Wife Exposed Pt. 03

Story Info
Submissive wife exposed, and more, for strangers to enjoy.
1k words
36.4k
25
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes went by as we stood inside the room. I asked my wife if she was having fun, given the fact a stranger had just cum in her mouth. She said that she was and asked if I was okay with it. I told her that I thought it was exciting. She looked down at my hard dick and said, "I can see that."

The door of the room opened and the other worker walked in, by himself. He said his buddy had sent him over to see us. He seemed a little nervous. I'm sure he knew what had happened only minutes before.

"I thought you might want to see my wife naked again," I said.

He smiled and said, "Oh yeah. She's beautiful." I told my wife to walk over to where he was standing. He instinctively knew that it was okay and began touching her breasts. He looked at me and said, "Her breasts are so nice."

"Do you like the piercings?" I asked.

While he was still fondling her breasts, he responded, "Oh yeah. They're really sexy." He then bent over slightly and began sucking on her nipples. My wife's eyes closed and her hand went to the back of his head. I then saw her separate her feet and could see that his hand was reaching between her legs. She was giving him access to her pussy, which I'm sure was dripping wet. His fingers went deep inside her and she looked at me while he was touching her. Seeing that I approved, she turned her attention back to what he was doing.

After a minute, or so, I asked, "Did you make his dick hard, Baby?" Without saying a word, she reached down and touched his dick through his shorts. She rubbed it and grabbed at it, then with a serious look on her face, she nodded and said, "Yes." I'm not sure why she looked so serious. Maybe she was enjoying the feel of his fingers in her pussy, or maybe she didn't know where all this would lead.

"Did your friend tell you that my wife sucked his dick?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered.

"Do you want her to suck on yours too? She might make you cum, if you are lucky."

He stopped what he was doing and said that he was very interested. With that, I directed my wife to, "Take his dick out, Baby." She obediently undid his shorts and let them fall to the floor. She then pulled his underwear down over his rock-hard cock. My wife instinctively grabbed the shaft, which was thicker than the first guy's dick.

I watched as she was playfully stroking the shaft. "Do you like his cock, Baby?"

She answered, "Yes, Master."

"Do you want to put it in your mouth and make him cum, too?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

She then got onto her knees in front of him, the head of his cock only inches from her mouth. Then, she opened her mouth and his dick started to disappear between her lips. She took him deeper and deeper, but was only able to swallow about three-quarters of it. I could see her breasts hanging free and were moving back and forth with the movements of her head. She grabbed his balls and began kneading them, while she worked the rest with her mouth. He was clearly enjoying everything she was doing and she obviously wanted him to spill his cum in her mouth.

Now, my submissive wife loves the feel of warm cum going down her throat. So, when I suddenly saw him tense up, I knew that he was sending his cum down her throat. Of course, like a good girl, she swallowed every drop. As she stood up, he pulled his shorts up and in a stunned voice said, "Wow. That was unbelievable."

After a few minutes, we left the room and he stayed behind. As we walked toward the pool, I asked her if she liked what had just happened. She submissively said, "Yes, Master. It was very exciting."

She said she had to go to the restroom, which was just ahead. We both walked inside and I locked the door behind us. "Do you think that I am going to just let you suck cock without your taking care of your Master, too?"

She said, "No, Master," and at the same time, reached out and grabbed my cock, which was quickly getting hard again. She bent over and began sucking and licking it. The though of her mouth having just had other dicks in it was very exciting. I took my cock out of her mouth, and helped her stand up. I pushed her to the sink and bent her over the counter. She willingly spread her legs to that I would have complete access to her pussy. I pressed the head of my dick against her lips. Her wet pussy confirmed how much she had liked everything that happened. I fucked her while I watched her in the mirror. She was making little sounds of pleasure as her breasts were swinging back and forth in rhythm to her being fucked.

Finally, it was my turn to fill her with cum, only she wouldn't have to swallow it this time. I was going to deposit it deep into her pussy. As I got close, I could see wife watching me with pleasure as my cock began pulsating inside her, spilling my cum.

After a few moments, I pulled my dick out and my cum began running down the inside of her thigh. She reached down and wiped the warm liquid off with her finger. I asked if she was okay. She said, "Yes, Master. I was just thinking that I had three guys cum inside of me today; and that is pretty exciting."

We finished out the day relaxing by the pool, with my wife giving the guys an occasional wave. I'm sure they had a good time, but had they been given their choice, I'm sure they would have rather fucked her. Who knows, maybe that will be on the menu for another time.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wife Exposed Series Info

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks MILF's sexual awakening by being forced to do 7 slutty tasks.in Illustrated
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories