Wife Finds Out She is a Willing QOS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler continued to slide that big black cock in my pussy and my ass was getting more and more warmed up from Tyler's finger as it slid in and out. I really wanted him to fuck my ass but I wasn't sure if I could take him but the feeling was just amazing. I finally said, "Tyler, fuck my ass with that big black cock, just go slow."

Tyler said "are you sure?" I knew from the look in his eye that he wanted to fuck my ass with that big black cock! And I wanted him to do it!

I said "yes, I want your big black cock in my ass." Tyler slowly withdrew his cock from my pussy and placed it on the entry to my ass. He rubbed the head all around then entry to my ass, making it nice and lubricated with the juices from our fucking. Slowly he pushed the head in as he continued to hold my ass with a hand on each side.

I said "just go slow." The head of his big black cock pushed in and I felt my ass relax. It felt incredible. I had never felt so full. Slowly he pushed his cock in and withdrew it just as slow. A nice, slow tease.

I told him "go ahead, you can push in a little more.". So he started to push in more and more and eventually he was all the way in.

Tyler said "I am now balls deep in your beautiful ass. You should see how hot it looks and it feels amazing! Are you ok?"

I told him I was and I was fingering my clit again as I could hardly believe that I had taken that big black cock all the way in my ass. I said "fuck my ass, please fuck my ass with that big black cock." Tyler started long stroking his cock in and out of my ass and I continued to play with my clit. It felt so amazing, that big black cock just fucking my ass so deep. I couldn't believe how great it felt. I was on the verge of coming again and I said "please fuck my ass with that big black cock, fuck me hard."

So Tyler increased his pace and I furiously rubbed myself to a third mind blowing orgasm, screaming as I came, "fuck my ass, fuck it with that big black cock!" When the orgasm finally subsided, I was spent. I could hardly hold myself up. But Tyler still had not come. I told him, "I want you to come, how do you want to come?"

He said "I want to come in your ass." I rolled unto my back and spread my legs wide. Tyler put a pillow under my ass and spread my legs far apart. He slowly slid his big cock back into my ass and I shivered from the intense feeling. Slowly he began fucking me again and gradually was running that long cock all the way in to my ass. By this time I was almost delirious from having had three orgasms and I just watched Tyler's big cock fuck my ass long and deep.

Finally, he tensed and he let out a low scream and I felt his big cock pulsate and shoot streams of come into my ass. He kept going for at least 2-3 minutes when he finally collapsed on the bed next to me. He said "you are amazing, I don't think I have ever come like that before."

I was completely and utterly exhausted from the hour we had been fucking (although it seemed like 3 hours) and I said "you are amazing too. I can't believe your stamina."

After a few minutes, I went off to the bathroom to clean up. I could hardly walk but my pussy and ass were so on fire! After cleaning up, I came back in and Tyler had dozed off. I crawled in bed and pulled the covers up to my chin. I felt guilty, but I knew that my husband had always fantasized about me getting fucked by someone with a bigger cock than his (often a black guy) and seemed to encourage it at times. So I guess my guilt was a little less pronounced as I knew he would have encouraged me to fuck Tyler's big black cock if I had the chance. I fell fast asleep, exhausted from all of that amazing fucking.

I awoke the next morning and Tyler was still asleep. I went off to the bathroom and came back and looked under the covers at Tyler's amazing manhood. I couldn't believe it! He was hard! I slowly moved my hand to stroke his big cock and put my head under the covers to give the head a few licks. Tyler started to stir and I kept stroking and licking his cock. I don't know what had gotten into me but his cock was so gorgeous I just had to play with it.

Soon he was awake and gave me a shy smile. "That was amazing last night and I see that you are getting me aroused once again!"

I laughed and pulled the covers back to expose his big black cock sticking straight up in the air, I was kneeling between his legs and stroking it with both hands and some pre-cum was already leaking from the head. I said "I'm too sore to take you in my pussy, but if you want to fuck my ass again, I think we might be able to do that."

With that I went to really sucking his big black cock, licking up and down the shaft and stroking it with both hands. I scooted to the side so Tyler could rub my clit which he did and started to make it wet all over again. I continued sucking and looked in the mirror and couldn't believe how erotic it looked with that big black cock in my mouth and my red nails stroking up and down the shaft.

Tyler was turned on too as he had me stop so as to not come. He maneuvered me on the bed so we were laying side by side with my back to him. He raised by leg in the air and rub some of his pre-cum and my wetness on my ass to lubricate it. Slowly he pushed against it and slowly the head popped in.

With Tyler holding my leg in the air he started to slowly fuck my ass in the spooning position. I had never been fucked in that position before and it felt amazing. Tyler then knelt with his cock still in my ass and me on my side. He kept fucking my ass from a kneeling position as he held my leg up and I fingered my clit. It felt incredible.

I said "that's it Tyler, fuck my ass with that big black cock, it feels amazing." With nice long and slow strokes, Tyler brought me to orgasm as I played with my clit. Shortly after I came, Tyler pulled his big cock out and shot copious amounts of cum all over my ass and back.

I have to say, watching him come on me like that was erotic as hell and it was a fantastic end to an incredibly hot and passionate night and morning.

After we recovered, Tyler said "so can we still collaborate on that research paper?" We both burst out laughmg.

I said "of course!". I also said "now I have to tell you that what happened last night and this morning was probably a one-time thing. My husband has always had this fantasy and it played out last night, I love him and would never leave him so I sort of don't know What to say. That said, you are an amazing lover and I can envision fucking you again, with my husband's permission this time and maybe him watching of course. In the meantime, we can be professional colleagues and maybe the chance will arise again and you and I can fuck each other's braind out."

Tyler smiled and said "you have Yourself a deal. I want to have a professional rela1tonship with you and fucking you will be icing on the cake!"

We then cleaned up and As he was walking out the door we engaged in a little passionate kissing and touching. As he left he said with a wink, "well your husband has himself a gorgeous Hotwife and sexy queen of spades!"

12