Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, and lifted her into my arms like a babe, and kissed her. I guess there is a special feeling the first time you pick up a naked friend of your wife, her naked butt resting on your arm, her hands around your neck. I took her to the soft carpet in front of the fireplace to lay her down. I was now ready to play our game, Erin and I like to fuck with each other this way. I was going to give Millie and Erin a performance and try to give Cindy a fuck to remember. Erin has her own ways of getting back at me too, hers mostly involves seeing how long, and how many different ways she can fuck a friend's husband to get back at me.

I started slowly, kissing her lips, ear lobes, neck before settling into a full tongue swapping session. Cindy has such sexy lips, and that look on her face I love to see, the one that says, take me, please me, now. Recently divorced women are normally horny women, that are not ready to go out in search of, but the desire is there. I think that is why so many sleep with their Ex's even though they despise them otherwise.

It was quite a one-on-one session, allowing me to study each part of my new lover. She had few flaws, just the ones we all have as we age a little, she had taken care of herself. I loved her breast, they were barely sagging, but that was because they were a little above average in size. Her nipples were hard and felt so good between my lips as I nibbled on them. It was hard to keep up the foreplay with such a hot lay, and a hard dick. I used it to tease her, I let the tip push against her slit, so she would be more than ready for my tongue, and then my cock when the time came.

The time had come for me to move down, and I did so slowly stopping at her button, and playing with the pendent piercing she had hanging there. I was at a great place to stop and look up at her breast from below.

I could not wait for any more, she was anxious too, and I reached to grab her legs to pull them back toward her, now her pussy was easy to access, and slit partly open. I just let the tip of my tongue dance on her clit to start, which penetrated her hole and gave her complete strokes licking the length of her slit. She was reacting well, and my cock started to throb after a while, it just yearned to be buried in her inviting snatch.

I was determined to give her at least one "O" before I fucked her. I concentrated on her clit until I felt her body start to tremble, and the words, "I am going to cum," left her lips. I stuck with it until I was sure she was done. Then crawled up to kiss her. She gave me my first instructions, "let's lay back a moment get our breath so that we can fuck each other's brains out, you are so good with your mouth, I just know you are going to be good with that big hard cock of yours."

We laid back, it gave me a chance to see Erin and Millie, I assumed they would be watching, and masturbating. They did not even see us, they were stretched out on one of the couches eating each other out. It was a beautiful sight. We must have provided a pretty good show so far to generate that reaction.

I was ready to fuck, but Cindy had other ideas, she wanted my cock in her mouth first. She was good with her oral, and it made me worry, I would not be able to keep from cumming right away. Just seeing her down there with her breast hanging down. Her eyes looking up at me as she worked my knob with her tongue, then licking my entire shaft, before moving to my balls. Then she licked her finger and started sucking me, at the same time using her saliva as lube to enter my ass with her fingers.

It was a wonderful sensation, she had her own style or system. The deeper she took my cock, the deeper her fingers went into my ass. It was good for me because the pleasure was not of the type that would set me off prematurely. I was in heaven, but it was soon time to move on.

Yes, it was time to fuck, and Cindy lifted her legs, spread them, as she bent down at her knees, a welcoming look for sure. I moved in, and entered her, and started stroking her slowly. I lowered my face to hers and she wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me down for some kissing, and tongue wrestling. The feeling of fucking someone hot and new never gets old. I am glad I can get that feeling without cheating, some men and women can't.

I was going to give her a good fuck, and everything she wanted, so after I got her verbal, and made her cum, it was time to start going for my pleasure. By that time she had her arms wrapped around my back, and dug in her nails. I have often said, scratches on your back are a badge of honor, and worth the pain as long as you don't have to hide the marks from your wife.

I decided to move to a new position, I did not want to go past the place of no return and ejaculate so soon. I ask her if she wanted to be on top, and she was for it. She mounted me cowgirl, and I was happy to get the view of her breast as she rode me. I lifted my arms, and we linked ours so she could ride as hard as she wanted without risking falling off. She rode me like a bronco for a while, I did not even have to move. She tired, and let go to put her hands on my chest, and I thrust myself up into her until she achieved another orgasm she had contributed to.

