Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlotte's new year with Izaak starts.
9.5k words
4.39
72.1k
126

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,437 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

This involves nonconsent, the n word and cheating.

Part 1

Charlotte is a 25 year old who's husband has just been sent to prison for fraud. Having been distraught, when she first visited him, he seemed okay. The second time he had been beaten up and the leader of the gang was a large black man with cornrows called Tryone. They said that unless Charlotte gives his friend Izaak a blowjob then they will keep beating up her husband George. Charlotte reluctantly agrees but actually finds herself enjoying sucking on the second cock in her life. After that they say she has to sleep with Izaak or they will keep hurting George. Once again, she agrees and again, she finds herself loving being a slut for him and cumming twice herself. After that she was happy it was finally over, until Tyrone speaks to her himself and says that Izaak is moving in with her or they will rape and beat up her husband. So, she agrees.

End of Part 1

Izaak marched over to me, panicking that he was going to hurt me he put his hand on my face and made me look at him.

"Let's get this straight white girl. From now on, I'm the boss. You will do what I say, when I say it and I don't want any arguing or whining."

"Y-yes." I agreed nervously.

As I looked into his eyes, smiling back at me I thought, this was going to be a long year.

The New Order

I had just helped Izaak bring his bags in, he walked around the house to inspect it whilst I stood frozen still in the living room.

How could this be happening? How could I spend the next year with this stranger living with me, doing God knows what to me! This was hell and I didn't know what I could do.

When he arrived back to where I was, I hadn't moved an inch. Smiling, he says, "Go and unpack my bags in your room."

Looking at him, I nervously replied, "There... there won't be enough room in there for all of your things."

Izaak just laughed at me and said, "Well get your bitch husbands things out and put mine in there."

I couldn't move. I felt like I could be sick and cry at the same time. Then I jumped in fear when he shouted at me. "Now bitch!!"

Not speaking, I nervously ran past him and grabbed his bags, taking them to the room that I share with my husband.

Going into his wardrobe, I slowly take George's clothes out and replace them with Izaaks. It took me nearly an hour to finish and I could hear Izaak downstairs watching TV the whole time. Making himself at home, in my home!

When I was done, I sat on the bed for a moment. I started to cry because of this situation. Looking at Izaak's clothes in our wardrobe I knew this was only going to get worse.

"Slut! Get down here!" I suddenly heard Izaak shouting up to me.

Standing up, I look at myself and try to compose myself, not wanting to look like the weak pathetic woman I felt like right now.

Slowly making her way downstairs, she could see Izaak from behind as he sat on her sofa with his feet on the coffee table.

"Can you take your shoes off please?" She asked, he just laughed in response which made her feel even worse.

"Come here." He ordered.

Walking over, I stood in front of this big black man, his muscles bulging through his clothes. He smiled at her and said, "I'm hungry, make me something to eat."

Is he serious? Not only was I going to have to let him live here, I am pretty much going to be his slave?!

"Did I stutter?" He shouted when I didn't reply, sending fear throughout my body.

"N-no, sorry. What do you want?" I asked, feeling really pathetic.

"I'll have a sandwich." He said, not looking at me and instead watching football on the TV.

Not saying anything, I made my way to the kitchen and started making a sandwich for the man that I considered my captor.

While I was there, I considered my options, I could call my family and move out with them. But that could lead to George being raped of killed. I could call the police and get them all arrested, but again that could end bad for George. There was no one I could just talk to about this, it was too humiliating.

As I finished the sandwich, I headed back and placed it in front of him.

"Good girl." He said picking it up.

I stood still for a little while, not really sure what I was supposed to do now. After a few minutes he picked up on this and said to me, "Go about your business, I don't need anything right now."

I still didn't know what to do, but I didn't want to be near him. So, I headed to my room and just lay on my bed for a little while. Crying to myself, feeling hopeless and helpless.

I spent the next few hours just lying in my bed, I could hear him watching TV and using my bathroom. I just wanted to close my eyes and make everything go away!

I don't know when it was, but suddenly I heard Izaak's voice coming from the doorway.

"So, this is our room." He said.

I was startled by his presence and jumped up. Staring at him, he was smiling and looking around when I shot back, "This is George's and my bedroom." I told him.

