Wife Gets Gang Banged

Story Info
Wife becomes life of the party!
1.5k words
4.05
162.2k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party had gotten out of hand at some point and my wife Becky was a major contributor. She was drunk, or at least acted drunk, and was flirting around with many of the guys. We had gotten into a fight earlier, so I figured this was her way of paying me back for being a jerk. I decided to simply ignore her and continued drinking and talking to other guests. This apparently pissed her off, as she became more and more flagrant with her flirting.

At one point I glanced across the room to see her standing closely between two guys who were both chatting her up. She had her left hand on one of the guy's chests while she giggled. That was no big deal. But the second guy was sandwiched up behind her and was holding her hips as he pressed his crotch into her from behind.

Holy shit! I thought as I started to go over and break it up. Just then, the host Mike, walked up to me and started talking. I didn't want to make a scene or be rude to him, so I engaged him while looking over his shoulder at Becky and these two guys.

Becky had stopped giggling as she rested her head on the guy's shoulder, her eyes closed. To my complete amazement, the guy behind her had backed away slightly and now had his right arm wrapped around her waist and his hand under her skirt.

Fuck! I thought. That prick is fingering my wife's pussy! I again started to go over and break it up, but Mike looked at me and said "Relax man. Let them all have their fun. Sit back and enjoy the show."

I was taken aback by his comment, but I have to admit that I was getting aroused watching my wife enjoy the company of a couple of strange men. It still seemed innocent enough, so instead of rushing over and making a scene, I backed away to the bar and continued watching. There were other couples making out in the crowded room, so no one was paying Becky and her 'friends' any attention.

Becky now had a death grip on the guy's shirt as I saw her knees slightly buckle. His right hand came up and started massaging her left tit through her blouse. The other guy held her up as he stroked her pussy. Then, to my utter dismay, she started cumming hard on his finger. It took both guys to keep her from falling to the floor as her orgasm racked her body. She was shaking uncontrollably from the finger fucking she was receiving! My mouth simply dropped open as she continued cumming on his hand.

Finally, she settled down and regained her balance. One of the guys whispered something to her and she looked around the room but didn't see me at the bar. Satisfied that I hadn't seen her, she headed straight for the door that lead out into the garage. The two guys followed close behind.

Now what?! I thought to myself as my head spun from what had happened and what might be about to happen. I gave them a couple of minutes, but when they hadn't returned I went out the back door and around the side of the garage to the window. The light was on in the garage, so there was no way anyone could see me outside in the dark.

As I peered in the window I couldn't believe my eyes. They had Becky laid out on top a car. Her blouse was completely open and her tits were out of her bra. Her skirt was up around her waist and her panties had been removed. One guy had his pants around his knees and was between her legs ramming his cock into her pussy. The other guy was standing next to the car fucking Becky's mouth with his cock!

I felt a huge knot in my stomach, but also realized that my cock was rock hard as I watched both guys slamming their meat into my little wife. Their assault was absolutely brutal as they hammered her with an urgency which comes with possibly being caught at any moment.

The guy fucking her mouth came first. Pulling part way out of her mouth and beating his prick with his right hand while holding her by the hair with his left. He milked himself into her mouth with several long jerks. Cum spewed from around his cock as Becky tried to swallow what she could as the rest ran down her chin.

When the guy was finished, he pulled out of her mouth. She swallowed hard several times then caught her breath as the other guy continued to bang her pussy. He now had her legs over his shoulders and had slid her to the edge of the fender, so he could get maximum penetration.

He continued to slam himself into her twat as her head started thrashing from side to side. I could hear her begging for him not to cum in her pussy. As her orgasm hit she raised her ass off the car to meet his thrusts. He went at her with all he had, slamming himself into her cunt. Just as he started to cum, the door opened and Mike stepped into the garage. The guy continued to unload deep into her twat as if no one was there.

Mike simply watched as the guy blasted his spunk into her hole. He finished and stepped out from between her legs. Mike walked up to Becky and roughly turned her over onto her stomach, ripping her skirt down and off. He grabbed her blouse and bra, which he also ripped free from her body. She was now face down on the car and completely naked. He then undid his pants, pulled out his huge cock and proceeded to rub the head up and down her pussy, which was dripping cum from the first guy.

Mike wasted no more time as he positioned his dick head between her pussy lips and pushed. Cum squirted out of her cunt as he pushed all the way in impaling her on his meat. "Aaaahhhh!" she moaned as he grabbed her hips and drove his cock home over and over, pumping himself hard and fast into her.

Again, the door opened and another guy walked in. He quickly took his cock out and pulled Becky's hair until her mouth was next to the car fender. He then roughly pushed his prick into her mouth and started fucking it. I was paralyzed, watching as my wife was getting gang banged!

Mike was really hammering Becky's cunt as the other guy fucked her mouth like it was a pussy. The other two guys returned to the house, but within seconds two new guys joined the party. They both immediately took their pricks out and started beating them.

The fucking that Mike was giving my wife was beyond belief as he drove his prick to the hilt with each thrust. He continued for several minutes as did the others. Suddenly, Mike said to the other guys "Let's cum on her tits!"

At that moment, Mike pulled out of her pussy and flipped her onto her back. All four guys yanked their cocks furiously until they started shooting jets of cum onto Becky's tits. Mike was now standing on the bumper of the car, so he could shoot straight down on her. Much of his cum was directed at her cunt while the others unloaded onto her tits, stomach and face. They coated her with a thick layer of their combined jism.

After they milked the last of their cum onto her, they zipped up and left her laying there as they rejoined the party. I quickly entered through the side door and walked around the side of the car. She saw me and immediately stammered "It's not what you think!"

"Shut up you slut!" I barked as I whipped out my own cock. Grabbing her by the back of the hair, I held her face inches from my dick as I beat off. She pleaded for me to let her go. Instead I pulled her hair harder and started shooting rope after rope of spunk directly onto her face, covering what wasn't already covered by the other guys' loads.

My cock pulsed and spewed until my balls were empty. Then I unceremoniously wiped the head of my cock across her lips to clean it. Afterwards I merely zipped up and rejoined the others back inside.

Throughout the next hour, I sat at the bar and observed one guy after another go into the garage. Each returned after about 10 minutes and all had huge smiles on their faces. The best I could tell, Becky got fucked by a dozen or more guys that night.

Finally, she staggered into the party. Her hair was a mess of tangled cum, but otherwise her clothes were intact and relatively dry. We made eye contact and I motioned towards the door. She went straight to the car and got in.

Once I closed my door, she started to speak, but I cut her off. "Just suck my dick! NOW!" I commanded. She obeyed without question. Moments later I blew another load down her throat.