Wife Gangbanged in a Hotel Pt. 03

Story Info
The rest of the men arrive to take my wife.
3k words
4.71
44.7k
57

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is an act of fiction. For those who like this type of fantasy/situation, please enjoy! For those who do not, I hope you find something on this vast site that DOES interest you. None of my stories, this one and any follow up chapters included, are intended to be what every member of the community are looking for. If you simply don't like the scenario I have set up here, please move on and stroke to something you do like. Thank you!

____________________________________________

I opened the door and four other men stood there trying not to draw too much attention in the hotel hallway. But I knew what they were here for and anyone passing by our room at this time of night likely knew why they were here, too.

I let them in the room and closed the door as they entered. My wife's eyes opened as big as saucers once she saw them. I can't imagine she envisioned this many new men entering when I got up from the bed to answer the door. Seeing the three of us who had already been in the room naked, our new guests started removing their clothes.

"Did you... did you plan this?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted. "Starting with the dildo, I've been trying to get you comfortable with the idea. I really think it turns you on and you'll enjoy it. You certainly enjoyed the threesome and wanted more of that. But if this is too much, if you want to stop, just say so."

She stared blankly as I talked, listening carefully but not responding.

I looked at my wife and asked, "Hon, are you ok with this? I have assurances from all of the guys that if you say 'no' right now that they'll dress and leave. But if you say to proceed, they all get at least one orgasm."

She sat in a daze a moment longer before snapping to and shifting to sit on the edge of the bed. "Who's first?"

One of the newbies walked over and stood in front of her. "Suck my cock!" he commanded.

My wife leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth and started sucking. He immediately moaned his appreciation as she went to work. Every guy in the room stroked their dick lightly, making sure they would be ready whenever given the opportunity.

"Oh, that's so good. Your wife sucks dick like a good little whore." He turned his attention back to her. "Do you like being whored out by your husband? Does being a slut for him make you hot?"

I didn't quite expect such harsh talk, but I had to admit it was tuning me on. And it must have been doing the same for my wife as she started taking him deeper into her mouth.

Another man climbed onto the bed and knelt behind her. He slid his hands up her tight body and cupped her breasts. He rubbed them gently at first, but then began to grab them and pinch her nipples. She moaned into the first cock and increased the pace of her blowjob.

The increased pleasure started to push him over the edge. He thrust his hips forward, fucking her mouth a little. He was quickly approaching orgasm and I could see my wife preparing to swallow his load.

But he surprised her - and the rest of us - by pulling out of her mouth. A second later we found out why as he jerked his cock and shot a line of cum on my wife's pretty face. And then another. And another until the last of his cum dribbled onto her chest.

"Thank you, slut" he breathed. "No woman has let me cum on her face before and I've always wanted to do that." In normal circumstances it wasn't something she would have allowed, either. But tonight she smiled and thanked him for sharing his cum with her.

When he stepped away and the man behind her was satisfied that the cum had stopped flying, she was gently pulled backward onto the bed. The second man moved above her and my wife instinctually opened her legs. He thrust inside and immediately started fucking her deep as the load of cum dried on her face.

He wasted no time getting to full fucking speed. He rammed inside of her over and over and she took the pounding. Hell, she loved the pounding.

"Fuck me!" she blurted out. "Fuck me as hard as you can. I love it! Fuck me harder!"

She was nearing another orgasm herself and loved to be fucked hard and fast as she came. I watched as my wife's pussy, even as used and slick with cum as it was, pulled and dragged against the stranger's cock. Cum from myself and our original guest was being pushed out of her with the force of the thrusts. I watched, hard as a rock, as the cum dripped between her ass cheeks.

I lifted her legs up and onto the man's shoulders so he could piston in and out of her. Her pussy was red and puffy from the multiple cocks it had taken already this evening but she was moaning like a whore in a porno as she took more. The other men all stood around the bed, eyes transfixed on the live sex before them. I could see that while they were trying to be patient for their turn, there was a bit of jockeying to see who would get to go next.

The man on the bed started thrusting with even more urgency though I have no idea how that was possible. My wife hit her orgasm and started screaming in passion. Her pussy lips tightly gripped the cock inside of her and the man pushed completely inside of her and let out a guttural moan. He was obviously emptying his seed inside of her. After a minute, he pulled his now semi-hard erection from her. Unable to hold onto the contents of the three loads she'd now taken, more semen leaked out of her vagina.

As soon as he was off the bed, another man rushed on jerking his cock furiously.

"Swallow it!" he yelled. Apparently this was all too much for him and he couldn't hold back any longer. Propping herself up on her elbows, my wife took the desperate cock in her mouth. By the look of surprise in her eyes and gulping sounds she made, the man erupted as soon as she had closed her lips around his cock head.

"Aaaahhh yeeeessssss," he uttered as she swallowed him. She bobbed her head forward a few times sucking his cock, but he quickly pulled his softening dick out of her mouth. Without a word, he dressed and left the room.

The rest of us had a bit of a surprised "huh" reaction to his swift departure, but then shifted our focus back to the naked woman on the bed in front of us. The next man laid down on the bed.

"Ride me," he demanded. She straddled his hips and sunk straight down onto the hard cock below. Cowgirl was her favorite position and she rocked up and down on his hard member.

She leaned over her new partner and dangled her breasts above his face. "Suck my tits," she pleaded. He happily obliged and sucked her nipples hungrily.

I stood behind my wife watching her ass raise and lower as another man's cock slid in and out of her pussy. She was completely lost in lust, enjoying the pleasure each cock was bringing her. As I watched more cum push out of her pussy by the intruding phallus, I realized this was exceeding any expectations I had coming into the evening except for one. Noticing the cum that had previously ran into the crack of her ass, I decided I was going to change that.

I knelt on the bed behind her. I kissed her ear and then whispered, "It's me. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Mmmhmm," was all the response she could muster.

"Good, so am I. Watching you fuck all of these cocks is turning me on." She moaned, and I continued. "I need some pleasing now, and since your pussy is already in use, I'm going to need to make due elsewhere... I'm going to fuck your ass."

I paused to let my words sink in. She whimpered a bit but didn't protest. Kneeling behind her, I grabbed her ass while she continued to bounce on a stranger's cock. I then rubbed my finger in some of the cum that had gathered around her little rosebud and pushed it in. While tight, one finger slid in somewhat easily as she continued bouncing.

Satisfied that she had loosened and could take more, I gathered a little more "lube" and inserted a second finger. Then a few minutes later, a third. I finger fucked her ass hole, twisting and spreading my fingers in an attempt to make the invasion of my cock as painless as possible.

I removed my fingers, gathered a little more leaked cum and spread it on my shaft. I placed both hands on her beautiful ass and moved a little closer. She knew it was time. Her hips stopped moving and her head dropped in anticipation of the intrusion to come.

Leaving my right hand on her ass, my left guided my tip to its destination. I made contact and pushed forward. Surprisingly, I encountered less resistance than expected and my head entered her rosebud. the fingering seemed to have done its job.

"Oh fuck," escaped her mouth and her fists gripped the sheets.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah," she responded. "Actually not as bad as I expected. A little pain, but not bad. You can keep going. Slowly."

I did as instructed. Slowly I entered her virgin ass, inch by inch, making sure she was ok as I went. The man impaled below her waited patiently. When I was a little past half way inside, I pulled back and thrust forward. Hearing no protest on her end, I slowly continued until I was finally fucking her ass at a normal pace. Feeling this change in tempo, our third member started moving in and out again, too. My wife was being DP'ed.

"Oh god, I feel so full. Fuck!" she shuddered.

As I fucked her ass, I could feel the shaft of the other man's cock in her pussy sliding against my cock through the thin wall separating the two holes. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of this tight hole that had been forbidden for so long. I certainly hoped this wouldn't be the only time she allowed this moving forward.

"Where is my cock, babe?" I asked coyly.

"In my ass," she responded. "Deep in my tight ass."

"Tell me you like it. Tell me you love my cock in your ass."

"Oh fuck it, babe. Fuck my ass. I love you fucking my tight ass. Christ I feel like such a whore with two cocks inside of me."

The breath of the man laying below us started to increase and become more labored. My wife, apparently now enjoying both holes filled, tried to encourage him.

"Oh no, don't cum yet. Keep fucking me. You two keep fucking both of my holes. That's it, keep double teaming me like a slut."

I could see the struggle on the man's face, but he was a trooper and was trying to keep from cumming. Meanwhile, I just continued to enjoy the extra tight ass hole I was fucking. But he could only hold off for so long. He increased his pace, which also increased the stimulation against my shaft.

"I can't hold it," he announced. "I'm cumming!"

Through that thin wall, I felt his cock pulse and knew he was emptying yet another load inside of my wife. Once he was spent, he slid out from under her and left me to her ass alone. I pulled out, as well, surprising her.

"You didn't cum, too, did you?"

"No," I responded. "Lay down. I want you to watch my cock fucking your ass."

She flipped on her back, laying in the same spot our partner had just occupied. I grabbed a pillow and slid it under the small of her back. I pushed her legs open, tipped her hips back so her ass was in the air and re-entered her tightest of holes. She had her head propped up on another pillow and gasped as she watched my cock slide into her ass.

Sitting on my knees and bent over at my waist, I plowed into her beautifully tight ass. We both trained our eyes directly on her ass, transfixed by her stretched hole. I pulled out until the ridge of my bulbous head pulled slightly against her anal ring and then slid my pole as deep into her anus as I could go. She was loose enough and used to the intrusion now that I was able to fuck her ass like it was her pussy, and I took advantage of it. She reached a hand down and furiously began rubbing her clit as my hips rocked into her butt.

"Fuck my ass, babe!" she screamed. "Oh my god, fuck my ass!"

"Yeah? You like having your tight ass fucked, huh slut?"

"Ooooohhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhh," she replied. "I wanna feel you cum deep inside my ass!"

I couldn't believe how depraved my previously reserved wife had become, but I wasn't going to complain. I was, however, going to cum soon. I felt the familiar tightening of my balls and knew I was at my edge.

"Here you go, baby. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum right up your ass. Uuuugggghhh."

I pushed all of the way up her ass and released my first stream of cum into her bowels. This combined with the blazing speed of her fingers rubbing against her cunt pushed the beautiful woman below me to her very intense orgasm, as well. After I was spent, I pulled my cock out of her ass and watched as some of cum trickled out of her butt.

"Clean my cock," I commanded. I figured I was pushing my luck, but I may never get this opportunity again and I was making the most of it. To my surprise, she opened her mouth. I knee walked up the bed and she sucked my cock, going ass to mouth. After a minute or two I pulled my softened cock from her lips.

All four of the new guys now had their promised orgasms and the original guy who had first joined us rushed onto the bed for another turn. My wife's eyes glossed over as he entered her again and began pumping her pussy. I could see she had finally reached her limit and the exhaustion hit her immediately. He lay on top of her humping her like a lifeless sex doll. Her leg muscles now tired, she dropped her legs onto his lower back as he ground into her used hole.

"Oh wow, she's gushing!" he stated in aroused amazement.

She simply lay there as the stranger used her. She moaned as he thrust into her so she was still deriving some pleasure from the stimulation, but by this time of the night she was basically reduced to a fuck hole. She needed rest and this was going to need to be the last fuck of the night.

I looked around and the other three remaining men were stroking their cocks watching the first man fuck her. He was panting now, obviously nearing orgasm.

"You want another load from me, slut?" he asked through labored breaths.

"Uh huh. Give it to me, baby. Cum inside this slut." She was tired but hanging in like a trooper. The man inside of her grunted loudly and deposited another load.

As he climbed off of her, I spoke up before another man could replace him. "That's all, no more fucking. Let's give her a good cum bath and then let our toy have some rest."

Thankfully, the men lived up to their pre-sex word and there was no protesting. Instead, the men all knelt on the bed surrounding my wife and continued stroking their hard-ons. They groped her with their free hands, squeezing her breasts, grabbing her ass and rubbing her long legs.

Finally, one of the men reached his limit and announced he was going to cum, which set off a cascade of cum in the room. The first man turned and shot on her pretty face, her second facial of the night. He roped some in her hair, across her nose and cheek, and finally on her lips. The next man coated her chest in semen. Finally, the third moved between her legs and covered her stomach with a massive load that ended with a few large drops landing on her reddened pussy lips.

The men then left the bed and dressed themselves. One inquired if we could this again, possibly in the morning once she had rested. I just told them we'd discuss things and be in touch and they left.

After making sure the door closed and was locked, I returned to my wife. "Fuck me," she stated and turned on her side.

"Are you sure, hon? That was a lot of sex and you are really tired."

"I need to know my husband will still fuck me even if I behave as a slut."

Still naked, I slipped onto the bed behind her. "Always," I whispered in her ear. "I love my slutty wife." She moaned loudly as I pushed my cock into her sopping pussy. I fucked her in the spoon position before depositing one last load into her well used hole.

As my orgasm subsided, I asked, "Did you have fun tonight?"

"I can't believe that just happened, and I can't believe I'm admitting this, but yes. I loved it. I loved being used like that."

"Would you want to do that again?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Would you?"

"I'm not sure, either," I answered honestly.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too, my sexy little slut." And we both fell sound asleep.