"Your sissy husband has a new bed mate now. And so do you, so get used to it and stop your whining." He said walking in to the room. "Come here." He ordered.

But my body wouldn't move, I was frozen to the bed until he shouted, "I said come here right fucking now!"

Panicking, I moved to the edge of the bed and sat staring up at him. I could feel my hands shaking and a few tears running down my face.

"Take out my cock, time for you to get used to your daily jobs around here." He ordered.

This is it; this is the start of the next year of my life. Of constant cheating on my husband against my will.

My hands still shaking, I brought them up to the top of his jeans and slowly unbuckled them. Pulling them down, I couldn't bring myself to look at his face. Then he was just in his boxers, the outline of his cock was visible and it was just as big as I could remember.

"Hurry up." He moaned.

Gripping his boxers, I pulled them down and freed his cock. Staring at it, even though I have already had it in my mouth and inside of me, I still couldn't believe how huge it actually was.

"You are going to have to start getting better at this slut, or I will tell Tyrone what a bad job you're doing." Izaak warned, which brought me more panic, not wanting them to hurt George anymore.

I reacted by grabbing onto his semi hard cock, it was so smooth and warm in my hands as I moved back and forth.

Without needing anymore instructions, I leant forward and took the head into my mouth. Wrapping my lips around his big, black cock I could smell and taste his manliness on my tongue.

I began to massage the head with my wet tongue, feeling him slowly getting harder in my mouth. A feeling that I found strange yet nice.

"That's better." Izaak moaned above me as I carried on licking the tip of his cock.

As he grew larger my mouth had to stretch to take the giant cock inside. Finally, when he was fully hard and my jaw was as wide as it could go, I was slowly sucking on the head, flicking my tongue all around him, hoping to end this quickly.

I felt his hands on my head and I braced myself for him to fuck my mouth like he has done before, but instead he just left them on there.

With him not forcing me to take it down my throat, I attempted to suck him a little deeper myself. Bobbing up and down on his giant black rod as my tongue ran up and down his dick.

I grabbed the rest of his shaft with my hand and started to wank him as I sucked, hoping to get him to finish soon.

"You look great with your lips around my cock slut." Izaak moaned as I kept sucking him.

I hated him right now, this bastard was making me do this and there was nothing I could do to fight it. I carried on sucking on his black cock with rage in my head.

I could feel my spit spreading around his cock as I kept bobbing up and down on him, taking him a little deeper into my mouth every time.

Eventually I felt his dick hit my throat and I gagged and pushed back, looking up at him he was just smiling at me with his hands on my head.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth again." He warned.

Knowing not to argue, I just nodded and opened my mouth. Soon his dick was back between my lips and he instantly started to thrust in and out of me. He wasn't going too deep to make me gag but each time he was pushing a little further.

"Gllg...gllgg...gllggg." I kept making as his cock would piston in and out of my mouth.

He finally pushed deeper, hitting my throat, which made me gag but his strong hands held me still.

"Yes!" He moaned as he pushed deeper and deeper down my throat.

I felt like I was choking and couldn't breathe as his black dick slid down my throat and my tongue was pressing against him as spit started to pour out of my lips and down my chin.

"You better swallow my cum whore." He warned and carried on fucking my face.

Thankfully, he wasn't going to take long and I felt him tensing up. His cock expanded a little and I got the first taste of his cum in my mouth.

"Fuck yes!!" He moaned as he kept cumming and cumming inside of my mouth. I swallowed every drop as he came in my mouth and I could taste it all over.

Eventually he went soft and pulled his cock back, I could see my spit all over it and I wiped my mouth. Tasting his cum, which annoyed me that I actually liked the taste.

"Good slut, time for bed." He said walking past me.

I turned back and looked at him getting into my bed.

"I can't sleep in here with you." I told him.

"Fine." He replied, "You can take the spare room."

I couldn't believe it, I was being kicked out of my own bed! But there was no way I was going to fall asleep with him next to me.

Grabbing my comfy clothes, I stormed out and into the spare room, getting dressed, I laid down. Still being able to taste his cum in my mouth, I quickly jumped up and brushed my teeth.

