Wife Gets Blacked For Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't exactly say no."

"Oh don't be like that, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself." He said. I am glad he was being nice to me, but I had a job to do, this wasn't for pleasure.

He opened the door and I followed Izaak inside, he was wearing black jeans and a white vest, from behind I could see just how muscly he was. His back looked like it was chiselled. I expected him to lead me to the sofa again, but instead I followed him up the narrow stairs and into a bedroom.

The bed was made but the walls looked battered and the light and no lamp shade over it.

"Come and get me ready." He said turning around and smiling at me.

Not saying a word, I walked over to him and dropped to my knees. Face to face with his crotch, I undid his jeans and pulled them down. I could see his cock was soft in his boxers, but even soft it looked huge.

Wrapping my fingers around the waist band, I pulled them down and unleashed his big pole. Without wasting any time, I picked the soft cock in my hand and still had to stretch my mouth wide to get it in.

Wrapping my lips around the soft cock, I slowly massaged my tongue along his head and I could feel it slowly going hard in my mouth. It was a strange and wonderful feeling having his cock getting harder in my mouth, knowing that I was giving this big, black man pleasure.

It didn't take long for him to be fully hard and I had just over his head in my mouth, slowly moving my soft, wet lips up and down on his cock.

"Mmm that's good." He moaned running his hands through my hair as I slowly bobbed back and forth.

I could taste his precum on my tongue, bringing back memories of last time, I savoured the taste as I attempted to take more of him into my mouth.

Izaak clearly didn't want to waste any time, grabbing my head he started to thrust in and out of my mouth.

"Glluug....glluuggg...glggg!" I kept gagging over and over as he fucked my face.

Holding my head still I allowed him to keep using my face like a pussy, slowly I felt my spit starting to drip down my chin and then he suddenly forced my head deeper and once again I felt this giant cock hitting my throat.

"Gllllllgggggggggg!" I gagged around the cock as he held me down. Struggling to breath, I opened my eyes in panic and could feel the watering from being choked so hard.

"Fuuckk yeess you little white slut!" I moaned as he kept his cock lodged down my throat.

Letting go I fell backwards to the ground and looked up at him, pulling his vest of I marvelled at his amazing body. He was an adonise of a man and his body looked like that of a god.

"Take your clothes off." He ordered.

When I stood up, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, my make up was streaming down my face and I looked a mess.

Pulling my dress over my head, I stood before him in just my underwear. Izaak was smiling as I unhooked my bra to let out my breasts and then carried on to stare as I stepped out of my black thong.

Standing perfectly still, Izaak walked around me. When he was behind me, I felt his strong hand grip onto my arse cheek and sent shivers throughout my body.

"Very nice." He whispered, "Lie down on the bed."

Doing as he said, I made my way to his bed, lying on my back I looked up at him as he walked over. His abs were so prominent and his pecks remained solid as he walked. When he reached me, I automatically spread my legs. Knowing I was about to have sex with this black man, who's cock is twice the size of anything that has been in me before.

Before I knew it, Izaak's head disappeared between my legs and I felt his long, thick tongue flicking against my clit.

"Oooohhh." I moaned out at the unexpecting act. George didn't like going down on me which I never minded, but this felt amazing!

I could feel every stroke of his wet tongue against my clit, when he moved his tongue to move up and down my pussy lips I could feel my own breathing getting heavier.

I had no intention of enjoying anything that happened here today, but this was definitely making the whole ordeal easier.

Looking down at his dark skin between my pale legs, the contrast sent a shock of pleasure through me and I felt my legs begin to trembly as he explored my pussy entirely.

When I felt one of his thick fingers slide into my pussy my back instinctively arched up and I let out a loud moan.

"I knew you would like this." He whispered as his finger pushed deeper and deeper inside of me until he was knuckle deep.

His finger hitting all the right spots and his tongue massaging my throbbing clit, I could feel my orgasm building and building.

"Oh my god." I whispered in a moan as my chest heaved up and down.

Without thinking, my hands went down to and rested on his head as he kept fingering and licking me.

"Mmmm." I kept moaning.

It was like Izaak knew the exact moment I was about to cum because I felt his finger and his tongue leave my pussy.

"Noooo." I moaned without meaning too, looking down I saw Izaak looking up and smiling at me.

Then he began to work his way up my body, his thick, soft lips landing on my waist, my stomach, my nipples. My body was trembling all over and when he reached my neck I felt like I was going to explode.

Finally, his hands landed on either side of me and his head was directly above mine. Smiling down at me, I panicked that he was going to try and kiss me. This was romantic, I didn't want to kiss, I was here for one reason only.

Instead, I watched him reach down and grip onto his giant cock and he began to rub it up and down my dripping pussy.

"Please go slow, you're so big." I whispered looking into his dark, brown eyes.

Smiling, Izaak said.

"I will, but soon you will be begging for more of this black cock!"

When I felt the head line up with my wet hole I let out a gasp. Izaak started to push and I could feel my tight pussy being stretched around his cock.

This was it, I was about to have only the second cock in my life. Weirdly enough, I was no longer afraid or panicking. Izaak has gotten me so horny and he knew it.

As he smiled down on me, I felt his black schlong pressing deeper and deeper inside of.

The air from my lungs were being pushed out of me as I gasped at the feeling of this cock filling me up entirely.

"You're. so. big." I whispered out.

"You only have half in, my white slut." Izaak whispered.

HALF?! Fucking hell how can I take the whole thing!

Deeper and deeper, I felt his cock stretching my little pussy. It was never ending, he was going deeper in me than anything before and hitting new spots inside of me that have never been touched.

When I felt his skin press against mine, I looked down and saw that I had a giant cock balls deep inside of me.

"Fuuuuckkkk!!!" I moaned out as I felt like his cock was in my stomach.

"There you go." Izaak moaned back to me.

I could not believe it! My legs were uncontrollably shaking as he held himself fully inside of me and my back arched up with my chest heaving.

Izaak remained in me like this for a few minutes, my pussy was stretched beyond belief but he was giving me time to get used to it.

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, soaking his black cock as I slowly got used to the size. Izaak knew this, he smiled at me and I felt him slowly retracting his meat from me and then slowly pushing back in.

"Ooooh god." I panted when I felt him leave me and return.

Again and again, he was slowly thrusting in and out of me, I was in a mix of pain and pleasure. Every time he pushed balls deep inside of me it hurt, but my body was shaking with joy.

When Izaak started to pick up his pace, my body reacted. Taking his cock nearly all the way out of me and then pushing it back in, my quiet moans got louder.

Over and over, he fucked me a little faster with each thrust. Without thinking, I brought my hands to his waist and felt his firm muscles for the first time in my hands. I tried to slow him down but Izaak had no intention of doing so.

He started to fuck me properly now, his body moving as he took his cock entirely out of me and then plunged it back in. His skin was slapping against mine and the sound of my wet pussy taking his cock echoed around the room.

My head was going, lost in lust as he fucked me over and over.

"Oh, fuck, yes." I kept moaned.

I was losing myself to the moment and I brought my hands against his abs, feeling his smooth skin and pressing onto his chest. His body is fucking amazing and he was fucking me so good. This wasn't like with George, George made love to me, Izaak was fucking me.

"You like that black cock now don't you?" He moaned.

"Oh god," I moaned out, closing my eyes, not wanting to look at him and knowing the pleasure I was in.

"Say it slut!" He moaned thrusting into me harder.

"Fuck yes!!" I shouted.

Feeling his big balls hitting against me at every thrust, I couldn't believe that sex could feel this fucking good

"You love this nigger cock fucking you?!" He grunted.

"Yes! I love it!" I moaned uncontrollably.

"I bet your husband doesn't fuck you like this!" Izaak moaned.

I couldn't speak, I didn't want to say anything against my husband so I bit my lip to not let any noise out.

"Answer me you fucking slut!" Izaak suddenly shouted, wrapping his hand around my throat. Putting fear into me but also weirdly pleasure. Wanting to please him whilst he chocked me I moaned loudly.

"No, he doesn't fuck me like this at all!!"

When I said that it was like the dam broke, gripping onto his strong back an earth shattering orgasm hammered into me.

"FUUCK MEEEEEE!!" I screamed out.

My entire body tensed up and my legs shook around his black body, my moaning was fucking loud and Izaak fucked me harder and harder throughout me cumming, tightening his grip around my throat as he fucked me like a fucking god!

"That's it white girl. Cum all over this nigger cock!" He grunted as he fucked me harder and harder.

After cumming, any resistance was now gone. I wrapped my pale legs around his black waist and pulled him deeper into me, moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Fuck me! Fuck! Give me that black cock!" I shouted.

Pulling out of me, Izaak sat up and ordered, "Turn over slut!"

As if my mind was under his control, I turned around and got myself onto all fours, sticking my arse into the air.

When I felt his firm hands on my thighs my pussy twitched with anticipation. I didn't expect to love this so much, but my body was in heaven.

Feeling the head of his cock pressing against my soaking pussy, I let out a loud moan.

"How badly do you want my cock back in you?" He asked, holding just the tip against my hole.

My inhibitions were gone, without thinking I tried to push back and moaned.

"Please put it back in me!"

"You want my big, black cock in your white cunt?" He asked moving his cock back.

"Yes! Shove your huge black cock in my white fucking cunt!!" I shouted in desperation.

"FUUUCKKK!!" I screamed when he pushed balls deep inside of me in one go, my pussy ached with being stretched so wide and in this position he felt even deeper into me.

"I'm going to fill you little pussy with my cum!" He told me as he fucked me.

I was on the pill so I knew there was no danger of getting pregnant, and wanting to do anything to keep him happy, I moaned loudly as he fucked me hard!

"Cum... In.... My... Pussy!!"

My body was shaking forward with every thrust in and out of me. My arms collapsed under me from the pleasure and my face was pressing against the bed as his skin slapped against mine.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I couldn't get any other words out, his black dick taking over my entire body.

I felt like the girl in the porn I watched and I couldn't believe it but I fucking loved it!!

SPANK!

"You like that you white bitch?!" Izaak grunted.

"Yes! Fuck me!" I shouted back.

Izaak fucked me like this for what felt like hours. My body was a loose mess and I was drenched in sweat.

"I'm about to cum!!" He moaned out.

Lost in this sexual experience, I wasn't even thinking of George anymore when I shouted.

"Cum in my fucking cunt!!!"

Feeling his cock unload inside of me forced another orgasm out of me.

"I'M FUCKING CUUUMMINGGGGG!!!" I screamed as my pussy gets flooded with this big, black man's cum.

Izaak kept fucking me as hard as ever throughout my orgasm, I could feel my pussy clenching around his cock, milking every last drop of cum out of him.

Eventually, my body gave up out of exhaustion and I flopped onto the bed, feeling his dick slipping out of me, my pussy felt battered and gaped as his cum slowly poured out of it.

"Fucking hell, that was one tight cunt." Izaak said.

I heard him leaving the room, but I was too weak to move. I don't know how long I stayed there for, it felt like forever. At some point I heard him come back in and say.

"That was great slut. But it's time for you to fuck off."

Gathering my strength, I picked myself up. I could feel sweat all over my tits and back. When I stood up my legs felt like jelly and I nearly fell over, grabbing onto the bed for support.

"Fucking hell hurry up." Izaak moaned.

Reaching down, I grabbed my underwear. Feeling his cum dripping down my leg, I pulled them up. Then put on my bra and finally threw my dress back on.

Walking down the stairs felt like a mammoth task and Izaak didn't say bye when I finally left.

Once I was in my car, I needed a few minutes to compose myself before I thought I could drive.

Stumbling into my house, I fell onto my bed and just lay there.

I can't believe it, the things I said, what Izaak did to me. I felt like it wasn't me, like I became someone else for a while.

Once I undressed, I traced my fingers to my aching pussy, it was sore to touch and I could feel his cum still inside of me.

Lying down I passed out into a deep sleep.

A Jealous Husband

The next few days went very quickly, I was constantly thinking about my time with Izaak. The things I felt were like no other and even though I used my vibrator it didn't come close to the pleasure I had with him.

When the day came to see George, I prayed that they haven't harmed him again.

I know that I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Izaak, but I didn't want to do it again. It was like I got to have the experience, but now it's over. That wasn't me, that isn't who I am.

When he sat down, he didn't have any new bruises, but he didn't look happy. Quickly I asked.

"Have they stopped hurting you?"

"Yeah, they have." He grunted out.

"What's wrong? That's good news." I said with a smile.

"They told me everything that happened." He bluntly said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"They said you orgasmed twice, that you said you loved it. That you begged for it!" He almost shouted at me.

I was fucking furious! Who is he to get mad at me! It's his fucking fault I had to do it!!"

"Don't even start George!! I only did that for you!!" I shouted back.

"I didn't think you would enjoy it! You let another man fuck you and you loved it!" He argued back.

"I can't believe you're angry at me! Because of YOU I had to let a stranger have sex with me! Because of YOU I had to whore myself out! And now you have the audacity to get mad at me for doing it!!" I shouted so loud that one of the guards had to tell me to keep my voice down.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He whispered, "I just didn't think you would like it, I don't know, I know it's stupid."

"Oh George, it's done. It's over, we can never talk about it again." I told him.

"He wants to talk to you." George suddenly whispered.

"Who?" I asked.

"Tyrone, the leader of them in here." He whispered again as though in fear.

My hands shook and I panicked at the thought, stuttering I replied.

"W-why?"

"I don't know, but I have to go now. He will be here in a minute." He said.

"George? Don't!" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry." He said standing up, "I love you."

"George! I love you too." I shouted as he walked away.

Suddenly the black man with cornrows appeared in front of me.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes." He said with a smile.

This man was huge, the tattoo on his face just making him look even scarier.

"H-hi." I stuttered.

"Izaak said you were a great fuck. One of the best white girls he's been with." He laughed.

"Erm, thankyou?" I nervously replied, deadly frightened by this man.

"So, here's what's going to happen." Tyrone said and my panic doubled, what more does me want from me?!

"Izaak was so happy with how good you were, and he told us how much you loved taking his black cock!" Tyrone said making me feel very uncomfortable with how loud he was being, "So he is going to move in with you."

"What?!" I shouted with my jaw wide open.

"Little Georgie told us you are struggling to find work. So, Izaak is moving in with you and we will sort out your money. You just have to do what he says, always." He explained.

"I- I can't do that." I stuttered, not believing the wildness of what he just proposed.

"Well then we are going to have a problem little girl." Tyrone said, smiling he leant forward and whispered, "If you don't let Izaak in and do whatever he wants to you, then we are going to have to do it to George instead."

Oh my god! They would attack and rape and do god knows what to George!! For all I know they will kill him. My head was spinning and I almost threw up until Tyrone finally said.

"So, what do you say?"

His big grin haunted my very sole. Feeling beads of sweat coming from my forehead, my face felt pale when I replied.

"Okay."

What other option do I have? It's this or let them do it to George.

"Good, he will bring his stuff round tomorrow."

And just like that, he was gone.

It took me a few minutes to get the strength to stand up, the entire drive home I felt light headed and weak.

As soon as I got through the door I ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet.

"Fuck." I whispered wiping my mouth.

The next day.

I sat on my sofa all day, my legs twitching and my hands playing in my thigh. I was a nervous wreck, and then I saw a car pull outside. I battered old thing and opening the door I saw Izaak getting out.

I walked to the door, tempted to keep it locked and not let him in, but I couldn't, I couldn't risk it.

Opening the door, Izaak had a big bag in his hand, smiling he shouted.

"Come get my stuff."

Walking over to him, I grabbed two of his bags and showed him inside.

"Fucking hell slut, this place is nice!" He said walking around and throwing his bags onto the floor in the living room.

When he looked at me, I stood perfectly still, my entire body shaking.

He marched over to me, panicking that he was going to hurt me he put his hand on my face and made me look at him.

"Let's get this straight white girl. For now on, I'm the boss. You will do what I say, when I say it and I don't want any arguing or whining."

"Y-yes." I agreed nervously.

As I looked into his eyes, smiling back at me I thought, this was going to be a long year.

The end for now.

CHARLOTTE WILL RETURN