Wife Fantasy Fulfilled with Twist

Story Info
Arrogant women and her fantasies and lots of surprises.
5.1k words
2.84
22.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm entering this in Lit's Nude Day contest 2021, so make sure you read all the entries and vote for your favorites.

* * *

All characters are above 18 age. Hello, Myself Sri 39 years old, working as a civil engineer due to my job, I had to travel wherever the company site goes. Madhu my wife her age is 32 years old she is a "housewife, she is from an upper-class family, quite fair in complexion with the sexy and voluptuous figure of 36D 28 36, maintain by regular gym and yoga. We had been married for 8 years now, we are quite open in sex, and we tried so many things and our sex life was going well.

My wife had many fantasies, of which she made a to-do list. One of her fantasies is to celebrate the national nude day in western countries. USA is her dream nation to go she always insists I take her to Los Angeles for vacation. She is too horny and bitch when it comes to sex. Madhu used to come to my working site I had been now working at Kolkata and it's been 3 years since we are here. My wife uses to call how dirty these ladies at my construction sites, actually she is used to coming to visit me on site, for giving me tiffin.

It was Monday I was busy meeting with my seniors and as usual, my wife came to give me a lunch box. Then one of lady deny her that she can't meet Sir i.e me as It was my instructions as I am doing a meeting, please don't allow anyone to my office chamber. There was a little argument between them about the matter.

Madhu is from a rich family and her nature is a little arrogant and racist. She is fair in skin tone & fleshy in the right places. So she is a little proud of herself, used to taunt someone who is less beautiful than her is her habit.

On my site, there are 50+ workers. Most of them were women of which some are very experienced. Their ages are between 25 to 50 years old and they are quite healthy as their job required to lift and carry tools and materials. Most of them are dusky and tanned as you know it's a construction site they going to get dirtier.

So the story revolves around the lady head of this women's group and my wife how they got into a fight and nasty events that occurred after that. Which includes accidental nudity, voyeurism, exhibitionism, when Najma i.e the lady's head didn't allow her to see me as it's mine order as I am in a meeting. But actually, the quarrel has enriched another level they both are abusing and just when they about to wrestle I came and sorted.

Which later results in my wife's fantasy fulfilled with more twists and turns she never imagined, that you know by the end of the story, but in a very strange way that too that you will know later. The woman with whom my wife had a fight was the union leader of labor, she was masculine, her name is Najma, 40-year-old woman she is like Serena Williams, she always had 2 ladies as her advisor cum helper or guard. The two ladies were Nitu and Ritu always beside her they were twins 28 years old They all are brown, dusky in complexion, and due to work on site.

One day they doing dinner in between the topic of Madam i.e my wife raised. Nitu said that you need to complain about her behavior to Sir i.e to me (About my wife being rude to them), I am so good when fixing their problems. So Nitu and Ritu were backbiting look at that bitch what did she consider herself, she called us dirty pigs how dare she, Nitu was little warm-blooded. Nazma said I already complained to sir they will confront her for her mistake take it easy. But from that day on words whenever she came to the site she i.e Madhu used to pass her comments that were dirty and bad.

Actually, she ( Najma ) having a very good fan following as she takes care of and stands for her fellow women working and their needs. They always had not-so-good relations with all the other officer's site engineers but I am different as I treat all men women with respect. So it's only due to me they didn't do any harm to her though she getting bolder day by day humiliating them always by taunting them about their hygiene and all.

Madhu wants to celebrate the national nude day and to a city where she can go without clothes, nudism flashing turns her on.

Madhu one of fantasy was always to go to a lesbian club and try something nasty orgy for that she told me to take her to out of the nation, which I promised but my job and busy schedule that's only her wish. I promised her for the last, 2 years or so but not able to make it happen. Her fantasy is to be dom to ebony women's as said she is kitty racist and consider herself above based on color. We are having tea at office quarter and suddenly Nazma came. Before she can talk to me my wife started yelling hey bitch "naha k aayi kya ,yaha kya karne aayi "Means hey bitch did you bathe, why the fuck you came here. I somehow stopped Madhu, and she went to another room.

Nazma let that go and started talking about what she came some work-related issue regarding a material then suddenly Nitu said sir your wife is crossing the line if she does so, we will teach her a lesson. I said I will confront her and warn her I said you ignore her, But she said in a stern voice it's better you do it yourself otherwise If they do Madhu will be licking their ass and the moment becomes tense, to light that Nazma said why mine is not enough n suddenly Ritu and Nazma started laughing, as I have seen them talking this way before I too Lough. But there were rumors that Nazma was a hardcore lesbian that I realize were true that day.

At night when I am alone, Madhu again asked when will we go on vacation, and all she had to go to a lesbian club and need to dominate some black women for a week as you know America and the Caribbean had so many of these types of clubs.

Suddenly An idea came to my mind, an evil one I called Najma, and told her my plan whatever was on my mind you will know later. Nazma was like let it go sir forgive her I used to hear all this but another ladies' specific Ritu and her sister got excited and they convinced Nazma to agree to whatever plan. My wife used to call them Dirty and whore, pigs, later that day Nazma came to me and told me about her decision, yes. I actually want her fantasy to fulfill and make these ladies boiling anger halt, but with a twist, she will be submitting instead of dominating and I Laughed.

Najma said she agrees but she will have her own way to teach lessons which I accepted as I was very curious to see her, how did she operate, I told Najma about Madhu fantasy and she said oh it must be fun then, actually our last week was very hectic we all work day night I too was busy so the next coming week was decided for action but Najma had other plans.

Later that day Najma shortlists 8 women and instructed all of them to follow some of her instructions if they want the fun next weekend to which all agreed to no1:---not to shave all of them to don't cut any hair armpits or pussy. No 2:--- she said no one will bathe till next week and remain as they were bear this please for a week they agreed. I got what plan she had in mind she was given me a list of things she needed and I agreed. She told let's create an environment first again the next day my wife Madhu came to the office to give me a lunch box as she used to come. Madhu tauntingly said something to Nazma but Nazma this time reacted and she also answered a little verbal banter happened between them.

Let me tell you my wife Madhu is 5'7 and Najma was typical ebony women wrestler type physique, Najma looks similar to Serena Williams in body and face 5'9 they come face to face Madhu was happy that finally, she got success in annoying this bitch since till today Nazma never reacted. Madhu was wearing sleeveless salwar with transparent chunni and looking hot and sluty as always.

Now comes the moment as they went face to face boobs to boobs waiting for each other to hit first but Madhu went so close to Nazma as Nazma not bathed for a week or more so will not going to do till this Sunday her smell riches Madhu nose and she felt some tingling between her legs but she doesn't wanna look weak she didn't leave her ground. Actually, Nazma planned this little banter she said if I will be men you giving birth to my baby bitch smiled evilly. They both start their shows of overpowering each other as they have come very close and then both showing each other their toned arms. Suddenly Najma tried to bury Madhu's face in her armpits which were so hairy and sweaty being so near aroma went to Madhu's nose too n suddenly she said omg and released a moan. she again shouted on her bitch you can't buy 1 rs blade etc and all. I jumped between them so they backed but as she came home she changed cloth she saw her panty was wet or say soaking wet she always had curious about lesbian and all but this Najma was not her class lady it was very low working women.

One day before action it was Saturday but we all had extra shifts as we lagging behind, it's may month afternoon at 40 degrees Celcius all women drained in sweat including me. Madhu used to carry my lunch at the working site. My plan is being worked on. she came to the site Nita taunted her madam how was the sweat and smell, listening to this she pissed. To which I taunted her, you seemed to like them or what by that she got angry and tried to left. But while leaving she observed and watched my working women differently as all women were healthy and sweaty due to heat their body was shining and as they work daily, almost all are very much in shape. I consoled her sit she somehow stopped, Madhu & I having lunch together she said she can't eat at this filthy dirty place she will go in my chamber. Since we sat below a tree for lunch from where she can see my other women as they were also preparing for lunch.

But as she was on the way one of the lady workers puppet of gang leader Najma met her, she invited both of us to an evening birthday celebration for Ritu had a birthday on next day i.e Sunday tomorrow. It was NIta who invited us both she said that day they planned a little celebration and they want me to join them with my arrogant wife. She invited me to their celebration I agreed yes will come.

That same night I had sex with Madhu I teased her did she making her fantasy full filled or what that to in India and laughing to she said by spitting on beside yack are you mad, but I have seen her whole body shivers just like the thought of it. I said they are too ebony by color and body to which she said they are not my class how dare you even think so. I teased her by playing a mind game. Madhu got angry and she broke the fucking session in between got annoyed and slept.

Its Sunday action day in the noon we went shopping I taken her to the parlor she did wax and facial. While returning I said Najma said that she Will teach her a lesson if she again called her pig to which she got angry. I knew that Madhu will never agree to celebrate my labor birthday party so I played a trick. By listening to my words she is also keen to teach that bitch a lesson. She agreed to come to the labor quarter and my biggest tension got fixed that how to make her come to that locality as she never goes to that type of area unlike me I used to celebrate festivals with them. That's the reason they respect me so much as never let them feel inferior and treat them as a family though I am their boss.

While returning from shopping my maid warned Madhu, mam, they are bad people you better stay away from them, by listening to this. My mad wife went red by anger and she said she wanna go to their place now actually conspiracy to play with her ego worked. she went straight into Najma's room there were 8 ladies planning about tonight's event all in sweat and wet. Because they worked half day that day to they just came from working site to their quarter, suddenly Madhu entry to their place shocked them. As they all not bathed for the last 6 days room was muskier and smelly. Madhu was in sleeveless white salwar with some cleavage and her fair chubby arms looking so ominous she as went n yelling abuses at Nazma and Slaaped her. Spat on her all these ladies were stunned and she was again going to slap Najma said enough of you bitch now you need to teach a lesson And other ladies overpowered her and separated them held her hostage. All this happen so suddenly I was parking my car when I reach it I saw some women grabbing Najma and some to Madhu as they both try to fight.

She called me I got anger hey what's all doing. to which Ritu showed Najma's face where still spit of Madhu was there, I then looked at Madhu she said let me free I will show who is boss. Nazma laughing at this winked at me. Then I said you two sorts this out today, as she was being held women grabbed the full opportunity to manhandled her which made her somehow wet.

Nazma said you bitch you can't even beat this unmarried Ritu and Nitu twins and challenging me to fight to which she said let's fight. Madhu was in overconfidence or due to other women tease said she I can beat u three at once to which Najma the women leaders said let's have a fight, and before I can understand something Madhu went near Nitu and torn her dress she was angry with her for being mean to her and then all women started hooting whereas Ritu was in same salwar as her but black color full sleeves I can see her armpits wet patch. Within a minute they both were in bra and panty,I got rock hard which Nitu observed & teased Madhu see sir got rock hard..this made Madhu angrier & before the fight even starts she cunt busted Ritu who was not ready as she was on salwar that too white visible stains showed of blood, see this mean she may be on period.

This sudden act made Najma jump into a fight she came to the rescue bleeding girl Nita and Slaaped Madhu to which before she can do anything other women in the room also attacked Madhu, soon more tearing of clothes happened. The situation got worse as Nitu was bleeding heavily.

To which Madhu yelled, bitches you 8 people overpowering me to which Najma said get you all ladies out it's one on one me vs her. And made other women leave her. Actually, because Ritu still in pain bleeding by seeing her Najma got angrier she forgets this fight scenario and called plans all of a sudden I was wondering what was plan B. I was excited being only men in full of all women room, they strip themselves only in bra n panty. I too don't know what was ahead but I can see all women are angry at Madhu for kicking in that place that's even not permitted in wrestling. Madhu smiled and said really you bitches me to follow rules here and smirked.

As Najma and Madhu trying to push each other. Ritu interrupted and said to Najma

whoever loses will have to lick our ass and all ladies in the room smiled loudly.

Here Najma as she said all ladies back out they were only hooting and become spectators. They made a ring within which they have to fight if anyone goes out of the ring other women push them back to ring. It was like a lumberjack match of wwe. (A lumberjack match is a match stipulation in which the immediate ringside area is surrounded by other wrestlers (the "lumberjacks"). The match is a standard one-on-one, with both disqualifications and count-outs possible.)

