Wife Ex's big dick Pt. 01

Story Info
Asking my wife about ex's huge cock.
1.1k words
3.84
42.2k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I used to be a jealous husband but I am not sure at what point but that went away. It's a good thing because one of my wife's ex had a really huge cock. My wife's friend Clara would always try to embarrass me by saying things like "Sarah, remember that guy you dated, the one with the huge cock" Sarah would just laugh it off and I would just ignore her, it only really bothered me a bit.

One night out, on our way home we were talking about sex and I just asked her about this guy, did he actually have a huge dick or is Clara just exaggerating? "Do you want to know? really?" she asked. "Well yeah, Clara always goes on about it, so I might as well know" I said.

"Well, OK. yes, he dick was big! very big actually" she said a bit reluctant, probably thinking I would get jealous and moody, which I have done. "So, when you say big! what's big? 7" 8"?" I asked, feeling a little giddy about asking. " Well, if I was to compare it.. Mmm it was about at long as a kitchen roll tube but a little thinker." She said without batting and eyelid. "Whaoo! Sarah! that is huge!" I blurted out. "Ha yes I know! it was too big if I am honest" she said.

She then continued with out any prompting "Yeah, when I held it in one hand, my fingers would go all the way round" I just listened intently! "I had to use two hand just to jerk him off" I couldn't believe it, and I wasn't actually feeling any jealousy! "But he was too big?" I asked. "Kind of, it was hard to do much because of the size, I preferred to play with it, you know jerk him off" she said as we walked.

When we got back to the hotel and got in to bed, I decided to ask more questions. "So, what about plying with it did you like?" Sarah didn't seem reluctant to talk about him either, so she told me, "It felt good in my hands, I could put both hands around it, and then stroke it" she said as we laid there. I was feel quite turned on by her talking about it so openly now. I have always like watching women taking big cocks when watching porn but was always very jealous of thinking about Sarah and any ex's or men she had slept with. But this was making me hard.

I wanted to know more, I wanted her to tell me more and with more detail. "So, you said it was hard having sex?" I asked, "yeah, he wasn't good at four play or sex really so it was never great, we had to use lots of lube or oil". "Ah right, so I guess you could never take the whole thing?" I asked, getting more naughty with my questions.

"I could take it all, yeah, just I had to ride him because if I left it to him he would go to fast or hard" she said so calmly! I was rock hard and this point and we started kissing. I just kept thinking about her riding him! it was the first I had ever thought about her with another guy! but listen to her tell me about it was making me so horny. I think she could tell now too and seem happy to tell me more.

"Yeah, I had to ride his cock it was the only way to do it really, riding it was the only way it felt good for me" she said while kissing me. I started to rub her pussy and she was so wet, I wasn't sure if it was because of me or thinking about his cock again. I didn't care either way, I was hard as fuck and loving it. "So did you know he had a big dick or did you just find out?" " I knew but only because of girls that knew of him and they knew but I didn't get with him because of that" she said. "It is turning me on a little you know" I said kissing her more, although it was turning me on more than a little! It was turning me on loads and much more than I thought it would.

"Really! are you sure? you are not going to get jealous?" "No, really, tell me, tell what you liked about playing with it" I asked. "Well, I loved having it in my hands, and jerking him off, the feeling of him getting to orgasm, and just the feel of it, it was very think" she said moaning as a played with her soaking pussy. "What was it like when he cum? did he have a big load?" I asked get more horney with every question. "Mmmm yes! his cock throbbed so much when he cum and yes he cum lots!" said said kissing me hard. "did you ever suck him off?" "oh yeah! I love sucking as you know, it was hard to get in my mouth though, but I did like to try, sucking just the end and lick around it, he loved that too!" Sarah said getting more horney too!

She climbed on top of me and slid on to my cock, She looked good with her ample tits and slim figure. "You said you could take it all though?" I asked as she slowing fucked me. "Yer, once I was horney enough, I could take it all, I would just ride him slowly. I had to keep stopping him from getting too carried away though" Sarah rubbed her hand just under her belly button and said "I could feel him all the way up here! pushing my cervix back" Fuck! it all sounded so hot! I was fucking loving it! I started to fucked her and she fell on to me, I put my arms around her and started to fuck her fast and hard. "You are turned on! yeah, fuck me! he couldn't fuck me like this, he was just too big. But I could make him orgasm hard playing with it" She said through moaning breathes.

This was enough to make me explode! fuck, I never though I would or could be so turned on by it but I was! I thought I might regret it after too, but I didn't, it was the last time I ever felt jealous. From then on, it was on my mind a lot and I couldn't wait to ask her more and to tell me more, I was also thinking about other guy she had slept with and if he was the only guy with a huge cock she and fucked. But that for part 2.