Wife Finds Out She is a Willing QOS Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the sexy hotwife becoming a willing QOS.
13.4k words
4.62
50.1k
80

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the flight home from California, my thoughts and emotions were running high. I could not believe what had happened. It was maybe the most erotic and wild thing I had ever done sexually (well at least since I had been married - there was a couple of threesomes after college with a boyfriend and his buddy!). I had thought about what Tyler has said that I was a "hotwife' and a "queen of spades". I sort of knew what a hotwife was but was not sure about the "queen of spades" thing. I googled both in the Uber to the airport and I confirmed what I thought "hotwife" meant and was flattered by the comment. When I looked up "queen of spades" and learned that it is typically a married white woman that enjoys sex with well-hung black men. I blushed when I read it and it made me get that ache in my pussy all over again. I guess Tyler was right. I really liked fucking and sucking his big black cock so much and wanted it do it again so I guess the "queen of spades" moniker fit!

I dozed off almost as soon as the plane engines started up. I was exhausted from my "queen of spades experience". I awoke when the plane touched down. We live in a southeastern US city and my husband was going to pick me up at the airport. I had not told him about my tryst with Tyler and now I had to figure out whether to do it or keep it a secret. I have never kept secrets from my husband (although I never told him about the threesomes after college - but then again, he never asked). I knew that my fucking Tyler would probably turn him on since that is one of his fantasies, to see me fuck a well-hung black guy but I was still unsure. What if he really just wanted it to be a fantasy but not really come true? Would he be hurt? Would he want to leave me? I was very confused about what to do.

He greeted me at baggage claim and gave me a big kiss. "Wow, you look great and you have some sort of glow about you", he said. I could feel my face turn warm but wasn't sure if it was from the compliment or from that well fucked feeling.

I blushed and gave him a playful poke in the ribs but it was as if he sensed something. We made small talk at baggage claim and once we got my bag and headed to the car, he repeated, "you look really hot, I guess I haven't seen you in a week so I have been missing you, but I love your haircut and your nails of course!" He winked at me, all I could do was smile, and wonder, maybe I should tell him about Tyler.

On the ride home, he asked me if I had met anyone new at the conference that I might want to collaborate with. He is always curious about what goes on at these academic conferences. He is in the financial services field and is fairly successful. He has clients around the country and often goes to conferences or meetings that his firm puts on for their clients to meet with financial service professionals. His conferences are often a lot more fun than mine from the times I have accompanied him on such trips. I told him that I had met a few new people including a few potential collaborators for my research. Soon we arrived at home. Exhausted, I went inside, went straight to our bedroom, and got into a comfortable pair of pajamas. Our kids, two of them, are young adults, having graduated college and off charting their way in the world so, it was just us at home.

I came back downstairs and my husband had poured a tall glass of white wine for me. Just what I needed to relax! We sat in our family room and he turned on the TV to a ball game. He represents some former professional athletes so he was always watching some sport or another. He nursed his bourbon as I flipped through a magazine. "So tell me about these potential collaborators?" I was taking a sip of wine as he said it and I choked a little bit. He said "are you are alright, I didn't know that it was that difficult of a question!" He laughed and handed me a napkin.

I told him "yes, I met several professors that shared the same research interests and we are planning to write a grant together and possibly collaborate on some papers for academic journals."

He replied, "Oh the usual boring stuff. I know the one night I called you were out at dinner. Who were you with?"

I told him that I was out with Tyler, a professor at a northeastern university. I could feel my face getting warm again as I thought about Tyler pounding me with that big cock. "So tell me about Tyler" my husband said.

So I explained that Tyler was a former basketball player in college and had gone to Chapel Hill where he did post-doc work and had been interested in my research ever since. I told him that Tyler was in his mid 30's and seemed to be an up and coming academic. My husband then asked "is he white or black/"

I said, "what does that matter?" I was a little miffed about the question but I had a feeling where this conversation might be headed. Of course, I had a feeling that my husband was going to bring up his fantasy about me fucking a black guy. He knew (at least before Tyler) that I had never had sex with a black guy. I said, "He was tall and handsome and he was a perfect gentlemen. We had dinner and I invited him to my room to go over some research." My husband's eyes got bigger and I could sense he was waiting for the other shoe to drop. I then dropped the bomb "I was so turned on, I fucked his brains out. I sucked that big black cock and let him fuck my ass and my pussy. It was amazing; His cock was probably 8-9 inches long. I must have had 5 orgasms. The next morning by pussy was too sore so I sucked his cock until he got hard and then told him to fuck my ass again, which he did. I worked my clit to an orgasm and he shot his big load all over my ass and back. There, are you satisfied now!" I turned and sort of pouted wondering what his reaction was going to be.

