Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, when did you last shave?" She asked.

"W-why?" Charlotte replied, embarrassed to have someone so close to her.

"This will have to be clean shaven every day!" Michelle told her and suddenly her fingertips were on Charlotte pussy lips, moving them around and inspecting her fully.

"Very nice." Michelle whispered.

Charlotte hated what was going on, what she hated the most was the effect it was having on her body. Having someone so close to her pussy was turning her on.

"If I was allowed, I'd devour you right now." Michelle said with a smile and suddenly stood up.

With her legs still spread, Charlotte was incredibly confused and whispered back, "I-I'm not into women."

"Please. If I could, I would have you eating my cunt right now until I cum over your face." Michelle said bluntly which shocked Charlotte greatly. "But Izaak said I can't have you until I have helped fully break you."

"Break me?" Charlotte stuttered back, but Michelle opened the door and left before replying.

Leaving the door open, Charlotte realised that if anyone walked past, they would see her naked and her legs spread. So, she quickly jumped and closed and locked it.

Getting back into regular clothes, Charlotte looked at herself in the mirror.

No matter what they do to me, I need to remember who I am.

Brand New Toys

After Michelle used her card to pay for all of the clothes, Charlotte wondered where all this money came from. Probably something illegal she thought.

When they left the shop, Charlotte was confused because Michelle wasn't heading to the car. Her wondering was answered when Michelle grabbed her hand and dragged her into a sex toy shop.

"W-what are we doing in here?" She asked nervously.

"Getting you some toys." Michelle replied as though it was obviously.

"I erm, I already have a toy." Charlotte whispered so no one else in the store heard her.

"Please," Michelle said with a laugh, "We are going to get you some proper ones."

Charlotte sighed and just followed Michelle throughout the store. Not even seeing properly what she was picking up, but there were a lot!

She quickly bought some of them and the two finally headed back to the car. Once inside, Michelle ordered, "Pull your jeans down."

"W-what?" Charlotte asked.

"Pull them down, below your knees." Michelle repeated herself.

Charlotte was still confused, it was a fairly full parking lot, and didn't want anyone to see her with her jeans down to her ankles. Michelle then went into one of her bags and pulled out a box, Charlotte didn't have time to see what it was while she was ripping it open.

"Open your mouth." Michelle ordered.

Staring at her, Michelle gave her a look to say "Don't make me tell you again." So, she did as she was told. Suddenly, Michelle pushed an egg shaped item into her mouth. It was hard and smooth and Charlotte was moving it around with her tongue, trying to figure out what it was.

Before she could do anything else, Michelle started to undo Charlotte's jeans and pulling them down. Not fighting it, Charlotte lifted her arse off the seat and allowed her jeans to be pulled to her ankles.

"Now, those love eggs are going in your cunt so you want to get them nice and wet." Michelle said calmly.

Love eggs? Inside me? What?!

Charlotte couldn't speak with this apparent love egg in her mouth, but knowing it would be going inside of her she did the best she could to spread her spit all around it.

"Spit it out." Michelle ordered holding her hand to Charlotte's mouth.

Letting the egg out, Michelle took it and instantly pushed it inside of Charlotte's pussy.

It felt like it stretched her a little.

"Oooohhh." Charlotte accidentally let out a little moan when Michelle rubbed two fingers around her clit.

"Wwwhhhatt are you dooinngg?" Charlotte asked, her body frozen in shock but not being able to deny the pleasure.

"Just testing you." Michelle said and suddenly her fingers were gone.

Charlotte's head was a mess, pulling up her jeans it felt strange to have this object remaining inside of her. Also, her pussy now wanted more attention.

Trying to distract herself, Charlotte turned the car on and started to drive home.

"Oooohhhhhh!" Charlotte suddenly moaned about half way home.

"You like that?" Michelle said with a laugh.

"What isss itttt??" Charlotte asked although she knew what it was, it seemed the egg inside of her was now vibrating.

"It's controlled by this," Michelle said holding up a small remote, "It can go hard like this."

Suddenly the vibrations emphasised aggressively and made Charlotte's legs twitch.

"Whhhhaaaattttttt?" Charlotte moaned out.

"Or lower like this." Michelle said and the vibrations lowered down. Thankfully, as Charlotte didn't want to crash the car.

The vibrations remained on low, but high enough that she could feel the effect of it. Her leg was slightly twitching from the pleasure coming from inside her pussy.

"How's that?" Michelle asked.

