All Comments on 'Wife Gets Gangbanged Ch. 02'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so sick of guys riding their moral high horses

i will never understand the people who continually post negative comments whenever someone writes about their wife getting it from other men, either with or without the husband's consent. please stop being so damn insecure and get off your moral high horses.

This is a sex story site, where everybody should feel free to express their darkest , most erotic fantasies. i happen to enjoy the thought of my fiancee having sex with another guy in front of me. I know that in real life, i would probably be consumed with jealousy and would not enjoy the situation nearly as much as i do when im fantasizing baout it - i also on occasion masturbate to visions of nonconsensual sex, but think that rapists are among the most vile of creatures. But there's a reason why they are called fantasies.

finally, why do these men always decide to read a story that is obviously about a wife getting gangbanged? if you dont like it, stick to the subject matter that really excites you - like the really hot stories about a man and his proper wife doing it missionary style once or twice a week on, get this, their own bed.

sorry i had to vent. anyway, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is sick stop this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous