Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" Kelly asked.

"Just curious, I think I'd like it." She admitted to her friend.

"Well, I had one man who used to just text me to come over and suck his cock and let him fuck me. That was pretty hot." Kelly told her.

"Nice, see I could do that." Charlotte told her, the alcohol had definitely taken affect.

A few hours later Charlotte was definitely drunk and definitely horny, after being teased with Izaak's finger she was ready to be fucked like a slut.

"Should we get going?" She said with a slur.

"Probably a good idea." Kelly laughed back, also as drunk as Charlotte, "Do you want me to get this?" She asked.

"No, no," Charlotte blurted out, "I've got this." Then she put down a wad of notes onto the table.

"Where did you get all that?" Kelly asked.

"None of your business." Charlotte laughed out, when she stood up, she nearly fell over finding her footing, "Bloody high heels!"

"Yeah, but they make your arse looking incredible." Kelly said.

"Thank you." Charlotte slurred out.

A taxi ride later and just as the sun went down, Charlotte was slowly walking down her drive and making it back inside. Her high heels and being drunk not a good combination.

"I'm back," She shouted as she slammed the door shut, "Come get me."

Charlotte stumbled to the living room only to see Izaak sat there with three other big black looking thugs.

"Oh, hi." She stuttered out, she had to lean against the wall for balance.

"Is this the whore?" One of them asked.

Charlotte knew she should've felt shame when she heard that, but she was too horny and drunk to care.

"Yeah, you alright there, slut?" Izaak shouted over.

"I'm fine." She stuttered out.

Izaak got up from his seat and walked over to her, feeling his arms wrap around her waist Charlotte was ready to jump on him there and then.

"Are you drunk?" He whispered to her.

"Only a little," She said back to him, "Are you going to take me upstairs now?"

"What?" Izaak asked, obviously surprised but a huge smile covered his face.

"I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me senseless just like this morning." Charlotte admitted.

"Go on Izaak, give that whore a good showing too!" One of the other black men shouted.

"Better yet, bring her in here and let us all have a go on the slut!" Another one called out.

Charlotte's vision was blurry as she tried to stare at Izaak.

"Let's take you upstairs." He said to her.

"Finally." Charlotte shouted.

Izaak pretty much had to carry her up the stairs with his friends cheering in the background as they left.

It wasn't until she was thrown on the bed when Charlotte realised she was in the guest room.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" She asked.

"No, I'm not." Izaak told her.

"So, you just want a blowjob?" Charlotte asked, although she knew that she was probably too drunk to even find his cock.

"No, I don't fuck girls who are off their face." Izaak told her.

"What? Since when did you have morals?" Charlotte argued back to him.

"I ain't about fucking unconscious women." Izaak said before he turned around and left Charlotte alone in the dark room.

He doesn't want to fuck me? Well... fuck him! Charlotte thought. Her head slammed back against the pillow and before she could take any of her clothes off she passed out.

The next day.

Urgggh. My head. Charlotte thought as her consciousness slowly came back to her. Her eyes ever so slowly opened but the light from the windows burned into her.

She looked down, her sight slowly becoming unblurry to see she is still fully dressed and lay on top of her duvet. Her skirt had ridden up in the night and her bare pussy was fully on show and one of her nipples was out of her top.

Oh god, I hope no one came in here last night! I'm such a mess. She thought, Wait, I threw myself at Izaak last night!

Charlotte moved her fingers down to her pussy but didn't feel anything out of the ordinary.

He turned me down because I was too drunk? Thank god he turned me down!

She remained in bed for thirty more minutes until she found the strength to get out of bed. I didn't even take my heels off. Charlotte thought, taking them off and walking out the door.

She walked past her bedroom only to see that Izaak wasn't in there, the further she walked the more her hangover disappeared. By the time she got downstairs Charlotte was pretty much fully awake.

"Good morning." Izaak said from the sofa.

"Hi." Charlotte groaned back.

"Come sit here." Izaak patted the sofa and Charlotte slowly joined him.

When she sat down Izaak straight away put his arm around her and pulled him in close. Weirdly, Charlotte felt comfortable in his arms again.

"You were pretty pissed last night." Izaak said.

"I know, I don't know what happened." Charlotte whispered back.

After a few minutes of silence Charlotte looked up at him.

"T-thankyou for last night... you know, not taking advantage." Charlotte whispered to him.

"Fucking passed out girls ain't my thing." Izaak told her.

"Well... thank you." Charlotte whispered again.

For twenty minute Charlotte remained cuddling into his big, strong arms in silence as they watched TV. The better she felt from her hangover, the more her horniness from the other night started to return.

She looked down at his crotch and then back up at him, giving him a smile. Fuck it, why not? He was so nice to me yesterday and last night, I owe him this.

Charlotte moved her hands to his jeans and started to undo them. Looking dead into Izaak's eyes as he lifted his arse into the air and pulled them to the ground. She gave him a little smile before turning her head back to his crotch.

His cock was still soft but even soft it looked fucking huge! She took his soft cock in her hand and held it up right. Licking her lips she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around him, swirling her tongue around his head she could feel him growing in her mouth.

Fuck... I love this dick. Charlotte moaned in her head as she bobbed up and down his increasingly hard cock.

It didn't take long for Izaak's cock to be fully hard and for Charlotte to be bobbing up and down just past the head. Charlotte was still sitting next to Izaak and leant over him, from this angle it wasn't the easiest to suck him deep but she was doing the best she could.

Her spit drooled down his shaft that she wanked with her right hand, she then moved that and massaged his big, smooth balls as she flicked his head with her tongue.

"Mmm fuck yes." Izaak moaned, watching her blonde hair bob up and down as she had a prefect suction around his cock.

"Mmmmm." Charlotte moaned around his cock, her hair getting in her mouth and around his dick, she pulled it up, "Hold this while I suck your dick." She told him.

Izaak gladly held her hair tight and watched his married slut happily wrap her lips around his black cock. Her white skin against his dark cock looked amazing, mixed with her spit covered hand rubbing his balls felt even better.

Faster and faster, Charlotte wanked the bottom half of Izaak's shaft as she bobbed up and down on his head, running her tongue all round the ridge and flicking all over. She could feel him twitching in her mouth.

"Mmmm!! Mmmmm!!" Charlotte moaned around his cock, making his body vibrate. She loved how his body was twitching and how he moaned because of her mouth.

Her spit covered hand went faster and she could feel his cock expanding in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Swallow it all down!" Izaak moaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!!!" Charlotte moaned when she felt the first shot of his cum in her mouth.

His cock unloaded buckets of cum, filling her mouth entirely but she swallowed down every last drop like she was told. Feeling his warm, sticky cum go down her throat she kept flicking his head with her tongue and sucking his balls dry.

"Fucking hell, you really have come a long way with sucking cock." Izaak moaned.

Charlotte eventually pulled her mouth away and wiped the spit and cum from her lips.

"Thanks." She replied before sitting up and smiling at him.

"Right, get changed, we're going out." He told her.

"Where are we going?" Charlotte asked, now even hornier than before.

"You'll see." Is all Izaak told her.

A little over an hour later Charlotte was dressed in another slutty outfit. Short, shorts and a black crop top that just covered her tits. Of course she was in high heels and this time Izaak had her wear fishnet stockings.

"Right, get in slut, I'll drive." Izaak told her and they both got into her car.

The entire drive Charlotte was staring at Izaak's crotch.

What's wrong with me? It's like I'm addicted! She thought.

They pulled up to a shopping centre and Charlotte followed behind Izaak, she was worried who might see her with a black man whilst dressed like this, but she didn't have a choice in the matter so she couldn't panic too much.

"Here we are." Izaak eventually said, Charlotte looked up and realised they were at a hairdressers.

"W-what are we doing here?" Charlotte asked, she was nervous about the answer.

"I was thinking about it the other day and especially after I had to hold your hair up this morning whilst you sucked my cock," Izaak said loud enough for a few passers - by to stare at them both, "You need a haircut to go with your black cock slut style now."

"What?!" Charlotte almost shouted at him.

"Are you going to argue with me?" Izaak said in a threatening tone.

With how nice he had been lately Charlotte almost forgot that he was a thug and this was all against her will, I've been so lost in the pleasure I've forgotten that this isn't really me. This is who they want me to be.

"O-okay." Charlotte whispered and she hung her head in shame.

Charlotte loved her long blonde hair that fell down to her lower back and just hoped and prayed that Izaak wouldn't want anything too drastic.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" A black woman asked politely when they entered.

"She's getting a new hairdo, Charlotte, take a seat." Izaak instructed as though she was his property.

Charlotte sat there, and waited to hear what he wanted for her.

"So, I'm thinking shave the left side of her head and cut the rest to shoulder hight at the most and combed over." Izaak told her.

What, the, fuck! Charlotte's heart stopped at hearing what he wanted, He wants half of my head shaved?!

"I can do that." The black woman said with a smile.

Oh god no! I don't want my head shaved!! Charlotte panicked.

"Actually..." Charlotte went to disagree but Izaak interrupted her.

"Oh yes I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me, can you die her tips blue?" Izaak asked and Charlotte's eyes shot even wider.

She stared at him and he stared back, a stare that said if she tried to argue again then it'll only get worse.

"No problem." The black hairdresser said.

Charlotte couldn't look, her eyes were locked shut as she heard the razor turn on. When she first felt it touch the side of her head she couldn't stop herself from having a look. The first thing she saw in the mirror was a long strain of her hair fall from her head and land on the ground.

Fuuuckk!! Charlotte screamed in her head, This is it, no going back now!

The razor pressed against the side of her temple over and over until the left side of her head was completely shaved.

It took an hour or so until the hairdo was done. Charlotte opened her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror and didn't even recognise herself.

Her beautiful hair was just covering her neck at the longest point, the rest was covering her shaved left side and the ends were died a dark blue. As she stood up, with her hair and her clothes she didn't look like Charlotte anymore, she looked like a whore.

"Much better." Izaak told her.

"I love it." The hairdresser said with glee.

"Charlotte, what do you say?" Izaak said.

"T-thank you." Charlotte replied, although she hated it.

"Right let's go." Izaak said.

They got back into the car and Izaak started to drive, it didn't take long for Charlotte to realise they weren't going home.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"To see George, I felt bad that you haven't been able to see him since I moved in." Izaak said.

Oh no! He can't see me like this! Charlotte thought, she looked at herself in the mirror and at her new hair, He will think I am just a slut now for these thugs!

She didn't dare say anything back though, who knows the next chance she will get to see her husband.

It didn't take too long until they were pulling up at the prison and to Charlotte's surprise, Izaak was getting out as well.

"Where are you going?" She asked him.

"I'm coming with you, I want to speak to George as well." He said.

George

I can't believe I can finally see her! I can't believe she got that tattoo and then cancelled on me two weeks in a row! Please god don't let her have fallen for these gangsters! George prayed as he sat waiting for his wife.

Oh. My. God. George's heart stopped when he saw Charlotte sit down on the other side of the glass to him, although he almost didn't recognise her.

"Charlotte?" He asked on the phone as he stared at her, "What happened?!"

"It's just a haircut George, it's okay." She whispered back to him.

"Just a haircut? What about the clothes? And the fucking tattoo!" He shouted down the phone.

"How do you know about that?" Charlotte asked back, her voice was clearly stunned and shocked.

"They showed me a video of you very happily sucking a black cock and begging to be allowed to cum! What are you doing?!" George argued to her, not believing his loving wife was turning into this slut for the thugs.

"I'm doing what I have to because of you!" Charlotte argued back, "None of this would've happened if it wasn't for you! I'm doing the best I can!"

That's when George started to feel guilty again, he hated that his wife was being fucked by this black man and there was nothing he could do about it, But I can't blame her, it's all my own fault.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe you got a tattoo saying those words." He whispered to her.

"You think I wanted that? You think I want this hair or these clothes. I am doing whatever they tell me so they don't hurt you or me!" Charlotte argued.

"I'm so sorry." George whispered, feeling sick to his stomach because it was all his fault.

Suddenly a black man grabbed onto Charlotte's shoulder and pulled her back.

"Move out the way slut, I want to speak to the little bitch." George heard him say.

Charlotte gave apologetic eyes to George before walking away and this black man sat down, George instantly recognised him from the videos of Charlotte sucking his dick.

"Hey Georgiee." The black man laughed down the phone.

"What do you want?" George asked him.

"Just wanted to say thanks for giving me your wife, she's got one of the tightest pussy's I've ever fucked." The black man said with a huge grin.

"What the fuck!" George almost shouted down the phone, although he knew better than to piss off these thugs.

"Just saying, you're a lucky man. When she was moaning as she sucked my big cock this morning, I was in heaven." The man said to George.

Please no! George wanted to cry at hearing these words, the only thing that made it worse... George could feel his cock growing in his trousers. Images of his wife being fucked and sucking this black man surprisingly making George horny, something he hated.

"And tonight, me and another buddy of mine are going to spit roast your pretty little wife." The thug said.

"What?" George weakly asked back.

"In a few hours, your wife will be on her hands and knees with a black cock in her cunt and a black cock in her mouth. I'm sure she will be cumming a few times again because of it, she really loves black cock." The man laughed.

Oh fuck! George didn't want to give anything away that this was turning him on and kept a straight face.

"Anyway, see you Georgiee." The black man said and walked away.

Charlotte

"What did you say to him?" Charlotte asked Izaak when they both got back into the car.

"Just telling him I'm treating you right, nothing to worry about." Izaak told her.

"Oh, okay." Charlotte said, before putting her seatbelt on she looked at herself in the mirror again, still not liking the haircut.

Suddenly, she felt Izaak's hand on her thigh, she turned her head and saw him smiling at her. His hand grabbed onto her thigh and slowly worked its way up her leg.

"N-not here." She whispered, looking back at the prison where her husband is stuck.

"Don't forget you do what I say." Izaak whispered.

Ooohh fuuuuckkk! Charlotte moaned in her head as his fingers went up her thick, he easily slipped two fingers between the fishnet stockings and deep into her wet pussy.

Charlotte had been horny since she sucked his cock in the morning and now she is just grateful to get some pleasure.

"You like that slut?" Izaak asked as his two fingers pumped in and out of her.

"Fuuckk... yes..." Charlotte moaned, knowing how wrong this is but for some reason that makes it even better.

Her pussy was absolutely drenched and his two thick fingers started to fuck her faster and faster. Charlotte found herself sitting back on her chair and spreading her legs further, letting him use her like a dirty slut.

"Fuck... fuck.... Oh God..." Charlotte moaned. Her mouth remained open as she moaned whilst she stared Izaak dead in the eye.

"Are you going to cum in this car park like the dirty little whore you are?" Izaak asked as he properly finger fucked her wet cunt.

"Oh fuck, yes! Please!" Charlotte begged, her orgasm was building up faster and faster.

In a second Izaak's fingers left her pussy and were shoved down her throat.

"Gllllggg!!" Charlotte gagged on his finger for a second, he then started rub them against her tongue. She instinctively wrapped her lips around his fingers and sucked on them as though they were a cock, tasting her own pussy and remembering tasting Michelle's pussy juices from Izaak's cock.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Izaak asked as he pushed his fingers in and out of Charlotte's lips.

"Mhmmm." Charlotte moaned and nodded as she sucks on his fingers.

"Well, we can't do it here, let's go." Izaak said, his fingers left her mouth and he started to drive.

The entire time Charlotte was a hot mess, her pussy was on fire and she knew she was in need of dirty fucking sex.

Izaak was smiling to himself the entire drive, knowing that he was about to push this married whore another step and make her take another cock, he knew she was horny enough and submissive enough to do whatever he wanted, however he wanted to test his theory.

Pulling up to a red light, Izaak looked to his right to see a few men walking on the footpath.

"Open the window and flash your tits to them!" He ordered.

"What?!" Charlotte said, turning and looking at the men, "I can't do that!"

"If you want my cock in your cunt you will do it right now!" Izaak warned.

Oh fuck, I need that cock in me! Charlotte thought, Fuck it!

She put the window down and shouted out the window.

"Hey!"

They turned their heads and in one quick motion Charlotte lifted up her top and flashed her bare tits to these strangers. She stared at them as they started to laugh and smile, surprisingly this just turned Charlotte on even more.

She pulled her shirt back down and put the window back up, her pussy burnt for attention. Something had come over Charlotte, she wanted to be a dirty slut for Izaak, to let him use her like the white whore she is for him.