Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlotte becomes more submissive to her black captor.
9.9k words
4.64
54.8k
92

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers

Thanks to "Dougslair" for editing this for me!

Part 1

Charlotte is a 25 year old whose husband has just been sent to prison for fraud. Having been distraught, when she first visited him, he seemed okay. The second time he had been beaten up and the leader of the gang was a large black man with cornrows called Tryone. They said that unless Charlotte gives his friend Izaak a blowjob then they will keep beating up her husband George. Charlotte reluctantly agrees but actually finds herself enjoying sucking on the second cock in her life. After that they say she has to sleep with Izaak or they will keep hurting George. Once again, she agrees and again, she finds herself loving being a slut for him and cumming twice herself. After that she was happy it was finally over, until Tyrone speaks to her himself and says that Izaak is moving in with her or they will rape and beat up her husband. So, she agrees.

Part 2

Izaak moves in with Charlotte, instantly marking his new territory by giving her new rules that she obeys him at all times. A black woman called Michelle comes round and takes Charlotte shopping for new clothes and sex toys. They tease Charlotte with love eggs until she begs to be allowed to cum after taking a facial. Charlotte is trained to suck Izaak's black cock every morning for over a week until she admits that she loves it. Then she gets a bold tattoo on her hip saying "BLACK COCK THROAT SLUT"

Part 3

Charlotte woke up after still sleeping in the guest room, she hasn't seen Michelle in a few days so she knows that Izaak is sleeping on his own, however she doesn't want to share a bed with him.

She sat up and looked at her new tattoo on her hip, even though it had been a couple of days she still couldn't believe she actually had a tattoo, never mind one that said that!

Charlotte pulled the sheets away and stood up, instantly she gets the craving to have Izaak's cock in her mouth. After two weeks of sucking his cock every morning she feels like she couldn't start the day without it.

Only dressed in silk short pyjamas and a silk pyjama top, Charlotte quietly walks out of the guest room and into her actual bedroom only to see Izaak fast asleep on her bed.

That should be me and George in there, not him. Charlotte thought.

Izaak rolled over a little and the duvet fell onto the floor, showing off his amazing black body. Why does he have to have such a perfect body?

Charlotte felt her pussy instantly getting wet over looking at Izaak's body, his amazing abs, his thick arms and something about his dark skin had now quickly become something she drooled over. Her eyes moved down and laid on his hard, thick cock.

Without making a sound, Charlotte snuck onto the bed, doing her best not to wake up her black captor. She easily got between his legs, being small and thin she didn't make too much motion on the mattress.

God, is cock is so fucking amazing, Charlotte thought to herself as she grabbed onto it lightly, marvelling at the thick, dark shaft.

Charlotte licked her lips and lowered her mouth onto the big, black cock.

"Mmmm." She moaned around his shaft, her addiction to having his cock in her mouth finally getting met.

She slowly rolled her wet tongue around the head of his cock, tasting the first leaking of his precum. Lightly sucking her lips around his shaft, Charlotte started to slowly move her head up and down, taking just past the head into her mouth. At the same time, she massaged his head with her tongue.

"Hmmmm." She heard Izaak moan from above, Charlottle looked up and saw that his eyes were still closed. As he slept Charlotte continued to bob up and down on his perfect cock, losing herself in lust as she tasted his precum down her throat.

I wonder if I could ride him without waking him up? Charlotte thought as she bobbed up and down on his cock, He's not fucked me in nearly two weeks.

"This was a nice way to wake up slut." She heard Izaak's groggy voice say and she cursed herself for missing the opportunity to feel this black cock in her pussy again.

"Mmmm." Charlotte moaned around his cock, looking up and locking eyes with him as she bobbed up and down his dark meat.

"You love sucking my cock, don't you?" Izaak asked with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes sir," Charlotte said reluctantly taking his cock out of her mouth. She was surprised with how in such a short time she's become addicted to his black dick. As soon as the words left her mouth Charlotte was back to bobbing up and down his shaft.

"Fuck yeah, you're turning into a good little whore for nigger dick." Izaak moaned.

Charlotte felt his big, strong hands resting on the top of her head. To her surprise Charlotte's pussy fluttered at the thought of him fucking her face again, realising how much she loves being handled roughly.

To her disappointment, Izaak just rested his hands on her head and let her continue bobbing up and down as she wanted.

Fuck I'm so horny! Charlotte thought to herself, she gathered spit on her tongue and let it fall down his shaft as she picked up the pace sucking his dick.

"Mmm!" Charlotte moaned, her head firing up and down his cock now. She couldn't help herself and she brought her hands up to rub his abs, holding onto his toned body as she fucked her own face on his cock.

"Mmmm fuck, you are such a naughty whore." Izaak moaned.

Charlotte couldn't take it anymore, her pussy was fucking drenched between her legs and she brought her mouth away from his cock.

"Please fuck me." She whispered, her hand wanking up and down his thick cock as she stared into his dark brown eyes.

"You want me to fuck you on your husbands' bed?" Izaak asked, humiliating Charlotte more. What's worse is she was too fucking horny to care.

"Yes! I want your big, black cock in my pussy and fuck me on our bed!" She begged, the words turned her on even more.

"Come up here my white whore." Izaak ordered and Charlotte nearly jumped with joy.

As fast as possible Charlotte stood up and ripped off her pyjama shorts and straddled her legs either side the big, black man's body. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her and she went to aim it for her soaked pussy.

Just as she lined his head up with her wet hole, Izaak grabbed hold of her and held her still.

"Who would you rather have fucking you right now? Me, or your husband?" Izaak asked, his eyes looking into Charlotte's soul.

Charlotte didn't care anymore, she was too fucking horny and needed to feel his cock in her once again.

"Yours sir." She whispered, she tried to push down and onto his cock but Izaak held her still, "Pleeeasseee." She begged.

"Say it proudly you fucking whore!" Izaak shouted at her.

"I want your giant black cock to fuck the living shit out of my pussy because my husband never could!" Charlotte shouted back, "Are you happy now?!"

"Very!" Izaak said and thrusted his cock balls deep into Charlotte's cunt.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkk!!" Charlotte shouted at the surprise impaling of a thick cock all the way inside of her pussy.

She could feel every inch of his big dick all the way to her fucking womb, his girth stretched her pussy lips wide open. Although she's had his cock inside her before it was a while ago and the lack of sex since has made him feel even bigger.

"Still fucking tight." Izaak moaned, holding Charlotte up and thrusting his cock in and out of her.

"Sooo ffuuucckkiiinggg biiiiggg!!" Charlotte moaned as she felt like a ragdoll for Izaak to fuck.

Her small body felt tiny in his hands, other than his hands holding her up the only thing Charlotte felt was his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. Her wetness dripped down her leg and caused a wet slapping to echo around the room.

"Oh... fuck... fuck... fuck.... Yes!!" Charlotte moaned over and over, her long blonde hair fell around her face as her moaning turned animalistic.

Izaak loved watching this innocent housewife moaning like a whore as he fucked her tight cunt, he leant forward and pressed his thick lips against her.

"No!" Charlotte shouted, not wanting to kiss anyone that isn't her husband, "Just fuck me!" She shouted.

"Come here you fucking white whore!" Izaak shouted.

With ease he manipulated Charlotte's body so she was on her knees, her face pressed into the mattress and her toned arse stuck in the air.

Izaak pushed his cock up and down her dripping wet pussy, her juices spread around her lips as Charlotte panted onto the mattress.

"Please, put it in me." She begged, her pussy felt empty without his cock in her.

SPANK!

"Tell me you're a white whore for nigger cock!" Izaak ordered, constantly teasing his cock onto her dripping wet hole.

"I'm a whore for nigger cock!" Charlotte shouted, not caring about the racist term.

SPANK!

"Any nigger cock?" Izaak asked.

"Yeees, any nigger cock that wants to fuck my mouth or cunt! Just fuck me!" She begged.

"I'll remember that!" Izaak said proudly and then shoved his cock back balls deep into her cunt.

His balls hit Charlotte's clit and then length of his cock made it so she felt like his cock was in her stomach.

"Fuuucckk meee!!" Charlotte moaned, loving being fucked like a cheap whore. It was a side of her she'd never expected to have.

Izaak showed no sympathy to hurting Charlotte's pussy and fucked her relentlessly, his cock was going entirely in and out of her pussy and hitting spots Charlotte has never felt before.

Her moaning was unrecognisable, she just let out grunts and screams of pure pleasure as her pussy got destroyed by this big black man.

His balls hitting her clit over and over was quickly making her orgasm grow from inside of her.

"You like this you fucking whore?!" Izaak shouted, he grabbed onto Charlotte's long hair and yanked her up.

"Owww! fuuckk YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!" Charlotte screamed as her orgasm shattered through her entire body. Her body and pussy clenched around Izaak's big black cock and she twitched uncontrollably.

"Fuuckk yeess!!" Izaak roared and Charlotte felt his cock expand inside of her, she knew he was about to cum but the pleasure was to fucking good to tell him to stop.

Then she felt the first rope of his cum hit inside of her unprotected pussy, followed by another and another. Buckets of his cum flooded her cunt as Izaak's thrusted slowed down but remained as powerful as ever, Charlotte's body rocked back and forth.

"Fuck... fuck.... Fuck..." Charlotte panted onto the bed, her pussy felt battered and her body was covered in sweat.

Then Izaak's cock left her gaped pussy and she felt his cum instantly pour out of her and drip down her leg.

"That was how to start a morning." Izaak said with joy in his voice.

"Fuck..." Charlotte panted again, her body gave in and she flopped onto the bed in exhaustion.

"I'm going for a shower, you best have started breakfast by the time I'm out." Izaak ordered.

"Y-yes sir." Charlotte moaned back, her body felt dead and her mind was a mess.

30 minutes later.

Charlotte was making fried egg and sausage sandwiches in her kitchen, walking with a slight limp from her pussy feeling sore. She could still feel Izaak's cum inside of her and just hoped that she won't get pregnant.

I can't believe I acted like that, what's happening to me? Am I really a big a whore as they say? Charlotte questioned to herself as she cooked.

"Hey bitch," Izaak's voice called out, Charlotte turned around and saw him walking into the kitchen in just his boxers. Once again just looking at his body had Charlotte drooling, "Thanks for that this morning, we should make that a regular thing."

"Y-yes sir." Charlotte stuttered, seeing Izaak's hot body and thinking of having his cock in her again made her questions disappear.

"Bring my breakfast into the living room when you're done." Izaak ordered and turned and walked away.

"Yes sir." She said and got back to cooking.

Oh god, can I actually enjoy this? Enjoy being a slut for this black thug? I don't really have any choice of whether he fucks me or not, I might as well enjoy it, right?

A short while later Charlotte took Izaak's breakfast into the other room, he quickly got up from the sofa and sat at their dining table. She put the plate in front of him and turned to walk away.

"No, no." He said, "You sit here."

Charlotte turned and saw him patting his thigh.

He can't be serious? Charlotte thought, not believing he wanted her to sit on his lap the entire time he eats.

"You're small, come on." He said patting his leg again.

I can't believe I'm doing this. Charlotte thought as she walked over to him and sat down on his thigh. To be fair, he was so muscular and strong that Charlotte thought she must feel like a feather on him.

She felt him wrap one arm around her and grab onto her thigh below her pyjama shorts as he starts to eat his sandwich. They didn't speak, she just sat there and let him hold her for a few minutes.

This actually feels kind of nice, I feel so small and safe in his arms. Charlotte thought, finding herself relaxing back and resting against him.

"Now, what are you doing today?" Izaak asked Charlotte, surprising her as so far he has always had plans in the day for her.

"Erm, I'm not sure." She said back to him, wondering if he had something in mind.

"Why don't you go see some of your friends?" He asked, his tone less of the dominant thug he has been and more of a caring man.

"I guess I could see what they are doing, they have been trying to contact me the last week but I haven't replied." Charlotte told him, feeling herself loosen up around her so called captor.

"Good, I'll give you some money so you can have a nice girls day with them." Izaak told her before he finished his breakfast.

"Oh, thank you." Charlotte replied with a smile, I was worried that I have no money, but if he wants to give me some I'm not going to say no.

Izaak pushed his plate away and wrapped his other arm around Charlotte, she was completely trapped within his big, strong hold but weirdly she found it quite comforting. She turned her head and saw him smiling at her.

"Give me a kiss." He ordered.

"I erm... I can't, George..." Charlotte said before Izaak interrupted her.

"George isn't here," He said, "I'm about to give you money to have a day with your friends, I think the least you owe me is a little kiss."

His hand squeezed her thigh and sent a shiver of pleasure to Charlotte's still sore pussy. He has a point, I guess a peck isn't bad.

"Okay." Charlotte whispered, looking into his eyes, Charlotte quickly bobbed her head towards him and pecked his lips willingly for only a second before pulling away, "Alright?" She asked.

"Good girl, now go and call your friends." Izaak told her.

"Yes sir." Charlotte said jumping from his lap and going upstairs, Maybe he isn't that bad? Charlotte thought.

She grabbed her phone and started to call her friends.

"Kelly, its Charlotte." She said down the phone.

"Jesus, we thought you were dead, how you doing?" Kelly asked back.

"Yeah, I'm fine, do you want to go out for lunch today?" Charlotte asked her.

"Sure, meet in two hours?" Kelly replied.

"Perfect." Charlotte said before hanging up.

An hour later Charlotte had gotten dressed in her normal clothes but when she went downstairs she saw the instant disapproval on Izaak's face as he sat on the sofa.

"That's not your new clothing style." He said in a disappointed tone.

"I'm seeing my friend, you can't expect me to dress in those slutty outfits?" Charlotte said back to him.

"I see them as less slutty and more appealing, they make you look hot." He told her, "Go put one on and come back down." He ordered.

Charlotte knew she was in no position to argue, so she marched herself back upstairs and tried to pick the least slutty outfit.

Walking back downstairs in a dark blue, tight, short pencil skirt and a black blouse that hung low and showed a lot of cleavage, Charlotte had decided not to wear any of the fishnet stockings. When she reached the stairs she could see that Izaak was much happier.

"That's better, look at yourself." He said and pointed at the mirror.

Charlotte turned and stared at herself for a moment, I guess I do look hot, this outfit does make my bum and my tits look good, even if it is a little much for lunch. She thought.

"Don't forget your high heels." Izaak told her.

"High heels? For lunch?" Charlotte asked, thinking she would be way too dressed up.

"Do as you're told." He said in a dominant tone, a tone that makes Charlotte weak in the knees.

"Y-yes sir." She replied. Before she could get her heels she watched Izaak stand up and walk over to her, Oh god, what's he going to do? Charlotte panicked, except her pussy fluttered as he grew closer.

Without saying a word, Izaak's hand ran up Charlotte's bare, toned thing and a finger slid deep into her already soaked pussy.

"Whhatt are you doing?" She asked him, unknowingly spreading her legs a little further for him.

"Just checking you're following your instructions of having no underwear on." He said with a grin.

His finger pumped in and out of Charlotte's wet pussy and she couldn't stop herself letting out a little moan before he pulled his finger back out.

"Good girl, put your heels on." He ordered.

Oh fuck, I'm so horny. Charlotte thought to herself, feeling light headed. Her and George never had sex more than twice every few days, never twice in one day!

"See you later." Izaak shouted from being sat back on the sofa.

"Bye." Charlotte said walking out the door, being in heels at this time felt alien to her but she knew she had to do it.

He's been nice to me lately, I don't want to do anything to change that. She thought.

Thirty minutes later.

"Jesus Christ, look at you!" Kelly said loudly as she first saw Charlotte walking in.

"What?" Charlotte nervously laughed back, knowing full well that she's talking about her clothes.

"Your outfit? Since when did you dress so.... Hot?" Kelly said back to her.

"Well, you know, got to keep my self esteem up with George being in prison." Charlotte said back to her.

In all honesty, even with all this fucked up stuff going on, Charlotte is starting to feel normal again since George went to prison.

"Well, I'm proud of you," Kelly said, "All the guys in here will be drooling over you."

"Oh please." Charlotte laughed back to her.

"It's true, I don't think I've ever seen you looking sexier." Kelly said, Charlotte actually caught Kelly looking at her cleavage every now and again.

Twenty minutes in, their food finally arrived and they have been having some friendly chat.

"So, where've you been this last week?" Kelly finally asked. The question that Charlotte dreaded.

I've been sucking a black cock every day and this morning he fucked the life out of me until I came around his dick and he filled my unprotected pussy with cum.

"Just relaxing at home." Charlotte whispered back before sipping from her mojito.

An hour later and a few more cocktails in, Charlotte was feeling a little tipsy and feeling more confident.

"So, how's your sex life going?" She asked Kelly.

"You know me, different man every week." Kelly laughed back, "What about you? You managing to survive without any dick?"

Charlotte burst out laughing, she felt on the verge of telling her best friend the truth but something stopped her.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay." Charlotte finally said, "Tell me, have you ever been in a submissive relationship?"

"What?!" Kelly spat out her drink at the question.

"You know, where a man has been dominant with you?" Charlotte blurted out.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers