Wife Gets Wild on a Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife wants to continue her slutty persona.
2.4k words
4.03
47.9k
45
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

I woke up from a steamy dream, my hotel fucker was about to take my ass again. I looked over at the clock on the night table, it was 7 AM. the check out time was Noon and my flight home wasn't until 2 PM

I reached down, finding the wet, slick heat easily. Two fingers slipped easily into my slippery slit, delving sensuously deep into my moist crevice, ohhh that felt so good.

I wondered if he was still here, or did he have an early checkout. I forced myself to stop playing with myself, picked up the phone, and did a room-to-room dial.

"Hello?"

"Hello lover, this is the married slut from last night. I just woke up, and I am so fucking wound up, I need relief. My fingers will either stoke me, or your cock will fuck me to get the relief I need. Which one?"

"I will be right there!"

"Come right in, I will leave the door unlocked for you."

I unlocked the door, went back to bed, and arranged myself in a doggy style. I wanted my ass fucked again. Getting buggered marked me as a real cock-hungry married whore, and I wanted it again.

When the door opened and closed, I heard his voice, "Damn, just amazing, so fucking hot."

"I dreamed about you fucking my ass again, and I want it now."

I realized I didn't even know his name, and I said, "What's your name?"

He chucked. and said, "Kent, and what's yours?"

"Eileen," I replied.

"Ok, Eileen, let's get that sweet ass all warmed up."

I felt Kent's lips as he started kissing my lower back, just above my tailbone. I felt goosebumps of excitement break out as his tongue started to lick, slowly lowering. I moaned, deep and low in my throat as Kent started to kiss my ass cheeks, his hands caressing me then gently spreading my moons.

Kent dragged his entire tongue through my ass crack. The sensation was electric, my tight little asshole was highly sensitive, and getting that sensitive hole licked was driving my arousal crazy. He perched his lips on my asshole and began to make circular motions with his tongue. Every now and then, he paused and pushed her tongue into my ass eliciting further moans of pleasure from me. I had never felt such an incredible sensation before. I began to arch my back towards his mouth as he happily ate my ass.

He lifted, and said, "Now baby, I'm going to use your cunt to slick up my cock!"

I was so wound up, I growled, "Yes, soak your dick, then ram my married asshole. Hubby's a dud when it comes to ass play, take my ass!"

He leaned over my back, cupping my breasts and toying with my nipples. It felt so good to have my breasts gently pleasured. I threw back my head and arched my back when the broad mushroom-shaped head of Kent's cock was lodged between swollen cunt lips and began sliding inside her slick wet pussy.

I purred with pleasure as the full 9 inches slid into the furnace of my wet pussy. I could feel my muscles massaging his cock as he continued playing with my tits, letting his cock soak inside the gushing juices. He slowly pulled out from me, I could feel my pussy lips reluctantly surrendering the length of his shaft as I wiggled my ass, wanting him back inside me.

I felt his cock nudging against the tight pucker, he pushed, and the head popped inside easily as he took my tight little starfish. Mmmmm, this time, instead of pain, I felt a rush of pleasure, he had slobbered all over my ass and soaked his prick in the hot, liquid-filled depths of my married fuckhole. Mmmm, yes, I was a married whore, who let another man's cock take all her married holes, getting the best night of hot fucking action in my life. I was a hot ass fuck, and I was letting out grunts and moans as he fed inch after inch into my tight little back door. I felt his pelvis against my ass as he fed in the last bit, I was now fully impaled.

He slowly began fucking my ass, leaning over my body, I could feel his balls smacking against my swollen pussy lips as he gave me a good morning ass reaming. I could feel the rim of my ass stretched tightly around the rampaging cock. My tightly stretched asshole was quivering, god, I was getting my tight little married asshole fucked, and it felt fucking fantastic.

"Mmmm, Kent, you're an ass fucker, fucking the ass of a married woman, my married ass, gonna send me back to my little hubby with a big load of cum up my ass!"

"Damn right baby, Eileen's gonna get her ass filled!"

Hearing him say my name just kept my lust blazing, and I growled out, "Yeah, fuck my ass, hubby's such a prude, give my ass a hot, juicy creampie! Make me your married cream pie whore!"

I felt a growing warmth, I was bucking back against the cock fucking my ass. If hubby wasn't such a prude, he could have been the one to get my Hershey highway. When Kent reached under and around me and started to rub at my clit, I was making mewls of supplication, my lust was running wild, I may be married, but I didn't fucking care about smashing the vows. I was married, not dead, and I gave in to the lust raging in her body, as I started to hump back faster at the rampaging cock. No longer held back by the churchly, moral shit, I was thrusting back against the man fucking me up my married ass, and I vocalized about it.

"Oh, ram my ass, fuck it hard and deep! Bugger my ass hard...harder...yes, yes, oh yes, fill my tight little married ass with hot sperm! Oh yes, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk...!"

I felt the rush, my voice spiraled up to a shriek, my body was shuddering in orgasm, I squirted a load of girl cum all over Kent's hand. My asshole tightened up, it made his cock feel even bigger as it started to pulse with orgasmic ripples. I heard Kent grunt, "Oh fuck yeah, cumming gonna flood Eileen's tight little married asshole!" and he let out a roar as his cock erupted, I felt the hot wet rush bloom inside my ass.

A cock hungry married hotwife, letting another man fill my ass, ran through my mind as he painted my bowels with a thick flood of spunk. My married ass hungrily milked that dick for every drop.

We went to the shower, and just before we turned on the water, I gave him my smartphone so he could take a picture of my married asshole, all nicely creampied. I wanted to have that picture, it would be great to remember his dick, and stroke my pussy while a big buttplug was jammed up my ass. My lust was blazing, my cunt was demanding that it get the same reaming. My married cunt was not going to be left out of the fun.

Kent was more than happy to service my cunt's hungry demands, and I could feel his arms go around me, and his lips pressed against mine. The kiss grew hotter and deeper, his tongue slipped out, and started to probe my mouth. I could feel myself responding quickly, my lust was whipped up, as my tongue joined his in a tongue-twirling kiss that made my burning pussy pulse with heat. I could see in my mind's eye a vivid picture of a married woman and a horny, unattached guy in a forbidden embrace.

So totally inappropriate, but the feel of Kent running his hands all over me, my turned-on state, and his hard, throbbing cock, so ready to fuck me, made me crazy with lust, it just made me even more turned on, the very forbidden nature of what was about to happen, handsome stranger fucking the horny married wife. I could feel his fingers stroking at my pink hole, feeling the slipperiness of my gushing juices. His hands then clamped around my ass cheeks, and he lifted me, pinning me against the wall of the shower stall, getting me ready. I could feel the head of his cock nudge against me. My cunt was on fire, aching and throbbing, and I needed him to jam every last inch deep inside my fuckhole.

"Yes, yes, fuck me with that huge cock!" I gasped, "I want every last inch in me, fuck me, and explode your hot load deep inside me, fuck me NOW!"

Kent was more than happy to comply, and he let me down slowly, impaling me. I howled with pleasure, his cock rubbed the underside of my clit, and that was all I needed. I clung to him, uttering wordless cries of pleasure as my orgasm crashed over me, as he impaled me completely on his 9-inch log. I could hear his grunt of pleasure, as he sank in right to the balls, I could feel the swollen head thumping against the back wall of my cervix, making me grunt loudly.

My married cunt was getting what she needed, I could feel my eager pussy stretched wide around his big shaft, wrenching and spasming wildly, my cunt juices gushing around his big prick. Keeping my ass cheeks in his hands, he pulled out slightly and rammed it back in. My mind quickly conjured up a picture, of my little hubby watching what his dick couldn't give me, seeing me as my needy cunt took its pleasure with another man's big dick.

Just like a little slut, a horny married cunt whore eager for its demands to be met, ran through my mind as Kent was fucking me wildly in the shower. I felt a finger rubbing at my tight little asshole, and the pleasure as his finger drove into my rosebud, I could hear his lust grunts as he kept me pinned in place, keeping my needy cunt at just the perfect position, his log of pleasure ramming me like a pile driver while his finger buggered my back door, his mouth bent down to suck at my tits. The feel of his mouth sucking my hard nipples sent pulses of pleasure racing to my burning cunt and my pulsing ass, and I could feel another orgasm building fast. His cock and finger drove in and out, power fucking my tight holes, his cock was throbbing. I suddenly felt it jerk, and swell to even greater hardness, fuck, it felt like his cock had become a steel-hard pipe as he reamed out my fiery fuckhole.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna flood your burning cunt Eileen baby, OH YEAH!" Kent howled.

"Flood my married cunt, send me back home with another load filling my fuckholes!"

Hearing him call my cunt what it was, a horny cunt, shoved me into another orgasm, my cunt clamping tightly around his shaft, my ass grabbing at his finger, quivering wildly, my inner muscles spasming and milking greedily at his stiff, steel-hard shaft, just as I felt his cock start pulsing. His cock exploded, jerking and pulsing, tossing off wildly, gushing thick streams of spunk as he splattered my insides, his cock pouring what felt like a fountain of cum into my very depths. The tight spasms of my burning pussy greedily milked his huge shaft, sucking out every drop he could pump into me.

Kent really had what it takes, his cock rose back up, and after the shower, I said, "Now, as your cock-hungry married whore, I need to get my mouth taken! All three holes well creamed, being sent back to my dear hubby!"

I was on my knees in the classic subservient cocksucker position. I submissively opened up, letting my lips clasp around the head of his dick, I let my spit coat his cock head, before sliding down his pole, enjoying his encouraging, "Oh yeah baby, suck it" as I got into the familiar rhythm of a hot wet blowjob, sucking and slurping. My mind flashed back to last night, riding his pole, looking up at him, he was a stranger with his cock, another man's cock, in my married mouth.

That spurred me on, and I was sucking his prick like a cock hungry married whore. The sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of my mouth had become more and more arousing. My mouth wet with a rush of saliva, I eagerly applied my cock sucking ability to her Kent's dick, making him moan as he rode wetly in and out of my wet, sucking lips. I felt a rush of pleasure, my hot mouth sliding wetly over his throbbing cock, tightening up the slick grip of my lips.

I shivered with remembered delight at last night's memories, at the thick rush of spunk that he had spewed all over my tongue, hit the back of my mouth, and poured down my throat. This morning I was just as eager to milk the hot cream right out of his cock, and exploded a thick, creamy load into my hot, married mouth. Kent was getting the kind of hot, wet steamy blowjobs that my husband never got, he was just too eager to be a 'two-pump jump, hump and dump chump.'

I wanted all Kent had, and like a fast learning whore, I cupped his balls and started to gently massage them, enjoying his moans as I coaxed his balls to build up a big load for my slutty whoring mouth. My mouth took a long swirling ride on his pole and when the cum burst forth, I felt a rush of pleasure, and a sense of triumph, it was my hot mouth that had drained his big balls. I sucked and slurped at it like the cum hungry married whore I had become.

Later, I was just about to check out, I picked up his business card, and tucked it into my purse. I knew what I had become, a married slutty whore, and I was going to get all the fucking that my husband was too much of a wimp to dish out.

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers