Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 03

Story Info
Hank turns the tables, and exposes wife Erin to strangers.
8.4k words
4.52
20.8k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
892 Followers

A totally fictional story that I started last April, and just could not get it like I wanted it until now, I think. It is a third part of the series, but I tried to use a paragraph or two to give you a little background in case you haven't read them. If you're looking for perfect grammar, and zero typos, my stories are not for you, I try, and seem to be improving in that area.

I love comments, especially on the story line. Enjoy!

___________________________________________

It has been getting a little boring around our house lately. Wife Erin has not had any of her crazy ideas to try to expose me naked. Having some time to think about watching Erin fucking her friends husband Gus, I realized it was not a bad experience for me. We have an open relationship, but at the time, I was more than upset when I found out they had already fucked before, just the two of them, and without my knowledge, this violated our rules of engagement.

It's just her poor judgment when she is drunk that has me concerned. A good example is the very first time she fucked Gus, that was when his wife and her, walked in on him jerking off. She was drinking heavily that night when she ended up getting naked with him, his wife had left them on their own to go back to the party. It slipped out later, when she was drunk of course, that she was very familiar with his cock, and this was the story I got.

Erin's explanation, "It started with me trying to make him feel less embarrassed about us catching him naked with his cock in his hand. You know I always go too far with things when I am drunk, I was already topless from the rowdy party, and I went to the bathroom to pee, so to cheer him up, I pulled off my panties, and gave him a close up view of my pussy as I was peeing. Well, he still was a little down, so a blowjob came next, and before I knew it, I was bent over the vanity with his little cock in me."

I guess I can't blame Gus, she pretty much instigated it, if I had a hot naked friend of my wife deliberately pee in front of me, it would likely end up with me fucking her, if she let me.

I probably should not have been so upset, because, Erin's schemes often end up as a win for me, planning these schemes are usually done when she sober. She has been binge drinking, and I am worried she might become an alcoholic just from boredom. I thought maybe I better explore the possibility of planning a little soirée of my own to pay her back for the pleasure she had given me. Even though she has no problem being naked around people we know in the right circumstances, one being that she is drunk, most of her exhibitionist thrills have been by exposing me, and even watching me fucking one of her friends.

I spent a couple of weeks trying to think of something that might get her out of her doldrums, and maybe even help put a spark in our relationship. It's clear to me that all of our kinks with regard to each other, have not been fully explored. There is no doubt Erin likes watching me as I am fucking her friends. The last time she set one of those situations up, it was at her card club, the situation ended with me getting sucked, and sticking my dick in all of them. Two of them I fucked right in front of their drunk rowdy friends, and gave them creampies to take home to their husbands. I loved it of course, and she has not realized that she is not that much different, she likes to be watched too, just does not often get the courage unless she is totally wasted.

Erin is just as much of an exhibitionist when it comes to herself, as she is when showing me off. The second time she fucked Gus, was when we shared a cabin with them. She, got drunk in fucked Gus again, this time she deliberately made sure that his wife and I see them. They fucked about every way possible, half the night while his wife and I tried to sleep. I guess technically they were not fucking behind our backs, but that is another story.

It was now up to me to set something up to allow her to fuck in front of me completely sober. It had to be a guy with a big cock, bigger than mine. For some reason, I kept hearing in my head a common saying amongst white women, You know it, "Once you go black you never go back."

It's not something I take literally, I have seen cocks of all sizes in locker room showers, on men of both races. Stereotyping bothers me, but this isn't a bad stereotype, I don't take it as racist. We all want something different, and getting more than we need its just the way us humans think. I wondered if there was a way I could work this into a fantasy, maybe a shared one, I have an active curiosity too.

I decided to give her a little test, it's the only way I can get an idea if she is interested. She knows I watch all types of porn, and we have watched some together, so I did some research. I found a video of an interracial couple, and not one of those, "I got a Black Bull to fuck my wife" ones that are so plentiful, and sometimes are racist.

This one was of an everyday couple in our age bracket that decided to tape themselves, and either sold it to a porn site, or had it stolen and posted. It was about 25 minutes of real love making. Oral on each other followed by them fucking in several positions. I admit I chose this one because he was hung, I mean really hung, and she was petite like Erin. I am sure I could not fill his jock even with a hard-on. I bookmarked it, and waited for the right time to share it.

I waited until a Sunday late afternoon, we were bored, and had not had sex for almost a week, she had just finished or, so she thought her cycle. I thought I would take advantage of that, and made an offer. I gave her the choice of watching football with me or watching some porn, and abusing ourselves. She took the latter of course, it was good timing wise as neither of us had been drinking, and were horny, we both usually are on her last day.

I checked the door locks as we do have some friends and relatives that would knock, and then try the doors. It's not like it is something that we are ashamed of doing, and would not mind being caught by the right people, but not by a relative. When I got back to the room she was already in nothing but her panties, I was right, she was horny.

I brought up the video, and started to cast it on the big screen saying, I thought we might try viewing something different. It started with the petite white wife pulling her black husbands pants off, and revealing his large member. I watched Erin as I wanted to see if she had a reaction. She had a smile on her face, and I ask her what she thought so far. Well I kind of knew what she would say, and did, "honey you know what they say.."

I stopped her and said, "you tell me that all the time, have you ever seriously thought about it?"

"Well of course I have, I don't think there are many women out there that has not thought about it, we even talk about it. I never thought of it as something that could happen though, just a fantasy."

She told me all I wanted to know, so I decided to strip, and make my cock accessible to myself, and turned my chair at an angle to watch her play as I did, she is good at it. She does not need me to get off, she is not different from me that way. I looked at the screen, and he was on his knees on the bed, and was approaching her, his huge cock was in an arc, not soft but not hard either. In this state he had me beat, when he got hard it did not get much longer, it did not need to but it definitely got thicker. When it got to the fucking part, Erin was really hot watching him slowly teasing her opening to get it open enough to accommodate him, and she was his regular partner I assumed. We were both masturbating, but not paying attention to each other, our attention was on the screen.

His wife was taking him doggie, she was petite, but had a nice booty on her, enough to hold on to as you stroked her. Erin did not last long before I heard her cum, and I was getting close. She came over on her knees, and offered her help, of course I took her up on it, and soon she had cum on the sides of her mouth. She looked up at me in this state and said, "My God," bookmark that, it was hot. We watched it again, and fucked two times that night after that inspiration.

Well, I knew what I wanted to do for her but was not sure how to go about setting it up. There are guys out there for hire, but they don't come with references like other professionals. There are swinger clubs out there too, but I do not want to join anything, I just want a one time deal for her.

I had two friends at work who were black, I went to high school with both of them but one was a close friend the other just an acquaintance. I decided to put a feeler out to the friend, and ask him if he knew anyone that would fit the bill. It was awkward but I explained that I was trying to save her from the bottle, and was desperate to bring her some joy. He thought it was a bad idea, he was in AA himself, and took the religious part serious, he said he thought I was going down the wrong path, but I was a good friend, and he would ask around.

I did not hear back from him, and figured I hit a dead end, and was going to have to find another way to get this done. It was about a week later when I heard from not him, but the other black acquaintance, that spoke to me at work. He works in the IT department, and has his own office. He told me he heard I was interested in a swap of the sexual kind. I explained to him what I was looking for, and was honest that I was looking for a interracial event with my wife, and a swap would work even better, as long as it was set up so each couple could watch the other. Bernie said that is the way him and his wife like to do it. They love each other, and anything they do is with the other's knowledge, because they were voyeurs, and watching the other fuck, sometimes can be the biggest part of the thrill for them.

A little of what I know about Bernie, he was an athlete, and has maintained his fitness, you could tell that even in his khakis, and casual shirt. He played both football and basketball, and was a varsity starter on both, he did not get any decent offers from colleges, so he just went to a tech school, he had a love for computers anyway.

He suggested that we just go to his house for dinner, and see what develops, if there was not possibilities of sexual compatibility, then we could just have a nice dinner and evening. He made it clear that he does not swap with alcohol or drugs involved, saying they love, and are not ashamed of what they do, and do not need any false courage, nor do they want it to alter their experience.

I decided to do it, but did not want to tell Erin the whole setup until the last minute, if she knew the details, she would surely get nervous, and want to drink to calm herself. It was a perfect setup, she would be fucked by a stranger, and watched by another, as Bernie's wife would be watching her fuck her husband. As far as she knew we were just going to a friend of mine from work's house for dinner, and maybe play some cards.

We had a 25-minute drive to get to Bernie and Gloria's house for a meet and greet. I started my conversation with Erin as soon as we left. I started with the fears I had about her drinking, and went on to say how all the sexual exploits she had planned resulted in me getting fucked by more than a half dozen different woman, and she only fucked one friends husband, and a gave a stripper a sloppy blow job in front of her friends. I said it was my turn to let you enjoy fucking another man, as the one you love watches.

I had to tell her that I set up a possible swap for tonight if we all agree to it after meeting, and having dinner. If you don't want to go through with it, that is fine but I really think we need this, both of us. Then I broke it to her, I wanted you to have a big cock, bigger than mine. The fact that you enjoyed Gus just for the thrill of fucking someone else made me want to blow your mind. To find a couple of another race for this was not easy, and this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. It was then I seen the first sign of nerves from her, She was biting her fingernails, and twirling her hair as she asked the big question.

"I am guessing that I am getting the chance to have sex with a black man, is that right?"

"Yes, and my friend that helped set it up knew I was looking for a nice guy with a above average cock, and you will also get to watch me fuck a black woman, and I know how you like to watch me with strangers, this takes it to another level as far as firsts."

"I wish you would have told me before we left, so I could have a drink first."

"That is exactly why I did not tell you, they do not swap with alcohol involved, and I understood their explanation for that. This is a thrilling adventure that needs to be enjoyed with all our senses intact." I said.

"Well, we will see, I am both excited, and scared but I guess you don't get the thrill, without the reluctance and nervousness."

We arrived, and were greeted at the door by Bernie and Gloria, and Bernie took her hand to help her in the door, and greet her.

"He said, "your trembling dear, nothing to be afraid of, Gloria is a great cook, and laughed."

I really think that was all she needed to calm down, and have a nice evening. She just needed to know they were ordinary people like us, who happen to have a kink, and are not afraid to pursue it.

He may have been making a light-hearted comment about his wife's cooking to help Erin relax, but he was not lying. It was a wonderful dinner featuring marinated chicken breast, and several side dishes to choose from, regular baked potatoes or yams, and a wonderful green salad. To top it all off was a homemade apple pie she showed us, and ask if we would like it then or later. We all agreed we were pretty full, and decided to have it later.

Bernie ask if we would like to go to the playroom, in the basement, there was a coffee maker and mini fridge there for refreshments. I was kind of, surprised when we got to the bottom of the steps, it was a big house with a large basement consisting of two big rooms, one being a game room the, other a playroom. When I say playroom I mean a room set up for sexual play. It had a king-size bed all made up with sheets, and ready, a lovely couch across from it.

Bernie ask, "is it warm enough for everyone? Keep in mind that you may choose to have fewer clothes on in a little while"

"I had a feeling that it might be to chilly for Erin, she is sometimes cold even with her clothes on, but she did not say anything"

Gloria added, "I think it may be a little cool to get started so why not move the thermostat up a degree or two, and we can adjust it later if things get hot and steamy in here."

Bernie took Erin's hand again and said, "I understand this is to be your night, so you are free to go first, 2nd, or not at all, if you and I go first, you get to choose who undresses first too. You are trembling again are you OK my sweet?"

"Yes, I am more than OK, I am excited, but nervous as well, I think I would like to go first before I let myself get worse. Please undress first, it will be easier for me to join you than be the first one to be naked."

Bernie led her over to the bed, and let her sit down while he stood in front of her, and started to strip. He pulled his shirt off first, and Erin had her mouth open as she seen his ripped chest, and tapered physique. He took his socks off, and then his shorts, now was the time for the proverbial drum roll, as off came his jockeys, and the bulge that had been showing, did not prepare me for what I was seeing, a large cock. It was much bigger than mine, but not freakish large like you sometimes see in porn videos, or described in a erotic story. It was going to be a treat for her for sure. As he stood there waiting for Erin to speak it got harder, and thicker, not much longer, nor did it need to. No doubt, it was long enough to go places mine has never been.

She was honest saying, "you are one beautiful man on the surface, and inside as well. I am sure you have heard it before, but your cock, well honestly I can't wait to suck it hard, and then feel it in me. I hope you are not disappointed in what I have to offer you in return."

"I don't know how I could be, what I have seen so far takes my breath away, show me what you are hiding under those clothes," as he sat on the bed to watch her.

Erin slowly lifted her top up over her head to expose the push up bra she had on, she liked the extra cleavage it gave her, and so did I. She undid her bra, and gave her lovely breast their freedom, then fluffed them with her hands, her nipples were already hard from the excitement. She moved forward after this, and he tenderly felt them too, she was a natural at this as she knew when to back up, and continue her stripping. She now was struggling to pull her pants down, they were tight, so he offered to help her, he picked her up, she looked like a child's doll in his big strong arms. Then he put her on the bed, and assisted her pulling them off.

This was the point where a little bit of nerves hit me knowing what was just starting, and that I was going to be sitting here, and watching, but it was my idea after all. Gloria noticed what I was going through, and looked at me, then smiled, and offered me her hand. What a nice gesture, it calmed me down. She cuddled up to me, and we sat there and held hands the whole time.

He was then removing her modest panties, as she did not know to wear sexy ones, I actually found it to be hotter. He pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, and spread her legs open wide. He started by, telling her how beautiful she was, and what a perfect figure she had, that made her more relaxed, and what woman does not like to hear that. He started by just kissing her all around her bald pussy, and then planted one directly on her clit, and started licking it with his oversized tongue.

This was quite a set up he had, the lighting was good, and the couch gave a perfect view of what was happening on the bed. I could see the last look of nervousness leave her face, and I felt the same, we were in good company to take this big step in our love life. We were now swingers, and our inaugural swap was interracial. He was hitting all the right places, as I could see it on her face, she was moaning very low, her hands were on her breast, and squeezing her own nipples. I had to wonder about the length of his tongue as he now had it in her hole, and was pushing it in as far as he could, as she squirmed. He moved back to her clit, replacing his tongue with just two of his big fingers in her hole to start with. She was then moving her legs around, and her moaning was getting louder, she even was verbalizing saying things like, "Oh Yeah, that's where it is, Oh my god that feels so good, don't stop" as she was holding his head, and massaging it, he had very short hair, almost a shaved head. It was not going to be long now, and as soon as I got that thought, she started to seize up, and let us know she was coming in words "Oh My God, My God, I am coming already," as if it was not obvious. She eventually let go of his head, I think he needed air.

It was his turn to receive pleasure, and he was now on the bed with his head at the top on a pillow. She was approaching his cock at an angle, allowing us to see both her head, his cock, and my Erin's beautiful naked ass and pussy. I was rock hard, and looked over at Gloria again, this time it was an examining look, I wanted to see what I was going to get later to help get me through this scene. Gloria leaned over and said, "your wife is so beautiful, and is a good lover, her pussy is so inviting, I would not mind trying it sometime if she is in to it, I am surprised his head is not still down there." She knew what, and how much to say, I was speechless.

inafantasy
inafantasy
892 Followers