All Comments on 'Wife Fucks Young Friend'

by LUV2GIVEBJ

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
if rthey like what is going on who the fuck are you dear annony

to tell them it's wrong! God you a\re a fuck bubble

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Anonymous idiots

Whether this is true or not, lighten up! Great story, nice to see she continues to fuck her husband. Frankly if he hasn't been giving her a hard fuck, he needs to start. 50 just isn't that old (I'm 53). Hope you get that "double pen" and write about it. Life is too short to get hung up on the small stuff.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
Great start.

Thank you for posting. We are very curious how things will develop.

p.s.: Never mind the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
" Crazy Shit "

This breaks up friendships . Why not talk about it with hubby first ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

the guy who is complaining about writer jab. if you dont like adultery, what the hell are you doing on this sight. you complaining of a guy who probably isnt satisfying his wife. i am going to give you an (ugly) comment like you gave the other guy, you ( ) ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who cares

My wife had her boss stay over one night and after I left for work she was still dressed in her bath robe. We had stayed up the night before drinking and talking and it was obvious to me that he was hot for her. He was scheduled to fly back to their office in another city. She told me that when they were alone he came up in back of her and put his arms around and squeezed her breasts. That was all it took. She turned around and they began kissing like lovers which always turns her on on on. When his his tongue went in her mouth, she was a goner. She said she then pulled him into our bedroom where they fucked for the rest of the morning. She also told me that he had a beautiful penis and it was a little bigger than me and he knew how to use it. He made her cum in every position he could think of. He promised her that he would set something up every time he was in town and would take her with him on some of his travels if she wished, which she did several times. It was shot time for us both. She got a raise and a new management position.

He was gone when I got home, but she told me she had a delicious surprise for me. We had the best sex I've ever experienced. She was still lubricated from his massive sperm injection and she was wilder than at any time in our love making history. I told her if this is what it takes to turn her into a HOT WIFE, and the best loving I've ever had, then go for it. And she did. We have been married for over 50 years now. Let me tell you letting your wife develop her sexual appetite / ability and loving you for allowing it can be the best way to keep your life and marriage one happy experience. We are still madly in love and past history is still there for us to fantasize over. I rest my case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need an editor

I liked your story but you really need to use spell check and have an editor take a look at your next story if you have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More pls

Great start to story ... Her adventures maybe .. Write some more and her exploring

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved the story !!!

Can't wait to hear more about the next time you fuck him or both him and your husband, Very Hott

hplitprincehplitprinceover 9 years ago
Great tribute!

Nice stroy, and I love to see people pay tribute to men and women of our armed forces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lady what a hot story.....Made me hard and I'm stroking myself rereading the story

Great story, would like to hear more

ibrymibrymover 9 years ago
9ice piece

Real hot story. Pls giv me another episode

shazaam100shazaam100almost 9 years ago
About time....

I'll bet if you had shared your untold desires with your husband he would have been thrilled to know what you wanted and encouraged you to pursue it. Luckily you got to experience what it is like to get some extra sex fun. Now maybe you will find a way to tell your husband of your wants, needs and wishes and get him to approve an ongoing new lifestyle. If my wife came to me with this it would be my fondest dream come true.

essayistessayistalmost 8 years ago
good story

Your story reminded me of my first wife's love of sucking cock--almost as much as fucking. And she did love to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Great story! It’s always wonderful and beautiful when a married woman decides to start fucking other men. And Shazam, I wish we were closer I’d love to date and fuck your wife....she’s hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EDIT

Need an editor, bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want my wife to do that

My wife is in her 50s and very much attracted to a young guy she works with.

I would love to see her fuck this guy and I have no doubt she would love to.

She keeps telling me how lovely he is but has never talked about fucking him to me but we have talked about her fucking other men so I'm hoping one day we can fulfill our fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excellent any pictures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gave you a 5- (4.65 = 93%, 💥💥💥💥💥-).

amoroneamoronealmost 2 years ago

A very sexy story from a very sexy lady. I love your photo. You are a beautiful voluptuous lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope she finds the right opportunity to share this experience with her husband. It’s sure to arouse him even if he doesn’t want to admit it at first. He will constantly think about it and any anger and jealously will soon become one of lust for his hotwife.

BigDXBigDX5 months ago

A very sexy story from a very sexy lady. I love it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My husband wants me to fuck his friends so I do

BigDXBigDX3 months ago

Anonymous: if you love cock why not, i bet your husband would to see you.

Then wright about it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLUV2GIVEBJ@LUV2GIVEBJ
50ish and I'm Married Me and my Husband have an Open Marriage & He Loves watching me Have Sex with other Men Young and Old, I love all Types of Sex....... Especially Sucking a Hard Cock while I have Another Hard Cock in my Pussy. Enjoy our Stories as I Act them out in real l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES