Wife Gets Caught Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean her back on top of my and pull her legs back exposing her pussy and ass as my cock stretches her wide. She looks like a whore as my cock fucks her, not a good house wife. As she lays on my chest, she rotates her shoulders so she can suck on my ear and kiss me. I suck on her nipples and then kiss her.

"Oh your so fucking good at that! Does your married dick like my pussy??" she asks kissing me.

"I can't believe your husband doesn't fuck you everyday!"

"Oh I try to get him to, but he just can't fuck me the way I need. I need a big cock, he does not have one. I need a man who knows what he is going, he just doesn't! But Mike . . . You, you know how to fuck me! This cock is fucking amazing! So strong and sexy, unlike my husband! You stay hard forever! My husband never stays hard! Don't stop, ahhh I'm gonna ahhhhhhh cum! Don't stop Mike!"

I fucked up into her pussy as she comes again all over my Dick. I spin her around so we can make out as she comes down from her orgasm. She collapses on my chest and grinds her soaking wet pussy on my still hard cock.

"Oh my god! Your so good at fucking me!" She breathlessly moans "but Mike, I want you to cum so hard!"

"My little slut wants me to cum? Well I want this married slut to ride me so I can watch your titties and see your gave when you cum on my cock again!"

Jenna giggles and seductively crawls down the bed and wraps Her hands around my cock and sucks the head into her mouth. She cleans off her cum while saying "You can have anything you want from me with a Dick like this!" She slaps her face with my cock and gives me the sluttiest look as she climbs up my body and drives her pussy down on my cock..

I reach up and grab her titties an roll her nipples as she starts to ride me hard.

Jenna is in full slut mode now and is riding my cock like it is the last cock she will ever have in her pussy. she is moaning like a whore. her titties are bouncing everywhere!

All of a sudden I hear her gasp and look at the door.

What I didn't know was that Ben had walked into the room.

Jenna did not miss a single thrust of her hips back down onto my cock the whole time she is making eye contact with Ben.

"Fuck me harder Mike! Fuck my cheating pussy!" She moaned out

Jenna's intensity grew as she saw Ben walk over To the chair where she threw her underwear. He sat down and watched his wife fuck my cock in their bed. He brought the panties to his nose and smelled her come in them. She started fucking me hard. She never looked away from Ben as she started to cum on my cock.

"Mike, I'm cumming! Oh fuck, Ben never fucks me like this! Fuck me hard! Fuck me Mike! Fuck my slutty married pussy!" she screams out. I pull her down onto me and start sucking her nipples hard While thrusting up into her.

She looks right at me and says "don't stop fucking me no matter what! I am not going to miss out a second of this cock."

She continues to fuck herself on my cock as she looks at Ben and says "how do I look fucking Mike?"

I jerk my head around and see Ben watching his wife fuck me. I can tell he is very turned on and that he has no intentions of stopping us.

"are you hard watching me fuck a monster cock? Are you going to stroke your cock for me while I cheat on you?" she says with an seductive look on her face.

She leans down and presses her breasts into my chest and kisses me. She does not break my kiss or miss a thrust when she looks at Ben pull his cock out and start stroking it.

Realizing that both of them we're getting off to the fact that I was fucking his wife's brains out, I decided to give him a show!

I rolled her over slapped her ass and told her to get on all fours like the slut wife that she is!

She giggled and moaned in obedience as she got on all fours and popped her ass up to me, like a slut begging me to fuck her with my married cock.

She looked right at Ben as the head of my cock flicked up against her clit and then I thrust inside of her. I grabbed her hips and began fucking her like she had never been fucked before! I pounded her pussy like an animal! All she could do was whimper and moan as I owned her pussy in front of her husband.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked looking down at her as I grab her hair and use it to fuck her harder. She moaned out looking right at Ben "it's your pussy Mike! Oh fuck! It's your pussy!"

Right when she moaned that out then shot his load all over his chest looking right at Jenna getting fucked like the whore wife she is.

Seeing her husband come watching her get fucked sent her into another orgasm! She started coming on my cock. She grabbed the sheets as her body was shaking!

"I'm gonna come inside of you slut!" I say as I fuck her. I slap her ass as she moans "yes Mike! Cum in my cheating cunt! Claim me! Take me for your own! I want you to fuck your cum inside of me!" She ever broke eye contact with Ben.

My orgasm was coming on hard and I grabbed her ass and slammed my Dick as deep as I could! I gave several quick hard deep thrusts as I shot my seed deep into her womb! She started orgasming the second she felt my cum flood her pussy!

"Ohhhh fffuuuccckkkk" I yelled out as rope after rope of my hot cum flooded her.

She dropped her shoulders and face to the mattress and was biting the comforter as we orgasmed together! I pinned her on my cock making sure that not a drip of my cum came out of her.

"Oh fuck! Mike that was the best sex of my life!" she moaned as she collapsed on the bed.

I stand up and walk over to her face. I slap my dick on her mouth and told her to clean off my cock so your husband can see who you belong to now.

She sucked all of the cum off of me eagerly. I then leaned over, kissed her and tapped her face. "you are a good fuck Jenna! This will not be the last time I fuck you!"

She melted as she watched me go get dressed.

I looked at Ben, I'll see you at work on Monday. She is all yours, get her cleaned up before your kids get home.

Before I could leave the room, Ben was on the bed licking his wife's pussy. "Oh yes Ben, clean my pussy! I've been a bad wife!"

I walk out the door.

I get a text later that weekend from Ben.

"This is hard to say but, here it goes. Watching you Fuck my wife got me so turned on and so hard. I came so hard watching her fuck herself on your cock. I never thought I would say this, but, Can you do that again to my wife? I've never seen her cum that hard ever. She is the happiest I've ever seen her. I just hope I get to see you fuck her again!"

12