Wife Goes To A Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then my wife turned to me, "Babe, would you mind if Dan gave me a foot rub tonight? They are so sore from the new shoes and all that dancing."

"Umm.......what?" I questioned.

"Let's let him have just a little feel. I'm feeling pretty playful and this should work out great for you when we get home," she leaned closer and whispered to me. "I'll let you do whatever you want with me," she continued.

At this point, we were only about 5 minutes from our house and my smaller head made the decision that our night would end with us just going to our place.

I nodded OK to my wife and mouthed to her, "OK, but just wait."

She excitedly grabbed my hand and squeezed it giving me a big smile. She again turned towards Dan.

"Dan, wake up! We're almost to our house. You owe me a foot rub for all the dancing you made me do."

Dan snapped back awake and just laughed, saying, "You got it!"

We pulled into the driveway, then the garage. We entered into the kitchen. Dan headed straight for the living room and fell onto the couch. My wife and I laughed, thinking this would be short-lived.

I got some glasses for water and my wife went to tend to Dan. She leaned over and asked him if he was ready. Dan quickly sprang back up and sat on the couch, patting the open seat next to him with his hand. My wife just sat down to his left as I walked in with the waters.

I took a seat in the recliner, about 6 feet away.

My wife leaned back against the armrest, putting her heels up next to Dan. Dan shifted in his seat, scooted to his left, lifting her feet up onto his lap. My wife closed her eyes and said, "This better be good."

Dan just moaned and said it would be the best she's ever had. He looked at me like a kid in a candy store!

I smiled back, taking a sip of my water.

I watched closely as Dan slowly removed her right heel first. Popping her heel out first, then slowly lifting it up revealing more and more of her stocking sole. Eventually to the top and her toes peeked free. She gave a little toe wiggle in appreciation. Dan repeated the process with her left heel. Gently setting her heels on the couch next to him.

He proceeded to start massaging her arch first, moving up to the ball of her foot. She began to give Dan some sighs to let him know how good it felt. He continued, running his fingers all the way down her size 6 foot to her heel. I was in perfect position to appreciate the great view of her soles, my favorite part of the foot.

Dan rotated and then repeated the same process with her left foot.

He looked to be really liking this. He was staring intently at her feet as he rubbed them. My wife let out a few more sighs and some moans of approval. I looked at my phone and this massage was going on 20 minutes now. Dan just kept alternating between her right and left foot. She was now quiet, she must have passed out.

I got up and walked over towards my wife. I bent down and whispered to her if she was ready for bed. She woke slightly and nodded. She then smiled and told Dan what a good job he did. She pulled her feet from his lap and sat up. I told Dan he could sleep on the couch tonight and we'd get his car tomorrow. My wife then followed me to the bedroom.

She plopped down onto the bed, face down, and facing the side of the bed. Not even close to where she should be. Then she mumbled to me, "Have fun babe, do whatever you want. You can put it in my ass if you want. I know you've always wanted to try that."

She had to have a good buzz, she never lets me play with her ass, I thought.

I walked over to her side of the bed and stood by her feet. I looked down and just soaked up looking at her. The moonlight peeking through the window gave just enough light to appreciate her beauty. She was still fully dressed. This was going to be a task, but I was feeling up to it. I was extra horny after watching her get the foot massage from Dan just minutes ago.

I started by slowly stroking her stocking covered legs, her calves and down to her soles. Back up to her thighs, enjoying the smooth, silky feel. She responded with a little moan of approval. I slid her dress up, over her ass, and began rubbing that too. I pulled her panties in so that her bare cheeks were showing. Then I bent forward and gave each ass cheek a nice, long, wet kiss. She moaned again.

I stood up and decided it was a good time to pull my pants and boxers down. I focused back on my wife and started to pull her panties off next. I slid them down her legs, leaving her stockings on...for now. I began giving light kisses all over her legs, moving up to her ass and down to her ankles. The second time I worked up to her ass, I grabbed her dress on each side and started to push it up towards her head.

With some grunt work and persistence, I was able to get her dress up over her head and off, throwing it to the floor. Then I undid her bra and removed that as well. My wife now laid there, wearing only those nude colored stockings, passed out. I pulled off my shirt and was now naked. My cock was as hard as it's ever been.

I laid on top of her body, my cock sliding between her ass cheeks. I kissed the back of her neck, then moved down her back. Once again, I continued kissing all the way down, finishing with her feet. I knelt on the floor by her soles. I buried my face between them, taking in the aroma. My wife has never had stinky feet, it was a sweet mixture of her new shoe smell with some lotion and a light touch of sweat.

I continued placing soft kisses covering her soles and ran my tongue up from her toes to her heels on each foot. Then I moved up and ran my tongue along her legs, up to the bottom of each ass cheek. I pulled her sleeping body towards me a bit, lifting her hips up off the bed. I began tonguing at her pussy from behind. After a few long licks, my wife responded with more moans. She was now lifting her hips off the bed and pushing herself back onto my face and tongue.

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and put it inside her pussy, wiggling it around and around. She seemed to enjoy this and worked her hips in response. With my right ringers, I started to toy with her clit. This was like a wave of electricity through her body. She pushed herself back into my face, hard. I took this as a sign and really started moving my tongue around.

I lowered my head and turned slightly, now using my mouth and tongue directly on her clit, while sliding 2 fingers into her waiting pussy. I did this for a few minutes and my wife was now wide awake, bucking on top of my face. I stopped licking much to her disappointment and told her to slide to the end of the bed. She slid down, still facing the door. I asked her to stay on her hands and knees for me. Then I knelt down on the floor behind her.

She anxiously awaited. I began giving her long, slow licks from her pussy up to her asshole. Her body tensed up everytime I got to her tart hole. I repeated this about 6 or 7 times. On the last one, I again buried my tongue in her pussy which brought my nose to her asshole. I shook my face side to side and tickled her ass. She let out a loud groan.

I grabbed each hip with my hands and pulled her back into me. Then I reached my arms around and each hand grabbed a breast, massaging and pulling her nipples.

My eyes were closed as I thoroughly enjoyed this with my wife. When I peeked my eyes open slightly, I thought I saw a shadow in the hallway by the door. I looked again and it was gone. My wife's head hanging down near the bed. It dawned on me that Dan was in the living room down the hall. I was hoping he was passed out by now and didn't hear my wife's moans.

I closed my eyes again and continued my oral assault on my wife. She began pushing herself back into me more aggressively now and was telling me she was going to cum. I let out a low moan into her pussy and told her to cum all over my face. I opened my eyes as I said this.

That's when our bedroom door opened slowly and the shadow reappeared. It was Dan. He was not passed out on the couch. He was watching us from the hallway and appeared to be jerking off. It threw me off slightly and I stopped licking. My wife lifted her head, trying to figure out what I was doing.

Then she saw what I saw. I picked up licking her again but this time I kept my eyes open. I watched as my wife kept her head up, assuming she was watching Dan stroke his cock in the hallway. It didn't take many more licks before she moaned like crazy with her first orgasm. She never put her head down and I didn't miss a drop of her gushing orgasm.

I knew she would be extra sensitive now and more susceptible to more orgasms. I went back to the long licks from her pussy to her ass. My wife was grunting her approval.

"Mmmm YES! OH YES, that's it. Mmm FUCK! Bring that big cock here!"

What did I just hear?

I looked up again and Dan entered our room. He walked over to the side of the bed and my wife reached up with her right hand and started stroking Dan's cock. I kept up pace with the long licks. My wife crawled away slightly but I was able to follow without losing contact. She maneuvered herself and wrapped her lips around Dan's cock.

Well this was a whole new level of friendship, I thought to myself.

I slid 2 fingers back inside my wife's soaking wet pussy while tonguing her asshole. My wife seemed to love it, moaning on Dan's cock. A few more seconds of this and she was demanding, "someone put a cock in me!"

I looked at Dan and he looked at me. He gave me the slight nod, so I stood up and slammed my cock inside my wife from behind.

"Mmm fuck," was her response.

She turned her head slightly back and told me to fuck her good.

She continued to stroke Dan with her hand and that's when I saw just what Dan was packing. He was huge. Much bigger than me. He better enjoy the handjob and blowjob because no way is that thing fitting inside my wife.

I was pounding away at my wife and she was quickly approaching her second orgasm. The only problem was, so was I. I continued my pumping and soon I was filling my wife's pussy with a load of cum. I buried my cock in as far as I could reach and my wife oooh'd. She was gyrating her hips back into me, while taking Dan's cock back into her mouth. She was now sucking his cock while stroking him with her right hand.

I finally backed away, withdrawing my flaccid cock from her. I quickly walked to the bathroom to grab a towel to help clean her up, but also to watch her give Dan a blowjob. When I walked back in, Dan was now laying on the bed and my wife was between his legs. She was working his cock head with her mouth and using both hands to stroke his cock. I know my wife is pretty petite but this was still impressive to see both hands and a mouth on his cock, with room to spare!

My wife was a great sport and was sucking like a champ. She came up for air and asked Dan if he was close to cumming. He said no. He told my wife how great her blowjob felt but that he's never been able to cum from one. It seemed she took that as a challenge and was now sucking with desperation. I sat at the end of the bed near her ass and watched, gently stroking her ass.

My wife removed her right hand from his cock and started to rub her pussy with it. I took notice and offered a hand. I began to finger my wife while she rubbed her own clit, still using her left hand on Dan, plus her mouth. She was now begging him to cum. She took another break for air and said her jaw was starting to hurt. She was still stroking with her left hand. She asked Dan what else she could try.

Dan sat up almost immediately and hopped off the bed. He turned to face her and pulled her towards him.

"I want to fuck those pretty little feet of yours," he said.

As he said it, he grabbed my wife by her ankles and positioned her feet, one on each side of his cock. Dan held her ankles firmly and pushed her feet tightly on each side of his cock. He then began pumping his cock between her arches.

My wife, still wearing those nude stockings, watched in awe. She played with herself again, rubbing at her clit with her right hand. "Fuck my feet, yea that's it, fuck them with that big cock," she told him.

I decided to get a little closer to the action and take over playing with her pussy. I started to finger her again as I took her right nipple into my mouth. My wife moaned approval.

She was now bending her knees and pushing her feet on his cock, helping Dan fuck her feet. He was thrusting such long strokes, that his cock actually made contact with my hand by accident. I instinctively moved my hand away, the next thrust made contact with her clit.

"Oh yes!" My wife exclaimed.

Dan was now thrusting his cock and hitting her clit every time.

I continued licking and sucking on my wife's nipples, alternating between the two of them. Dan's cock looked huge in comparison to her little size 6 feet. Her toes were pushed against his hips and his cock was long enough to touch her clit. He had to be over 9" I thought.

A few more rubs on her clit and my wife was on the edge again of another orgasm. Dan took notice and pumped harder and longer, he was now leaving his hard cock on her clit then moving it side to side. This drove her wild and she raised her hips to rub back against his cock. My wife got a little too worked up and pushed a little too much because Dan's cock head ended up going in her pussy.

She orgasmed immediately. Dan waited for her to relax a bit. His cock was still between her arches and now inside her pussy slightly. After she relaxed, Dan slowly worked more of his cock inside her. She groaned with every inch. I was amazed and how stretched those lips looked wrapped around his cock and he wasn't even halfway in yet.

I moved up from her breasts and started to kiss her deeply. She took my tongue in her mouth and sucked it like it was a cock. She continued panting and moaning into my mouth. My wife whispered to me how huge he was and how good he felt inside her. I looked down and now Dan was halfway in. He pulled back, then went halfway again. I used my right hand and toyed her clit as Dan was feeding her pussy his cock.

A few more thrusts back and forth and Dan was now almost all the way inside her. I continued rubbing her clit. Dan, still holding her ankles, now lifted her legs up over his shoulders. He gave her all of his cock. I've never heard my wife make those sounds before but apparently they were good sounds because she was grabbing handfuls of my hair and pulling.

"Fuck me Dan. Oh shit, fuck me. I can't believe that whole cock is inside me. It feels so fucking good!"

Dan then leaned forward and had a few licks of her nipples himself. He then straightened up, pulling her right stocking off her leg. He put all 5 of her toes into his mouth at once and started to pound her pussy as hard as he could.

My wife was having orgasm number four. Dan was not far behind, announcing to my wife he was ready to cum.

"Wherever you want. Cum wherever you want," she said.

"Aaahh fuck, I'm going to fill your pussy!" Dan shouted, after removing her toes from his mouth. A few more deep thrusts and he buried his cock deep inside.

"Holy shit I can feel that!"

"Uugghhhhh!!"

"Wow, that felt like a lot of cum!"

"Ugh, wow, that felt amazing," Dan said.

My wife and Dan used the towel to clean themselves up and catch all the cum oozing from her pussy. I fetched the waters from earlier and they happily drank. When I checked my phone it was 1:00am.

We ended up not going to bed that night. Dan and I took turns fucking my wife. She fucked me, she fucked Dan, she fucked me AND Dan together. We tried our first DP that night with me having her ass while she rode on top of Dan. I think I counted 8 orgasms for my wife. I came 4 times which was a new personal record. I'm pretty sure Dan came 3 times. My wife had cum in her pussy, her mouth, her ass and all over her feet by the morning.

We decided to take Dan back to his car around 10:00 am after some breakfast. My wife wanted one more try at getting Dan to cum from a blowjob before we left. I think she cheated slightly. She ended up using her feet and mouth on Dan at the same time and got him to cum one more time. That load ended mostly in her mouth, with some oozing from his cock onto her toes and arches.


12