All Comments on 'Wife Gets Gang Banged'

by Happy2swing

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really??

It's a story, man!!! Nobody's getting charged here!! If you don't like it...just move on to what suits you. There's plenty of stories here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love how

People come to a porn site with fictional stories and then try to get all righteous. Just because it's not their particular kink they act all high and mighty. What a group of fucking losers.

Please continue to write more stories like this and post them here. While this may not be everyone's cup of tea, there are many men (and women) out there who find this situations extremely erotic. And while you're at it, you can easily delete the comments of the losers as they have no values whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I had the same thing...

happen to me at a party where the hosts were aquaintences. The only difference is that when I went to intercede and the host grabbed my arm, I hit him in the throat. That got everyone's attention and that ended the party. I took my wife out immediately while they were attempting to help the husband. His wife was freaking and the two guys who had my wife cornered just moved away from her drunk ass. I took her to the hospital and had her drug tested because she said she only had 2 drinks and a shooter. Turns out they had laced the shooter and or a drink. The host called the police and had me arrested, but a few days later when the drug results came back here was arrested andu charges were dropped. Not all of us are cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lucky guy!

Your wife is a keeper!

Aries0460Aries0460over 5 years ago
It's a story!

to all those here judging this story...

It is what it is, a well written story and if you don't like to read storys about husbands who like to see their wifes get fucked by strangers then donn't read them!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I love how

These anonymous commenters come to a.porn site swearing, anonymously of course, that they love to watch their wife get gangbanged by friends at a.party. Then they drag her drugged ass to a adult theater where she is taken roughly by twenty two bbc bystanders. To finish up, they go to the park where she takes on three park rangers and Yogi and Boo Boo bear. Then there is is certain female commenter who always swears she does this three times a week. Yeah , I believe All the crap I read here. Anon who rescued his wife, at least sounds real.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Good story; one quibble

>>The fucking that Mike was giving my wife was beyond belief as he drove his prick to the hilt with each thrust. He continued for several minutes as did the others. Suddenly, Mike said to the other guys "Let's cum on her tits!"<<

Nobody would pull out in that situation. Where the other guys squirt is up to them, but Imma gonna unload in her pussy.

jsch1947jsch1947about 5 years ago
Great Heat.

Story is rushed, clumsy. Still, a good effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Slow down.

Somebody else said best..."it was rushed." Slow down and let the story develop.

hesse1hesse1about 5 years ago
Great job!

Great job! Can’t wait to see what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It is a story, just a story

You did not say it was fact, just a story. I like the images you painted, with big hard cocks and lots of cum; in and on her. Would have liked to know you tasted all the seed from those hot young studs nuts. and a description of her post-fucked pussy. Not interested in actually eating their cum, just the imagery.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Nasty slutty wife. On your knees whore. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. My wife done this almost exact thing for real. I got tons of pictures and a really long video of the whole thing, now every time she doesn't want to party like I want her to I bring them out. She changes her mind every time. That was a few years ago and it's been a great time ever since. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife told me she use to gang bang before we got married and after we had been married for 4 years she told me about being a whore. One night she got real hot and wanted me to a take some pictures of her, I did. After we got the pictures developed, she wanted me to show them to a couple of single male friends of ours. One day when my wife was gone I showed the pictures to them, and they said my wife really looked sexy and very fuck able. That night I told my wife that I had showed the pictures to my buddies. She ask me what they had said and I told her. She told me that she wanted me to set it up with them to have a sex party with them and she said she wanted them at the same time and wanted me to take a video of the party. I set it up and we all had a great time. My wife told them that we would have to do it again. We get the video out and watch it and my wife gets so horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous