Wife Gives Husband A Pleasent B-Day

Story Info
Wife opens up her beautiful round ass for husbands B-Day.
1.8k words
4.36
34.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 6 am my alarm went off. I started with my normal routine. I rolled out of bed grabbed my cycling shorts and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I headed downstairs to my home gym.

I I jumped on my stationary bike and began to pedal.

Shortly after my wife walked into the gym.

She saw me pedaling at constant smooth pace. I was only wearing my bike shorts. My face was focused intently on the audio playing from my ear buds.

The sweat ran down my chiseled chest and six pack abs.

"Good morning - happy birthday" she blurted out.

I removed my ear buds and kindly replied - thank you.

Then she walked toward the closet - grabbed her exercise bands and joined me in my morning workout.

She started by laying on her side - band wrapped around her firm thighs and she slowly opened and closed her knees. She was doing the clam shell exercise.

With every rep I lost focus on the audio bouncing off my ear drums and focused on her.

My eyes targeted on her muscular calves and then slowly traced up her legs. I watched intently as her hip muscles and thighs flexed. Her tight black volleyball shorts revealed her fit legs beautifully.

Then she rolled to her back and started her next exercise. She kept the purple exercise band wrapped tightly just above her knees.

Her shoulders pressed hard against the floor and she thrust her hips towards the sky.

With every thrust her stomach flexed - her tits squished tighter in her sports bra and she flexed her ass.

The higher she pushed her hips... the more I could see her luscious pussy lips press firmly against her tight shorts.

The outline of her beautiful gash sent the blood straight to my cock. I could feel myself start to get hard in my spandex riding shorts.

My wife finished up her uniquely short workout and said I'm headed to the shower.

Alright I replied - I only have a few minutes left of my ride.

My wife turned and headed toward the door.

I fixated on her round fit ass - and the dimples resting on the small of her back.

Every-step made her butt flex and made my erection get bigger.

I tried to ride longer but I couldn't keep my mind off my wife's appetizing body.

I jumped off the bike... you could see a perfect imprint of my cock as it pressed hard against my tight bike shorts.

I ran upstairs and snuck into the bathroom where my wife was taking a shower. I slipped out of my shorts... drew the shower curtain to the side and said... hey babe.

She flashed a smile at me and I hopped in the shower.

Her back was to the shower head... her eyes closed - the water beat on her scalp and she repeatedly ran her hands through her hair.

The water caught the light making her body glisten. I stood and watched intimately. The water ran off her head and down her golden shoulders. Some rolled down her back and some her front.

It's was incredibly sexy to watch the water trace her body.

It rolled down her perfect firm C sized tits. Her nipples hard with excitement. The water continued down her firm flat stomach. Some bounced off her gorgeous shaped belly button. And others darted around it and proceeded to run down her freshly shaven pussy.

Her body was fantastic. I loved looking at her.

My wife spun around to rinse her front.

Her round ass and dimples looked delicious.

Instantly the thought ran through my head to drop to my knees... gently spread her checks and glide my moist tongue into her brown flower.

I resisted - but by cock did not resist the pleasant thoughts. It sprang to attention.

Then suddenly my wife stepped back to find me. My hard cock pressed against her ass checks.

Her head snapped my direction in surprise. She opened her eyes and had a huge grin on her face.

Her right hand reached around her hip and she cradled my balls. She gently juggled them in her hand. The she lightly drug her fingers up my shaft toward my tip.

My knees quivered and my cock throbbed. She started stroking - slowly at first.

She paused for a second and reached for the soap. Drizzling a little in her palm then quickly reaching back and lathering up my cock.

She stroked faster and faster. I let out a mild moan of ecstasy and she squeezed my dick harder. My hips started to buck my cock against her hand and hit her ass check.

Ohhh - she exclaimed.

Her strokes slowed and she shuffled her feet and repositioned us in the tub. She switched me sides. Now she was facing the back wall and the spray of water was bouncing off my back.

Her right hand tightly gripped my cock and her left hand reached for the shower wall.

She bent forward and shot her ass high in the air. Her left foot stepped up to the side of the tub spreading her pussy.

She let go off my cock and slipped her right hand between her legs. She glided her hand up and down her pussy.

I spread her ass checks to get a better view. Her hand traced her pussy lips occasionally pushing a finger into her wet snatch.

I watched with anticipation.

She reached far between her legs... her ass checks squeezed her four arm and she pressed her middle finger against her tight ass hole.

She drug her finger from her brown flower... down her wet pussy lips and stopped at her clit.

Her finger flicked and circled.

I couldn't wait any longer - her perfect brown star looked exquisite.

I dropped to my knees spread her round checks further and pressed my tongue against her hole.

She let out a moan and pushed her ass harder against my face.

My tongue slipped in her brown love hole.

She moaned with every flick of my tongue. My hands pulled her ass checks further apart so I could bury my face further.

My tongue wanted more - it wanted to be deeper in her body.

She forcefully pushed against the shower wall with her left hand thrusting her checks harder against my face.

Her right hand vigorously massaged her clit.

Her whole body rocked as she bounced and thrust her ass against my stiff tongue.

Ahhh - ahhhh - ahhhh she moaned.

Her body pulsed and slammed against my face.

Fuuuuccccckkkkk she screamed...

Her pussy exploded with juice.

I didn't let up... my tongue kept pushing... flicking... and massaging her tight ass.

She looked back toward me as I removed my face from between her checks.

"OMG" she said - "that was great".

"But it's your birthday not mine" she gently said.

She didn't move from her position as I rose to my feet.

Her right hand still toyed with her clit and her left hand pushed against the wall bracing her body.

When I stood up my cock was fully erect and inches from her ass.

She stopped rubbing her clit and reached deep between her legs grabbing my dick.

She slowly started stroking and pulling me closer.

My left hand held her hip tightly and my right hand rest on the small of her back.

She kept stroking and pulling on my hard penis.

She pulled me closer until the tip of my veiny member rest firmly against her brown star.

My cocked throbbed and pulsed against her tightness. I could feel the pre cum lube her butt hole.

Her hips rocked back and the tip slipped in.

Her body tensed and her ass tightened around my cock. Her right hand shot in front of her toward the shower wall to better brace her body.

She let out a moan.

I slowly began to push my hips towards her ass checks.

She countered my pushing by rocking back.

With a few gentle thrust from both of us my cock was deep in her ass.

Her body relaxed and her hips started to buck. She pushed harder and harder against the wall slamming her ass against my hips.

Slap... Slap... Slap sounded through the shower as my balls smacked against her clit and her ass checks hit my thighs.

My right hand pulled hard against her hip and my left hand pushed down arching the small of her back.

It felt so good to feel her tight ass squeezing my cock.

With every thrust she squeezed tighter... when my dick bottomed out in her ass I would pulsate the tip.

With both moaned with ecstasy.

I reached my left hand to cup her perfectly round tit. I held it tight and lifted her chest until she was upright.

My right hand wrapped around the front of her hip... my left arm intertwined with hers and pressed against the shower wall.

She tilted her head back... our bodies pressed firmly against each other.

I thrust my hips skyward bury my throbbing cock in her greedy ass. I pushed until her right foot danced on her tip toes and her body was nearly weightless.

My right hand massaged and gripped her right hip and stomach.

My left hand wrapped under arm and grasped her neck.

I pushed her chin upward and gently squeezed my hand around her throat.

Lightly chocking her with my left hand and pushing downward on her hip with my right... I repeatedly crammed my cock in her luscious round ass.

With every thrust she struggled to keep her tip toes on the ground.

She could tell I was close to releasing my load.

"Oh yes" - she blurted - "cum in my ass"

I pounded my wife's supple brown hole faster.

And then I powerfully drove my hips upward against her butt checks. Her feet came of the shower floor and my cock hit bottom.

The tip of my dick throbbed and I exploded my sweet warm semen into her hungry ass.

My entire body bucked with each forceful squirt.

She groaned and her butt muscles clamped down on my cock to get every last ounce of cum.

I let out a grunt and released one final blow of my man juice.

Her ass eagerly took every drop.

Our bodies relaxed and her feet slowly returned to the floor.

I reached for her shoulders and gently pushed her chest down.

My hands glided passionately along her back.

Then I kindly spread her ass checks with both hands and gradually slid my drained cock from her ass.

My tip slipped out of her loosened brown love nest and I watched my creamy cum drizzle out of her spectacular ass... and down her drenched pussy.

She stood up - turned around planted a moist passionate kiss on my lips and said... happy birthday sweet heart - I love you.