Wife Gets Caught Cheating

Story Info
Wife fucks in marital bed, husband catches her.
5.3k words
2.81
172.2k
106
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks after the neighborhood block party where I fucked Jenna in her Master suite while her husband and my wife were busy with our kids, I got an email stating that we got a new employee starting Monday. When I open the email I was surprised to see that it was Ben, Jenna's husband.

I got his number after the block party, so I sent him a text saying that I was excited for him to start the new job at my company and that we should go get lunch Monday.

I send Jenna a text asking how crazy is that her husband is now working at my company.

She said that she was excited for him to have this new opportunity and that it was slightly kinky how her husband will be working with me after I had fucked her in their bed just a few weeks ago. She said that she was wet thinking about it.

When Monday came around Jenna sent me a text.

"Hey there stud, what are you doing right now?"

I replied "Naughty thing, I'm actually in a meeting with your hubby."

There was a long pause, then she sent me a picture of her naked body

"look how horny I am knowing that Ben is right there in that meeting with you."

I opened that text during a meeting sitting right across from Ben. I quickly hid my phone as I was definitely surprised! But I could not help but look at her through the whole meeting.

After the meeting I looked at Ben and told him to meet me at my car and we would drive to lunch.

As I head down to the car I call Jenna and tell her how naughty she was for sending me a picture during the staff meeting. Right then Ben came up and was standing next to me while I was talking to his wife about her sending me nudes. He did not know that I was talking to his wife, but he definitely knew that I was talking to a woman about sending me nudes in that meeting.

As we got in the car he made a slight joke about living a rough life having women send me nudes. I brushed it off and made him think that it was my wife who was sending me nudes. He was shocked that my wife would still be flirtatious after so many years of marriage.

As we sat down for lunch and ordered, we started making small talk about the families and any fun plans we had coming up this summer. Then out of the blue Ben took the conversation a little more serious and personal.

Ben said that he thinks his wife is cheating on him. I acted surprised and asked why he thinks that. He said that she never seems to be interested in sex with him and that when they do have sex it lasts for just a few minutes and then she is done. When I said that all women seemed to go through that he brushed off that possibility and said that he has seen her flirting with other guys at the gym or at the store and that she seems to be on her phone a lot more. He stated that he did not have any proof that she was cheating but that all of the arrows seemed to point to it.

He said he is desperate to try to win her back and is willing to try anything. He then asked me for advice as he said that clearly I am a ladies man and I understand what women want. Little did he know that I had indeed fucked his wife that one time.

I then started telling him about how women like to get flowers and maybe special little gifts, or go out on dates to her favorite restaurant, or maybe a moms night out with her friends.

I told him that the main reason that a wife cheats is that she is bored at home or that she does not feel special or sexy to her husband anymore and that she needs to find that elsewhere. I told him that when he has sex maybe focus more on the foreplay and maybe try some kinky shit. I told him that when he goes home tonight to maybe get a bottle of wine and some flowers and try to seduce her.

He thanked me for the advice as we got back to work.

Late that night I get a text from Jenna saying "Ben tried to fuck me just now and thought he did a good job. Really he just humped me for two minutes came and I faked an orgasm. I need you! You gave me the best sex of my life at that party!"

I replied "the next time I get to fuck that married pussy, you are going to have to beg me to stop making you cum!"

The next day I saw him and asked how it went. He stated that he worked on seducing her and that he was able to make her cum and that the sex was amazing.

He said that he is worried that she is going to cheat on him as he has to run out of town for a few days on a personal matter with his family. He is worried that he started winning her back too late and that she will find another guy to fuck this week. I told him to stay strong and keep trying to seduce her even while he is away.

Later that night I get a text from Jenna saying "Ben is going out of town for a few days to help his dad around the house! Maybe I could arrange to have the kids go be with my mom for an afternoon and you could come over and show my married pussy what real sex is like with a real man!"

I replied "You are a horny naughty slut!! Setting up a date with your mother to take the kids so a married man can come fuck your cheating pussy!"

Wednesday and Thursday I spend like most days. Going to work and then going home.

Thursday night I get a text from Jenna.

"Tomorrow at lunch, I will be kid free! Oh and don't let your wife see you come to my house😈"

Friday morning came and all I could think about was sneaking over to Jenna's house during lunch break!

At 11:30 I told my secretary that I would be taking the rest of the day off and to just forward my messages to my desk.

As I drove to her house I get a text from Ben.

"Hey boss, have you noticed anything odd at my house the last few days?"

"Nah, everything seems very normal. I saw Jenna gardening yesterday and then out for a run the day before. Then she had the kids with her after school." I reply

"OK, thanks man! That makes me feel better that you didn't see any new cars in the drive way or anything."

"nope, I am actually running home for lunch. There is a red Ford Explorer in the drive way right now." I text him.

"Oh that most be her mom. She drives one." He replied

"Alright, well I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you man." I text Ben.

As I park on the street, I walk up to her house I knock on the door.

I saw Jenna Walk up to the door wearing a Floral sun dress that showed off her tits and came just about mid thigh.

As she opened the door she looked at me and had a puzzled look on her face and said out loud "Oh hello, can I help you?"

Before I could reply, I saw Jenna's mother walk into the living room. She was gathering the two boys and their things. As they all neared the door, I replied "Oh sorry, I'm Mike. I work with Ben. He asked me to drop off some documents so he can work the weekend since he is off."

"Oh its so nice to meet you Mike, I never get to meet any of Ben's co-workers. Maybe this new job will change that!" she replied

"Well it looks like your boys are getting ready to leave, so I will give you some time and bring the documents after you say goodbye. It was nice meeting you all!" I say walking back to my car.

After I see her mom leave with her two boys I get a text from Jenna

"pull your car into the garage so that way your wife does not see your car on the street or in my driveway way!"

As I pulled up, her driveway the garage door was opening. I could see Jenna standing in the open doorway with her dress on her down and barefoot. She had a lust full look of a married woman who is about to get fucked by another man.

As I exit my car she slowly walks down the few steps never breaking eye contact with me as she reaches up and shuts the garage door.

"What a naughty married man you are, coming to check on your co-worker's wife while he is gone." She said as she steps up to me, looks up and me and gives me that innocent fuck me eyes.

Without any hesitation I push her against the wall and start making out with her. Our hands are exploring each other with urgency! She strips my suit coat jacket off. My hands groped her tits her hips and her ass while I still have her pinned against the wall with our lips and tongues never stop.

Our breathing and moaning through our kissing drives the intensity up. We both need this! The feel of her warm body against mine. Her hard nipples in my chest. The smell of her perfume that she has not warn for her husband in 5 years. The feel of her hands as she touches me.

Without breaking the kissing at all, I start walking her into the house. We go into the laundry room and I push her against the dryer. Her hands are around my head and neck. She is pulling me into this kiss.

I reach down and pick her up and set her on the dryer. We break our kiss long enough for her to unwrap her summer dress. It fell open exposing her perfect body to me. She was wearing a very sexy black lace see through bra that accentuated her cleavage perfectly. She had matching panties that showed me a smooth pussy hiding under it.

Stepped back and took my tie off and before I could unbutton my shirt, Jenna grabbed me and pulled me between her legs and started kissing me hard. Her hands working on unbuttoning my shirt and running her hands over my chest. She loved that I have peck muscles and that she could tell I was strong.

Her kissing turned into moaning in my mouth as she stripped my shirt off and pressed her titties into me.

We passionately make out as I press her against the cabinets behind her, legs wrapped around my hips With her chest pressed out against me and her head against the cabinet.

I slide my hand down to her humping pussy. never missing a beat while making out with her on top of the dryer my hand starts to rub her clit and feel how wet she is soaking through her black thong.

She moans out as her needy, aching pussy is finally being touched by a real man. one who knows how to satisfy her married neglected pussy.

"Ohhhh Mmiikkeee" she moans

She was so turned on and so close from grinding her pussy against me that she came as soon as she felt my fingers press against her clit. Her moans start getting longer and longer as the orgasm peaks she screams out! Her head back her titties pressed against me her body humping back and forth on my fingers one arm down on the dryer supporting her the other wrapped around my neck holding me against her.

"Don't stop coming for me slut!" I command her.

Her breathing turns to panting as she comes down from her orgasm. I began rubbing her clit even harder and her eyes rolled back into her head as her body exploded with another orgasm seconds after the last one faded.

The look of pure ecstasy washes across her face as she smiles at me and kisses me deeply wrapping both arms around my head. Without breaking the kiss I scoop her legs up around my waist pick her off of the dryer and start walking her towards her Master bedroom.

We make out the whole way until I step inside the room. When I set her down I pinned her up against the wall again grabbing her titties in my giant hands and squeezing them. Jenna strips the shirt off of me as I grabbed her bra straps and pulled them down her shoulders so I can expose her breasts.

She moans out as I bend down and suck her nipples into my mouth. I see her reach back and unclasped her bra removing it and tossing it on the chair in the corner. I then kiss up her breasts to her neck and her ears and then we start making out again.

Moaning in each other's mouths as she grinds her body against me. Her hard erect nipples pressing into my skin as her breasts press against me. As we make out I turn us towards her bed and start walking her back there.

She breaks away from kissing and starts seductively leading me to her Master bed that she shares with her husband. Her perfect ass still had her black thong riding her perfectly.

As we got to the edge of the bed she looks at me and slowly pulls her thong down her legs and tosses it on the same chair but her bra was on.

I undid my belt and dropped my pants to the ground as she crawls onto the bed, spreads her legs and said why don't you put your money where your mouth is. When I looked down at her I saw her perfectly smooth skin of her legs leading to her pussy that had puffy little pink pussy lips that were dripping wet. I could see her cum dripping down her ass as she laid there looking between my hard cock and my face with lust in her eyes.

I leaned over and grabbed her hips under her legs and pulled her ass back to me as I kneel down and bury my mouth and tongue deep in her pussy.

She moaned out in pleasure and grabbed my head pulling me into her. Her abs were flexing pulling her head up and her titties out. She screamed out "I'm cumming!! Ahhhhh fffuuuccckkk!" she flopped back on the bed and brought her arms above her head grabbing at the sheets. Her titties were jiggling as her body moved with my mouth on her clit.

She looked me in the eyes as I licked deep inside her. I brought my left hand around her thigh as my thumb played with her clit. She moaned out and started grabbing her titties. My eyes locked on the way her chest was rising and how she moved with pleasure. What I really loved seeing was her wedding ring as she rolled her nipples while cumming in my mouth and on my face!

She saw me watching her ring and moaned out "Oh Mike, you are so good at this! My husband never does this for me!"

"If you were my wife, I would eat your sweet tasting pussy every day!" I moaned as I licked her clit.

Her moans, whimpers and screams filled the house as she came over and over as I sucked her clit and fingered her pussy. I brought my cum covered fingers up to her mouth and made her clean them off. She giggled and moaned on my fingers as she sucked them like she would suck my cock.

After cumming one more time, she sat up and got on all fours. I was standing next to the bed with my hard cock pointing right at her.

Without missing a beat she sucked my cock deep into her mouth! I grabbed her hair to keep it out of her face as she sucked up and down my shaft. Swirling her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Oh I love big cocks" she giggled as she deep throats my cock.

Her wedding ring stroking up and down it as she sucked on my balls and kissed the head of my cock.

Her ass up in the air as she gave me a blow job. I reached over and smacked her ass a few times. I could tell that turned her on even more.

She moaned on my cock as I reached over her ass and slid my cum covered fingers over her ass and to her pussy.

She would move her body back and forth as she sucked me. When she went forward she was deep throating my cock, when she backed up my fingers would bury in her pussy.

"Oh you are a good married slut!!" I grown

She kisses up my stomach to my chest and moans "Baby are you going to fuck me?"

"Of course I am going to fuck you slut!" I say between making out and sucking her nipples.

"Oh yeah!? You going to fuck me nice and hard?" She moaned. Her body pressed against mine and her pussy grinding on my cock. She was such a needy wife. She needed her slutty pussy fucked! She needed a man to take her!

I start kissing down her body and suck on her titties as she lays on her back.

"Mmhhh oh yes baby! My husband can't give it to me hard. He is too gentle! That's why I fucked you at the party!"

I lean down and spit on her pussy and stroked my cock a few times while looking at her. She was mesmerized by my cock as I slapped her pussy with it. I then pushed my cock into her married pussy.

She throws her head back and moans as I start fucking her "Ooohhh goooodddd, ohhhh mmmmyyyy ggggoooodddd! Oh Mike, it's so fucking big! Oh holy fuck!"

I spread her legs open and pin the to the side. "Oh yeah baby, open that pussy up!" she whimpered

"Jenna that cunt is so fucking tight! Oh fuck baby! I love this cunt!"

As I start to fuck her pussy hard she screams out "Fucking powerful sexy men like you is what I live for!" She starts rubbing her clit as an orgasm rips through her body! "ohhhh fffuuuccckkk" she moans between gasps. Her talking turned to deep breathing, moans, whimpers and gasps.

After she creamed all over my cock, I leaned down and started kissing her. Her right leg pinned between out bodies giving me full access to fuck her. I push my legs out like doing a push up and started to hip thrust into her.

"I bet your husband never fucks you like this does he?" I tease her

"Oh no he ahh doesn't ehhhh fffuuccckkk" she moans

I bury my cock all the way inside her and she screams out "Oh fuck, my husband never reaches this deep! Fuuuccckkk! Oh don't stop! You are exactly the man I need fucking my cheating cunt! I'm such a bad wife fucking another man in my bed." she says gripping the sheets with both hands. Her titties bouncing hard as my cock thrusts in and out of her pussy.

"Oh I'm gonna cum again!" she gasped with the biggest smile on her face.

I grab both thighs and push them back to her as I start to power thrust deep and hard into her. The bed was shaking and banging against the wall. A picture of her and Ben fell off the wall. She orgasmed so hard on my cock. She screamed and gasped as she kept cumming over and over.

I turn my head and start sucking on her toes as she comes down out of an orgasm.

"Oh and you like toes, my husband would never suck my toes when we fuck!" she moans out!

I pulled out of her and quickly started eating her out again. "Ohhhhh Mike, you really know how to please a woman!!"

I crawled next to her on the bed and rolled her to her right side. Her back against me and her arms holding my head as I thrust into her. I start sucking on her neck and ear as I fuck her. One of her hands groping her titties and the other holding my head as I held her left leg up thrusting in her.

"Oh Mike, I want to watch your married cock fuck my pussy!" she gasped.

"Yeah? Does my slut want to see my cock stretch your cunt?" I grunted

"Oh my god . . . Fuck! I've never been fucked this good by my husband!!" she screamed out. I kiss her as I wrap my huge hand around her throat.

I squeeze as I power fuck her pussy. She doesn't not make a sound until I release her neck.

I pull out of her and start making out with her titties and lips. "Oh you really do know what married slut need!" she said smiling

"If you were mine, I'd fuck you like this every night! He should . . .fuck, your pussy is amazing Jenna!!"

I laid back and told her that I want her to come sit on my face so I can eat that sweet married pussy and taste her cum.

She comes and straddles my face and grinds her pussy into my mouth as she lays across my body and starts sucking the come off of my cock.

Her head bouncing on my cock, and her tits pressing into my stomach as I devoured her dripping cunt. I would suck on her pussy lips and lick her clit. Her cum dripping all over my face. She would roll her hips forward giving me clear access to eat her ass while I was eating her pussy.

"Fuck you taste so fucking good Jenna!" I moaned

"shit I love your big cock How could anyone fill my mouth or pussy any better! No woman would say no to a cock like this!" she said between gagging on it.

She then got up and crawled forward. She lined the head of my cock with her pussy in reverse cowgirl. As she stretched her pussy around my cock, she moaned out. She leaned back and braced herself on my chest while I fucked up into her married cunt.

"Ooohhhhh fffuuccckkkk, why can't my husband fuck me like this!?" she gasped as my hands groped her breasts while I fucked her.

Her legs spread wide open tow, her fingers rubbing her clit showing off her wedding ring, her titties bouncing with each thrust of my cock, and her moaning "Oh yes, this is what I want in my pussy right here! If my husband would only fuck me like this, I would never have to cheat I'm him!"

"I'm so glad I can give you what you fucking need Jenna! This married pussy is too perfect not to be fucked like the whore you are!"

12