All Comments on 'Wife Fucks an 18 Year Old Guy'

by Jimmy_the_Saint1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Rossieno1Rossieno1about 1 year ago

Very good start. 5 stars

LucieLou007LucieLou007about 1 year ago

Great story looking forward to more. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every MILF's fantasy. A young cock different than her husbands.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Hi. Here is some constructive advice. Always remember from whose Point of View (POV) you are writing. At first you start off as a narrator, like an invisible eye reporting objectively on what had happened. Describing that the husband knew that "she had been fucked just before they got married." But only the husband could relate what he knew so you would need to write from HIS POV. HE would need to describe what he knew, what he had been told and what he had actually seen/viewed himself. Therefore it would be "I watched my wife get fucked by..." Not "He watched..." Then the audience reading could understand his thoughts of having a slut wife. Even perhaps why he hadn't divorced the cheating slut! However, you didn't cover that situation.

But then you switched to the Wife's POV because only she could describe what she was thinking and hearing/experiencing. So, what happened to the husband? Was he accepting of his wife being a complete slut, cheating on him before and after they married? Why was she going out "on the pull" with her GF, leaving the cuck husband at home to fall asleep in front of the TV? So, Jimmy, if you want to write an actual story, you must address these types of issues. But remember, if you write from one persons POV, that person cannot describe what another person is thinking. Nor describe what was happening if they weren't physically there themselves. They would need to be watching, to be able to describe visually what was going on. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not too bad. Consider having someone else read over it before you submit. I'm keen to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. I agree with Sue, MORE PLEASE. I can't wait for the next part. Thank you for writing.

Jimmy_the_Saint1Jimmy_the_Saint1about 1 year agoAuthor

Honestly, the spiteful comments people are leaving crack me up,, especially the anonymous account bringing my mum up! You’ll burst an aneurysm, chill ✌🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As long as it remains a fantasy I told Julieann. If it ever becomes a reality we are done!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea, anon. But it's a well-written story. By the way, if you'd taken time to read St James' biography, you might have noticed what his kinks are!

Jimmy, are you a Southampton fan, by any chance? :)

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Damn! That was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife I caught her screwing a 21 year old guy. I took some pictures. I contacted his girlfriend and informed her about what I found out and of course she was upset but it was me that she was upset about and didn't want to believe me. I showed her the pictures and the she apologized to me. I said that I was sorry for bringing this bad news to her. She wanted to know what I was going to do about my cheating wife. I said that I wasn't for sure yet but I would like to stay married. I said that I hadn't even confronted her yet. She asked where I caught them. I said in our guest room. She asked if I would like to get even. I asked what she had in mind? Would you like to have sex with me in the same bed. It took me a while to agree. We planned it hoping for us to get caught. It worked out that we did get caught. We were waiting for my wife to get home and as soon as she pulled in the driveway we started making out. We were even undressed yet when she came busting into the room. Raising cane. I had planted the panties that I seen on the day that I caught her. We looked at her and the girl said she didn't think she my wife would mind us having the same fun that her and her boyfriend had. My wife got quiet and started crying and asking if I was leaving her. I said that I wasn't sure yet want to watch. She left the room crying. I got up and went to her and asked if she wanted a divorce? No I'm sorry for what I done it was stupid and it won't happen again. It took a while to rebuild trust but we are good. The girlfriend broke up with the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every young guys dream to fuck older married woman. Fucking a married mom who’s kids are close to your up her ass as she begging for it harder and deeper telling you your cock is the best . The fast pounding is great and dominate but her flat to the bed white knuckling the sheets as you slow and deep in her as as you pull her head back by her hair to look at the mirror as you take her and talk as the sexual shit in her ear as you do it . It’s some feeling. Some guys we knew also got a teacher they had which is great or supierior at work or as one who had one in military who was way higher ranked than him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every young guys dream to fuck older married woman. Fucking a married mom who’s kids are close to your up her ass as she begging for it harder and deeper telling you your cock is the best . The fast pounding is great and dominate but her flat to the bed white knuckling the sheets as you slow and deep in her as as you pull her head back by her hair to look at the mirror as you take her and talk as the sexual shit in her ear as you do it . It’s some feeling. Some guys we knew also got a teacher they had which is great or supierior at work or as one who had one in military who was way higher ranked than him

InfosaugerInfosauger12 months ago

Well, there is definitely no chance for a future for this marriage.

There would be a chance if this would be a one time encounter. But she cheated in the home with her husband in the other room. The young lover disrespected the husband and the wife never defended him. She also fantasized of many more big dicked assholes.

If there is a sequel, please don’t make it some cuck story. Let the husband find out and let him punish the asshole and wife.

Mamila47Mamila4711 months ago

Vieleicht sollte man das ganze mit ...Ein wahres Leben überschreiben.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well I guess that it was my fault for coming home early. I had talked to Natalie my wife the night before and said that instead of getting home late Friday that I more than likely be Saturday noonish. She said just be careful and love you. Would you mind if I went out with and she named some of our friends that we were close to. I said fine you be careful and I'll see you when I get home. The coworker that was riding with me had a family emergency and I was asked to go ahead and head home in order to get him back home. When I got home of course Natalie wasn't home but I thought she wouldn't be much later. I took a shower and sat on our patio in the dark and had a beer I fell asleep. I woke up when I heard someone talking. The first thing that I understood was Fred one of our friends that was talking to Natalie say aren't you go to invite me in and have a little fun I know Jim has been out of town. Natalie said thanks for seeing me home safely but you should be heading home. That's when I said THAT'S RIGHT FRED! He jumped and Natalie screamed. He said sorry man I just thought that I could help out. He always was kind of a smart ass.I said LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN! He left. Natalie gave me a quick hug and said sure glad you were home I didn't expect Fred to try that. I said me to because you know me. Yes I do love yes I do. I had a little friendly talk with Fred.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sue is a slut. She knows it, her husband Dave knows it, her friend Rea knows it, and the young guys at the bar know it. Sue needs to turn pro and start escorting. She should get paid for what she will do anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot story about an insatiable woman. I guess she got married so she could stop paying rent. Maybe Dave was asleep in front of the TV because she wore him out before she went out to pull a new guy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked story he should called his friends fuck her we at bar 12 of us saw friends mom with female friend walked said hi to her asked me sit down kay said this friend liz leaned over to kay asked her you looking to get layed you and your friend ahe leaned in said yes told her there 12 of us she told her friend she smiled said kay ready for gangbang said to kay hope still have thick cunt since last time you showed she said still nice thick her said you get 6 guys she get 6 guys kay they are all yours Brian all mine once got to her friends plCe kay went to one bedroom locked door ripped her dress open took it off through it on floor took off her bra nipples stuck out in from breast feeding ripped her thong off her then kissed her hard as did same back sucked on her nipples then her cunt then got on top of her began to fuck her hokked her legs over my shoulders she started s reaming till I said just about ready pump my sper m up inside once felt it she screamed have orgasm told her plan fucking you more often we herd her friend screaming bastards had enough kay I walked in told guys keep fucking slut double vag her ask kay try she got on top of guy then got behind her ra.med my cock up into her asshole screamed both fucked good and hard had her screaming we finished inside her pulled out hardasked her your asshole now said yes got out way other guys started fucking her once guys finished left kay and her had sperm in them and on them bite maks on them asked her friend rough wild helped shower kay friend kissed kay she responded backboth said live together her fried said to me your moving in with us too

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey2 months ago

Very hot! Please keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous