, "You can touch anything you want." I took my hand away and they immediately found her pussy with their fingers. I could see that her hips began moving slightly as they took turns rubbing her clitoris.

I knew that the guys wanted to put their fingers deep in my wife's pussy, so I directed her over to the edge of the bed. With her still standing, I bent her over and place her hands on the edge of the bed. I then told her to spread her feet apart so that there would be complete access to her smooth pussy and ass. Her round ass was sticking out and her heavy breasts were hanging free as both guys continued to rub their hands over her exposed skin.

The guys were still being gentlemen, so to give them the green light and to reinforcement her submissiveness, I walked up behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I pushing my finger in her pussy, which was dripping wet. I then pulled it out and inserted the tip into her ass and said, "Her pussy is really wet and her ass is nice and tight, too. Did you guys want to take a closer look?"

They grabbed her ass cheeks to get a closer look as I stepped back, allowing them to explore her. Her eyes were closed again. I could see that when she felt a finger near her ass or pussy, her knees would bend slightly. I'm not sure if it was to give them even more access or her knees were getting weak from all the attention. Her pleasure level must have been off the charts as she felt their hands exploring her body, pinching and pulling her nipples, while at the same time fingers violating her pussy and occasionally even venturing into her ass.

After several minutes, she looked up at me and asked, "Master, may I sit down?" I knew that meant she wanted to relax and enjoy the pleasurable attention even more. So, without answering her question directly, I pointed to a comfortable-looking chair in the corner of the room and told her, "Go over there and sit down." Obediently, she stood up and walked over to the chair and slowly turned around as if anticipating what was to come. She then lowered herself to the edge of the chair, leaned back, and opened her legs without being told, as if asking for more.

Continued in Part 2.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories