Wife Gets Wild on a Business Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
I get another chance to let my married whore go.
2.3k words
4.19
25.5k
28
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,814 Followers

I settled into my business class seat and got myself ready for takeoff. I closed my eyes and drifted for a bit. Kent had really given me some memories, fucking me most of the night, then my needy holes eager for more this morning. A mere twenty-four hours ago, I would have never recognized the needy, hungry slut that was caged up inside my body.

Kent's hungry lust-fueled stamina had really powered us along, he used my body as freely as I gave it to him. Last night, I had been naked, kneeling in a hotel room with a guy I had just met an hour ago, looking up at him with his cock, another man's cock, in my married mouth. I had felt the tide of forbidden lust, sucking and slurping, enjoying the feel of his dick sliding in and out of my mouth.

I felt the zing, I had even given up my virgin asshole to him. My tight little starfish getting drilled for the first time, it had stung but I welcomed it, a married cock driven whore like me deserved it, and it didn't take long before I was moving with him, I was so lust-driven, as he buggered me to a gushing explosion, christening my ass with its first bloom of cum.

Getting my face splattered also cemented my new persona in place, the hot pelts of cum as he shot a load all over my face felt so good. I lost track of how many times he fucked all my married holes, my body was used as a receptacle for another man's cum, the true hallmark of a married whore. And this morning, my married whore body needed it again, Kent had happily given all 3 holes a creamy filling, sending me back to my dear hubby with my holes all nicely fucked and filled.

My needy cunt was tingling, I could feel the dampness of my desire patterning the crotch of my white lacy panties. Once we were in the air, I'd need to head into the bathroom and stoke out the building lust.

They were just closing the door, and a gentleman stopped, looked at the seat row. Satisfied that he had the right one, he put a roller cart up into the luggage rack, sat down next to me, gave me a smile, and said, "Good afternoon, Looks like I'll be your seatmate, allow me to introduce myself, Glenn Mattingly at your service."

I returned the smile and said, "Nice to meet you, Glenn, I'm Eileen Davidson."

As we talked, I sized him up. He was about 6 feet, about 180 pounds, looked like he kept himself in good shape, he was 45, 10 years older than me. Like myself, he was traveling for work, going to a convention at our city's convention center.

The horny tickle between my legs had turned into an aching need. I needed to get off, and right next to me, a much better option than my fingers. I decided to be direct.

I slid my hand over his trousers, gently fondling at his crotch. He sucked in a breath, and looked at me, making no move to remove my hand. I could feel a nice, hard bulge rising up.

"Glenn, I am so horny I can't see straight. I am going to go into the bathroom and get myself off. Will my fingers have to do the job, or would you like to join the Mile High club with me?"

"Eileen baby, my cock will be happy to do the job, I'm all hard and ready for you."

I swung out of the seat, cooed, "See you soon," and headed for the first-class lavatory. It was unoccupied, and as I opened the door, I held it slightly ajar. I had worn a dress for easy access, and I skimmed off my panties, tucking them into my purse as I saw Glenn get up and follow the same path.

The feel of the cool air on my heated, wet cunt lips made my lust tingle even more. I smiled as Glenn stepped in, closing the door and sliding the lock closed. Like the hungry whore I was, I quickly had his trousers unzipped, briefs down and I grasped that nice big cock. He was the same size as Kent, and I was thrilled at the notion of being a slut driven whore once again. I perched myself on the counter and urged him on.

"All ready so wet and eager, I'm a married, lust-driven slut, I need you to stuff me with that big cock, and flood my whoring cunt!"

"I'm married too baby, my wife had given me permission to fuck around on business trips, she gets together with her girlfriend while I'm away, she loves being Bi, and she tells me all about how nice her time with Janice was, the coming together of two hot and horny cunts, so I can give her the fucking she needs."

His cock poised against me then powered in, I let out a long moan of pleasure as he skewered me, I brought my legs over his hips, so he could bury that dick to the balls, letting out another long purr of pleasure as I was stuffed to the max.

He pulled back slightly then powered in again, working up a fucking rhythm as I reveled in the sensations. The married whore, giving her cunt freely to another man, made my body burn with traitorous lust.

"Yeah, give it to me Glenn. Flood my married cunt with another man's load!"

Glenn was happy to do so, and he gave me a power fucking, working on delaying his explosion. When I growled out, "Oh yeah, cumming just like a married whore, I want your hot spunk to cream my married womb, YES!" my pussy was pulsing and spasming, and he grunted, "Oh yeah, cumming oh FUCK!" my cervix wedged open, I felt the hot bloom of cum making my married womb sizzle as he flooded me. Mmmm, that felt so good as his dick squirted several times, giving me every drop.

I slipped in a tampon, I had a feeling that I would be leaking like crazy if I didn't, slipped my panties back on and I went back to our seats, followed a minute later by Glenn. As we sat in a well-fucked daze, I realized that I wanted him again. I wanted, needed to get all holes taken. My husband did not know exactly what flight I was on, I had my car at the airport, so I could just drive home after Glenn had given me what I needed.

"Glenn, do you have a room waiting for you?"

"Yes, it's at the Hyatt Regency."

"I have my car at long-term parking, how about if I take you to the Hyatt, and save you the cab fare. In return, I want to be taken to your room and fucked in every hole I have. Once was certainly not enough. Deal?" I said, with a big smile.

He returned the smile, and said, "You got a deal, Eileen."

*****

On the way to the Hyatt, Glenn asked, "Eileen, how would you like a friend to join in? Jim Hanson, one of the attendees to the convention will be there, and we've struck up a pretty good friendship."

"Two guys, two cocks, double the fun, yes, oh yes!"

He pulled out his smartphone and dialed.

"Jim, are you at the hotel? Good, I'm going to be there in a few minutes. How would you like to join me in my room, and share a nice sexy hotwife, who's with me right now?"

"Can I take a picture of you baby? He thinks I'm putting him on."

I was happy to agree, and when the picture was sent, he said, "See, I told you. She's eager for two hot studs, and she wants to talk to you."

I took the phone and cooed, "Just like Glenn said, I'm a married wife who isn't getting what she needs at home. My cunt is sizzling with need, and two guys, two stiff pricks, double the fun. When I feel another man's prick fucking all my holes, and their hot loads flooding my holes and painting my body, I feel like a free, wanton slut, two at the same time will be amazing. Looking forward to seeing you!"

*****

Slipping my clothes off, I posed for two men's approval. I felt the tingles as their eyes went up and down my body, my nice jouncy 36C boobs, my tight little well waxed pussy slot, the neatly trimmed tuft of strawberry blonde hair right above, and my firm, full asscheeks, showing him where I wanted their cocks to mark me.

They stripped, and seeing the surging of two dicks, I almost drooled as his Glenn's solid 9 inches was fully chubbed up, Jim's 8 inches was rock hard, I wanted both

It felt almost like deja vu, here I was, just like last night, This time, however, there were two hard cocks for my mouth, kneeling in a different hotel room with two guys. Glenn I had met a couple of hours ago, and Jim, less than a half-hour ago. I started off with Glenn, looking up at him with his cock, another man's cock, in my married mouth. Sucking and slurping, enjoying the feel of his dick sliding in and out of my mouth.

Then it was Jim's turn, my pussy was starting to sizzle, another man's cock sliding into my mouth, I felt so wicked, so hot, as I looked up to his face, and I let them take the lead.

I learned what spit-roasted meant, on hands and knees, as Jim drove his lust-hardened cock into my slot, and Glenn presented his dick for my mouth. It took a few seconds before I was fully into it, enjoying their grunts and growls as Jim reamed my cunt and Glenn reamed my mouth. My dripping cunt was being plowed by Jim's 8 inches, while Glenn's 9 inches rode between the tight grip of my crimson lips, my mouth wet with a rush of saliva, coating his dick for a smooth pleasure ride.

Jim grunted, "So hot, so wet, tight so tight!"

They started to pick up the pace, and I wanted my holes to tighten up, give them the ultimate milking action. I was on fire with lust, I slipped a hand down, and started to flick at my tingling clit, and that did it for me. I felt the rush, all my holes tightening up, I was squealing around Glenn's dick, swallowing him right to the balls. Feeling his cock slide into my throat, he grunted and growled, I could feel his dick pulsate there as my warm throat milked him.

Jim grunted, "Oh fuck, cumming FUCK!" and I felt the hot bloom of his spunk jetting, and I purred with pleasure as the lust-driven married whore got a cunt full of slick spunk.

It didn't take long to coax them back up, and this time, I got the classic DP. Both men gave me a long session of analingus, god, I was moaning and sighing non-stop as they ate my ass with an enthusiasm that showed how much they loved it. They put me in a kneeling position on the bed, facing Glenn, he smoothly slid his 9 inches in, bringing a purr of pleasure as I was wonderfully stuffed. Gripping my ass, he pulled the cheeks apart, and Jim brought his lubed-up 8 inches into position. He pushed, and it popped into my ass, this time, after having my asshole virginity fucked away by Kent, I moaned with pleasure and urged him on.

"Mmmm, keep going, getting double stuffed from two hard studs, feels so good!"

He was happy to do so, and I let out a long, loud moan as 8 inches was shoved deep into the cavity of my hot ass. They started out, fucking me in tandem, and I was just about going crazy. I could feel their lust-hardened pricks rubbing against each other inside me as I was reamed, and the feeling just about put me in orbit.

My squeals, cries, and groans of pleasure filled the bedroom, their grunts and growls joined in, the slap of flesh against flesh, just like my most fevered dream. They kept me sandwiched, holes were getting the shafting they wanted, and I felt the fast climb.

"Fuck, oh holy fuck, gonna cum so hard, gonna do it!" and I did, I felt my holes tighten up, becoming the ultimate gripping, milking sensations, and I screamed as I went over, a wave of orgasms rushed at me, exploding again and again. Dimly, I heard my lovers grunting and growling, then thick pelts of sizzling spunk flooded my asshole and my cunt to flood both my horny holes.

Before I left, I made sure all of them got each hole, I sucked Jim up, told him to squirt the first shot into my mouth, then whip out and spray me down. He was happy to do so, Glenn was taking a break, watching the action as I sucked Jim's dick up to the boiling point, I felt the first blast in my mouth, he pulled out, oh yeah, my married face and tits were hosed down, it made me tremble I was marked with another man's cum.

Then it was Glenn's turn, and after eating my ass, he stuffed my back door, making me howl with pleasure as 9 inches of rock-hard dick plugged me. Gripping my hips tightly, he railed my tight little starfish, his glistening prick spreading apart the tight walls, so fucking good, and I masturbated in time, and the pulsing of my tight little holes at orgasm milked his cock, and he flooded my ass with a rich, thick coating.

groomleader
groomleader
2,814 Followers