I felt a need to hold her ass cheeks, they felt so good to me as I carried her, so I suggested doggie. I had another motive. I saw the girls were on a break and watching, and I made sure to aim my ass toward Erin. I wanted her to see my cock going in, and out of her friend, and my balls hit her ass. I think it is mutual with us, that it is the hardest position to watch your mate fuck even though it looks hot watching others.

I always can tell when they have had enough, as they collapse to their elbows when they tire. Once Cindy had enough, I got on my knees, to finish myself off, so that Millie and Erin, could watch the cumshot. It was my first in a few days, and I shot a lot of ropes on her, and left her a pretty nice load on her wonderful butt, and lower back. Millie led Erin over, and they cleaned up my spunk with their tongues. Not stopping at that, they double-teamed her pussy, and breast until they made her cum again.

We finished up for the night after that, even though it was still kind of early. Cindy had made the proposition that we got up at sunrise, robe it to the hot tub, smoke a bowl, and watch the sun come up. She said it was a tradition on the first visit to the beach house each spring, It was going to be early, but sounded worth it, nude, smoking a bowl with 3 naked women, sounded like the perfect way to start a day.

We all made it out and had fluffy towels and robes handy for when we got out in the morning air. After the sunrise. I was pretty content just enjoying the jets. A request was made, and all three were with it, and so was I. I got up on the back of the tub, wrapped a towel around my shoulders, and the three of them played with my toy, taking turns sucking me, as the others just ran their hands over me, and cupped my balls. We lost Erin at some point, as she excused herself to go pee. I started to wonder if she was mad, or not feeling well, as she was gone for a while.

I was about ready to suggest I check on her when she appeared at the door, and it was quite a shock/surprise that she was not just robe-less, she was in the arms of a robe-less man. He was already hard, and a very muscular guy, one of Erin's weaknesses. She has fucked a pencil dicked man, just because he was fit, and Phil was both fit, and competition for me size-wise. I keep saying it, I just have to start working out!

We had a good laugh, it was fine with Millie, we were told he had a sense of humor, and so does Erin.

He told us, "I came in, sat down my bag, introduced myself to this hot woman in a robe. She told me her two friends were out at the tub blowing her husband, and not giving me a turn, and she felt left out. So I offered her mine, I stripped, and she dropped her robe, then I kissed her on the cheek, and picked her up by her lovely ass, and here we are. I am so glad I made it, the greeting at the door was such a pleasant surprise."

He was a smart man, as when he sat Erin down to get in the tub, he first kissed his wife, then Cindy before climbing in. My sober Erin, with a little weed buzz on, but that's different from booze, told him to sit on the side, so she could take him up on his offer.

No warm-up period, she barely met him. In less than 10 minutes Erin came back from the bathroom naked in the arms of a naked man she had just met, and already had a mouth full of his hard cock. This is her way of trying to get my goat, but I was fine with it, not like I did not already have some strange.

I tried to whisper to Millie, but the tub was loud, managed to tell her "watch her," and she shook her head yes. I knew Erin had more in store for us and wanted his wife to be ready, I did not know the extent of their open relationship. It was not long before Erin climbed on his lap, and she reached down and guided his stiff cock in her awaiting pussy as he held her there by her tiny waist. For her, it was not enough for us to just see her take his cock in her hole, she had to focus and stare at me, and her friend his wife, as she got busy fucking him. Millie got it, and thank goodness, as she climbed up on me, now in less than 20 minutes from meeting Phil, we had our cocks in each other's wives. The only problem was Cindy, she was left out, and just a spectator.

She watched us fuck, then turned the Jets off long enough to tell us she would start breakfast but it is OK to finish and even cum in the tub. I really don't think it was anyone's plan to go past the funny, cock sucking part of the impromptu swap, but Erin took that as an excuse to continue, and I was fine trying a new pussy.

Millie was tight, and therefore a great fuck. Phil and Erin were happy with their coupling too. We ended up with each other's wives leaned over the side, getting fucked by the other's husbands. A great way to start a day when you think about it, there was no communication after she turned the tub back on, so I played it safe by shooting my load on Millie's back. Erin turned around when he pulled out and opened her mouth, she wanted to at least give me the full treatment, if she was trying to get my goat, she failed. It was hot to watch her get fucked, and get to see his cumshot shoot in her mouth, for her to swallow his seed, and it was not like I didn't just fuck Millie in front of our spouses.