Madhu was a bitch she again tried her dirty tactics to cunt busting Najma but Najma escaped her kick and Madhu falls. whenever Madhu goes out of the ring area other women while pushing her in someone grabs her groin some breast by which she was so wet and was unable to concentrate on the fight. By using this opportunity facesitting on Madhu's face two some suffocating her so she tapped. The musky smell of her made Madhu mesmerized and she forgot she was on fight as her body reacting strangely all ladies yelled as Najma declared winner as Madhu tapped out.

It's decided before that whoever will lose will serve all women. And the winner will act as Queen and the loser be a slave. Madhu said Najma cheated she suffocated her by as to which Najma reply accept u r defeat bitch.To which Najma said bitch if you kick in the groin that's fair and all other women started laughing.

Najma came forward and buried her face in her armpits she again mesmerized and again suffered a defeat as 3 counts occurred. Actually, she was so mad by her womanly smell she is unable to fight and her pussy was on fire. She tried to kiss Najma to which Najma teased she got mad she want that badly. It's been her fantasy to orgy with some nasty bitches as all were dirty their body smell making her mad.

Suddenly all 8 women run for their price Madhu they grabbed her and started to feel her body as I said Madhu was fair and fleshy they don't believe their luck that this rich lady will now please them as she lost the battle. The environment in the room was licked my ass some pussy, they yelled. Madhu now forgot their dirty smell it's making me feel even hornier, she too ashamed of how her body betrayed her mind. Madhu got at and then their fondling made her first orgasm.

Najma said Sir aap dekh nahi paonge ghar jaiye that is you can't watch all this better go home, except that I called I told them it's her fantasy to have a lesbian orgy. But here it's FULFILL JUST WITH TWIST SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS SUFFERING AND submitting instead of dominating & start LAUGHING.

Let me give u some equipment to enjoy and evilly I left

When I came what I saw so many women making between them one lady was fingering but didn't allow her to cum she got mad I just came back I shocked she was begging me to let them had her orgasm to they all laughing..then I handed them some bag which includes 2 dildoes 7, and 8 inches of different girth n 2 double-sided dildo THREE vibrators 5 but plug she got scared by all this

Nazma got it biggest and thickest dildo that was a little thicker and then she went to her rear end which was rarely used Madhu was shocked to see how this big will go, I too try to say something to which I was Stopped by Ritu she said u r wife made me bleed now it's her time n they all Start laughing.

Actually, all women's hands are on her body some grabbing boobs some inert finger in her vagina she badly wanted something in her pussy I can see her by her facial expressions. But they kept her on edge didn't let her orgasm. Let me tell you Madhu and I rarely do anal so it's quite tight at the rear which noticed by Najma when they made her fully nude. She said let's inaugurate her hole to new dimensions and all started laughing.

She put the head of dick on her ass n without n lubricants gave a hard push, Madhu cried as she was torn apart, as Najma did in one push the only lubricant was their spit on her ass. She fucked her for 15 minutes or so.

Madhu yelled hey u bitch I will not spare you crying n yelling I will die please remove this. In the first 3 minutes, she was in pain but suddenly her pain vanished and she moaning harder .......ahhhh to which all women again laughed and called her by dirty names and words that she used on them. Madhu was at peak of pleasure moaning in ecstasy to which one lady sat on her mouth tried face fuck her with her pussy another one & Nitu Started fucking her pussy with double-sided dildo all happened so fast that I too a shocked. Madhu's ass was bleeding at first but now to had her most awaited orgasm was building started enjoying it. But as Najma has seen this both having a good time she said let's stop she was nearer to her next orgasm and they stopped she yelled. She badly needed to release her cum so she begged them to make her cum. She fucked in pussy by all women they tried a set of dildos available on her.

She looked at me I said you created this mess now suffer and ever given her personal diary to Najma where her fantasies are written Nitu started to read it aloud. 1 one To celebrate the national nude day in las Vegas, all women laughing let's make her fantasy full and all smiles as they were poor people they don't know what " national nude "day is about I explained it to them by listening to me their eyes lightened. While all this going on women's hands are operating on her and her near to cum they pulled their hand which made her mad.

12