All Comments on 'Wife Goes To A Wedding'

by midwestfeet

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Won't be reading anymore of your stories.

There must be people on this site that like this kind of story. I'm just glad I don't know any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is Darwin’s theory of evolution

How cucks like u still evolved to resemble men is beyond me...this is where Darwin’s theory has totally failed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick

No fucking way!

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Does LIT have

some function to block authors' work that is going to make you violently ill ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I’d love to share my wife! Great story

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
Needs ending

Wife wanted one more try making Dan cum. Has he lost her to his friend? Does he become a full cuckold to Dan? It's one or the other now that she's had that big cock inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop hiding!

You are hiding cuck stories in fetish section. Not in this one, but in most of your stories.

Just start licking their cum out of her outstretched asshole and admit that you are transgender.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Seven negative comments so far, . . .

. . . but nine people have favorited the story. It’s not like anyone couldn’t see where this was going as soon as Dan made his request, and once the husband mentioned he had a 5” dick, we all knew Dan would be hung.

It didn’t do much for me, because a foot fetish is something I just don’t get. Stockings? I’d rather see bare legs. Not badly written but it just wasn’t my cup of coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
best story ever

Truly Shakespearean in content, you should stop writing as you'll never top this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

This garbage first started off not to bad then it just went down hill started to feel sick so had to stop so after throwing up had to put this in the review that this garbage should’ve put in the fetish section basically if was up to me I would have never been so embarrassed even to think of a story like this all the story revolves round is either sucking on athletes foot or a verruca or warts or sweaty foot then kissing another person face then going to the doctor trying to explain why you have got either a verruca or athletes foot growing on my face ( yes have actually seen it happen) then to have a couple that think it is alright to write about group sex in the loving wife section how stupid are they this is utter garbage don’t waste our time with either group section or fetish stories in the wrong section this is down to idiots that don’t do there homework

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So do you get to

Borrow your ex-wife now and then to screw from Dan or does he make you rent other whores and keep his new wife just to use for revenue income.

I'm shre when you dropped off Dan you made sure your ex went with him didn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well author got the record

Congratulations midwestfeet, you now have the distinctive honor of being the author of the worst story on all of Literotica - dont give up your day job or you'll starve

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was a very hot story

My wife recent went with a close friend of ours to his company’s Christmas party in a city two hours away. She flirted with him and his coworkers all night and after the party they spent the night fucking in his hotel room. I love sharing my wife and come here to read these great stories. It’s such a shame that there is that one jerk who posts all these negative comments.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 4 years ago
Hot

I can see how something like this might happen but I have a few problems with it.

No matter how progressive this couple is, hubby would have a few problems. Jealousy, worry about penis size, how easily his wife was able to spread for another man. These things should have been addressed, either with some backstory near the beginning or as an epilogue. There should have been some discussion between the couple.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Story

Story doesn't even rate a negative comment, but some of the comments are great. The Shakespeare comment is classic. Wish I I'd thought of that. Annon whose fantasy wife is a wedding whore, are you starting the one guy making all the negative comments bullshit again? Enjoy your fantasy cuck life and and don't concern yourself with ridiculous theories.

LionclanLionclanover 4 years ago

Loved this story, His wife was very naughty and seems like she wanted Dan's cock in her even when they were at the wedding dinner. So erotic the way they shared her.

hornycarolhornycarolover 4 years ago
wow

Loved the story and the writing. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well writen

To all you negative cock sucking liberal wankers. Every person has the right to their own fetishes and turn ons. Your opinions are worth nothing just as your existence. No one forced you to read this and then to pretend to not like it after you blew your load in your hand. Get a life and go take it up your ass once more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I enjoyed it. While sharing is not my thing, there is something captivating about the churning emotions in an oncoming train wreck tale. As a woman I must admit I liked the foot massages! Story goes off the rails a bit at the end, and of course you boys have to have the obligatory big cock in there. Come on guys, most of us are perfectly happy with all those normal size cocks out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another cuck story

No waning in the title or preface.

FOAD

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Not a fan

I'm not a fan of wife sharing stories, but this was done well. Kinda knew early on where the story was going. The story kept me reading and got me to the sharing. Thought the ending was a bit much but overall a good read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Tag says it all: Foot FETISH. This belongs in Fetish along with most of this writer's stuff.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

I read this then the comments, I should have reversed the order. The one thing all the commenters were missing was they set Chris up. It started with the texts about a factious wedding. I have never gone to a wedding with an open bar that you had to end up at a club, I know it did say that but he didn't say he picked them up at a church or a hall.

Chris never put two and two together, the fact that they were both wearing Gray.

Next they come out all over each other and even though she gets in the front all her attentions aimed at the back, where Dan just happens to keep forgetting he has his cock out.

Chris gets stuck in a chair across the room while Dan rubs her feet (right next to his still hard cock). They go to the master bedroom and Dan keeps peeking in the room. Chris doesn't seam to realize that his supposedly drunk wife is now coherent and wanting Dan's monster cock.

They now have Chris trained for future get to gathers and them dating when ever they want. Time for a wife swap, If I had to guess Chris makes a lot more than Dan also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot little tale

I like stories where the husbands get to participate when the wife plays. Those are very hot. I can imagine the how proud he is to be with her right than. As for the person who said that one person writes all the f'ed up comments, I think they are dead on. Many of them are almost identical in wording. If that's true then it's one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

Haven’t got a clue what anyone liked about this story I’m not fully sure but I’ve got this weird idea some people have been on the so called jungle juice specially to think this was great come on there was nothing to justify it this was just rubbish plain and simple trying to justify a fetish story in the loving wife section I’m not trying to put a damper on it but come on guys please this is pure fetish I know that there is a lot of people that have a foot fetish but trying to hide this in the loving wife section and I know it’s for all different types of shenanigans but without putting a big sign up and pointing it out clearly there is a fetish section where this story would of been at home in but what can anyone see on liking this is beyond me I don’t usually comment on stories but I read it through and as I said it’s a fetish story in disguise and there was no reason hardly to like it unless as I said you have a foot fetish but so sorry the story was not for me

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 4 years ago
Loved it

I absolutely loved the story. I hope to see another chapter.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Friend?

I never had a friend good enough to loan him my wife. Then again only a moron or a cuck would.

If you cuck yourself your wife loses all respect for you. If she had any to start with.

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago
cuckolding results

as often from slutty teasing of a sex sick wife with a series of accidents and a spinless hubby. But the Story is horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sure about this

If this is somehow supposed to be reality then I am not sure about it being a good friend rather than a stranger. Would he or she rather share with someone that they will bump into again and maybe often or would a random stranger be better? I agree with another commenter that this was way too convenient. She was obviously interested in him and he in her and probably flirted or did more often. The wedding was just a way to finally get together in the open and turn hubby into full time cuck.

Not my taste in story but I think it was written well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@sbrooks103x

this was so bad that, at first, I thought you had written it. have you ever had a story get this many 'favs'?

cyferxcyferxover 4 years ago
A foot fetish is a fetish

If you have a story about two foot fetishers then it belongs in fetish. Story was too weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting

for part 2...

RoboboyRoboboyover 4 years ago
Some grammatical points

This is a great story, well paced and nuanced. But you should be more careful with the grammar. "Handing it to her, she lowered it to her pussy" is a classic example of a dangling participle. And did I see "I watched as her and Dan quickly appeared from inside"? For shame! -1 point for these mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
somebody called this the "best story ever"....

Wow, it takes all kinds. If this was the best, I'd like to see what the worst looks like. 1* for this garbage.

executivelustexecutivelustover 4 years ago
Goof loving wife and foot fetish

As a husband that has had a foot fetish since I can remember and as a guy that was a bull turned stag, this was a perfect combination of my fantasies. If you do not appreciate the form of a sexy foot in stockings and heels, just move on. If you do not like the idea of sharing your wife, just move on. Some of us have evolved into enjoying these sexual fetishes, if you do not like don't judge. Well done and I hope you continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
trash writing

took so long to get anywhere. way too much exposition of people saying obvious things. read like robots were talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fool

You may say "good bye wife" since she will never be the same person (in her heart about having sex with you"

Just another foolish men (if this story is real).

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 4 years ago
I am still amazed

This category is the only one that has idiots posting negative bs, not about the actual writing and story telling, but about the lifestyle itself. Lends a ton of credibility to the theory that it's simply one sad little man posting them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it all of it

This had me turned on from the start. Super sexy and great experience.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Writing was good

Story was ok. Lots of chances to make it more LW but mostly it was foot fetish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Love your stories! Thanks for sharing.

Don't pay attention to cowards how post negative crap and they post it as anonymous. Your fans love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

terrible story belongs in the garbage maybe you should quit while you are ahead

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
well written

and a fun read. 5/5

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
@y Anonymous 12/17/19 Well writen

To all you negative cock sucking liberal wankers. Every person has the right to their own fetishes and turn ons. Your opinions are worth nothing just as your existence. No one forced you to read this and then to pretend to not like it after you blew your load in your hand. Get a life and go take it up your ass once more.

This comment also gets 5/5.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
Favorites

Did any of you commenters that have actually written a story get this many favorites on your stories? And then there are those of you that dont allow comments on your stories or havent posted any stories here.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Now there's a man secure in his relationship

Don't knock the kink of others. We all have fantasies. It's just that some of us are too uptight to own up to them. Fun story. Now they're even better friends. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

midlifesexexplorersmidlifesexexplorersabout 2 years ago

This is a great story, IMHO. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love a sequel where he takes her out on more dates and fucks her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope there’s a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story and agree that Dan needs to continue to date the wife. Thanks

Soundguy39Soundguy39about 1 year ago

What a piece of crap! They had this all planned out before Chris had a clue and a text message. You know she had to text or call Dan before she went downstairs to let him know they were awake and for him to push the issue and for her to be there to grab the phone out of his hands. I don't think he was ever going to ask her, because that would just be REALLY STUPID! No husband in his right mind would do that and risk a situation where he would end up forbidding her to go when she argued with him. Some great friend Dan is. With friends like him, who needs enemies? They totally set him up and she made the decision on the spot to say yes? I call bullshit! They dressed to match so she already knew what color his suit was going to be, and she bought the shoes and stockings he wanted her to wear as they had already been fooling around. When did they start you ask? Right before HE broke it off with his girlfriend, because he was fucking Chris's wife already and had always wanted her. Screw his best friend. Right?

I have never heard of a wife responding to another guy taking his cock out and stroking it in the SUV without totally losing her shit over it, then again, she had put both her feet up on the dash where Dan could see them and get him over excited. There would be yelling and screaming, they would have pulled over and had it out then and there. She responded to this totally inappropriate situation like she was reprimanding a small child for playing with his pee-pee in public. Then reminding him again when he forgot to put it back in his pants? They seem to take turns passing out only to suddenly snap wake and do exactly what had intended to do from the beginning. There is NO WAY a wife would ask her husband if Dan could give her a foot massage knowing well that it was a ploy to not take Dan home so they could fuck each other in front of Chris. She also asked while Dan was pretending to be passed out. Not to mention if I ever caught a guy I know peeping in my bedroom watching my wife and I make love, he would be leaving our home in an ambulance. No real wife would look up and see him standing in the doorway and simply say nothing until her husband finishes coming and then say "bring that big dick over here". The author then goes on to tell us that she noticed the size of it while they were in bed before fucking later. What? She then casually asks Dan in front of Chris "is that what was poking me in the stomach all night"? Like no big deal that was totally acceptable to get an erection and rub it all over another man's wife while dancing with her for hours. She knew very well the size of his dick before he pulled it out in the car on the way home. She knew for months already since they started fucking and then he broke up with his girlfriend when he knew he had traded up. What a waste of space and anyone's time reading this shit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice!

nightowl57nightowl5710 months ago

What bloke would let his mate do that and also not pickup that his wife had already fucked his wife

midwestfeetmidwestfeet9 months agoAuthor

@nightowl57 Thanks for adding this story to your favorites! Lol. You're a joke

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All said before. That wasn't a friend - just another predator asshole. And, of course, a big-cock crazed, lying, manipulating, cheating, gutter gash, trailer trash whore for a wife.

Need to clean house and dump both - into unmarked graves.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope that last page is just wrong, not happening..... doubt it would happen in your household either, this needs to be in sci-fi as this is not loving wives material. Calling it bullshit ain't happening........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous