All Comments on 'Wife for Sale Pt. 01'

by AussieKev1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh dear!

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

So far so good

I'll wait for the next part before I vote. However I like it so far.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

There was a time when my wife sort of became a “corporate whore.” She would have sex with big clients to close deals. Some of them multi-million dollar deals. She always got incredible bonuses. So much in fact that we both were able to retire early. I enjoyed her time as a whore as much as she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Her Car

How did can get to interview, she took a limo there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Luv it

Thx u .. Penny ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
rather boring

so I am guessing Nic is her husband and not just a business partner. She calls herself a slut but not a prostitute. So another guess is that they both sleep around or he shares her but she hadn't charged before. I also laughed when she stormed out and went to a pub alone. Most ladies I know would call a girlfriend and meet at a home and have a drink and bash the man in words.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Well....that escalated quickly.

If a husband needs his wife to prostitute herself in order to make ends meet, then he’s a piece of dogshit of a man.

The fact he had it all planned out shows that this wasn’t about “losing everything”, it was about disrespecting his wife.

A real man would work at a menial job for minimum wage before telling his wife she has to fuck other, more successful men.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Serious question

What is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looks like another SHIT day in loving wives.

Every story received a one star rating today. Normal anymore in this category. You're lucky if you get one decent story at any given time. One doesn't even have to bother reading them anymore, the title, the tags and mostly the comments are right on. Garbage is garbage, no matter how much you try to white wash it. Isn't that right cuckies?

cymrobachcymrobachover 3 years ago

If the story is written well and it makes sense, then it's good, even if the sceanrio seems a little far fetched. It seems to me that some readers are taking things too seriously since many stories seem far fetched in whatever category you read.

I enjoyed this story, although it finished fairly quickly and there were unrealistic scenarios in it, the masturbation scene was hot and it's set up nicely for the next one, and I'm looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start.

You have met the regular shitheads, Now can I say waiting for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erm

Right what do I say about this it’s garbage like others have said it is . The story just fails on to many levels. First thing it feels like a cheap copy of a story that has been written lately by someone else. Second it lacks imagination and creativity. Third it feels rushed like you couldn’t even be bothered to check your stories. Forth and the most obvious one the bloody thing is a voyeur category story. So this makes you look like a complete fool. Yet your other stories tell me different. They tell me you have got the talent especially in the bdsm category and the incest category. But this was clearly not one of your best stories. The loving wife category has all types of readers who like there cuckold stories there swinging stories there BTB stories there cheating stories there sharing stories but the one thing is that they all like is that the stories are all natural. In other words have not got a another category in there stories. That is why this is clearly a exhibition/voyeur category story. What I suggest is you either pull this story from the loving wife category and put it in the voyeur category. Or just leave the loving wife category alone and carry on writing your incest bdsm category stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lost a star for mentioning co-vid.

Another for the speed of progress from we are struggling to you need to prostitute yourself and another for the speed at which she went from no to having a cock in her throat.

Finally the 4th star was lost for this - "I didn't pull it out because my whole vaginal canal partly because it felt so good and partly because my cervix and uterus were gripping onto the invader so tightly, I didn't think they'd let go." 1) The sentence makes no sense grammatically, 2) It makes no sense biologically; please do a little research, the reason her uterus would be gripping it would be something like her whole body was tensing up in agony at the intrusion.

Taking a step outside reality for a moment, I'm struggling with this one - on the one hand the husband suggested it, on the other she had refused and stormed out before going to the 'interview'. We don't know if that was part of what her husband had in mind, but he certainly didn't communicate that part of it, or even who the clients were.

Maybe get a friend who is also female and do a little reality checking; both for how close you want this to be to reality as we know it, and to the reality you want to create (internal logic).

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

Sorry, you had to be the butt of so many buttheads Kev. This was a very brief tale that was sexy and somewhat creative. Some idiot even suggested the hubby get a menial job so the lady didn't have to prostitute. O.K. so HE can write a story about someone taking a menial job to keep their home afloat. We'll see how his scores look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is this an Autralia thing?

Oh, I'm sure there are plenty of cultures who treat their women like whores, but I never thought Australia was one of them. From recent postings I have gotten the impression that Australian men are a bit light in the loafers, but I thought their women compensated by being quite a bit smarter. Guess not.

Glad to hear they found a solution to their financial needs. Now that I think about it I think Australia originates from men who didn't let a little thing like virtue or integrity get in the way a finding a dollar. I guess whoring out the wife kind of fits.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ending

Great beginning

I gave s 5 hoping that you will continue the story with all 4people

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why do you sh*itheels even bother?

Geez! Get a grip!!! This is a FANTASY site, not reporting!!!!

How about commenting on useful things in the story itself, such as character development or pacing.

FYI, I DID read a story in Huffpost about a woman who does write and publish erotica and photos to support her family. This is almost a "story ripped from the headlines"; and for better or worse much more common that we might believe.

I hope we all have better days soon.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Can't wait ti see her in action

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaover 3 years ago

AussieKev1

Keep writing. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks your universe should look like but you. And who the hell takes time to leave a comment like "Looks like another SHIT day in loving wives...You're lucky if you get one decent story at any given time"? Seriously, you're coming to a porn site for FREE stroke stories only to complain about the FREE stroke stories? Now that's funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Something I would love to try in the flesh... if I only had the courage.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Odiouser calls the author Kev. That explains a lot. Dunkie wants his baby bump.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAussieKev1@AussieKev1
136 Followers
Father of 2, ageless and interested in all aspects of erotica. I especially love beach sex, voyeurism and exhibitionism, dogging, panties and golden showers.