Wife Gangbanged in a Hotel Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife is used again the next morning.
5.8k words
4.6
30.2k
35

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is an act of fiction. For those who like this type of fantasy/situation, please enjoy! For those who do not, I hope you find something on this vast site that DOES interest you. None of my stories, this one and any follow up chapters included, are intended to be what every member of the community are looking for. If you simply don't like the scenario I have set up here, please move on and stroke to something you do like. Thank you!

____________________________________________

I woke up the next morning next to my naked wife. We'd had our first gangbang the night before and passed out after we had one last fuck when the other guys left. My wife lay next to me, all but one leg exposed. She often got hot during the night and kicked the sheets off.

Sun was slightly filtering through the drapes and in the light I could see some of the cum dried all over her skin, reminding me how she had been used the night before. While we had both agreed last night weren't sure if we wanted another gang bang, my cock hardened at the sight and I knew I wasn't quite ready to let the previous experience go. I needed one more fuck with my "slut" wife.

I reached over and gently fondled her breast for a moment and then rolled on top of her before she was even awake. I felt her start to stir under me as I lightly kissed her neck and continued playing with her boob. I pushed one leg open to the side and slid my shaft along her slit.

A smile spread on her lips and her eyes fluttered open. "Well, good morning," she cooed.

"You looked so sexy laying there nude, I couldn't help myself," I said.

Suddenly, she realized we weren't at home in our own bed and remembered why she was already naked.

"Let me take a shower first, baby," she said. She shifted as if expecting me to roll right off of her, but I remained where I was. "Please," she continued, "let me shower and we'll come right back to bed."

"I want you now," I moaned into her ear. At the same time, I grabbed her wrists, pulled her arms above her head and held her down. "I want you while their cum is still on you. Still in you. I want to fuck my wife like the little slut you are."

I worried I might have gone too far with that last line and ruined any chance I had of fucking her for the next month, let alone right then. Instead, she moaned a little and spread her legs more. My cock head slid across her labia and she reached down to line me up to her hole.

"Ok," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck your little whore."

I pushed inside of her and she moaned loudly. "Oooooohhhh yyyeeeeessss."

I would love to say we fucked for an hour or something, but it wasn't in the cards. The excitement of last night's memories and evidence of those activities was too much and I was cumming inside of my wife within a few minutes. I kissed her deeply as we lay there, the last drips of my seed leaking into her pussy from my shrinking cock.

"Don't worry, babe," she said. "We'll fuck again later. But now I really do need to shower."

We both got up from bed and I threw on a pair of boxers while she went into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on as she yelled for me to order us some room service for breakfast.

I called down for some of our usual favorite foods and then started checking emails on my phone. Unsurprisingly, mixed in with the usual junk in my inbox were messages from several of the guys thanking us for last night and asking if we could set up another meeting. I felt my cock twitch at the thought.

A knock at the door snapped me back to reality. I answered the door and it was a young man with our food. As he pushed the cart into our room, I realized my wife was still enjoying her shower and she had left the door open. The kid smiled as he caught a glimpse of her naked body through the glass shower doors. His smile faded quickly when he looked up and saw me glaring at him.

I broke my glare and smiled at him. "She's pretty hot, huh?" I asked. "Great tits. Flat stomach. Long legs. How would you like to fuck her?"

He cleared his throat, not sure how to respond. "Um, yeah," he said, shyly. "She's real hot. I'd love to have sex with someone like her."

A little awkwardly, he went about his job setting our food on the desk in the room. As he set out the last tray, the shower stopped. He started to gather his things to leave, but I got his attention.

"If you want a better look at her naked," I whispered to him, "wait here a minute." He froze, seemingly unsure if this were a good idea.

"Food's here," I announced.

"Oh great, I'm starving," she replied. My wife walked out of the bathroom stark naked, with only a towel tied up in her wet hair. The room service kid's mouth dropped. My wife stopped in her tracks as soon as she saw him, but didn't make any effort to hide her body or run back into the bathroom. Instead, she gave me a questioning look.

"He saw you in the shower," I started. "Said how incredible you look so I thought I'd let him get a real good view. Also said how much he'd like to fuck you."

"Is that right?" she asked the kid. "You want to fuck me, do you?"

He cleared his throat. "Yes, ma'am, I said that." He was obviously nervous.

"Are you even old enough for me to fuck?" she asked. "How old are you?"

"Twenty," he replied.

"Do you even know what you're doing?"

"I've had a few girlfriends. A few other one night stands. I'm no virgin."

"And you?" she asked me. "What happened to not being sure if you want to do this again? You want to share me again? You think we're just going to screw strangers all the time now?"

"I meant that last night. Still do. But an opportunity presented itself. We can reevaluate after we check out from the hotel. But until then, I'd like to continue with our fun as long as you're ok with it. I think you enjoyed last night as much as I did. But if you say 'no,' this guy is outta here and it's just you and me. I won't ask again. I promise."

She pondered the situation for a few minutes before looking at our guest. "You sure you want to do this? Fuck me in front of my husband?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied. "Very much!"

"And you? You sure you want to watch another guy fuck your wife?" I simply nodded my approval.

She looked at the young man again. "You need to stop calling me ma'am. I want FUCKED, got it?"

"Yes, ma..." he started. "I mean, yes, fucked. Got it."

My wife pulled the towel from her hair, walked over to the 20 year old and knelt in front of him. He fumbled with his belt and dropped his pants revealing a nicely sized, semi-hard cock. She grabbed his base and quickly swallowed his cock. The young man's knees buckled and he leaned back against the desk for support as his eyes rolled back into his head.

The kid gathered his composure and looked down to watch his dick getting sucked. He was fully hard now, about 7 inches with a slight curve halfway up his shaft. My wife was taking him in her mouth to about that curve and he looked like he was in heaven.

I stood there watching another man's shaft slide across my wife's pretty lips. It was one thing when we were drunk at night with blurred memories of our actions. This was the light of day with clear minds and I loved watching her suck this strange cock.

"That's good, baby," I said as I lightly stroked my hard cock through my shorts. "You're sucking him so good."

The kid reached down, grabbed her hair and slowly pumped his hips to fuck her mouth a little. A minute later she stopped sucking and asked, "Ready to fuck me?"

"Hell yes!" was his fast reply.

The kid took another glance in my direction as my wife got up off her knees, presumably making sure I hadn't changed my mind and wasn't about to hurt him. She turned around and bent over, placing her hands on the desk for support. Satisfied that all was still cool, our new friend approached her from behind and started rubbing his cock up and down her wet snatch before thrusting inside of her.

"Oh yeah, baby, that feels so good." I wasn't sure whether that acknowledgement was for his benefit or her own assurance -- maybe both -- but she continued moaning as a new stranger filled her cunt.

Once he had fully impaled her, he grabbed her hips and started fucking in long, smooth strokes. I was fully turned on by the sight again. I continued stroking my cock through my shorts, but quickly ditched them and stroked my hard cock as I watched. I was enjoying this too much and couldn't risk our adventure ending after this guy blew his load. I really had no idea if anything like this would ever happen again so I had to keep it going while I knew we both were enjoying it.

"Know anyone else who would want some pussy?" I asked. My wife whimpered a little as I asked the question, knowing this fuck wouldn't be the end.

"Yeah," he replied a little out of breath. "A few guys. A couple who are here working today and could be here kinda quick." She moaned at the thought.

"A couple others who are at home so might take a little longer." She moaned again.

"Hand me my phone." I did and he quickly snapped a picture of their reflection in the mirror. "Gotta show 'em the goods," he rationalized. "You ok with this? I assume you don't want her to be recognized."

I glanced at the image on the screen. My wife was looking down at the time. Her face was fully covered with her dangling tits, tight stomach and his torso behind her visible. I nodded my approval, and he quickly typed a message and we heard it 'send.'

"Send me the pic?" He handed me the phone to do it myself. I took a few more for good measure, and a quick video, too, and texted them to myself. As soon as I hit send, a barrage of lewd replies came through from the message he sent. "They're on the way" was all I mentioned.

"Oh goooodddd. FUCK me!" my wife groaned like an animal. Room service-boy smacked her ass hard and she moaned again. He grabbed her hips and gripped into her as hard as he could. His knuckles were white and his fingers pressed deep into her skin. She lifted her head up and watched herself get pounded from behind in the mirror.

She wanted a hard fuck and now she was getting it. He fucked her as hard and as deep as he could. Her whole body shook with every thrust, and the entire room -- hell, probably the entire floor of the hotel -- echoed with the sounds of their skin slapping and the desk slamming into the wall.

"Ooooooohhhh fffuuuuccckkkk," he screamed a minute later as he pumped my wife's pussy full of cum. He smacked her ass one more time before pulling out. She turned around and leaned back against the desk as her latest partner dressed himself, a small trail of cum leaking down her leg.

There was a knock at the door and he walked over to welcome his first two friends. The two new guys saw us standing completely naked as their friend explained that he had to get back to work and assured them that my wife was a great fuck and that I wouldn't bother them at all. They smiled at us as their buddy left.

As soon as the door closed, they started undressing. They walked toward my wife, cocks swaying, and she stood to meet them. One stood in front of her and leaned in for a deep kiss. The other walked behind her. He pressed himself into her backside, reached around to cup her breasts, and began kissing her neck.

She reached down and slowly stroked the guy in front of her while the guy behind her slid his shaft gently between her legs. From where I stood, I could see the tip of his cock poking out from her thighs. The guy in front of her bent his head down to suck on her nipples for a minute before moving to lay on the bed.

My wife got the message and climbed on the bed. On her hands and knees she lowered her head and began sucking his cock. The other guy returned to a position behind her, this time burying his dick into her pussy.

These guys weren't wasting any time on pleasantries. The guy grabbed her hips from behind and started pounding into her hard and fast. She continued bobbing her head up and down on the cock in her mouth at the same time. The guy behind her occasionally smacked her ass -- hard! -- causing a moan mixed with pleasure and pain.

I took a seat near the bed and absentmindedly stroked my hard on as I watched my wife get fucked in a real life porn scene right in front of me. With every strong thrust deep into her fuck hole, her ass bounced and her tits swayed, hanging beneath her body.

I was amazed the guy screwing her was lasting so long given how hard and fast he was thrusting. Apparently, so was his buddy who said she could stop sucking his cock so he was able to screw her, too. While he waited his turn, he took the time to explore her body with his hands. He massaged her breasts, ran his hands along her thighs and then reached up to grab her ass.

When this happened, the guy behind her moved his hands that had been firmly gripping her hips. He reached out and collected her hair as if making a ponytail and held it in one hand. Holding her hair as if it were the reigns on a horse, he sharply pulled back. Her head yanked up and back quickly and she moaned loudly.

"You ready for me to cum, slut?" he asked with labored breath. "Can I finish inside of you?"

"YES!" she screamed, answering both questions at once.

I don't know how it was possible, but he quickened his pace. Still pulling her hair hard, I watched her tits sway uncontrollably. Finally he yelled out as he filled her canal, and she screamed in orgasm, as well.

He held still as he finished pumping his load inside of her. As soon as he pulled out, my wife collapsed on her side on the bed. But she wasn't done yet. Guy number 2 stood up and yanked her by the ankles to the side of the bed. With her ass positioned at the edge of the mattress, he pushed her legs wide open. Standing in front of her, he slid into her well-used hole.

At the sensation of another cock entering her, my wife's eyes rolled back in her head. Holding her legs spread out wide, he started thrusting slower than the guy before him in long, full strokes.

"You like my cock inside of you? You like being used for our pleasure? You like being fucked by strange guys for your husband's pleasure?"

"Yes," she responded. "I love your cocks inside of me. Fuck me. Use me. Take me."

He quickened the pace. Still not thrusting with full force, but enough to make her boobs ripple up and down as they rested on her chest.

"You know, we're not the last guys for you to service today, right? When our buddy texted us, two other guys were on the group message. Are you going to be able to handle two more cocks right now?"

"Mmm hmm," was all the response my wife could muster.

"Yeah, you're a good slut. I bet after that you'll still take more cocks if your husband finds 'em for you, won't you?"

"Uh huh. I'll fuck as many cocks as he wants me to today. Oh god, keep fucking me. Fuck me. You're gonna make me cum."

A minute later, she came again. She gripped the sheets as he again quickened his pace. Seeing her cum brought him to the edge, as well. Sounds of the bed creaking once again filled the room as he pounded her with increased urgency.

Suddenly, he pulled out and dropped her legs. He scrambled onto the bed, straddling over her stomach and yanking his cock furiously. My wife stared at him as he prepared to cum on her. There was a palpable pause in the air as everyone waited for the "money shot," and then it happened.

He shot a massive load that splashed across her face. The first shot started at her right eye, which she closed just before it landed, continued down her cheek and finished at her lips.

"Yeah, that's it!" he cheered. "Take my load!"

The next two shots also landed on her face, just slightly lower. The remaining few fell across her tits and finally her stomach. He squeezed the last couple drops from his shaft and shook them onto her stomach.

"Clean it up," he ordered. She scooped up the cum from her eye and then sucked the spunk off her fingers. She then pushed the remaining drops from her face into her mouth and swallowed. The cum on her tits and stomach she just rubbed into her skin like it was lotion, deciding to let the sticky load dry.

Satisfied with their conquest, both guys started to dress to leave.

"Thanks," one said to my wife, "you're a great fuck! If I didn't have to work, I'd just stay and enjoy you more."

They directed one last comment to both of us as they walked away. "Enjoy the rest of the cocks today!" With that, the door shut behind them and we waited on the next set of friends to arrive.

After laying on the bed in a daze for a few minutes and realizing her next conquest wasn't arriving just yet, my wife announced she had to pee. On shaky legs, she hobbled to the bathroom.

There was a knock at the door while she was cleaning up. I glanced through the peephole and saw two young men about the age of our last guests standing there with goofy grins on their faces. I was pretty certain they were the other set of friends who had been texted so even though I was fully nude, I opened the door.

They looked pretty confused as they stood looking at a naked man, uncertain what was going on.

"Um... our friend texted us..." one of the guys started.

"... About coming to fuck my wife," I finished the sentence for him. "Come on in, she's in the bathroom."

Apparently assured that everything was what they expected, the goofy grins returned to their faces and they entered the room. Just then my wife came out of the bathroom in her full glory and greeted them.

A bit dumbfounded, the second guy stared with his mouth open. He finally asked, "are you sure you're ok with us having sex with her?"

"You had better not have sex with her..." I responded. "You had better fuck her good!"

Apparently deciding she needed to show these boys we were serious, as if walking into a room where we were both naked wasn't enough convincing that this was ok, she knelt down in front of one of the guys. She unzipped his pants, fished his cock out of the fly, and started sucking his semi hard dick.

While she sucked, she also unfastened his belt buckle and pulled his pants down his legs. The other friend saw this and started stripping, too. As soon as his clothes were off, my wife switched and started sucking his cock. The first guy removed his clothes while she continued to stroke him; one cock in her mouth, the other in her fist.

After a few minutes of this, the guy in her mouth directed her to get up. He sat in one of the plush chairs where I sat earlier and waited. She understood his intent and walked slowly over to the chair so he could enjoy the view. Once in front of him, she placed her knees on either side of his lap and slid down on his pole.

"Oh fuck, she feels so good dude!"

She smiled, happy to hear she was pleasing another man, and started bouncing up and down on his thick cock. He grabbed and spanked her ass as she fucked his shaft, getting as much pleasure as she was giving.

"Suck my tits," she pleaded. Our companion happily obliged, moving his face to her chest and sucking as much of her breast into his mouth as he could.

My wife had been taking fairly shallow thrusts of his cock at first and slowly started taking about half his cock on each down stroke. But as soon as he took her breast in his mouth, she slid all the way to the root and moaned deeply. She loved being on top during sex, and loved her breasts sucked while in that position even more.

Being careful not to move too fast to push her partner over the edge, she slowly slid up and down the full length of his shaft. I watched as he moved his hands across her butt and rubbed her puckered hole softly with the pad of his index finger. The combined sensations were too much for my wife and she began shaking with her next orgasm.

As soon as she finished her climax, the other guy practically pulled her off his friend and tossed her on the bed.

12