Wife Gets Blacked For Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, look at me." He ordered.

Looking up, I could see how much he was enjoying this.

"You ever been with a black man before?" He asked.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Well that's about to change, I'm sure it'll be a lot different to that little white husband of yours." He said.

I hated how he just spoke about George, but I knew better than to argue against him.

"Take my cock out." He ordered.

My hands were trembling as I reach his shorts, wrapping my fingers around the waistband I slowly pulled them down. Izaak lifted off the sofa so I could pull them fully off. When I looked back up I saw it. His cock.

It was, huge, black, mesmerizing.

He was so much bigger than George, at least twice the size and as dark as the night sky. He must have caught me staring at it as he gave out a little chuckle and said.

"That's the reaction most of you white girls give when you first see a nigger cock."

I couldn't believe he just said that, the fact that he thinks I am like most white girls he gets to use and the fact he just used the n word.

"Grab it." He ordered.

Doing as I was told, I raised my hand from the ground and wrapped my fingers around his big, black cock. It was so big I couldn't even get my fingertips to touch. I honestly can't believe someone's cock could be this big.

Without thinking, I slowly began to move my hand up and down, watching his skin move as I firmly gripped onto his dark meat.

"There you go, all white girls succumb in the end." He said.

"I'm only here for my husband." I told him in my defence as I continued to slowly wank his giant cock.

"Whatever you say white girl. Now, suck my cock!" He firmly ordered.

I looked at his dick, there was a small shine of precum on the tip that I felt go onto my hands as I slowly wanked him.

Pulling my hand back, I grabbed onto my hair and pulled it behind my head and tied it up.

Placing a hand on either of his thighs, my pale, white skin on his dark legs looked amazing.

Looking at him one last time smiling at me, I locked eyes with his cock, opened my mouth and slowly leant forward.

As I got closer my mind betrayed me, the smell was intoxicating and soon I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my wet tongue. Instinctively I closed my soft lips and wrapped them around only the second cock in my life.

I have given George a lot of blowjobs so I knew what I was doing, but his cock was nothing like this one. It hurt my jaw just to fit it inside.

"Good girl." He whispered as I closed my eyes, with my lips tightly around his cock I slowly pulled back and sucked on the head of his dick until it left my mouth and my lips met again.

Giving a small kiss to the head of his cock, I opened my mouth and leaned forward again.

I knew that I had to do a good job if I was going to help George.

Taking more of his massive pole into my mouth, I lifted my tongue and slowly swirled it around the giant, black head as I slowly moved my mouth slightly up and down on the cock. My right hand moved and wrapped around the shaft as I sucked on the head of his cock.

"Fucking hell, have you ever sucked a cock before?!" He grunted.

Was I not doing a good job? Looking up at him he suddenly said.

"Let me show you." And then his big black hand landed on my head and harshly pushed me down.

"Glllggggggggggggg!" I gagged as his cock hit my throat and he held my head down, without being able to breath I started to panic and slapped his thighs. That's when he released my head and I pulled myself up gasping for air.

A trial of spit went from my mouth to his cock as I was breathing heavily.

"Fuck!" I gasped.

"That's more like it, now get back to my dick!" He ordered.

I looked up at him, not believing he is treating me this way.

Looking back at his cock, I used my hand to wipe my mouth and spread it all over his giant cock and wrapped my lips back around it.

After being gagged so hard, this felt easy now and I was quickly bobbing up and down on his cock. Rubbing my spit filled tongue along the head I could hear him moaning above me.

When I firmly flicked my tongue from underneath his cock to the top I felt him twitch and I knew he liked it.

"Oh yeah, you love that black cock now don't you slut." Izaak suddenly moaned.

I couldn't fucking believe it! If anyone called me a slut I would kick off, but when he said it I accidentally moaned "mhmmmm." In response.

Looking up at him with his giant snake in my mouth he was smiling down on me.

When I first started I was indifferent, knowing I was doing this for George, but something has changed in me know. I was enjoying this. I never cared about sucking George's cock, but I wanted to please this black man.

Sucking my lips hard around his cock I forced my head up and down faster and deeper on his cock. Rubbing my spit all over his shaft that couldn't fit in my mouth, I spread it all over his smooth, big balls and played with them as I choked on his big, black meat.

"Fuck yes, that's it white girl." Izaak moaned as I felt his hand return to my head.

Bracing myself, he started to push my head deeper and deeper. Feeling his cock hitting my throat I gagged again but he carried on pushing me.

"Glllggg!" I gagged again as I felt every inch of his big, black cock sliding down my throat.

Spit was pouring out of the rims of my lips and dripping down my chin as he held me deep down on him.

"GLLGGGGGGGG!!" I gagged feeling my throat vibrating his massive fucking dick!

"Fuck yes you white fucking whore!!!" He grunted as he held me down.

My head started to go light from not being able to breath, trying to push myself away was no use and he held me deep down.

Feeling more and more spit pour down my chin, he eventually released my head and I went flying backwards gasping for air.

"Come here you fucking slut." He grunted and stood up.

I was leaning back on my hands when Izaak gripped my hair and pulled me towards his cock.

"You're about to choke more on this nigger cock!" He moaned.

Opening my mouth, he pulled my hair harshly and shoved his cock down my throat. Holding me still I was just in for the ride now.

"Gllg...gluggg...glglgg!" Were the noises coming out of my mouth as he fucked my mouth time and time again.

My hair hurt from him gripping it so hard but all I could focus on was the giant cock fucking my mouth like a pussy, forcing me to think what it would feel like inside of me.

I could feel spit flying out of my mouth as I held onto him for balance, it felt like he was fucking my face forever when he grunted.

"Here I cum slut!"

I was expecting to swallow his cum, when he suddenly pulled his cock out and started firing all over my face.

In shock, one load of cum hit me directly in the eye. Closing them I felt his cum covering all over my face and hair, a big shot hitting for forehead, then my cheeks and then over my lips. I kept my mouth closed but I instinctively licked my lips and I had to admit his cum was delicious.

"That was good for your first time with a black cock." He complimented me and then sat down.

With my one good eye, I looked at him and gave a nervous smile.

"Can... Can I go now?" I asked.

"Of course, I will let Tyrone know what a good job you did." He told me and then weirdly I replied.

"Thanks."

Picking myself up, I walked to my car and looked at myself in the mirror.

I was completely covered in thick cum, all over my face and a lot in my hair. My throat was sore from his cock going so deep and my eye was stinging from the cum.

Driving home wasn't the easiest with only one eye open but I managed it and quickly got myself into the shower.

While I was washing myself, I moved my hands down and when my ringer ran across my swollen clit my body shook in pleasure.

"Fuuckk." I moaned.

Have I really gotten this horny from what just happened?

I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't help myself. I started to rub my clit as the shower water hit my body, faster and faster my throbbing clit was causing waves of pleasure to wash over me.

"Fuuuuckkk!" I moaned in the shower and grabbed onto the wall for balance as my orgasm rocked me entirely.

I finished cleaning myself and put a towel on, sat in front of the mirror while I was drying my hair, I almost felt like what just happened wasn't real. Like it was a dream or my imagination. Although the sore throat made me know that it was true.

I felt bad about what had just happened, but there was nothing I could do. I had to do it to save George.

Rewards of a Good Blowjob

I haven't heard off of George the last few days, but it was now the day I get to visit him again. I just hoped that they did as they promised and left him alone.

I was hopeful, but until I knew for sure then I was still a nervous wreck.

Walking into the prison, I sat down and anxiously waited for George. When I saw him walking over, still with a slight limp but definitely better he sat down and I said.

"Hi, how are you?"

He looked at me for a minute until he replied.

"So, you did it?"

"Y-yes, I did." I told him and then hung my head.

"They, they were happy with what you did." He told me. I looked up at him almost with a smile and said.

"So they are leaving you alone?"

"Yes." He told me bluntly.

"What's wrong? That's good isn't it?" I asked.

"They said that you loved it, that you were really dirty and enjoying yourself. They said," and then he paused, "They said that you were moaning while deep throating his cock."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was his fault that I had to do it in the first place and now he is mad at me?!

"George! I did that for you! I didn't want to do it! I did it to save you! Do you think I want to be sucking some black man's cock?!" I almost shouted in anger.

"No," He said and then hung his head, "I'm sorry, I know."

"Look George, it's over. You're safe and that's all that matters. We can just forget about it." I told him.

Then he looked up and smiled at me, his face was still bruised but it was definitely going down.

"You're right. I love you so much." He told me.

"I love you too." I said with a smile.

After that, we spoke like normal. It was nice and as though nothing was wrong.

When it was time to leave we said goodbye and that I will see him next week.

Getting home, I actually had a smile on my face. I helped my husband, yes, not in the usual way but that doesn't matter. He was safe and we were going to get through this year, I know it.

That night, I ordered a take away and got into bed early. With my worries washed away, I found myself getting horny.

Slowly moving my hand down I started to rub my clit and I found myself getting wetter and wetter. Pulling out the vibrator, I easily slid it deep inside of me and had the vibration on my clit.

Closing my eyes, I couldn't help but picture Izaak's cock in my head. I tried to push the thoughts away but after a point it was no use, I thought of his giant, black cock. My moaning got heavier and heaver as I pushed the vibrator deeper into me, picturing his fat cock fucking my face again. When I pictured his cock instead of the vibrator a huge orgasm hit me.

It took a while for my body to stop shaking.

When it did, I put the vibrator away and easily fell asleep.

The next few days, I almost felt like myself again. I went to see my parents, but not my sister Janet as I still wasn't talking to her.

The next Friday I went out for a few drinks with Sarah and Kelly again. After two glasses of wine, once again Kelly started talking about sex like she always does and I suddenly had an urge to ask her.

"Have you ever been with a black man?"

Both of them nearly spit out their drinks at my question, always being the innocent one of the group they never expected anything like this from me.

"A few." Kelly eventually said with a laugh, "Why?"

"You just hear these stories don't you, about their size." I said with a laugh sipping my wine.

"Well," Kelly said with a laugh, "from my experience it is true!"

"Really?" Sarah asked joining in the conversation.

"Well, I have only actually been with two black men but they were both pretty big. Not the biggest I've been with but still big." She said.

"Interesting." Sarah replied drinking from her glass.

"Have you never been with a black man before?" Kelly asked Sarah.

"No I never got the chance before I met my husband." Sarah replied.

"Shame." Kelly replied.

I looked at them both, feeling tipsy I was laughing in my head, if only they knew what I got up to last week! They would probably go crazy!

A few drinks later, I was a little more tipsy when I suddenly blurted out.

"God I miss sex!"

"Charlotte!" They both shouted in unison.

"What?" I laughed out.

"Get yourself some toys." Kelly told me.

"I have one, but it's not as good." I told her.

"True, nothing beats a real cock fucking you!" Kelly said.

The rest of the night was great, we drank more wine and laughed and I felt normal again.

It was nearly midnight by the time I stumbled onto my house. All of the sex talk has gotten me incredibly horny so I found myself to my bed and pulled out the vibrator. Moving my hands down I realised I was soaking wet!

With my inhibitions gone, I instantly thought of Izaak's big, hard cock. Then I decided to do something different, I loaded up Blacked porn.

Clicking on a video, I saw a blonde white woman on her knees sucking on a huge black man's dick.

Pushing the vibrator inside of me, I could feel my pussy tightening around the toy as I slowly pushed it in and out of me. Not turning the vibrator on, I wanted this feeling of having sex to last.

As the video progressed, the girl was now on her hands and knees getting fucked very hard by the big, black cock. I couldn't believe what I was watching, my sex has always been very vanilla, usually just the missionary position but this girl was moaning so much by being fucked so hard.

As I pushed the toy in and out of me, I started to wonder what it was like to get fucked like that.

When the black man sat down, I watched the girl's pussy slowly sliding down his dick until he was balls deep inside of her.

"Mmmm." I moaned to myself as I watched her riding the cock with passion, taking so much dick inside of her.

Turning on the vibrations, my moaning got louder and louder, unable to control myself I screamed so much when my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks!

It took a good while for me to come down from my orgasm, my body shacking and twitching all over.

When I eventually pulled out the toy from my drenched pussy, I placed it back into my draw and fell back to sleep with ease.

A New Deal

The next few days flew by, I was back looking for work again and felt like my old self. I was happy.

When the day came to visit George I had a huge smile on my face and walked in the prison with joy. Sitting down, I eagerly waited for him to appear. He was late though, looking at my watch if he didn't come soon then we might not get to see each other.

Then I suddenly saw him walking towards me. Jumping off my seat I smiled and watched as my husband walked over.

My smile slowly faded when I saw his limp had gotten worse, he was looking to the ground and I couldn't see his face. My heart felt like it was sinking, have they hurt him again?

Finally sitting down, George kept his face down until I eventually said to him.

"George, look at me."

Slowly, his face appeared and I couldn't believe what I saw, they had battered him worse than before.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted, "Did they hurt you again?!"

"Yes." He whispered to me.

"But we had a deal! I did what they asked!!" I moaned back, not believing that after being forced to suck Izaak's cock they would still do this.

"I know, but they wanted something and when I said no, they did it again." He told me.

"What did they want?" I asked although I assumed they wanted me to give another blowjob, the thought making me feel sick.

"They want you again." He told me.

"They can't keep doing that! We had a deal, I did what they asked!" I said back in defiance.

"That's what I said, but they don't care." He told me.

I could've cried seeing how much pain he was in, but I needed to be strong for him. Straightening my back I said to him.

"I'll do it."

"What?" He asked in shock.

"If it means keeping you safe, I will give him another blowjob. But this has to be the last time." I whispered.

"They don't want a blowjob." He suddenly told me.

"W-what do they want?" I asked as my hands began to tremble in my lap.

"They, they want you to have sex with him." George suddenly whispered which made me fall back into my seat.

"What?! I can't do that!! A blowjob is one thing but sex is too much!!" I argued back.

"That's what I said," He whispered, "But..."

"But what?" I asked.

"They said, if you don't let Izaak fuck you, then they will fuck me." He said.

This can't be real, this can't be happening! There is no way this is true!

"They wouldn't do that!" I said back to him. When his eyes diverted from mine, he whispered.

"Trust me, they would."

Have they already done this to him? Have they fucked George?!

"George, what have they done?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Charlotte, I'm so sorry." He whispered.

I could see the pain on his face, the fear and sadness that was taking over him. Shocking even myself I said, "Okay."

"Okay what?" He blurted out, his eyes staring back at me.

"I'll do it, if they promise to leave you alone." I told him.

"Charlotte you can't, I won't let you." He told me.

"George, you can't keep letting them do this. I can help you." I pleaded with him to agree.

It took him a few minutes, but eventually he replied "Okay, if you are sure?"

"I just can't believe this is happening." I told him.

"I know, neither can I." He said.

"When do they want me to go?" I asked, trying to act brave when my insides were breaking.

"Tomorrow night." He told me.

"Okay." I replied.

"You don't have to." George said.

"I do though don't I!" I argued back.

My emotions were mixed, I wanted to help my husband, but he was the one that got us into this mess. He broke the law, he got himself in prison and now I was going to have to have sex with someone else for him!

"I'm sorry Charlotte." He whispered looking at me.

"I know." I told him.

We sat in silence after that, until the guards said it was time to leave.

As usual, we said we love each other and then I left.

Driving home, my head was spinning. A blowjob was one thing, but I loved that George was the only man I have slept with. But that is going to change now.

When I got home, I sat on my sofa with a cup of tea. I couldn't even cry, I was too much of a mess emotionally.

Doing What I Must

This was it, I was getting ready once again to drive over to Izaak's house. Out of the shower, I was drying my hair in the mirror and putting on my make-up. If I was going to do this, I was going to do a good job and hopefully this time, it will be the end.

Putting on a blue, baggy dress, I got in my car and drove over to Izaak's house. The entire drive I was having to psych myself up, at every red light I had the urge to turn around but I knew I couldn't. If I didn't do this, then god knows what they will do to George.

Pulling up to his house, I locked my car and double checked, still panicking it might get robbed in this neighbourhood.

When I knocked on his door, my hands were shaking.

"Hey, glad to see you came." Izaak said answering the door, flashing me his perfect white teeth.

I had forgotten just how big he was, arching my neck to look at him, I gave a fake smile and said.