Wife Exposed Pt. 02

Story Info
Submissive wife exposed, and more, for strangers to enjoy.
1.7k words
38.6k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my wife comfortably seated in the chair, the guys walked up to her, knelt down, one on each side of her, and continued exploring her body. I could see that she was really enjoying it as her eyes closed again. Four hand from "strangers" caressing my submissive wife was thrilling.

Although her pussy was exposed, I directed her to "Open your legs more." She responded by immediately separating her knees even more. Her pink inner lips were moist and glistening. She didn't have to wait long and gave a little shutter as a finger touched her inner pussy lips. Her hips moved forward ever so slightly as if asking for more. I could tell that she wanted a finger rubbing her clit and another entering her wet pussy.

They must have read her mind, because without saying a word, one of the guys pressed his finger against her swollen clit, rubbing it back and forth. Her hips began rhythmically moving. Then, the second set of hands separated her inner labia and thrust a finger deep inside her. For just a moment, she stopped moving, allowing this previously unfamiliar finger to intimately explore her. My wife was completely focused on what they were doing. Suddenly, a finger found her G-spot. Her breath stopped for a moment as she lifted her pelvis, trying to tell him to keep rubbing that sensitive spot.

As I watched her, I asked, "Are you going to cum for us, Baby." Her eyes opened briefly and a little smile went across her lips before she closed her eyes again. She was clearly enjoying every minute. Her body was becoming more tense as she got sexually higher and higher. Without stopping them, she grabbed their wrists, not allowing them to stop. Suddenly, her back arched slightly and I could tell she was having an orgasm. She shuttered, then relaxed back into the chair.

Wanting to push the excitement level just a little higher, I asked, "Baby, did you cum for us?" She opened her eyes with a cute little smile and nodded without saying anything.

"Did you get the guys excited?" She looked at me without saying anything. "Maybe you should check and see."

With the guys still kneeling in front of her, she reached out and touched each of their chests at the same time. They took their hands away from her pussy as she grabbed the front of their shirts. She pulled up, sending them the message she wanted them to stand up, which they both did. My wife then reached out and slowly ran her hand down their bodies until touching their obviously erect cocks that were pressing against their shorts. She grabbed both cocks, looked at me, and with a huge smile said, "Yes, Master. They are excited."

She then looked back at their shorts and without looking at me said, "Can I rub them, Master?" Actually, she was already rubbing and caressing them through their shorts, but I gave her permission anyway. "Yes, Baby. Go ahead."

She ran her hands up and down the length of both dicks as if trying to return the favor for the pleasure the guys had given her. Both guys seemed to be enjoying her attention, when, one of the guys suddenly said, "We should probably go." I could see that he was a little nervous now. I'm not sure if he was nervous as to where this might lead, or just the fact that we might get caught. My wife looked at me and gave her new play toys one good squeeze before letting go.

"Okay, you are probably right," I said.

I looked at my wife and asked, "Did you have fun?" To which she answered, "Yes, Master."

Then, I asked the guys if they had fun. Both had huge smiles on their faces and said, "Oh yeah." One of the guys even said, "Maybe we can do more next time."

It had been awhile since our last visit to the resort, but what had previously transpired was vividly in our minds. As we signed in, my wife admitted that she was a little nervous about seeing the two guys again. I told her that we weren't sure if they would even be there since it might be their day off.

We picked out our loungers by the pool this time and began to settle in, when I saw my wife waving to someone as she was getting undressed. I turned around and it was one of the guys that had played with her previously. He had a big grin on his face and seemed happy to see her. I looked at my wife and said, "I guess at least one of your admirers is here." I asked her, "Are you excited?"

She answered, "Kind of." I could tell she was even more nervous now. We sat down and it wasn't long before he came over to say, "Hi." My wife stood up and, of course, he gave her a big hug. It was exciting to me, knowing that only a few weeks early he had his fingers inside my wife.

"I'm happy to see you guys. It has been awhile since you were here," he said.

I responded, "Yeah, thought we would come over and relax today. Didn't know if you would be here, or not."

He said, "Oh yeah, I work here almost everyday." The conversation quickly switched to, "Maybe I can show you one of the rooms later." Clearly, he wanted a repeat of last time.

"We might be interested. Just let us know."

And with that, he turned around and said, "I'll be back."

I looked at my wife and asked if she wanted to go to one of the rooms. She submissively nodded and said, "Only if you want me to, Master." I told her that nothing would happen that she didn't want to happen.

A short time passed when we saw him walking toward us. He walked up to our loungers and asked, "Do you still want to see the room?"

I said, "Sure." We stood up and followed him to a room that was away from the pool area. We walked inside and he closed the door. He immediately looked at me and asked if he could touch my wife again.

I said, "Yes."

My wife looked at me and I directed her to the couch. She walked over, sat down, and leaned back. This time she willingly opened her legs, exposing herself to him. He walked over to her, reached down, and touched her pussy. She shivered ever so slightly as he moved his hand up her stomach, past her belly button, and onto one of her breasts. He leaned down and began sucking on her hard nipple, first one, then the other. My wife looked at me as if to ask if it was okay to continue. I just smiled back, which sent her the message she wanted.

As he ran his hands over her body, she reached out and grabbed his cock through his pants. She was rubbing it back and forth as his hand again returned to her pussy. I could see a finger disappear between her lips. He looked at me and said, "She is really wet."

"That's because she is really enjoying what you are doing to her." That was his clue to keep going. My wife had closed her eyes and her hips were beginning to rhythmically move as she got more and more excited.

After several minutes, I wanted to "push the envelope" a little and asked her, "Do you think you can make him cum, Baby?"

She quietly responded, "I can try." And with that she stood up. He wasn't sure what was happening, but was eager to go along with whatever she had planned. They were now standing face-to-face, when I saw her hand slowly reach down and start rubbing the outside of his pants.

"Is he hard, Baby?" I asked. She looked at me and just nodded. She then pulled at the button on his pants, pulled it apart, and slowly unzipped the fly. He watched as she carefully reached inside, grabbed his hard dick, and slowly pulled it out. She began stroking it as she looked him in the eye. She would also occasionally reach down and grab his balls, giving them a little squeeze.

I asked her again, "Do you think you can make him cum, Baby?"

She responded, "Can I lick it, Master?"

I answered, "Yes."

And without saying another word, she lowered herself to her knees in front of him. She reached out and again grabbed his hard cock, her hand on the shaft. The head was now only inches from her face. She leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and licked just the tip. Then, she quickly engulfed the cock, the head going past her lips. She took the cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She had closed her eyes and his cock was now completely engulfed in her mouth and throat. She began working it with both her hands and mouth. I knew it wouldn't be long, having experienced her mouth on my cock many times.

His dick was glistening from her saliva. I could see him close his eyes and tilt his head back. He gently grabbed the sides of her head, her long hair between his fingers. That was my wife's signal to push him over the edge. She really began working his cock. Suddenly, I saw her stop moving and I could tell he was squirting his seed into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed and then started sucking again, so that she could get every drop. She opened her eyes and as she pulled his cock from her mouth, looked at me. She was looking for my approval.

I asked her, "Did you swallow his cum, Baby?"

She answered, "Yes, Master," as she stood up. Her new friend was putting his dick back into his pants. I asked him if he liked it and he said, "Oh yeah," with a huge smile on his face.

"Can I go get my friend?" he asked. Since we had not seen the other worker, we thought he was probably off. "I'm sure he would like to see you," he added.

I looked at my wife standing naked in front of us and asked, "Do you want to see him?" She nodded and responded, "Yes, Master." And with that, he left us in the room.

The Finale in Part 3.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Training Emily From naive, young wife to cum slut fucked by strangers.in Loving Wives
More Stories