Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin now had her hand holding his rod, it looked so tiny on the base of his cock, it did not quite fit around it, and length wise, there was at least another 6 or 7 inches left exposed. She was playing with the head with her other hand, but not long, she wanted it in her mouth, it was a real challenge for her. It was in both hands now, as she worked on his knob with her mouth. It was a sexy sight to see, she took the first 6 or 7 inches but was not even trying to swallow it. He was big, and she has a tiny little mouth, she can only take most of mine. She worked it though, and his hands were soon pushing down on the bed, that's what I do when I am receiving pleasure, and it's usually right before I ejaculate.

He stopped her, whispered in her ear, and kissed her, she moved around in position to sit on his cock, a good idea, and likely what he suggested to her. This would allow her to control the entrance, and the amount of his cock that she feels comfortable taking. You could see his large biceps bulge, as he wrapped his big hands around her tiny waist to steady her. She was in the forward position, and had her hands on his chest as she slowly worked his cock into her opening. It was not long before she seemed to take all of it, and was starting to moan, and we could hear her heavy breathing from the couch. She was making some, of the same statements she did when he was eating her, but this time they were directed at his cock, and how good it felt. "My God your huge cock feels so good, I am going to cum again, Oh My God Bernie, don't quit, it feels so good."

Yes, she made it pretty clear to , him, well us, that the pleasure she was receiving had overridden any nervousness she had been suffering earlier. Sexual pleasure instead of booze is a good thing. He had made it clear to me when we talked that they did not use condoms, as they are cautious who they are with, but usually do not cum internally. So I was expecting to see an external cum-shot soon.

The third time she seized up, she was at full speed, and it looked like she was taking all of it, she was pretty flush by then, and we could hear both of them breathing, soon after that, she got him on the edge, so he lifted her off of him, and got on his knees grabbed his big cock just in time to aim it as it shot the longest ropes of cum, I ever seen, I guess a big cock gives them more space to form, and it was an amazing amount of cum he deposited on her breast. I love watching cum-shots, and this one was hitting the love of my life, and it almost looked like it was in slow motion. She looked so sexy, so contented laying their covered in Bernie's seed. She just smiled and stuck her finger in the puddle in the middle of it all, and a giggle followed, that is her way of showing pure pleasure. If I had any doubts about this whole thing, they were gone, she was in sexual heaven at that point. He bent down, and kissed her so tenderly, she held him by his neck to return them, and exchange tongues. Then Gloria got a damp towel, ask her if she could lick some cum from her breast, and she said "please do, you are so sweet," and she spent some time licking, and kissing her breast, and nipples, she finished by kissing Erin on the lips and giving her a taste of Bernie's cum. She was no stranger to this type of thing, and it was hot to watch. It was a good way to confirm that she was Bi. We took a break, and now it was me that wanted a drink, I was nervous about trying to give pleasure to someone who has access to such a large cock, and was clearly a good lover with both men and women.

We had some beverages, and we got talking, and it was close to a half hour before we got back to business. I was nervous but eager to see what was under Gloria's modest clothes. She asked me how I wanted to start, and I had no answer, I had not given it a thought, I did however offer an idea that popped in my head. I said, "I am thinking in the absence of any specific fantasy, I am usually the subject of one of Erin's, and it seemed to give me a thrill most of the time. But I am usually the one in charge of the love making I do, the advantage is that I usually get my way. The disadvantage is that I have to bear the responsibility of it all."

"So you want me to take charge, is that what you are saying?" said Gloria.

"Yes, that would be nice, I don't see any whips or chains around here, so I feel safe."

I got a short laugh out of that.

Gloria said, let's get out of these clothes, and see what each other looks like underneath. We stripped together, and I was happy but intimidated by what I seen. Bernie was not the only athlete in the family, she had very defined legs, and biceps bigger that mine, but at the same time, above her abs were very nice, and natural looking breast. They were perfectly shaped, and her nipples were hard, and pointed right at me. I can honestly say I have never seen any better, and I fucked a model recently. She had a small well trimmed "V" above her vagina, I liked that for a change.

I could not help but to try to make a comment about the shape she was in. So I looked at her, and jokingly said, "well Bernie picked Erin up, and laid her on the bed." The next thing I knew I was in her arms like a babe. I liked it, and she laid me on the bed, and went straight to my penis.

She played with my balls, and the shaft and head, until it was as large as mine gets. "You have a very nice penis, I am sure you have been told that, and I have a feeling that you know how to use it. Or the two of you would have more fantasies than one."

"I try, and I am always willing to learn, (sounds dumb)" but It's the only reply I could think of that quick.

She continued to work my cock, she was not a swallower, or she just didn't want to, but she knew how to pleasure a guy. She set up a sexy scene with her body as a prop, she was laying below me, she had my legs and ass up in the air, that was a first, she focused on my eyes as she worked. I tried to return the gaze, but was distracted by how beautiful her breast were, as they hung below her chest. I tried resting my legs on her muscular shoulders, and she seemed OK with it.

I suddenly became aware of why she had my legs up. I almost jumped out of my skin, as I felt her tongue go deep into my ass. That is what this pose was for, it was for rimming, and I was all for it. She would work my cock until I was on the edge, then switch to my asshole just in time. I was loving it but was afraid she would push my cock over the edge. She stopped picked me up again, and moved me out of the way, so she could assume the same position. She was taking the woman in charge statement I made literally.

It was my turn to pleasure her but I waited for her orders. She came right out with it, "I like my ass involved in any oral you give me, not so much your tongue but maybe your fingers in there, while having my clit licked, and the rest of my pussy serviced."

I liked this, more woman should not be afraid to tell their man what they want. Not just go along with what they offer, and complain later to their friends. I got to work, I did use my tongue in her ass to make sure there was enough moisture there to allow my finger to slip in all the way. She responded, she did by tightening her grip on my head with her legs, and I was worried she could hurt me as she came. She was breathing harder but was very quiet, for a while that is, the closer she got to coming, the louder she got, mostly just saying one word, "Yes, Yes," sometimes, "Yes, Oh God that feels good, keep going just like that." I started to wonder if I was really doing as well as her verbal feedback indicated. But then she came, she shook just like my Erin does, but hers was one long continuous orgasm, until she had enough, and pulled my head up to make it stop, and said, "My God, you are good at that, at first I did not want you to stop, but you made me cum so hard and long, I had to have time to recover."

It was now time to fuck I assumed, but then I was not in charge. She grabbed two pillows, put one on top of the other, and rolled over on her stomach, she had the pillows under her pelvis area. She instructed me to get the KY sitting on the end table, and apply it liberally on my cock. I thought that was odd as she was pretty wet down there, but I am not the boss tonight. I was greased up, so to speak, and approached her from the rear, with all that lube I did not have trouble entering her and did, but got called out on it. It was the wrong hole she said, it was not the first time that was said to me, but usually it was when I was drinking, but this time the vagina was not the hole that she had in mind. I did not want to ask, I am sure she could tell what hole I was in, so I took my time and pushed the head of my cock slowly in her ass, it was snug, so I started by pushing the head in part way, and just gave her partial strokes until it was OK to go all in.

This was not a first for me, but it was the first time in quite a while. I was not sure how she wanted it, so I did not go as deep as I would a vagina, and not as fast. It felt so good, much tighter, the head of my cock was getting very sensitive from the friction, and was worried I might not be able to get out in time to cum on her. She was again encouraging me to keep what I was doing but I did not get to for very long, I had to pull out, and just barely got out, and aimed my pulsating cock at her beautiful bronze butt cheeks and lower back.

I was pretty proud of the load, even though it was a little premature. Bernie handed me a towel, and I cleaned her up. She rolled over and kissed me, it was the first sign of affection I had received from her other than the hand holding. She pulled me close to her and said, I hope you are not done yet. I enjoyed having your cock in my ass, as you can imagine, I don't let Bernie go in there with his extra large one much. I don't usually orgasm there, but I love the feel of a big cock in it. I was shocked, and was not sure if I was ready to go again or not.

My cock had lost some of its stiffness, maybe most of it. She took the towel, and wiped the KY off of it, and then took her time playing with it. Lying there naked, and, just letting such a strong and beautiful woman run the show really turned me on, she soon had it revived, and was jerking it till it got hard again. She then straddled me, and guided me in her, it was in her pussy, that's where she wanted it this time. Oh! what a view it was, I was looking at her perfect breast, her tight stomach, with just a hint of her ab muscles showing, her fitness was not over the top, she was sexy as hell. I am not sure I had ever been ridden that hard, and long before. I did my best to try to help but rotating, and thrusting my cock up in her.

I was kind of wondering if I was going to have to be carried out of there on a stretcher. I was not anywhere near the level of fitness of the two of them, I promised myself I would start working out. She was not even breathing hard yet, and was working her pelvic muscles, and I could feel her vagina continue to put pressure on my cock. I reached out and used two of my fingers on her clit, I had to get her off before I passed out. It was working she actually praised God this time, and told me how good my cock felt in her. I could not take much credit, I was mostly just laying there with a beautiful woman impaled on my hard cock, and letting her pleasure both of us, she started to cum again, and I wondered if it was going to be another long orgasm, because I was ready to cum too, and told her. Gloria dismounted, and even though she seemed to still be coming, she took my cock in her mouth, she was looking me in the eyes as she swallowed my load. She was so beautiful at that point, she has a wonderful smile, and I swear she had a glow to her that I never noticed on a women of my own race, she was so sexy that I pulled her down and kissed her. I love watching a woman swallow my cum, and wanted to show her I was willing to taste it too, to show her my appreciation for taking it there.

I don't think I ever even tried to see Erin and Bernie until that moment, they were sitting on the couch, he had her cradled in his lap like a babe, she looked so contented and relaxed, he was treating her to some genuine tenderness, I found it touching.

Gloria and I dressed, and we all went back up to the kitchen. Gloria made a pot of fresh ground coffee, and we all had a piece of homemade apple pie, can a day in your life be any better than this, not much.

Bernie then ask if anyone was up to any more sex? Erin was the first to raise her hand, and before she could blush, we all raised ours too. This night was all about her, and so far I was the one that had been treated to the most sex.

We went to the playroom again, and I stated. "I would more than enjoy seeing Bernie and Erin fuck again. Gloria and I spent much more time together on the first session, we can watch, and see how we feel after that, if it's OK with everyone else."

I saw Erin's face light up, and that was what I wanted to see. I set this up with her pleasure in mind, and so far Bernie was fulfilling her sexual needs. Gloria suggested that we all get naked this time, she would be happy just watching with me if she had something to play with, so that is what we did.

Bernie, undressed Erin as we quickly stripped, and sat on the couch. It was really sexy how he undressed Erin this time, and I wish I would have thought of it before we did. He would take each garment off, and kiss the area of beauty that was now exposed, before moving to the next.

Gloria had taken a throw pillow, and laid it on her lap, as she pulled me to her, and motioned to put my head there. As Erin was undressing Bernie, Gloria was taking her strong but soft hand, and tenderly stroking my hair, and rubbing my arms and chest. I felt like I was with someone that I had been close to for a long time. It felt both motherly, and sexy at the same time.

As Erin pulled down Bernie's briefs, she took his massive cock into her mouth, with no reluctance this time. This time she relaxed, and seemed determined to take most of it. She came close by opening her throat, and swallowing until she gagged, taking all but a couple of inches. She continued for a while, and made him squirm, then surrendered her naked body to him. It was clear to me watching that she wanted to be taken, and he seemed to get the message. She got into a doggie position, definitely the one that says take me, fuck me hard and deep.

I had a quick, and non-erotic flash back of Gus's balls slapping against her beautiful ass, but it was soon quelled by watching Bernie tenderly enter her with his huge black cock, and slowly stroking her with his manhood. He was hitting the right places, and she reacted immediately, asking for more. She came hard in minutes, and dropped to her elbows, and then just held her self up by her head as she recovered. She had been fucked again, by a huge cock, and her posture afterwards showed she was pleased with what he did.

He backed out, and she rolled over for some missionary fucking, she wanted more of his big cock, like a kid with a big bag of their favorite candy. I heard her ask him to cum in her. I was not surprised, she loves feeling a cock spewing its seed deep inside her. I was sure the thought of the feeling of one this big, its head pulsating as it shot it's big load into her would be too much to pass on. Seeing how much his body dwarfed my petite Erin was something I will not forget if this turns out to be a one time thing. He was so careful, lifting her legs and slowly entering her in this position. She reached for his neck, and pulled him down for some kissing, they were just plain making out, like two you lovers. You would think it would have bothered me, but my cock was so hard from watching, and fortunately I had Gloria to help with that problem, first with her hands, and then we repositioned, so she could use her mouth. As much as I wanted to watch Erin get fucked by that huge cock, I wanted to make love to Gloria even more. She really turns me on, and we ended up doing our own thing. We ended up in a 69, I wanted more of her fine pussy, like all women it had a unique look, and taste of its own. I won't avoid the subject of this being interracial, this being the first time for me, I was intrigued to find out if it would be any different. I think there was a extra thrill for me being with a beautiful black princess. It's hard to tell, I am also so happy to fuck somebody new, and it was one of the few times I have done it with the husbands blessings. I guess adding all that together, had to make it a bigger thrill. We got each other off in time to see Bernie and Erin finish fucking.

I don't have much experience watching or hearing someone as they cum in my wife, but this was much hotter than I expected. He lifted his body up with his arms, pumping up all his muscles, what a look that was, he was even louder when he came this time. I think the fact that he came so deep inside her this time, I think that made it feel better for both of them, both their bodies shook from the shear force of it. I turned to Gloria, and just said, "Beautiful," then we kissed. She is a great kisser, I was sorry we did not do more of it in our love making, and could not help hoping there would be another chance to fuck her.

I was conflicted in my feeling as to whether I wanted to have more sex with Gloria that night, technically it was up to us to decide. Her and I stood, and wrapped our arms around each other, and she held me so tight when she looked into my eyes and said, "If it is OK with our spouses, I would love to get together with you again, and make passionate love to you, this time with you in charge." She finished that statement with a long deep kiss, not many of the woman Erin has set me up with ever made me feel that loved.

Both Erin and I seemed to really enjoy our swap mates, but it was late, and more is not always better. The thought of getting together another time appeased me, and Gloria seemed to feel the same way.

We cleaned up, dressed, and then said our goodbyes, we all claimed to have had a great time, and I think we were all telling the truth.

Erin hugged me as we got to our car, and on the way home she told me she would try really hard to get control of her binge drinking. She said, "whenever I get the urge to drink, you have to fuck me as a substitute, you'll see, I can go back to the Erin you married."

I looked at her, and she had such a look of contentment on her face. I ask her, "if it ever comes up again when I see Bernie, would you be open for a repeat performance?"

"I think you know the answer to that question, and I won't insult you by asking you the same one. It was very apparent that you enjoyed your part in it, I did not get to see you much, I was busy getting fucked by the sweetest man, with the biggest cock I ever hosted, but I glanced now and then, and seen how hard watching it got you. I was glad we were in a swap, and you had Gloria to take care of your hard-on. Not to avoid what you were getting at, getting fucked my such a sweet person with a world-class cock, is not something I would turn down. There are things already going through my head I would like for Bernie to do to me, and things I would like to do to him. The way Gloria was latched on to you before we left made me think that, I got the biggest cock, but she may have had the best fuck. Never underrate the size or what you can do with yours, she looked happy.

If we do get together with them again, the race thing would no longer come into play for me, it would be all about the sex, and the beautiful soul of the person if there is a next time. More than just the sex, I just love both of them, I hope we can become friends on some level at least."