"Please turn it off." Charlotte said but couldn't help letting out a small moan as she did.

"No." She replied bluntly.

The entire drive back, Charlotte found it hard to focus on anything other than the vibrating inside of her, giving her a constant wave of pleasure. Feeling herself getting wetter and wetter.

By the time they made it home her pussy was soaking wet and she couldn't hold back the light moaning.

Pulling up to the house Michelle opened the door and said, "Bring all the bags in."

Stepping outside, Charlotte's legs felt like jelly from the vibrating and nearly fell over. Looking up she saw one of her neighbours looking strangely at her. Probably because of the young black woman that just walked into her house. She faked a smile and wave, then quickly grabbed the bags and headed inside.

Once the door was closed, she walked in and saw Izaak and Michelle sitting on the sofa together, almost cuddling. It hit Charlotte hard that this was no longer her home.

"Hi there white girl. Did you have a nice day with Michelle?" Izaak asked.

"It was, okay." Charlotte replied, not really sure what she was to do. When suddenly the vibrating of the egg emphasised, causing her to almost fall down moaning.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself." Izaak said with a laugh.

Charlotte rested on the floor as the vibrating got harder and harder.

"Oh god." She moaned out.

"Do you want to cum my little slut?" Izaak asked.

"Oooooohhhh!" Charlotte moaned out.

Her pleasure only equalled the humiliation she felt lying on her own living room floor moaning like a whore while these two black people watched her.

"What's the highest setting on this thing?" Izaak asked.

"Fuuuuckkk!!" Charlotte almost screamed out as the vibrating hit a new high, forcing her body to shake as she became a moaning mess.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." She kept moaning as she felt like her body was going to explode.

"Do you want to cum?" Michelle asked in a soft, playful tone.

"Pleeeasseeeee." Charlotte moaned out, the humiliation going away as her orgasm built.

"How close are you?" Michelle asked.

"Soooo cloosseeee." Charlotte moaned out.

When suddenly the vibrating stopped, seconds short of her cumming there and then on the floor.

"Noooo." She moaned out before having a chance to stop herself.

"No cumming yet." Izaak said and she watched as he stood up and walked over to her, "Go and put on some of your new clothes. I want to see what my new house wife looks like."

Charlotte's legs still felt like jelly as she picked herself up, nearly falling and having to grab onto Izaak for support. Feeling his big, strong muscles brought back memories of their first night together. Slowly releasing herself, she saw Izaak smiling at and he said, "Put a skirt on, I want easy access."

Grabbing the bags, Charlotte made her way upstairs. In her room, the bed wasn't made and some of Izaak's clothes were on the floor.

Getting dressed, she chose to put on one of the short skirts and a black crop top. Looking in the mirror, she looked and felt like a slut.

Charlotte moved her hand beneath her skirt, her pussy was dripping wet and just by the touch sent waves of pleasure through her. She considered making herself cum right then, but knew that if Izaak found out then she would be in trouble, no matter how desperate and horny she was.

Walking downstairs, Charlotte could feel the egg still inside of her and she had to walk funny to stop it from falling out. When she got to the living room, Izaak turned around and smiled at her.

"There we go, you look like a proper black cock slut now."

"T-thank you?" Charlotte stuttered back.

Her head was a mess, consumed with the need to cum. She wasn't thinking straight, just looking at Izaak the only thing she wanted was for him to take her right there. Which he must have picked up on because he then said.

"You look like you're about to jump on me. Does the little white girl need to cum?"

"Please." Charlotte whispered, embarrassed to be admitting it to not only Izaak, but to herself.

"You have to earn that." He said with a smile.

"Anythiiiiiiinnngggg!" Charlotte moaned as the light vibrating returned to her.

"Get on your knees." Izaak ordered.

Charlotte knew he was going to want a blowjob, but right now she would do anything to be allowed to cum after the constant teasing and edging. Quickly dropping to her knees, Charlotte wasted no time undoing his trousers and pulling them down.

"Good to see you eager for it slut." Izaak laughed.

Ignoring his words, Charlotte pulled down his shorts and released his giant black cock.

Wrapping her hand around it, the vibrating in her pussy got harder.

"Oooohhh." Charlotte moaned with her eyes closed, gripping the cock hard.

Instinctively she opened her mouth and took the big, black cock between her lips. Within an instant she was bobbing up and down on it. The pleasure of having a big cock in her mouth was emphasising the pleasure coming from her pussy.

