All Comments on 'Wife Exposed'

by doctoryes48

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Embarrassing

How do you look at yourself in the morning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good!

So hot! Love the ugly/fat dominant men with beautiful wife theme.

Please please please continue. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We all know he loses his wife

Forget the rest of the story....Please, and don't be misled by Bonnie and Vastie. Their 5's will raise the score because they vote so often, but believe me the story and plot will only get worse.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Each one with their perversions and quirks...

Each one with their perversions and quirks...And so, this story way, can only be down and deep in the dirt...Will the marriage survive to it? Maybe...but I don't see "Mr. Ugly" fucking her with condoms, so even if the marriage survives, they will get a serious STD...but every perversions and quirks has its consequences...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Candaulism

The surprise might be how common that is, the desire to expose one's spouse. This tale of course is heading off way past that into domination and cuckoldry, assuming it continues, which is why it does not rate a "5" from this corner.

I know of the illicit desire, although I admit to not understanding the why of it, since that desire resides in me.

Luckily I have a wife that enjoys showing off, having "accidents", etc. Kept under control, it's fun and exciting.

Our very best time was when she was offered and took a gig at a local men's club. It was her first and only time ever completely naked in front of close to 60 men.

Perhaps the urge is like owning the fancy vehicle, look but don't touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
got to give the author credit

at least he had the gumption to warn the reader what to expect

skipped this one

don't worry author the cuckies will be along shortly to reward you with their praise

isn't that right bonny/vasty? this author could use your biased five star rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I watched my wife strip naked at a party.

My normally proper conservative wife ended up stripping for a bunch of men but it wasn't planned. We were at a party, it was very late and we were very drunk. Most of the guests had left or were passed out in various parts of the house. My wife, Carol, and I were on the lower floor in a room with two other guys and two passed out women. I happened to mention that Carol always dressed with lingerie that color matched her dress. One thing led to another and she ended up proving this by removing her dress. She is a slim blonde with a very nice body with C size boobs and looked fabulous standing there in just her bra and panties. I had had way too much to drink, the room started spinning so I went out on the porch to get some air. The room had a sliding glass door to the porch where I lay down on a chaise lounge. As I lay there, I could see everything that was going on in the room. Carol started dancing with the two guys. They had their hands all over her and they eventually took off her bra. This was too much for me so I started to get up to put a stop to things but I was way too sick and had to sit back down. One of the men pushed he to her knees and made Carol suck his cock. She didn't appear to put up much of an objection. After the first guy came in her mouth, she swallowed and then blew the other one. There was a pull out couch which they opened and they both fucked her. I kept dozing off but every time I woke up, one of them was fucking her. Things were pretty tense between us for several weeks as I tried to get over watching her act like a total slut. She was very apologetic and blamed everything on being drunk. I was most surprised by my reaction. I was really pissed off that she had been unfaithful but I was totally turned on watching her fuck and suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

My wife loves teasing guys showing her tips to guys when ever we get a chance to . She started it one night on the way home from a wedding flashing her tips to truckers. We both loved it. After that first time any time we could get a baby sitter we went out to find d guys for her to show her body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just what every wife wants and needs

A pimp for a husband. Was she really that dumb? Was he oblivious to the path he starts down? Did he really have no pride or self respect? Standard questions that arise from this type of garbage story. No one ever has an answer. Even for fiction, it was ludicrous. Add to that the fact that it was neither fun or entertaining to read and you get 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"When I hung up I felt stupid." No surprise there...he was stupid...

...for not immediately and violently putting an end to Mr. Ugly's shenanigans at the outset. Apparently, wifey is a submissive, responding to commands and demands.

And they can't both be that stupid....the world has ways of weeding itself of dross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thedumbest person on here is dear annony! This fool

reads all of these LW stories and then votes a 1 So when I see that I vote a 5 to offset this asshole's vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Feck off with the 1 star

Please just ignore those idiots. No one is forcing them to read cuckold stories.

Dont why they are even in this section. Go read something else then. Why even bother to read and comment. Idiot

Love this story. Cant wait for mr ugly to dominate this couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 asshole of LIT shit reply!!

Eat it annony!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

disgusting asshole of LIT comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow, a story about a guy who starts out just wanting to see his wife flirt, . . .

and ends up sucking the cocks of the guys who gang-bang her, regularly. What an original idea! And your just giving it away?

Oh, right, you like to give it away. Of course, what else can you do with this level of writing talent?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry this story line is too stupid to use, or the wife is a common slut, hubby doesnt know

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: disgusting asshole of LIT comment

Yes, yes you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Wife Exhibition Story!

Nice Story! Everyone was forewarned as to the content of this story, so, just get on board and enjoy the fantasy. The husband´s fetish of wanting to expose his wife, and his becoming excited by doing so, is quite common. If it were not so common, then most of the women´s swimwear, fashion and make up industry would go bankrupt. Face it fellas, we all love it when other men sneak a glance or two at our wives and our wives love having their ego stroked by the extra attention.

Even the shyest most conservative wife gets an electrical jolt in her pussy when other men flirt with her. Once that is sparked, the wife becomes a much more sexual animal and that reinforces the husband´s desire to expose her even more. Candaulism is like a gateway drug that leads to even stronger ones. Having an Alpha Male show up for the exhibitionism triggered the wife´s hidden desire to expose herself and be desired by other males.

In spite of all the negative feedback, this was an excellent story. It explored both the man´s desire to expose his wife, her initial reluctance to do so, and then both their feelings as the scene unfolded. The power naturally shifted from having a controlled environment (no touching) to a losing of control (embracing and fondling while nude).

This is just one of many variations on the “wife exhibition” theme that naturally leads to wife sharing and cuckoldry. It will be interesting to read additional chapters and watch this develop. This story was an interesting exploration of human sexuality and psychology.

Ignore the naysayers and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous- we all know he loses his wife

No bonny's five star rating counts only one time, no matter how many times she posts them on a story. If that was the case, every story would be a perfect five. One vote per IP address. In her case she votes twice, since she established another ID as vastiesmith2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
why do the idiots always tell an author

to ignore the naysayers- wish I had a dollar for every time I read that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Beginning

The seduction of the wife is nicely done, but I am eager to see it continued! My wife enjoyed submitting sexually when our friend became masterful & told her what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part 2

Will you write a second part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent start. Great tease. More please

Excellent story in this genre. Keep teasing it out.

sixpesixpeabout 8 years ago
Good story

I don't know why other commentators are reading 'loving wives' stories if they object to cuckolding and exhibitionism. You made it quite clear early on what the story was about. I thought the characters developed well and enjoyed the story. More please. As to the other comments, I was recently told that 'nonny' had read all my stories and they were really bad (only he/she was a bit more abusive). If my stories were so bad why check them all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife Debbie

Good story,

It got my wife Debbie and I talking about acting out one of her fantasies which is really similar to the story.

I had her read it and she reluctantly but with the little excitement agreed to try something like this.

So your story was a public service. LOL Any story that gets a wife talking about doing something a little daring and naughty is good.

Were anxiously awaiting the next part to the story.

Good job Thanks

Debbie & Robert from Las Vegas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Turn on?

My gal and I have been into flashing and exposure for nearly 25 years now. No one has ever actually touched her, and we certainly do not swing, or cheat. I never have and since we are nearly always together, I am sure she has not, either.

But at parties, if she leans over her nipples show, she often sits so guys can see her hairy bush since she never wears panties. She has a pair of shorts with huge leg openings, and loves those tops with the arm holes that bare the sides of her breasts completely. We have shocked one heck of a lot of people over the years. Our circle of friends are used to her, and some of the other wives get into it also which is a kick.

It's fun when some guy reacts, we have seen them go through the darndest antics to try and get a better view. But then, around 75% or so just get red faced and look away, the strangers anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another masterpiece from doctoryes!

Such a turn-on. Super description of the sexy wife and the weird power of these old men. Having to negotiate with Mr. Ugly. Yes! Love it when this old guy knows he is in charge. Makes hubby feel like a servant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nuts

I am continually amazed by the stupidity of some of the commenters. One even called the story "cuck shit" and revealed that he was giving it one star. The author gave a warning before the story advising that it was a cuck story or "cuck shit" as the articulate reviewer said. Why read "cuck shit" if you do not like it? Idiocy is not too strong a word for commenters like him.

I gave the story 5 stars because I like "cuck shit." If I did not I would have heeded the author's warning and moved on to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Could be better.

Could be a lot better. Husbands do watch their wives get felt up more than one would think. Why does everyone write about women with "DD's"? Why not write more realistic stories with "normal sized" tits? I like to read relatively believable stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Better

Story line will get better for certain, as in all of doctoryes's great loving wife theme stories.

It is a "she's mine but you can look" game that gets changed, as noted by the husband Chris, when Mr. Ugly turns out to be much more than a nebbish. Marci is quite susceptible to more exposure sessions which lead to submissions by both her and Chris. And would be great if the other three follow Alan's lead; these old experienced guys will bring out the couple's mutual desires and fulfill them for everyone's satisfaction.

More please Chris. Greg

capri_cd2capri_cd2about 8 years ago
Well done

A wonderful and sexy addition to your body of work darling. I just love that last negotiation using his wife Marcie/Cathe and hubby's submission to Mr. Ugly, the leader of the pack. I do hope the story will continue and you will ignore the stupid comments. Careful though dear, this path can take you to unanticipated destinations, just look at what happened to me! Big kiss darling and keep up the fine writing (and feel free to contact me if you want editing/proofreading services)

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
Sexy addition? This is sexy?

You need to get out more.

sk0on4v4ssk0on4v4salmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please post the 2nd part!!

So hot. Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So cruel

You're so cruel, leaving us hanging like this. I've been checking your page everyday to look if you've posted the 2nd part...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Update

Looking fwd to next chapter

smartmalksmartmalkover 7 years ago
I'm looking for part 2 of this hot story

We want more! We want more!

I can't wait to press button # 5 for the second part of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 2 PLEASE!

We want more. So hot. Really want to know what is Mr Ugly going to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I guess that makes 3, we want more!

This story has to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2 please.

Been waiting for quite some time for the 2nd chapter.

Please put us out of the misery! Want to know what Mr Ugly will do

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I understand how a stunned husband can let his wife be fondled and fingered

I understand how a husband can suddenly not know what to say so he allows someone to go too far with his wife. It happened to me. Friends took us with them to a sauna this older guy had in his backyard. All five of us were nude and my wife and her GF gave we husbands a massage. Then the two naked women gave our host a massage. But then before I realized it, my nude wife was getting a massage from our host. I didn't know how to tactfully stop it so I did say anything even though I knew he had his hands on my naked wife. But it went further than I expected. I didn't want to stare but I glanced to my left and I saw him massaging my wife’s tits -- including her nipples. Imagine seeing your naked wife having her breasts fondled by a guy the two of you just met while you and another couple watched her being felt-up. Her arms were at her side so her firm pert breasts and hard nipples were pointed straight up. My wife seemed to be enjoying the ‘massage' or whatever he was doing to her. I didn’t like what I saw but I kept quiet. As he caressed her breasts his fingers pinched her erect nipples. His hands seemed to be on her nipples a lot. When he glanced at me it was obvious our host enjoyed me seeing him fondling my wife. So I turned around to talk to the other couple which allowed me to enjoy looking at Bonnie who was still nude and has great breasts.

Karen seemed relaxed; her legs were not closed tight, so I wondered how good of a view our host had of her pussy as he massaged her feet. He got more than a delightful view. Later my wife admitted that a few time he slid his hand along the insides of her thighs and he didn’t stop! He cupped her mound, let his finger rest on her slit, and then slid it across the lips of her vagina. She didn’t want to make a scene or upset her friends so she didn’t say anything. He was now standing with his back to the rest of us so we couldn't see what he was up to so he proceeded to slip in one then two fingers into her pussy.

After he was done with her Karen and her friend ran outside nude to cool off.

He must have enjoyed telling his buddies about his two nude women guests running around his backyard. Particularly the one he got to massage, fondle and finger while her husband was in the same room watching the show.

BTW: A year later she went back to his house again with the same couple but this time without me.

QuietoldieQuietoldieabout 6 years ago
Five stars

I have read all your stories and am a big fan of your writing. You seem able to put into words the very essence of the cuckold fantasy as I perceive it. I know you are still writing with two stories under your belt in 2018. Please continue. I look forward to more in similar vein.

vishaldickvishaldickover 5 years ago
Superb start

I liked where this is going! Slow, reluctant concessions. Poor wife is in a bind. Need to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this story!

we need a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

I really like your stories - I would love to be the hubby involved. A couple of these stories would really benefit from a further chapter to explore what would happen to the wife. How far would she allow the men to go. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love your stories - hot!

Wife at the movies is awesome! This one is hot too, I just wish there was a follow up or two ... what happened next time? Did she make out with him? Did he push it a bit further again? Did others join in? I bet she eventually ended up telling hubby he couldn't have sex with her until after she jacked them all off-- but then Mr. Ugly pushed it further... Anyway, my mind is racing and my other parts are taking the lead. Thanks! traveler650@ that y! place.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
My Slutwife Sophie

My wife is an exhibitionist too. She loves to tease men with her body, at the beach in Europe topless for example. She has nice natural 34C tits with extremely long nipples, strong muscular legs and shoulders from swimming, and broad hips and wide plump ass. Her full mouth and lips are great for sucking cock. We went to a beach once in northern France that was pretty isolated, and after several hours of her showing off her beautiful tits, we went back into the dunes and began fucking we were so excited. As I entered her pussy from behind, we both saw a guy peering over the dune at us. We continued fucking and he approached us, wanking his cock as he watched. He approached her mouth and she swallowed his whole length. He quickly came and she swallowed all his cum as I spurted in her cunt. I moved off her and he started licking her cum-splattered ass. Then he cleaned my cock with his tongue as Sophie watched.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Wife at Office Party

My wife often travels for business. She left for several days, the last evening being a company social event at the hotel. Two big Norwegian guys got her pretty tipsy, and by the end of the evening she was dancing with both of them, one behind and one in front, with the front of her dress slipping down to reveal her fabulous natural tits. The guy behind was rubbing his cock up and down her asscheeks after raising her dress in the back, the guy in front likewise with her pussy. They quickly went up to her room and got her on the bed and both of them fucked her, first one by one, then spitroasting her, then finally a double penetration. She called me in the morning from bed with a cock still up her ass, very apologetic, but she dropped the phone when one of her partners started pumping in her ass again. I could hear the noises and her moans as he came inside her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE it: ❤❤❤❤❤+ [5+ (5.25/5=105%)]. Bravissimo. Bravissimo.

Most people find it hard to understand the inner workings of a voyeur/willing cuckold husband's mind.

In many cases he initially is not aware of his kinky side. All he knows is that he adores his wife & wants her to be happy. He wants her to dress sexy, to wear skimpy bikinis at the beach or by the pool. He encourages her to buy the pair of Daisy Dukes that reveal a part of her ass cheeks, telling her that "it's a BBQ party, not a job interview."

She likes to flirt with men at parties & the men she & her husband meet while camping. He likes to watch her as she interacts with other men. He is proud that other men wants her but she is his!

