Wife Fantasy Fulfilled with Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will get you to orgasm but for that, you had to lick all armpits and sniff all pussy and ass licked and they all started laughing, and before I can understand she said yes but please make me cum then an elderly lady may 42 years old she had the longest armpits hair put her head in her armpit the smell was too much for Madhu as they all were dirty my wife Madhu vomited. Najma leader said it's just first this bitch reacting like this what happens till we all finished n again started laughing.

She wanted to cum so badly she started licking each women's armpits, round one ended. She forgot dirty ness and started lick and sniff them willingly.

Now ass lick by this bitch Madhu someone, Yelled and they all laughed putting this bitch on floor they grabbed her like X position and her and one by one sat on her face till then I got rock hard to which the lady kicked on pussy Ritu said sir let me help you and before I can understand anything she pulled my dick out and started giving me Blowjob.

Madhu licked all 8 women's ass then pussy to then she also got her most awaited orgasm as they all fucked her one by one. Then As I said let me go

Najmaa said no sir Her punishment is that she will spend a week in our home in Ritu and Nitu as they are a bachelor and do house core as their wife And handed dildo she will be taken good care.

I said her clothes then Najma said they all give their dirty last one week wore a dress that Madhu had to wear this dress till when she is with us that why we didn't bath for last week.

I said no to which Najma said look at your bitch wife how she enjoying she humiliated me a lot now it's time to level the score, Then she said we go to strike then and want they want a week off leave as they want some rest. I had no other option to refuse but I insisted you said you will fulfill her all fantasy what are you planned for her national nude day she smirked and said let us take her to our home let's show her how we do vacation and they all smiled I know something more evil and nasty was in store for Madhu.

Madhu was in dilemma wanted to one thought said she should go home and another one said let us see more they can do but I said as you lose you have followed them I try to convince you by saying it's your fantasy na to. which she cried and it needs to be in a western county not in some dirty locality. I agreed they said sir you may come with some other male worker to enjoy the show every night and she smiled I still didn't get what they have for in her store how in this locality nude day was possible it's India how can that possible Najma said just wait and watch.

I said let got her food and necessary items to their location they all laughed and said sir she will travel with themselves in public transport Madhu panic as she rarely uses public transport, she will eat what they eat or they left and smiled it's her punishment, not honeymoon and they started to yell in joy again. I was again in doubt what they had in their minds they said sir you come on this Saturday do a celebration of the national nude day till then let me use this bitch, so for all days, she uses to their home core lick them drunk they're leftover.

The day finally arrived it was a sunny morning in their locality married one live to one side and bachelor to another as its compony temporary arrangements it's like a small village where married one live with their husbands and bachelor was on all ladies dormitory. Till today Madhu remains on all women's side and used by women only in all lesbian action.

They spread a rumor that a bitch is making married men to fucking her which was, of course, a lie but by this, all married women offended they are too uneducated that they didn't recheck if it's true or not they just believe it and Rush to Najma house where this Madhu is staying they made Madhu dance nude as to entertain most of their husband and Najma played victims card that she is forced by that bitch to do so which is, of course, a lie. Madhu was wearing a face mask but her all body was bare.

Now the married women got to understand where their husband all night and why they came so drunk to home. There were 10 or more married women boiling with anger they asked for Madhu I said she is bathing actually Najma made arrangements as it looks she was knowingly bathing nude and seducing which wasn't true. Then they saw all men are gathered behind a rock and getting a good view of her body but she is Masked only cloth that she had.

The lady mob attacked Madhu and she surprised why they doing so not knowing the background story cooked by Najma. Suddenly this much mob surprised her they held her by the hair and call the men behind a rock to come out and watch to which they yelled with joy and come between all this Najma had taken promise not unmask her except that humiliate her or do whatever. She was monitoring there and looking that all things are in her control. Ladies scratch in her flesh, some slapped her spit on her and tied her to pole in X position whole nude except face mask. While they all mem the show but don't let them do anything to her as Najma promise me only lesbian action no real dick except dildo. So again it's another fantasy of flashing nude but again with a twist which she didn't expect.

Madhu was completely roughed but somehow all this made the orgasm and she cummed,,4 or more times as other married ladies played with her, I was too a spectator of all this later that night Najma dropped her to my home they didn't let her bath for the whole week so much squirt and cum all dried on her body. It's all suspense no one knows that Mask nudists lady was none other than my wife Madhu except me and Najma and that twin sister Nitu and Ritu.

She was so tired when home My maid laughing as she and me washing her with a pipe at my home.

So it's how I made her all fantasy true but with a Twist that's all. I also teased her how was las vegas and how was nude day celebration to which she got horny by reminding her the event occurred last week and smiled back at me.

**Please feedback and rate what you feel about this story, Encourage me to write more**

12