We were having quite a day, and it was not even 7 am.

We had another great breakfast courtesy of Cindy, and quite a nice day, the girls went to Delaware to shop tax-free, and Phil and I got to know each other, it was not a great swimming day, for sure not at the beach, but we went to the National Sea Shore anyway, with a light jacket, it was a great preview of the summer to come. We saw some wild ponies and one brave couple nude sunbathing in the dunes. A lot of people don't know that there is no national law against nudity, it's all local, even many states do not have them. To me, it's more fun to be naked where you are not allowed to be.

We returned to a room full of packages, can't wait for the bills. They wore themselves out and were napping. We found some sports we both liked, and both took a couch. One of my favorite things about sports is having an excuse to fall asleep during the day, and we did.

Dinner was fabulous, Cindy had bought some local crab meat, and made some Eastern Shore Style Crab Cakes.

We ate out on the deck as the weather was good enough. About the same as the night before but without the cool breeze off the ocean, it changed to a southern direction that's what happens that time of the year.

Candlelight lots of wine, we just sat out in the sitting area afterward smoked a little weed, everyone was feeling pretty good. Phil was trying to get information on Millie, from her High School Days, he said he wanted to compare it with what he got from her and Cindy. Erin knew the girl code and told him whatever Millie said was true, if she said she was celibate, she remembered that faze. If she said we all got drunk and went skinny dipping, that was probably true too. She might as well have just taken the 5th, he got nothing new from her.

Eventually, things got back to sex again, they always do. Phil kept trying to get more info, asking Erin who of the three of them were the best cock suckers in High School?

Erin said, "You would have to ask their boyfriends. I can only speak for myself, I sucked a lot of cocks back then and got better with each one. I am much better now, you did not get the normal one I give to people that I am sure I like. I am not sure about you yet, you have a fit body, and you were just OK at fucking this morning. I could tell I had a real cock in me and not my dildo."

"If you would promise to quit asking me questions about your wife as a teenager, I am willing to give you another try. If you get naked and let me see that body again, if it really is as fit as it looked earlier, I will fuck suck, or have wild monkey sex with you right here, in front of everyone. We can let Cindy, and our spouses watch and then let them rate our sex. But you have to have the guts to just get naked again. I am a big girl, not a teen I don't like dealing with a guy's half-hard dick dangling out of his pants, or zippers, and belt buckles scratching me. Looking at a fit-naked guy inspires me, this candlelight would just look great reflecting on your body. Don't get a big head though, if Hank would just go to the gym once a week, I probably would not be interested, you may have noticed, he has a bigger cock."

Phil, "But my wife is into Hank because of said cock, so would you strip if I do?"

If you give me a good reason, I don't need to be naked to suck a naked man's cock, now if you are interested in eating my pussy, and getting it ready for a hard cock that is a different story, I would get naked with you for that.

Phil, "That would be all right with you Hank?"

"Sure, if I were you though, I would take her up on it now, in case we get drinking later on. She is still a good fuck when she is drunk, but her cock sucking gets sloppy if she has had too much. I would say judging by her slut level, she is only a little buzzed so far, and probably horny from the pot. She will fuck you to death when she is high and horny."

Erin, "Fuck You Hank, but I still love you, I love all of you guys, and I am always horny around a fit guy."

Millie to Phil, "Well honey, you fucked with her, and she won your little verbal sparing, call her on it, get naked, and eat her pussy. She and I have already sampled each other's last night as we watched Cindy fuck Hank, see if you two can turn Cindy and me on. Then maybe we will jump Hank for being such a nice guy with a sizable endowment, that he knows how to use. Cindy still has her, I got fucked last night glow to her."

I egged Phil on, "Go ahead, show my cum slut wife you can't be intimidated, it's a fine pussy, and I did not get to watch this morning I was busy with your mate and did not get to see much when our girls went at it last night, I was too busy trying to give Cindy that glow."

Well we had a stand-off, Erin won, as usual, Phil stood up moved in front of her, and stripped, not at all like a stripper as he was in a hurry, we could tell why. When his cock popped out it was already stiff and pointed right at her. Erin kept her poker face and Millie said, "Wow Erin, he does not get that excited with me or Cindy anymore, even if we are double-teaming him, we are just old news."

Well he just stood there, Erin tried to ignore his hard cock, and checked out his abs with her hands, but he did not back down. She made sure to tease him by rubbing, his abs then moved down to his groin area first, rubbed his thighs before, lifting his cock up against his abdomen, and started licking, starting with her tongue extended under his balls almost to his asshole, and worked her way up to his knob. She was giving him the full treatment before she started mouthing his knob a little and eventually had almost all of it, she took it all the way in her throat. I could see he was already struggling to keep still as she worked his cock and had to change things up.

Phil, "Well, let's see that pussy of yours in the candlelight Erin, dinner was great but I am ready for something sweet for dessert, you put on a tough front for such a tiny little doll, and have to have some sweetness in you or Hank and you would not be so in love, it shows you know, let's see that pussy."

The talking was over, she told him to sit down, and slowly, and sexily removed her own clothes, down to her thong still not showing him her flower. Then she just got on his lap and started grinding him.

Then she said, "OK I am ready now, I wanted to get my juices flowing, you were easy, it did not even take touch for you to get a boner, like a teenager. I, unlike you, was not excited yet, now I am at least wet down there."

I said, "Go for that wicker chair with the open arms, and point it toward us, we want a show to watch sweetie." If I was not sure before, I knew that these were our kind of people. A lot of my friends do not get Erin and I's sense of play, well actually it's usually their spouses don't. Jealousy over simple sex acts, ruin close-minded people's fun.

Erin was now seated, Phil pulled off her thong slowly, and she lifted her beautiful legs over the arms, the candlelight reflecting on the wet of her bald excited pussy. Millie threw a pillow at Phil, hitting him in the head. It was not in anger, she told him it was for his knees, so he did not get them all bruised up. That it might take a while, Erin might not be so quick faking an orgasm to boost his ego like we are.

My God, I like these two!

We were treated to quite a show, Erin's whole demeanor changes when she is vulnerable with someone new, it brings out the soft, and sexy side of her that keeps us together. Seeing a fit guy with his head in his wife's crotch, and tongue in her pussy would upset most men. I find it beautiful, even the fact that also visible are his testicles hanging down behind his hard cock, he is one of the few men I have seen with her, that shaves or waxes like myself. I hate the view of hairy balls. He did have a muscular ass, that I did have to examine a little, wondering if I would get even more strange if I had one.

Millie came over to my side and put her head on my shoulder, I pulled my arm out, and put it around her shoulders. She whispered in my ear, "aren't they just beautiful?" That set a good tone, we didn't, well I did not think about sex with Millie, not yet. I just wanted to see Erin enjoy the sex. I guess that is something I owe to Gus, although I was pissed off at the time, it made me discover this whole other side of me, I am not selfish anymore.

The looks on Erin's face were just precious, especially when I could see her legs clamp on his head, that orgasm was real. Phil backed up, and they switched places, now Phil was sitting with his hard cock in the air, and Erin got on her knees, and started working on his cock. Now my best view was her wonderful ass, and her pussy, dripping her juices that Phil had flowing like a spigot. So far other than Bernie, with his BBC. It was the most aroused I have ever seen her with another man.

It all paid off for Phil, I could see him squirm as she took all of his cock, and held it there. I did not see that with Bernie, she struggled to take just over half of his BBC. But one thing they have in common was their tenderness during the act. Now it was her turn to reward him for it, the way he started squirming in the chair, made me wonder if she was going to get a mouthful.

He eventually realized he could not take anymore without letting loose, and reached down and pulled her up to kiss her. Then he stood up, he lifted her up, she put her arms around his neck, as he put one arm around her ass, he is a big guy that's all it took. He used his other to guide his cock in my sweet Erin's pussy. It was really something to see, the three of us, the spectators were just in awe. They, looked into each other's eyes, as they fucked it was one of the hottest things I have ever seen her do with another partner.