By the time I was in bed I was a mess. I was uncontrollably crying and curled myself into a ball. Izaak was already snoring in the other room, clearly happy with this new situation.

I eventually managed to cry myself to sleep, depressed about my new life.

House Rules

I woke up at 7am. I don't know how long I slept. It must've been a few hours at the most. Izaak was still snoring so I went downstairs and cleaned to distract myself.

It wasn't until 10am when Izaak eventually came downstairs.

"Good morning." He said walking into the kitchen.

"H-hi." I replied, finding this entire situation horrible.

"Make me some scrambled eggs on toast." He said going into the living room.

Prick! I thought to myself, but silently I did as he said.

Once I made him breakfast, he was sitting at the dining table eating it when he called out to me, "Come and sit down, we need to talk."

Sitting down opposite him, I couldn't even look at his face when he spoke.

"It's time we established the ground rules for the house." He told me, I couldn't speak, he continued, "Firstly, you are going to please me sexually whenever I say so."

He paused to see if I would say anything, but I couldn't bring myself to speak.

"Good, second, you are not wearing underwear anymore. That means bra as well. We will go through them all today and throw them all out."

"What?!" I quickly said back. In shock of what he just said to me.

"Third, and I believe we already discussed this. No questioning me ever!" He said firmly.

My mouth was hanging open, not believing what he was saying but knowing I had no choice.

"Fourth, you will only address me as Master, especially when we have guests." He said.

"Guests?" I asked definitely not expecting that.

"I will have people over every now and again." He said as though it was something I should already know.

"Fifth and final rule, you do not leave the house or make any major decisions without my approval first." He said.

Every rule sounded more and more ridiculous.

"Tell me you understand." He said firmly as he carried on eating.

"I understand." I said back to him, defeated.

"Good, you are going out with Michelle today, she will help you get some better clothes." He told me.

I couldn't believe what he just said, he was going to dress me now?!

"What is wrong with how I dress?" I asked back.

"It's too house wifey, you will see." He told me, "Now, go and get ready, she will be here soon."

I didn't even argue, I just stood up and went for a shower. Once I was dressed, I went downstairs where I met Izaak.

"These are the clothes I mean... they need to go." He said.

I looked at myself, I was in jeans and baggy black t-shirt.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"Not slutty enough." He said and then before I could respond there was a knock on the door. Izaak went to open it and I saw a young black woman behind it.

Her skin was dark and smooth looking, she had jet black hair that was straight and fell just below her shoulders. She wore denim shorts and a tight black t-shirt that looked well around her medium sized breasts.

"Michelle, this is Charlotte." Izaak introduced us.

She walked up to me, a huge smile on her face and hugged me.

"It's nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

Charlotte was surprised by this, she seemed like a nice young lady, but she expected someone rude and fierce to match Izaak and Tyrone.

"Erm, nice to meet you too." Charlotte said awkwardly.

"Come on then, let's get going." Michelle said taking Charlotte's hand and pulling her towards the door.

"You two have fun." Izaak shouted as the door closed.

"You're driving." Michelle said.

The two got into Charlotte's car and Michelle told her to go to the shopping centre. The first half of the drive was awkward silence.

Eventually, Charlotte couldn't hold it in any longer and had to say something."Do you know they are making me do this?"

Turning her head, Michelle was giving a little smile and a laugh and replied, "Oh I know, but don't worry. Soon you will love it."

"Love it?!" Charlotte shouted, "How can I love being forced to have sex with Izaak so they don't kill my husband?!"

"I heard about what happened last time you were with Izaak, you're already a black cock slut. You just don't know it." Michelle said.

"I am not a slut!! I was a happily married woman but you are all ruining my life!" Charlotte argued.

"Hey don't have a go at me," Michelle replied calmly, "It's your husband's fault for breaking the law. You might as well embrace it because it's not going to change any time soon."

Charlotte stared out at the road, for a brief moment she thought this Michelle could help her, but clearly, she was not bothered and yet another hit of disappointed smacked her in the face.

The rest of the drive was in silence, Charlotte was stuck in her own head.

When they pulled up to the carpark, Michelle jumped out of the car and said, "Come on."

