Wife Gets Her Payback

Story Info
Wife brings another man home to fuck her and her sissy hubby.
1.8k words
3.45
40.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even talk to me on the drive home, which is very unusual for her. Usually she'll be talking about work or how she can't wait for me to fuck her, or even better, for her to fuck me. Tonight was different. Complete silence, and she didn't even have her perfect cocksucking lips wrapped around my cock as I drove us. As I pull into the driveway, my wife grabbed me by the dick and told me that I'm to go to my spot, strip and put on a thong and one of my skirts. Then once I'm dressed, put a blindfold on before I get on my knees. I jump out of the car the second she released my manhood.

As I made my way inside I saw her texting someone in the car and thought it was kind of weird that she was texting someone right after our date night. It was probably just her mom I thought to myself as I pulled my boots off and stepped inside. By the time I made it to my spot, I was completely naked and got my thong and skirt on, and if you were to open the door to our bedroom just the slightest, you would see my completely shaved body, hairless from the eyebrows down, kneeling, blindfolded, and waiting for my treat. I knew she was going to be rough with me and I couldn't wait.

As soon as I heard her open the door to the bedroom, I stuck my tongue out, waiting for her to place her perfect kitty on my tongue and grind all over my mouth while I finger her soaking pussy. As I had all this going through mind, she grabbed me by the hair and stood me up before she put headphones on my ears and started to lick my cock. She paid a lot of attention to my balls before she took my entire length into her mouth and started moaning around my cock. I could feel her moaning around me and wondered if I only noticed this because I'm blindfolded and can't hear anything. After a few minutes she kept moaning more and more and she pulled the headphones out of my ears and could finally hear her moan and I stood there wondering what kind of toy she had in her perfect pussy while she blew me.

After a few more minutes, I told her I was about to cum and she sped up faster and faster on my cock and then she started licking and teasing my balls while my cock was down her throat and she felt me tense up. As soon as she stopped licking me and pulled my cock back so my head was just inside her lips, I filled her mouth with my first load of the night. After she milked my dick dry, she pulled me down back onto my knees and started to make out with me. As she was swirling the cum around my mouth, she took my blindfold off for me to see that she was on all fours getting fucked from behind! I was shocked and went to pull away to say something when she grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me closer to her as she screamed into my mouth and started to shutter. I could tell she had just came around this strangers cock.

After I swallowed all of my cum from her mouth, she told me to go outside and smoke, or I would be punished. I obediently went to smoke, still wearing my skirt and my semi hard boner crammed into my thong. As I was finishing my cigarette, I heard her scream, so I ashed it and ran inside to see her riding him and he said he was about to cum. We made eye contact and she motioned for me to come to her, so I nervously walked up to her and she stood up, shoving my mouth down and around his cock while she started to ride his face. As soon as he started to cum she held my head down and he shot his first load of the night straight down my throat as she screamed again and started grinding on his face harder. I knew this was at least the third orgasm he had given her tonight.

After she had finished flooding his face she crawled off and fell on her back, moaning still as she started to tease her clit, looking for yet another orgasm. She smiled and looked at me with loving eyes as she told me she wanted us to blow each other. As I crawled back onto his lap, he spun me around so that he had access to me and he pulled my thong off to the side as he pushed my skirt out of the way to take my cock into his mouth. After a minute of us blowing each other, I feel my wife pulling my thong further to the side as she starts teasing my ass with her tongue. After just a few minutes of this, she stops licking me and I feel 3 lubed up fingers slide easily into my needy asshole.

When she realized how loose my ass was, she immediately pulled her fingers out and started to lube up her 8" cock. While she worked the head into me, I started to moan around the cock that was currently filling my throat and before I could say anything she thrust the entire length into my hole. I couldn't control my moaning while she fucked me from behind and I felt him tense up in my mouth as he filled my mouth yet again. I kept it all in my mouth and once he finished cumming, I turned back to look at my mistress, sticking my tongue out to show her my treat. She told me I was a good slut and if I swallowed his load again, she'd let me fuck her tight, needy ass. I swallowed without hesitation and she immediately pulled out of my cock hungry ass.

When she moved in front of me and flipped on her back on the floor, I followed and started to lick her tight ass and loosen her up. Once she was nice and relaxed, I lubed up my cock and started to guide it inside her. After a few thrusts, I was completely inside her tight hole and started to hump away while I pinched and sucked on her perfect nipples. When I pulled out to give her my whole length in one thrust, I felt him pull my skirt up once again and my ass was met by his GIANT COCK. It had to be at least twice as thick as the cock my mistress usually fucked me with. With every thrust I took more and more of his cock in my ass until I eventually had the entire thing in my now tight ass. I could only imagine he must have felt in my masters super tight pussy.

I finally got a rhythm once I was used to his girthy dick inside of me. The deeper in my wife's ass I was, the more of him I had to slide back onto while I pulled out of her. She really threw me off guard when she thrust backwards onto me as far as she could until both of us were filled to the brim. And I couldn't tell who enjoyed it more, me or her! He told my wife that he was close, and she told him to destroy my ass the same way that he destroyed her pussy. He immediately grabbed me by the hips and started to fuck me as fast and hard as I could imagine. The harder he thrust into me, the more I pushed into my mistress' ass and she started to slide off of my cock until they both fucked me at the same time. The same time his cock filled my ass, she was sliding back onto my cock until my balls slapped the balls of my wife's strap on that she was still wearing.

After my mistress found out that I was enjoying that too much, she pulled herself off my cock and slid up so that her cock was mouth level with me, and boy did I know what to do. I started to bob up and down on her cock while my ass was getting stuffed by this huge dick. When he eventually came, I could feel every spurt coating the inside of my ass and I grinded on him taking him deeper and deeper, not wanting him to pull out of my needy hole. Unfortunately he did anyways.

My perfect mistress found a medium size dildo, thats similar to the size of my cock and shoved it in my ass so that I wouldn't leak while I went outside to smoke again. Usually I could never walk with something this big in my ass, but it felt small after taking this mans huge cock. After I finished my smoke, I started to get hard again thinking about what was going to happen when I made my way back inside. After I finished my second cigarette, I figured they had enough recovery time and made my way back inside.

Once I was back inside, I saw him balls deep in my wife's super needy kitty. Her eyes were rolled back in her head while she rode him yet again and he was being super rough with her nipples. When I stepped up on the bed she started blowing me, super sloppy because she was trying to lube me up to fuck her ass again. She said that she wanted a huge dick in her pussy and ass at the same time! After my cock was covered in spit, I made my way around her and easily slid it into her empty ass. As I started fucking her while she grinded on his cock, I could feel how much tighter she was than earlier, just from having him filling her at the same time.

She started to moan and shutter while she stopped riding and sat down, trying to take as much of his cock as she could while she orgasmed with both of her holes filled. I started fucking her harder and harder until she screamed and passed out from pleasure. We picked her up and laid her down so that I could blow him again and lick all of my wife's delicious juices off of his cock. When he was about to cum again he pulled me off of him and sprayed his huge load all over my masters perfect tits. I licked him clean and then started to lick his cum off of her tits, paying extra attention to her hard nipples, pinching and biting them until my wife woke up.