Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife Reconnects with High School Friends for a MILF Swap.
16.2k words
4.41
43k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
892 Followers

A totally fictional story, I started months ago and could not finish. It could fit in a few different categories. I will just go with Loving Wives this time, as it is about Erin getting Hank in another crazy situation, they just keep getting crazier. All fictional characters are over 18. I have read this back many times and found mistakes, and there probably is more I missed. I am not an English Lit Major. Comments on the story are always welcome.

________

Erin was at it again, she and I were at her high school reunion, and back with some of her friends.

She seems to have her drinking under control, I did not expect her to not get a buzz on for the dinner dance, but I could see it in her eyes that she was up to no good with her friends. She was all over me on the way home, telling me that her friends all thought I was hot. She even told me that they wanted to get together, one was married the other divorced. The married one wanted to do a couples thing, the divorced one was more interested in the extent of our open lifestyle, both wanted to do something extra wild as we used to back in school.

I just shut up and let her go on, hoping she would forget about it but the next day, and I was right. It was a whole week before she brought it up again after she talked to the married friend Millie. She said that they talked about doing something as couples. She does not want to leave out Cindy though, her divorce, and the quarantine all hit her at the same time, and she is worried about her.

I had to ask, "OK, what's the scam my sweet, are you back to your old self again. I mean I don't mind, both of them are just stunning, but only one will have a husband there, you have me stumped."

"I don't have a scam, I wish I did, I like seeing you fuck my friends, and hey, I liked the setup you made, getting me fucked by one of your friends from work. You might be getting a little big-headed anyway, not every MILF in the world wants to fuck Hank, just the loose, and horny ones. You lucked out on the young model deal, that surely was a once-in-a-lifetime deal you got there. I can't even tell that story to anyone, and you should not either, there is no way we would be believed."

"I keep that stuff to myself, my friends are usually complaining about their spouses, as I am sure yours do. For me to say I fucked even a part-time model like she is, would be a no-win, whether they believe me or not. You and your hen friends have a different credo. Let me know when you have a rough plan, I mean now that we know we both like to see each other getting fucked, it is a different play-book we are going by, but remember, booze is not the answer to problems. Don't let that mega buzz you got at the reunion get you started again, drinking, and occasionally getting a good buzz on is OK."

"I will fill you in on their ideas, so far all I know is Cindy, she has one son, Sam, who is in college. She did well in the divorce, she was married to a surgeon who liked nurses, and not just the one he married. She got the beach house in the settlement, and it is no rustic one-room cabin like we went to with Ellie and Gus. It is pretty drive-able to get to as well, only about 2 hours, so it must be almost straight over to the coast."

It was a couple of weeks before things were put together, we were to spend a weekend at the place, still did not have an address, but it was in the Ocean City area. The weather is iffy there this time of year, it could be 50 or 75 degrees early in the spring, but they told her the place was big, and that it has a pool, and a hot tub, the tub can be used almost year-round. I questioned Erin again, and she swore that she was not involved, they are school friends, and not a member of her regular hen network. She said she didn't care what they planned she just wants us to get out of the house for a weekend.

Well the weekend came, and I was right, about where it was, and we had an address. We were going to meet them there. I was looking forward to it, because we had not even been going out to eat because of the virus, and we were getting stir crazy.

We got in about 7 PM that Friday, Cindy and Millie met us at the door. I was surprised by the fact that despite the population on the east coast in this area, it was pretty private, her husband bought three lots, and left the ones on each side wooded, and natural. The weather was good, and to be around 75 Saturday, and Sunday. It was just a little crisp from the Ocean Breeze, and from it getting dark, seeing the fire in the fireplace about the same time I saw the girls, was a delight.

They were in modest clothes, casual, I would not say sexy clothes, but they looked sexy anyway. I thought they were hotter than what I remembered from the dinner dance, in more formal attire. I was introduced, but Millie's husband was not anywhere to be seen, she later said he might be there later, or Saturday. Cindy asked me if I could work the Grill since I was the only male there at the present.

Cindy showed us to our bedroom, Wow, did we hit the jackpot, it was like a small suite with an ocean view. She said two of the three rooms have the view, and she gives them to guests because as she put it when you own a place like that, you enjoy the ocean so much you want to share it with guests. Then Cindy took me to the patio, Wow, again, big enough for the pool, and tub, wet bar, grill, and dining, and a sitting area. It was private, to the sides but with a wide-open ocean side, what a view. to light the grill, as Erin and Millie talked, I was hoping Erin got the story on why Phil, her husband was MIA, I knew she would. I decided, from what we were told, that everything was taken care of, just relax and enjoy. Sounded good to me.

We had some wine, and as I was in charge of the grill, Erin and Millie were putting the finishing touches on the dinner salad, potatoes and other vegetables. I was responsible for cooking three thick fillets medium-rare. Thank God, because I refuse to cook meat any more than medium. Cindy asked me if I minded if she watched me grill, that it was something her husband did, and she was going to have to learn to go it alone. She was just so sweet, I can never figure out what would make a guy sneak around on his wife, especially if they have an open marriage anyway. I looked at the steaks to gauge their thickness, and by the thickness, and the fact that they were seasoned with garlic, and near room temp, I told her 7-9 minutes. I was happy to see she knew how to prepare meat. This was fine with her, and she told me to grill them, and all else would be ready.

It was a nice dinner, great salad, twice-baked potatoes, with white cheddar, and my grilling got kudos that makes two things I am good at grilling and fucking. I guess I approach them the same way, you have to find the right recipe, and follow it. I use Bobby Flay's grilling tips but have my personal style when it comes to fucking, you have to make love to them, maybe not every time but enough to keep your relationship strong. I try to make love to Erin at least a couple of times a month now that she is sober, we just fuck in-between. I would like to think since I am not a fit guy, looks are average, cock, well I claim it is average, but who knows. Let's just say my cock seems to please most women, even some that are not just desperate for a fuck. I seem to make the woman Erin sets me up with happy.

I am really lucky to have Erin, she is not just a hot number that likes to watch me have sex with her friends. She loves me, it is just that she makes some bad decisions for herself if she is too drunk. She has even fucked someone without me knowing in that state. That is not what our open marriage is about, it's about no cheating.

Her friend let it slip to me or I might not have found out, but she did not deny it and confessed to how she remembered it. She walked in on her friend's husband standing naked, watching porn and jerking off. Claims that her removing her clothes too, was to make him not so embarrassed, and that led to her letting him use her as a fuck toy.

When she finally went back to the party she walked in the room naked, cum-coated, with some running down her legs. Her friend Ellie, his wife tried to put the blame totally on him, and tried to defend her by saying, "She was out of it, came back, carrying her clothes back to the party, she was so drunk she needed help to put them back on."

What bothers me the most is her doing this right in front of her friends, now that should have been embarrassing enough for her to know she had a drinking problem.

Enough with the past though, and back to our weekend plans.

I was not too worried when I found out I was the only man, I was more concerned about keeping Erin buzzed, but not drunk.

After such a nice dinner, and after cleanup, we all freshened up and came back to the living room, and the roaring fire. Cindy and Millie had told her not to worry about clothes, swimsuits normally for day time in the pool or hot tub, night time is optional, and that she had a bunch of terrycloth robes that can be worn with or without anything under them. We were about to find out what she meant.

She said that it was time to freshen up, and dress for a time around the fire, that all we need were the robes in the closet of the bath. Erin and I got back to our room and checked the closet, we were pretty curious. The closet contained half a dozen fluffy terrycloth robes. I looked at Erin, and she just made a, it is what it is look. We jumped in the shower together, it was awesome, one of those with a dozen shower heads, room for 4 or 5 in there. We dried off, Erin fixed her hair, it was good to get the travel feel rinsed off. Erin took the nude option under the robe, I had my trunks on for the hot tub, I hoped. I just did not feel right going back to the main room in only a robe, being I was the only male. I say that, but it's not like I have not been naked in front of Erin's friends before, once, after many Jaeger shots, I was talked into stripping in front of her entire drunken hen party, consisting of several extremely horny MILFs. I must admit, I was compensated (in-kind) well for that performance.