Walking around, Charlotte couldn't help but wonder what sort of clothes she was going to be forced to buy. Michelle dressed more revealing than Charlotte wanted, but she assumed it would be what her new clothes would look like.

She was then surprised when Michelle once again grabbed her hand and make them walk together holding hands.

"Here we are." Michelle said as they went into a store.

Charlotte did notice the softness of Michelle's hand, her smooth skin felt amazing in her hand, until she let go.

Charlotte followed a few steps behind her like a puppy dog as Michelle started to pick up clothes and continued walking around the store.

When Charlotte spotted a nice pair of dark blue jeans, she pointed and said, "What about them?"

Michelle gave out a loud laugh and said back, "Not nearly slutty enough!" Which made Charlotte lower her head in embarrassment.

By the time they had gone around the store, Michelle handed Charlotte a lot of clothes and said, "Try these on, if they fit then you are getting them."

Looking at the clothes, Charlotte said to her, "I can't afford all this."

"Don't worry, you don't have to pay for anything while you belong to Izaak." Michelle said.

While I belong to Izaak? I'm not property. Charlotte thought, but didn't want to argue.

Grabbing the clothes, she went into a changing room and was surprised yet again when Michelle quickly snuck in and closed the door.

"What are you doing?" Charlotte asked.

"I want to see you try them on." She said with a smile.

"Well, turn around while I get changed." Charlotte told her, not wanting to get undressed in front of this stranger.

"Don't be such a prude, get changed. Now!" Michelle said firmly.

Not wanting to annoy her, Charlotte nervously pulled up her t-shirt. Standing in front of another woman in just her bra for the first time since she was at school. Turning around, she undid her jeans and pulled them down, revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I see Izaak has already started some ground rules for you." Michelle said with a laugh, "You have a great arse." She said and suddenly her soft hand gripped one of Charlotte's arse cheeks.

Jumping away Charlotte whispered so no one else could hear, "Please don't touch me like that!"

"Oh, come on, you can't be standing there looking like that and not expect me to want to touch." Michelle said.

Charlotte stood as far away as possible, turning her head to see Michelle checking out her body.

"Come on, put them on." Michelle ordered.

Picking up the first item of clothing, it was very short, black denim shorts. Charlotte was in shock at how short it was! She never dressed like this.

"Put the fish net stockings on first." Michelle ordered.

"Fishnet stockings? Seriously?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes, now put them on." She said firmly.

Doing as she was told, Charlotte grabbed the stockings and slowly put them on, struggling at first as her toes would get caught in the netting but eventually, she managed to have them on fully.

After that, she pulled up the short shorts.

"There you go, try that top on." Michelle said and pointed at a black crop top.

Picking it up, Charlotte thought it looked more like a bra than a top! But not arguing, she pulled it over her head and adjusted it around her breasts.

"Turn around." Michelle ordered.

Once Charlotte was facing Michelle, she saw herself in the mirror on the door.

I look like a prostitute! She thought, these clothes didn't leave much to the imagination!

"Perfect!" Michelle said gleefully.

"Perfect? I'm pretty much naked!" Charlotte argued, trying to pull the shorts on her legs down to cover herself a little.

"That's the point." Michelle said back, her smile plastered on her face. "Now try the rest on."

One by one, Charlotte tried on all of the clothes that Michelle picked out for her. Each as slutty as the last. Short skirts, short shorts, crop tops, tops with very open chests that her breasts almost fell out of.

Her final one was a very tight, very short, leather skirt. Just standing still, Charlotte could see the bottom of her arse cheeks sticking out of it.

"This is way too short!" She said.

"No it's not, you have an amazing arse. Why not show it off!" Michelle said back.

Even though Charlotte like the compliment, she still did not like the clothes.

"Right, get dressed and we'll buy these then head back." Michelle said.

Over the course of getting changed so many times, Charlotte was no longer embarrassed to be nearly naked in front of this black woman and started to take her clothes off.

With the skirt and the top off, Charlotte stood there in just her bra when Michelle suddenly grabbed her and sat her down on the bench. Without time to react, Michelle got onto her knees and spread Charlotte's legs.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked nervously, trying to close her legs but Michelle was too strong and her face was looking directly at her open pussy.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,437 Followers