Back and forth, she bobbed on the black cock. This wasn't any sensual blowjob, Charlotte was running her tongue all over the head of the cock, tasting his precum that was pouring out of it.

"How does she look?" Izaak asked.

"Fucking hot!" Michelle said from the side of the room.

Charlotte was embarrassed to have someone watching her acting like this, but it didn't stop her. Instead, she opened her mouth wider and took the cock further into her. Her horniness had now fully taken over and she was fucking her own mouth on this cock. Spitting sounds echoing from her mouth as the cock filled her.

"Wow she really does love sucking black cock doesn't she!" Michelle laughed.

"You do don't you slut?" Izaak said and the vibrating egg got harder.

"MMMMMMMM!" Charlotte moaned from pleasure as she kept giving the sloppiest blowjob of her life.

Wanting to take it harder, Charlotte gripped onto Izaak's rock hard thighs and pushed her head further. Feeling his cock hitting her throat, Charlotte stopped herself from gagging and with all of her will force the cock deeper and deeper down her throat.

"GLLLLGGGGGGGG!" She moaned as the cock was nearly balls deep down her throat.

Breathing through her nose, Izaak grabbed onto her head and pushed her down. Although she gagged more than ever before she felt the cock slide the last inch down her throat and finally felt his balls hitting her chin.

"Fuck yess!!" Izaak moaned holding her down.

Feeling like such a whore, Charlotte brought her hand up and played with his big, smooth, black balls as she was choking on this cock.

"If you want to cum, you better beg for me to cum all over your face whore!" Izaak moaned out. Releasing her head, Charlotte fell backwards with a pile of spit falling down her chin.

"Please! Cum all over my face and let me cum!!" Charlotte begged, not caring about the way she sounded.

"Perfect." Michelle said, looking over Charlotte saw her phone was pointing at her, "No!" She moaned out. Trying to argue but the pleasure was too high.

"Shut up slut and get back to my cock!" Izaak ordered.

"Pleeasseee don't videooo!" Charlotte moaned whilst feeling her face covered in her own spit.

Izaak clearly didn't care, grabbing her head he shoved his cock back into Charlotte's mouth and furiously fucked her face.

"Gllllllgg.....Gllgg...Glluggg." Charlotte gagged over and over as her throat was getting battered by this amazing dick. Her own moans sending vibrations around the cock.

"Fuck, here I cum slut!" Izaak announced, gripping Charlotte's hair he pulled her back and started wanking his cock over her face.

Looking up at him, Charlotte closed her eyes and waiting for him to start cumming.

With Izaak's loud grunt, she felt the first rope of cum hitting her forehead.

"Ooohh yeeahhh." Izaak moaned.

More and more of his cum hit her face, Charlotte thought he was aiming to completely cover her but weirdly this just turned her on more. Without thinking, she opened her mouth and a pile of cum landed directly on her tongue.

She could feel the cum in her hair and dripping down her eyes. Suddenly she felt Izaak's cock rubbing against her face as he squeezed out the last few drops.

Then she felt his strong hands on her shoulder and pushed her, landing on her back Izaak ordered, "Spread your legs whore."

Doing as she was told, the vibrating suddenly turned onto the highest setting.

"Fuuuckkkk!!" Charlotte moaned.

She couldn't open her eyes because of the cum, so she just sat back and let the pleasure take over her.

"Are you going to cum like the black cock slut you are?" Izaak said.

"Yeeeesssssss." Charlotte moaned, knowing her own orgasm was not far away. Feeling his warm cum all over her face just made it all that bit better.

"Does your throat belong to me? To any black cock?!" Izaak asked.

She knew she shouldn't answer, but she couldn't help herself.

"Yeeess." She moaned.

"Say it you stupid bitch!" Izaak shouted.

"My throat belongs to any black cock!!!" Charlotte shouted.

"Cum you fucking whore! Cum!" Izaak shouted.

"Thaaankk yooouuuuuuuuu!!!" Charlotte shouted and then it hit her.

"FUUCKKKK!!!" She screamed as she came there on the floor, covered in cum and shaking.

Her entire body was twitching, her legs closed and made the vibrating feel even better as she came harder than she ever. Her chest was heaving up and down as she carried on twitching throughout a long orgasm.

"Oh. My. God." She kept whispering as her body felt like jelly on the floor. Helpless and useless.

"How was that?" Michelle asked.

Still not opening her eyes, Charlotte moaned out quietly as the orgasm continued.

"Amazing."

George

George sat in his bed, reading one of the books he was allowed from the library. Reading every book in the world wouldn't be able to stop him thinking about Charlotte. About what she was having to do because of him.

He had grown even more worried, after hearing about how much she loved it when this guy fucked her. He worried that she would still love it even more now that Izaak had moved in with her. He hated it, he was jealous and furious at her for enjoying it.

How could she enjoy having sex with another man? I can't believe her!

The only positive was that the beatings had stopped. He was also happily that Tyrone fucking him was only the one time. His arse was still sore from when he took George in the shower, his gang friends keeping guard as George was pressed up against the wall and fucked and filled with his cum.

When suddenly he heard a voice, a familiar voice.

"Hi they Georgie."

Looking up, George's body froze in shock to see Tyrone at his cell door. He walked in and followed two of his black gang friends.

"Tryone, w-what are you doing here?" George asked sitting up on his bad, pushing his knees up hoping to have some form of defence.

"Just thought I'd pay my friend a visit." Tyrone said coming and sitting on the end of the bed.

"I did what you asked. Your friend is living with my wife. You said you would stop!" He shouted in a panic.

"Shhh keep your fucking voice down!" Tyrone firmly said back, "I'm not going to hurt you, I just wanted to show you something."

"W-what is it?" George asked.

Suddenly, one of the other black men sat next to him, sandwiching him between the black man and Tyrone.

"Here, look at this." Tyrone said pulling up a phone.

George had learnt early that Tyrone ran this place, he easily got a lot of items in the prison and the guards either didn't know or didn't care.

Looking at the phone, there was a video loaded and Tyrone hit play.

"Wow she really does love sucking black cock doesn't she!" George heard a woman's voice say.

"You do don't you slut?" He then heard a man's voice.

This is when George realised what he was watching. It was his wife, on her knees sucking on what he can only describe as the biggest cock in the world!

"MMMMMMMM!" Charlotte suddenly moaned around the cock.

"No! Turn it off!" George shouted, furious at seeing his wife and seeing her moaning whilst doing it.

"No, no. You will watch it all." Tyrone said gripping his tough hand onto George's shoulder.

He knew he couldn't fight them away, turning back to the screen he could do nothing but watch as his beautiful, innocent wife was sucking on this black cock. He hated how she was happily bobbing up and down on it hard, he has never seen this side of her before.

Then, not believing his eyes. He watched as his wife by her own will grabbed the black man's thighs and forced the cock down her throat!

"Charlotte. No." George whispered.

"Please! Cum all over my face and let me cum!!" Charlotte begged on the video.

"No!!" George shouted, feeling a tear fall down his face.

Moving his head so he could watch, one of the black men in the cell pushed his head back and forced him to watch.

Charlotte happily sat there and let this black man cum all over her face, he was hurt even more when she happily opened her mouth and let his cum fall onto her tongue and swallowed it down.

When he saw his wife fall backwards, he noticed the clothes she was wearing. Nothing he has ever seen her in before, she was dressed like a whore!

"Are you going to cum like the black cock slut you are?" The black man in the video said.

"No, please." George whispered.

"Yeeeesssssss." Charlotte moaned louder than she has ever moaned with George.

"Does your throat belong to me? To any black cock?!" He heard the black man say again.

"Charlotte stop!" George pleaded, but it was no use.

"Yeeess." Charlotte moaned.

"Say it you stupid bitch!" The man shouted.

"My throat belongs to any black cock!!!" Charlotte shouted.

"Cum you fucking whore! Cum!" The black man ordered shouted.

"Thaaankk yooouuuuuuuuu!!!" Charlotte shouted.

George was helpless as he watched his wife cumming on the floor, covered in this black man's cum.

Then the video cut off, looking away from the phone. Tyrone was smiling back at him.

"Looks like your wife is loving being a black whore already." He said with a laugh.

George couldn't reply, what could he even say?

"Looks like you're enjoying it too." Tyron laughed.

Looking down, George couldn't believe it himself, but his pants were showing his clear hard on.

"Little bitch." Tyrone said before standing up and walking away.

George couldn't believe it, his worst fears had come true! His wife was becoming the slut that they wanted. But why was he so turned on by it?!

Charlotte's Throat Is Conquered

After cumming on the floor, Charlotte felt ashamed of herself. Luckily, she was allowed to go and have a shower to wash off all of Izaak's cum.

Whilst in there she thought back to what she had done. She actually begged to cum, she loved taking his cock down her throat.