My husband sort of stared at me for a second and then said, "Wow that is the hottest thing I think I have ever heard you say. You know I love when you talk dirty! But is it really true? Please tell me every detail".

I was a bit surprised at his reaction but looking at the front of his shorts and by the erection he was sporting, I could tell he was turned on big time. So I said, "yes, it is true" and proceeded to tell him about the whole episode including every detail I could remember including me watching Tyler fuck me in the mirror and his commenting on how my red nails looked so hot on his black cock when I was sucking on it. I also told him that Tyler said I was a hotwife and a queen of spades. After I told him about me fucking Tyler, I said, "are you not mad?"

He said he was not mad at all, and was happy that I had made one of his fantasies come true. He hoped that I enjoyed it as much in person as he did hearing about it. He said that he wished he were there so he could have watched or joined in and was incredibly turned on and wanted to fuck me right then. I asked, "so this will not change things between us?"

"No, it won't change how much I love you, but it will want me to see you in action with a big black cock!" With that, he leaned over, started kissing me, and running his hands over my now erect nipples. Telling him the story about Tyler had gotten me worked up too and I could feel that wetness between my legs and my nipples getting hard. When I am aroused, my nipples can stick out like little pencil erasers and I love to have fondled and sucked.

My husband reached down and slipped his hand in my pajamas and under my panties. He started massaging my clit and inserting his finger in my pussy. I was very wet. He commented "Nice, you sexy little hotwife! I see that thinking about fucking that big black cock has made you very wet!" All I could do was moan as he fingered by clit and pussy. I reached out and grabbed his rock hard cock through his shorts.

"Seems like someone is just as turned on," I said. "Let's take his upstairs". So we grabbed our drinks and headed to the bedroom, pawing at each other the whole way. When we got to the bedroom, he spun me around and pulled off my top and started working my erect nipples as he kissed me. I worked his hard cock through his shorts, unbuckled his pants, and pulled out his cock that was so hard it could have pounded rocks! My husband's cock is pretty normal in size, about six inches, but nice and thick and he has learned to use it well. I sat down on the edge of the bed and grasped the base of his cock in one hand and his balls in the other; I licked up and down the shaft and sucked on the head. My husband reached down and pulled my hair back so he could watch. He loves to watch me suck his cock. I sucked the head, twirled my tongue around the underside, and stroked him with my hand while massaging his balls. His balls felt big and full, probably because he had not come in the 5 days that I had been gone.

He was super turned on and started moving his hips in rhythm to my sucking. I looked up at him and said, "Fuck my mouth with that fat cock!' I do like to talk dirty but that was a new one for me! I took my hands off his cock and allowed him to fuck my mouth as I worked my red nails along his stomach and ass. He fucked my mouth for a few minutes but it was too much for him and he abruptly stopped.

"I don't want to come yet, he said, I need to fuck you!" I had to agree and stood up, stripped off my pajama bottoms and panties and dropped naked on the bed.

I grabbed my legs and spread them wide apart, 'Fuck me, fuck me with that big fat cock!" He crawled between my legs, slapped my pussy with his cock, and rubbed my clit with it. I was close to coming I was so turned on. 'Fuck me, please," I demanded. Slowly he pushed his cock into me and soon was thrusting hard into my pussy. 'Fuck me harder please," I begged. He picked up the pace, grabbed my ankles, and stretched my long legs far apart. I worked my clit with my fingers and started coming almost as soon as I did. I had a really deep orgasm and I could tell I was super wet as my husband's pounding was making a smacking noise as he pounded into me and his balls slapped by asshole. I started to come down from my orgasm and I could tell my husband was close. I told him to slow down and that I wanted him to fuck my ass. He introduced me to anal sex after we had gotten married and had kids as a way to spice up our love life and I just love getting my ass fucked. It does not really hurt anymore with Hubs except for that initial push through the sphincter but then it just feels so amazing. I just love having my ass fucked while fingering my clit to orgasm. So I turned over and stuck my ass in the air. "Fuck my ass," I demanded.

So hubs got behind me and worked his cock slick with our juices into my ass. I started fingering my clit and watched from underneath and his balls bounced against my clit and pussy as I fingered it. He said, "I love fucking your ass, you have such a beautiful ass!"

I said, "Tyler thought so too while he was fucking it!" That just turned hubs on even more, he really started pounding me hard, and fast, "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass," I screamed I was coming hard and he bellowed loudly and shot his load deep in my ass. After stroking his cock in and out of my ass a few minutes and coming to his senses, he collapsed next me on the bed.

"Damn, you are such a fucking sexy hotwife I can hardly believe it!"

"And a queen of spades" I added with a sly smile.

"Indeed!" Hubs replied.

After that evening, we fell into a pretty regular routine. We had sex probably 2-3 times a week, always with an interracial porn video playing on the TV. My husband likes the IR porn and so do I, but before Tyler, it didn't turn me on as much as it did him. Now it seemed, I could not take my eyes off of the big black cocks fucking the hot white women when we watched it. Occasionally I would comment with something like "that is a really big cock, that position looks hot, or wow that cock is even bigger than Tyler's." I know talking dirty really turns on my husband so I talked a little dirtier talking during our lovemaking sessions.

So just a little about myself. I am 48, about 5'8" with long legs. I think most men would consider me attractive. One time we went out to dinner with another couple (we were in our mid 30's at the time) and I showed up late because of something at work. The other wife said, "wow, you look great! A trophy wife for sure!" I was flattered of course.

My breasts are small but I have nice nipples that get very erect when I am turned on. My hair is a natural blondish and light brown and I have taken to highlighting it with blonde the last 8-10 years to hide the gray! My husband likes it when I get it done very blonde. He likes to say it is my "blonde, blonde". I am pretty fit, despite having two kids and working a lot at my job, which is a professor at a major research university in the southern US. I have been quite successful in my work and research so I am fairly well known in my field. I keep fit by doing yoga, occasionally running and attending fitness classes. I watch what I eat. My husband calls me a "sexy blonde milf" which I always find mildly flattering and a bit of a turn on.

I met my husband after college when I was in graduate school as was he. We quickly hit it off and soon were engaged. We married and shortly thereafter, had two children in quick succession. I was working on my Ph.D. at the time and it was brutal with two small kids and my husband working long hours too in his field. We made it through by the skin of our teeth.

Our sex like has always been good. Sometimes great, sometimes not so great. Of course, when the kids were young and with the stress of building our careers, we went through tough stretches. Hubs has always had a higher sex drive than me (ok maybe not recently!). I wasn't a prude or anything when we got married and had a good number of sexual experiences, I had had a couple of threesomes with a boyfriend named Don and his roommate. Don was a bartender with a big cock. Probably the biggest I had ever been with at the time, bigger than Hubs by a good measure. He was great in the sack and we had a lot of fun. The threesome with his roommate on two occasions was hot, but I only wanted Don for sex and he only wanted the same. We ended going our separate ways after about 5-6 months.

Hubs introduced me to porn and at first; I was a bit offended and turned off. However, gradually I learned to like it a bit and would get turned on to some of scenes. It was in a porn movie that I saw anal for the first time and interracial. Both genres turned me on. I would read erotic literature from time to time and that started to make me think about sex a little more than I had in the past. One night after thinking about it for some time, I told Hubs that he could fuck my ass. I was probably about 36 or so and I thought he was going to pass out from being so turned on and trying to get his cock in my ass. We did it and I found it quite enjoyable. We added it to our repertoire of lovemaking and I really started to love having Hubs fuck my ass in all kinds of positions. From behind, to me on my back, to me riding him, reverse cowgirl anal (which did not work great for some reason with Hubs), standing, bent over a couch arm and so on. At one point, I preferred anal over vaginal sex because it turned me on so much. We continued building our careers and raising children so like most couple in their 40's we did not have a lot of time for sex. We made the most if it when we could.

I kept in touch with Tyler by email, and it was always professional and we talked about our work and our research. A couple of times we spoke on the phone. One time I was at home, my husband was out, and we talked about our night together. I got all hot all over again and when hubs came home, I practically raped him I was so horny.

About three months after my 'Tyler experience" as my husband called it, he told me that he had a client conference to go to in southwest Florida at a resort and wanted me to accompany him. It was a very nice resort and he said that because he had been having a good year, the firm told him to upgrade his accommodations to a suite. I looked at my calendar and saw that I was free during that time. The few days before the trip I went and got my bikini line waxed, leaving just a "landing strip" which my husband really liked, and got my finger and toe nails done red as usual and had my hair cut and touched up to a very blonde 'blonde" as my husband liked to call it. I also did a little shopping and bought a couple of nice bathing suits and other sexy, but not slutty beachwear and summery clothing. We flew to Florida and ubered to the resort, which I had to say, was very nice. Right on the beach and extremely well done. We checked into our suite on the 5th floor and it was a 2 bedroom suite with sliding glass doors that opened to a magnificent view of the Gulf of Mexico. "Wow, I said, this is really beautiful, I guess I am going to have to be a little naughty for you, aren't I," I teased.

My husband grinned and said "Oh yes, I plan on you getting very naughty while we are down here!"

We went out to dinner, had a couple of drinks in the resort bar, and called it an early night. My husband was playing golf the next day with a couple of his clients and I was going to spend the day relaxing, doing a little shopping and lounging at the pool. My husband was up and off early, about 7 am and as he kissed me goodbye he said, "I am planning to have dinner with the two clients that I am playing golf with today and we want you to come along." I was half-asleep but said of course and fell back to sleep.

I spent the day shopping at the resort's shops, which were very upscale and nice. I found a nice pair of strappy 4 inch high heels to wear to dinner (my husband loves them on me and says that my legs look great in them) and a nice summer dress, not too short, above the knee, with a bit of a daring neckline. I thought, "What the heck, this is not something I would wear to work but I was feeling kind of sexy so I figured why not." The afternoon I spent around the pool sunbathing and people watching. There were many good looking people at this resort and I couldn't help but notice there were a lot of good looking men and women, both white and black, around the resort and the pool.

About 4 pm, I went up to our suite and my husband had been back for an hour or so. He was napping on the bed, sunburned a bit and smelled as if he had a beer or two after the round of golf. I poked him and he grunted a hello. "I am getting up soon, our dinner is at 7 pm." As he dozed off again. I decided to let him sleep a little longer.

He got up around 5 pm and I was reading a research paper I had been meaning to catch up on. I showed him what I bought to wear to dinner that night and he said, "Those are going to look great on you" referring to my new shoes and dress. "My clients will like them too" he added. I thought that was a little odd but let it pass. He then reached into his suitcase and pulled out a jewelry box. He handed it to me and said, "I bought these for you and you should wear them tonight". I opened the box and they were a pair of gold hoop earrings, not huge, but a nice size. They were from an expensive jeweler in our hometown and I asked him why he had bought them since it was not my birthday, anniversary, or anything like that. 'Just because I love you and I love it when you wear hoop earrings". I thought to myself that is an interesting response but I told him that I would wear them.

As we go ready, he gave me a few pats and squeezes on the butt and tits like he always does when we are getting ready to go out and I noticed that his cock seemed semi-hard. I told him that I didn't think we had enough time to have sex so he needed to calm down and wait until later. He replied "Oh yes, I can't wait until later." I found that to be another interesting and somewhat odd response, but let it pass. About 6:30 pm, he was ready but I was still far from being ready. He told me that he was going to down to the resort bar and have a beer with the two clients, Derek and Jon, that we were going to have dinner with and that I should meet them as soon as I got ready. He left and I proceeded to finish getting ready, putting on my dress, hoop earrings and strappy heels and makeup. I finished with a nice shade of red lipstick. I don't usually wear red lipstick, or at least not this red, but it went with my nails and pedicure as well as my outfit. I headed out about 6:55 pm, figuring I would get there just in time for our dinner reservation at 7 pm.