Then something he did not deem possible took place: at the campground after sunset while everybody was sitting around campfire, his wife went AWOL. He decides to look for her. When he saw her he froze. She and a man were sitting on a log. She wore her Daisy Dukes and the man was kissing her knees & her bare thighs all the way to near her crotch. As he was kissing her thighs she was playing with his hair. Her husband could see them without being seen. Her husband's mind turned foggy. He was paralysed both physically and mentally. He was in a psychotic trance of sorts. It seemed to him he was not watching his own wife but a random woman. After a while she the guy on the mouth, touched & shook his hard-on through his pants, kissed the guy again & ran toward the campfire.

Her husband was still in shock. More as a robot than as a human being he made a round trip thru the woods and approached the campfire from the other direction. He found his wife, set beside her, said he had been looking for her but could not fond her. He did not asked her where she had been. He did not tell her what he'd just seen.

Later that evening the guy who was kissing her in the woods earlier that evening showed up by the campfire. She waved at her & her husband, she signaled to the guy to join her & her husband. She introduced the guy to her husband ("this is [so & so], one of the two guys i told you about..." The guy politely asked the husband whether he could join them. The husband said, "of course". The guy set on the other side of the wife. The 3 of them were making plans for tomorrow.

The husband could not understand himself. Why wasn't he mad at his wife.

The same night he fucked his wife with the vigor & endurance of a man possessed. He was telling her he loved her. He was rougher than usual. Her left thigh was bruised as her husband squeezed it when cumming. Her husband was now kissing the bruise.

The husband in the comment is

Yours Truly

kolson111kolson111about 3 years ago

hope you continue with this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a great writer of exciting stories but I wish you would finish them. The end of this story is begging for the wife to be seen, used and fucked by these men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"He was asserting himself, taking the alpha position. " cringe not saying what he did with his hand before he left. lazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I was able to write stories like this. I would love to add a part two in which this lady is fucked several times.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I used to invite my friend to our house, He would show up with his two small children and I would take his children along with my two for long walks so he could make love to my wife. Walking out the door, leaving him and my wife to fuck on our bed. What kind of man am I to give my bride to other men. Now I am relegated to masturbating in her presence 3 times a week.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 2 years ago

This story demands a second chapter! What happened the next time to "make it worth Alan's while?" Do let me know if you post another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should be a series. I wish I had got a chance to read Chapers 2 and 3... or more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He was asserting himself, taking the alpha position." wat

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really liked your story. It is my fantasy that an ugly guy would feel up my wife. I think it is a safer way to be a cucked. I have a five inches and in my fantasy I tell my wife I saw our friend at the gym and he had a big dick. And he was clearly proud of it. She asks how big and I tell her it is meatier than mine and longer soft than mine hard. I told her he had nice size balls and it would probably be 7 to 8 inches hard. I told her I have seen him looking at her often and I bet he would like to fuck her. I told her I would like to see that and I bet she could cum with his bigger dick. Our friend has a beer belly, is in his late 50’s but makes lots of comments about how he could help out if ever needed as a joke. His wife is not as good looking as my wife and smaller breasted. I am sure he would like her bigger tits than his wife Susan’s. I told my wife I might tell John that I had told her he had a big dick and she wanted to know how big. I have also thought about telling him, I would be okay if he tried to feel her up once in a while. She said don’t you dare. I told her I think his bigger dick would feel good in your pussy and it would be easier for her to orgasm. I asked her if she agreed that if she could cum a couple of times on his dick, it would be easier for her to cum on my 5 incher. She said maybe. I told her I get hard just talking about it and would like sloppy seconds or even a cream pie. If it ever happens, I would like her to fuck him a couple of times per month. I told her that after they fucked I could eat her and his wife could suck his dick. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good bye marriage. Hellow divorce court.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctoryes48@doctoryes48
mature mwm loves recounting my wife's sexual adventures with other men and reading stories about loving wives and would love to chat with and/or meet people. Am very open and considerate, good looking, sane and fun.