We all met in the main room, Cindy and Millie were already there, sitting on the couch, in front of the fireplace, just sitting in their robes. A bottle of wine sat on the end table, and there was a glass for each of us. I was also glad to see a bong sitting there, a bag, and a lighter.

Cindy filled our glasses and then sat down, things were silent for a few moments. Cindy then spoke, rich people are so formal. "I am so glad the three of you were able to come, as you know I have had a tough year, kind of in a place in my life that I am not sure what I want for the future, so I am being careful not to make any commitments.

I had so much fun at the reunion talking about high school, and how much fun we had being carefree, and slutty at times. Erin was pretty loose-lipped at the reunion and told a couple of stories about her marriage, and how much she loves you Hank, but she also told us about some of the things the two of you have done. After the reunion, Millie and I talked, and that's what led us to see if you guys wanted to get together, and get more than just a little crazy."

Cindy continued, "Millie and Phil have been here a few times during my, what I thought was a happy marriage. It sounded to us that we all lived by the same rules, which are have fun, have sex with males or females, but no sneaking around. It seems to be working for two of my friends, but not me, my husband could not get his rocks off unless he was cheating. I hope Millie's husband Phil makes it, but, and I am just repeating what you tell me, correct me if I am wrong Millie, but he puts his work and struggles to get rich first, as he thinks that is how you obtain happiness. I can tell you money is nice but it is not happiness.

But Phil is a good guy, hopefully, he can break away tomorrow, and join us. He is funny, and a lot of fun, and he has fucked my brains out right here in this room. Not to mention in the pool, in the hot tub, and even once on the beach on a dare. But always with Millie's blessings and most of the time with her watching or joining us. Don't be afraid of suggesting anything, and don't be afraid to object to something, it is kind of the black ball concept, if one objects, we do something different. Let's have fun, and light the bong."

Well, that was quite a speech at the time, I looked at Erin, and she gave me her lets party look. We started passing the bong. I was taking tokes and checking out Erin's High School Friends. Cindy, a hot blond like Ellie, but not petite like her, I could tell at dinner she was a big, but fit girl. Nice breast, big, looked like a girl you could grab by the shoulders and just hold on. Millie, dark hair, pouty lips, small waist, very similar to Erin but not quite as fit.

We finished the bowl, and the girls were involved in a lot of chatter about the past. Talking about the first time they had ever been naked in front of each other, and then who was the first to be naked in front of a party with boys. It was my Erin of course, she made the deal, that if a certain guy got naked first, she would too, and blow him in front of the party, and did. It led to the three of them naked, sucking all totaled, at least a dozen guy's cocks that got in line naked too. They looked at me and decided not to pursue who was first to fuck in front of the others.

It was funny, and more than a little arousing, but the more wine they drank the more bored I was. They finally realized that I was left out, Millie said, they had figured Phil, and I would pair off part of the time for men talk, and was sorry.

Erin and I asked what activity would we like to see or do, sexual or non since we were the new guests.

I wanted to see what they looked like nude, hey, I am a man. Erin made a pitch for me, saying that as she told them previously, she gets offsetting me up in accidental flashing's for friends or strangers, or in a planned CFNM situation when I went along with it. She said I objected for a while until some of the situations with my horny friends, led to him getting to fuck them as I watched.

They both laughed, Erin was getting to the state she was at the reunion, and they could tell. Millie said we should smoke another bowl first, then decide what to do. We did, she had some good pot, and the wine was giving us courage like it is supposed to.

Her and Cindy had a funny look on their face. Erin asked her what was up, and she said, "We both had the same Déjà vu but realized it was something that did happen before, in fact, it was the first time Millie, and Phil were there.

They had set up the same rules, with clothes being optional under the robes, but Phil just could not wait to see who wore clothes under them. He wanted to know and found out in a fun way.

He said something like, "All you prudes that have clothes on under robes, you have to lose the robe, and what you have under them, and be the first ones to get naked."

I objected, saying, OK, so this is the setup Erin came up with, I have trunks under mine, and Erin had tried to shame me into not, knowing I would suspect her, and go the other way. An obvious setup to get me naked, in a CFNM, she loves to see me embarrassed.

Millie and Cindy just laughed, Erin called me paranoid, I told her I don't trust her, and she swore at me.

Cindy told us to stand up with her, I did, she and I were the only ones to drop our robes. Seeing a lot of skin, I thought I was had, then I realized she had on a brief bikini bottom. She was looking good standing there topless!

Millie laughed, and said, OK Cindy you know the rules. She looked at me, as she pulled the strings on it, and let it drop to the floor, she was so fucking hot. I was still reluctant to drop my suit, I just did not feel anything going on down there yet, and was afraid of what we would all see, and what they expected.

I sucked in my gut and tried to stare at Cindy's nakedness, hoping I would get some action down there. I pulled them down slowly but I am not as quick to get hard as when I was younger, and I think all the tricks Erin has played on me has desensitized me to seeing, or being naked in front of women.

It was at its most flaccid state ever. No one laughed or made fun of course, but Erin defended me. No fair guys he is a grower. That cute little penis of his gets pretty big and mean-looking when excited.

Millie said, well Cindy, your naked, and claim to have been without for a while, if Erin wants us to see it hard, maybe you can help.

Erin, "Please do, believe me, when I say it is OK, it has been solely my job for 6 months, you can do it here in front of us, or in private."

Cindy had my hand and started leading me to a bedroom, I got a smack on my naked ass from Erin on the way. I still thought there was some scam involved, especially when we got to the bedroom, and she pushed me down on the bed, then mounted me upside down.

She had a pearl clit piercing I went to right away, I said she was a big girl, and she had an ass in proportion to the rest of her, and I had a good grip on it. I was not paying attention to her mouth on my cock, I was too into her ass and pussy. I love having a hold of a big ass, as I try to please a woman. Despite me not thinking about the blow job, she had me hard in about a minute, fully hard by two. I did not want to stop, of course, I am a man. She stopped eventually, kissed me, and said, "Did you like what you saw down there? Erin was not lying, your hard cock proves that."

"Oh yeah, I think I can make it worthwhile for you too if I could spend more time there."

"Well, let's go out, and show them our success, and see if Erin will let me ravish you some more if you want me to."

"Sure do, but I warn you she will want to watch."

"Even better!"

We walked into the living room, proud of the hardon that Cindy sucked out on me. Just strutted right in. Millie wanted to touch it, Erin encouraged her of course, she grabbed me by my ass cheeks, took it in her mouth to sample, and said, "I would like to suck this big thing off too, but Cindy, created it, so she has first dibs."

I just looked at Erin with my best, (I am fucking horny, and hard, and need permission to have sex with one of your friends look.) Cindy just poured us a glass of wine and sat down next to me. I did not want to look anxious but I loved eating her pussy, and my cock was standing up, and throbbing by then, Erin could see that.

Erin, OK Hank, admit it, you want to fuck my friend Cindy, if she is OK with it I am if you do it right in front of the fire, Millie and I can then have a live performance to watch as we talk, or masturbate, if she is into it we might want to abuse each other.

Yes dear, "Cindy is hot as you know, and I really do want to eat her pussy some more, and then fuck her, if she agrees. Yes, I love you for getting me into these scenarios. I think I have pretty well repaid you, for at least some of the set-ups."

Millie and Cindy, "Do tell Erin, I don't think that came up at the dance."

"Oh, big deal, I will hear about it forever, I already told him how awesome it was several times, I will tell him again in front of you. Thanks, Dear, thank you for setting up a swap with a black couple. I loved having Bernie's big black cock, that barely fit, in my little pussy. I liked trying to swallow his BBC too. But let's be honest, you requested to be, and was dominated by his fit African Princess of a wife, who even carried you to the bed to take the lead, and fuck you."

Cindy now had a grip on my cock, and Millie with her robe open, already rubbing herself.

Cindy, "I am a big girl, but not fit enough to carry you, but if you come with me I will participate in a sex show. I might be fantasizing you are a black bull though, just want to be honest."

inafantasy
inafantasy
892 Followers