All Comments on 'Wife Gone'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what

total sillyness i liked your stories at one time but this is just foolishness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just my personal opinion

but there's never a bad time for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
glad you back

bad stories on this site lately about loving wives.give us more.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Excellent

First off, what mother abandons her seven year old daughter? Only a low-life cheating skank whore cunt wife does. Revenge is important but in this case a life well lived with a true loving wife makes up for any retribution. Great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yumpin' Yiminy, Frogman!

I think I know why she left: She wanted to be with someone who could speak or write English like an adult. I'd be a total illiterate in Norwegian, I admit, but I don't pretend to be a writer in that language. At the very least, you should get an interpreter to work alongside your editor if you plan to continue this avocation. This is harsh, but true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice story Winterfrog

Nice story, good to see you back.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Occasionally Awkward English MORE then Counterbalanced by Deft & Clever Storytelling Technique !

By now I've read so many Winterfrog Stories, I have no problems understanding when foreign phrasing veers from the merican' way. In fact I relish the differences and the micro-challenges when a minute gap in understanding show up.

People who slag Winterfrog in this regard, simply resent having to think through a story in the smallest regard & should be ignored. In terms of simply telling a sound, credible story with novel aura of mystery & crime solving, the Frog broke new ground .

Various concerns or areas of potential criticism would crop up in my mind & within but a few paragraphs the plot would develop the needed explanation. I have a few nitpicks as a reader though, nothing big. The wife- stealing dentist was mentally unbalanced.

As a reader it would have been very satisfying to put in a confrontation with narrator but initiated ( & lost ) by the lunatic. Anita the runaway was a bit of cipher. She left with literally no warning. In all the years, the narrator lived with her, there should have been some clue she could do that.

So many other things were first rate like the policewoman rapport flowing to romance, that I have no choice but to thank the author and rate this at a fulsome five stars.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
on my god this was so bad

I have no idea what happened... and neither does anyone else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: Lord Slamdog

You're full of crap.Anybody that posts a story in English, should at least have an editor go over it and straighten it out. Speaking and writing three languages myself, I'm well aware the difficulty one has in translating thoughts from one language to another. That is why one should get an editor to make a story at least somewhat readable. To do otherwise is just plain laziness on the part of the writer. There is no excuse for sloppy writing. This writer has been told this numerous times by the reader, but chooses to ignore advice. 1*

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

welcome back frog! love your english - makes your stories quaint and unique. gave you a 5 - loved it. while some with only a 3rd grade education might have had a problem i found it an easy and enjoyable read. you will probably notice that those who complain the most never post a story. and a few seem to have forgotten to take their meds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree with lord slam dog

Winterfrogs story lines are basically the type I get on here to read. His early stories were a chore to read because of the language problem but he has improved big time. He still has an occasional English glich but I hardly notice due to becoming involved in the story line. Keep up the good work winterfrog.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Nordic

I like the matter of fact Nordic approach to a cheating wife. No crying. No revenge. Just be glad she is gone and move right on to the next in line. In most of the stories the men suffer from some sort of obsessive disorder that makes it so painful to let a cheating whore go. In most of these same stories the women are extremely stupid, or crazy or sociopaths or a combination of all three. If this is the case, why get so upset about it? I have always believed that if someone didn't care for me, then it is foolish for me to care for them. Quit them and move on.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Fairly smooth read

The peculiarities are not damaging to the communication. WF has good storylines and develops the details. My only complaint here was that I felt he was preparing us

for a major glitch when he brought the future mother-in-law into the story but in then suddenly ended. I have to admit the ease with which Anita gives up her daughter was startling.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Dickless Tracy has read WinterFrog's stories!

Even Caroline the Cop has read the WFrog's stories! She knew, right off the bat that Hubby would be straightforward, but VERY immediate and direct in his retribution against male affection-alienators! She almost had to hog-tie his ass to keep him out of jail!

The English is MUCH better than his earlier submissions. There ARE some quirky word arrangements, but nothing grossly erroneous. It is much appreciated...Thanks, WinterFrog!

I thought the premise was VERY difficult to swallow, both Sweetie's cold cut-off AND El Dentista hooking up with a local 'Wife and Mother' and talking her into abandonment and moving to Africa!

3.6 = 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not one of your best

and i have read them all. but it is nice to see you back and writing.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
That was a quirky

but quite enjoyable story. The standard of English may not have been perfect - but it was actually better than several other contributors to the site who would claim it as their first language! Intriguing and a bit different from the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad to see you writing again

The story was not one of your best. The good husband wins and does not do in The dentist.lets the wife go and moves on. The story was no really believable ,and all your writings the man is the righteous one. So why don't you write a few about the cheating husband, since us men are more likely to cheat

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

A good storyline and a well written story that is smooth reading and very fast moving.

Thanks for the read

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Unique Style

Sort of like reading a story written by Mr. Spock from Star Trek. He knows what feelings are intellectually, but he is incapable of experiencing them himself. It's kind of fun reading the thoughts of Mr. Spock finding out his wife cheated on him. Your English is getting better; still some awkward phraseology. Keep trying.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Good!

iPad typing is slow. here is a story about a mature man. Yes he d like to respond with violance, but he had responsibilities. We did miss the winter frog bizerker stuff and the clever plot twists. However this story I thing is the more realistic one you ve written. women do abandon families too. The only suspension of belief was Caroline s marriage offer/firstfuck I'm ok with that, but babymaking is too much too soon.

Good read from one of the best authors.

Chilley

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
Great to have WF back. I liked this story.

To all you who think a woman won't abandon her kids, think again. My first wife took off and left me with two elementary school age daughters to raise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wtf

this fucken sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: cantbuymy

I think this reader must have had only a third grade education, that he claims others have, to give this story a 5. This is an insult to the good writers who probably spend hours writing an interesting story to hold the readers attention and rarely get five stars for their efforts. This not only was a poorly written story, but the plot and outcome was so obvious half way through the story. Simple, overdone plot, guy looses wife and gains new one immediately with very little effort. Some of you guys have a serious problem determining literary value. You act like this is a masterpiece. Give me a fucking break. As others have pointed out, this author should at least get himself an editor to help improve his stories. Is that too much to ask for?

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 11 years ago
You're Back

I am glad that you are back publishing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wife stealing?

Why is he dentist called a wife stealer? SHE walked away from her marriage. Nobody can steal a spouse who wants to stay in their marriage.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

well anon0206 - at least i put my name on comments and post stories. You are just a coward with a big dick. unfortunately for you that big dick belongs to the guy behind you and is in your ass.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago

Not sure why but just didn't seem to be as good as your normal efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad you are back, Froggy

Your stories are always refreshing to read because you don't use the usual idiotic American idioms and even though there isn't much dialogue, the story is told simply and in a straight forward manner. I can understand the cool, rational Scandahoovian mind of the husband, cut her loose and to hell with her, but I don't think the average seven year old is going to forget Mommy so easily, so only four stars from me. Always a pleasure to read you work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Immature or senile?

This was dreadful.

TheThinker45TheThinker45about 11 years ago
WELL, WELL, WELL......

I see there are a Lot of critics that are blasting winterfrog's shit straight to the moon, yes I may have a little problem understanding some of the wording but one thing I can say, when you get to it the heros' here don't bull shit and wast time sitting around and crying and wining about the cheating bitches they get rid of their asses and don't look back. I agree with SUGNA. Why wast time with revenge and mooping around, when a person don't want anything to do with you let they're ass go. get your shit together because one thing for sure that's not going make them come back, you drink and think all you want but they're ass is have a good time fucking around and your wasting time plotting and scheming and shit, fuck em move on.

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
Story blowed.

Damn sure not worth a five. I didn't like it. I would've liked to get an update about the ex-wife, I would've liked for the ex-wife to come back & try to wiggle herself back into his life as well her daughters life. The story was very boring. It didn't sound like the ex-wife was punished for her treachery, it sounded more like she got to go to Africa with her so call true love, where she ends up finding the perfect Mandingo dick , ended up knocked up & living happily ever after.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I found it to be well written. An interesting storyline that left me engaged up until the very end. I found myself wanting to know what happened to this woman. Why did she leave? In the end, there truly is no closure. The wife returns to offer an explanation, but so little is written from her perspective that it is as if she never actually returned. I figure you wrote her intentionally as emotionless and disengaged, to show how horrible she was. The problem is I never really felt a connection with her character and ultimately ended the story by saying . . . so what? This would have been more powerful if she offered a more heartfelt explanation. After all, you began the story trying to say that they had a wonderful marriage. If that is to be accepted as true, which I think a reader should accept what an author says at face value, then you need to explain what changed that. What went wrong? We don't get that here, so only four stars. But otherwise, well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: cantbuymy

I expected that kind of retaliation from an immature person. I guess I hit the nail right on the head. To attack one for being anonymous, instead of acknowledging an opposing opinion, is childish. I told my opinion, but you attacked others by calling them names. I've taken the liberty to read some of your so called stories, and as I expected none were good enough to earn a five rating. So again, I repeat, you scorn the good writers of this site by giving scores that aren't earned, but then coming from you that is not a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

5 stars

oldwayneoldwayneabout 11 years ago
Now that Winterfrog has an editor, it is little wonder Harry gets lost in the improved English.

I totally agree with digdaddyrich, in his evaluation of the story. I thought it was entertaining and well worth the Five I gave it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5* Would have given it 6 but 5 is the max score!

Nice story, romantic and realistic, too. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1* would have given it a 0*

but 1* is as low as I can go. Terrible jungle of words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome Back

I had no problem with the language. It was a good storyline too. My problem is the lack of emotion from the husband - the wife - the child - the in laws virtually everyone with respect to the wife;s diappearence and later her betrayal. The only quasi display of emotion is between the husband and the cop which was rushed and unexplained.

BrettarnBrettarnabout 11 years ago
Needs Development

As usual a nicely written piece of work, but with no real development of the plot or characters. Needed more intrigue, emotion, 'action'. Keep going WinterFrog you get some nice ideas and plotlines, don't be afraid to expand the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just glad to have another story...

Simple it may be Frog...but a lot of us just look forward to getting stories from you. I must like them as I check your site every month or so for a new one! It's kind of fun checking to see if you are going try to prevent the wife from cheating...no matter how hard she tries to cuck her husband. No matter how many times she lies and denies her cheating ways, or angrily accuses her loving hubby of seeing Ghosts. I think I will go back and reread them! After all, in the end, however the story goes, the patient and loving husband just needs to fill out the divorce papers and find a new and better replacement woman! The formula works for me...Much as StangStar's does. Both write about stupid wives that do stupid things to good men...things that destroy their marriages. Isn't that what we love to read about?

Keep writing Frogman...we love ya

Old Marine Vet Ron Wood

Mr WolfMr Wolfabout 11 years ago
A Welcome Return

Please don't stay away so long next time, a good story as we have come to expect from you.

Best wishes

Mr Wolf

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Good to see you writing again. Thanks for sharing.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
great story nice ending

Poor Anita maybe being attacked by Lions would be a fitting conclusion.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
GIVEN ENOUGH MOTIVE AND INCENTIVE

even the police can do a good job. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Geez I like your stories

And I understand English isn't your first language. But how about getting some good editor to help you? I have to re-read so much of your story to make sense sometimes.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Another nice story

Generally speaking you are writing enjoyable and believable stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
French

You may as well written it in French it was the worst written and least understood story I have tried to read here 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5 for your effort and becasue dear annony

you know the asshole who lost his wife to a better man, didn't like it

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Resilient

The best thing about Winterfrog's character's is their resilience. There are no crybabies, their are no mental cases. The main characters simply move on with their lives the way healthy people should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

I think the cold fucKs up these peoples brain. Frozen brains

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

In my opinion, winterfrog is the author on this site. And like one of commenters here had the same opinion as I, there are no crybabies in his stories, well I'm sure we all can piss ourselves laughing at the crybaby cheating characters and yell GOOD FUCKING JOB while we're laugh at them

Top marks 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nothing new here.....

not sure why I read this story, guess I was intrigued by the missing wife story line. I read a story by this author a long time ago and found his style to be so devoid of feeling, emotion or humor that I never read another one. It's like he writes from an totally ice cold perspective. You can be sure it will be a long time, if ever, that I read anything from this android again.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
to annon

i'm betting the author writes and speaks english better than you do! i'm also betting you can't write or speak scandanavian.

5* story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring

Booooooring

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A late discovery for me

If you want to read something filled with raunchy sex find another author. Instead take your time and read some of his earlier stories so you can appreciate his development and get a feel of how he sees love, sex and marriage in his Scandinavian country, my guess is Sweden, and how the divorce laws are simpler and in many ways better then in the USA.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Really?

This is just another non-caring wife who leaves everything and husband just happens to be around a "dream woman". Way overdone already.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

I enjoyed the show! To answer a fellow commenter!....Forget about dating sites.....Supermarkets are one of the best places to find your next Wife or Husband!

I reckon this here story is Good but not Great!.....I would of liked to hear more of the Slide of Anita and as for the Dentist--Well He Can F###k Up and Off... "The Asshole" Anyway That's My Comment ★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Stuff

This is a really good story. Interesting how the wife just walked away from a husband, a daughter, and a life with little more than a few clothes and a passport. I do have to say, though, that the romance and marriage of the abandoned husband and the police detective seemed to happen very fast. Oh well, all’s well that ends well, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad

Not and story,though a bit predictable,good guy wins in the end.Would have liked to know more about how Anita ended up,preferably dumped.

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Wife's story

I think you should have a few more paragraphs about where the wife ended up. Hopefully miserable after being dumped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why share the money from the house sale with Anita?.She walked out on them and would have gone to Africa without them knowing if they hadn't bothered to trace her,so she wouldn't have been expecting anything.Plus she really needed to pay for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The story was good

But very lacking in major detail (the whore wife for example) and overboard on minor detail (the search for the whore). And surely, you could come up with some revenge even if it was verification and publication of her black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfair

BBC always ‘measures’ up the winner in these sordid affairs. No revenge ever dealt. No retribution. No justice in dealing with my Black Mamba Brothers. Why is that?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Frog

Frog is always too easy on the cheating wife and lover. He has fallen into the LW trope of putting the ex with a black to show how far she has fallen. He used to be readable.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
One of your best stories! 5*****

Not every cheating wife gets burned. Sometimes, escape and a better life is the best you can hope for.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
Yeah and not every husband is a pussy

fuck her move on but you should've busted their asses. Leave the "manly" way to Just Words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't consider a man a pussy for avoiding retaliation

Most men would agree with me too.

I feel like there's this brainwashing culture that teaches us that 'men are stupid, and can only react with violence.'

Mostly smug uppity people think that about lower class people, and I'm pretty tired of it. If I had to pick a biological sex that would over-react with violence, it'd be women. And I wasn't taught that. I observed it throughout my entire life. Women are told from cradle to grave how much more composed they are, and they learn that it's okay to hit men. It's steeply engraved in them. And men have higher testosterone, which means men are trained to be aware of their urges and suppress or re-direct them, while women are taught that they don't have a violent bone in their body.

But I'll agree that men have higher testosterone, and would readily brain in someone that threatens their family. And fucking another man's wife/ mother of his children is a threat to his family. But we're a first world culture with laws to protect people, even shitty people that tear apart families because sexual urges.

I have no idea if his ex wife feels regret about her decisions. But I know she's not dumb. Even she realizes she burned literally all her bridges to carry on this affair. Family, friends, and her ex will never take her back. Something about a parent abandoning a child sours even family ties.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
In This instance

Retaliation in this case would not be right Anita chose to leave of her own free will.

Admittedly she could have done it better but this very situation happened to me 20 years ago and I had three kids to look after. I wanted to kick the guys ass and skin him alive but would only put my kids at risk.

I got to know some of his friends and told them in confidence I was going to get him and skin him alive after castrating him. he dumped my wife who was pregnant by him and sold his house and moved somewhere away he was such a coward.

Never saw her again either but heard she had turned into a right slut.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
You could at least have had them

kidnapped, raped, and dismembered in Africa, geez!

lee5456lee5456about 3 years ago
even though some of my colleges suspected you were involved in her disappearance."?

which colleges? USC? UCLA?

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

didnt see any love or love loss in the MC or his wife. makes me wonder if they were just married bc of the daughter. should have fleshed out the romance of caroline and the MC more and put this in the romance cat. his first marriage wasnt a real marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did you bother ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what is there to like about this story?? 1*

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

It is OK story, indeed. Like WF stories in general, they are mostly good, good stories, indeed. Yes, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so it was just a run of the mill story about a woman? yeah I can buy that. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think your stories, certainly your written English, is improving. This one, I really would have liked to know what the other camera showed. The one that was not viewing the BMW. MC suddenly knows his wife has a lover ... how?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked this tale a lot. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think your use of written English is fine but the story itself is boring. It looks like this was one of the last stories you posted here, (February 2013). I’m glad you stopped writing.

Remember, this is Literotica; so, where’s the eroticism? There are better stories on the Hallmark Channel.

WillupbossWillupbossover 1 year ago

I’ve read and enjoyed all of your stories. Thank you for taking the effort to write in a “second” language. I appreciate how difficult that must be. This is my favorite story of all. Wish we knew what ultimately happened to his wife in Africa but if he is happy then why should we care?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't but this guy sounds and acts like a submissive push over. First his wife leaves him, then his soon to be new wife is telling him w hub at to do, like don't do or think revenge. Then is lets him Impregnate her to get him marry her, I believe she might be a controlling or Dom type person as a cop maybe even in to FLR ? Boy the Worst part of the whole story was wife stealing Dentist got away free with Retribution On him, Which makes a wimp..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 Stars as I wish My Ex had done that . Instead she left Me for her " Soulmate " who knocked her up twice then left her . Then she wanted Me to take her back and raise her kids . I said I could not do that as they were her and her soulmate's kids .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Different ending, His wife goes to Africa with her dentist/lover. while over there, she gets knocked up by ? and 9 months later gives birth to a black baby girl. With the lover, dentist she discovers it wasn't his wife that was cheating, it was him. And while in Africa, He dumped Anita She finally comes home to discover her husband had been arrested for her murder and incarcerated in prison until the day of his execution arrives.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter3 months ago

Simplistic and juvenile. The start hinted that it might be interesting, but all too soon it fell into the predictable quick new romance and, ta da! All is resolved and happily ever after… “Oh! I have an idea, let’s get pregnant and have a child and of course our existing virtually twin daughters (Wasn’t that fortunate) get along famously!” Cue up the violins. Sorry, it just doesn’t work that way, and he’s not likely to fall in lo with he first woman he sees after being dither by his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Seem to have the makings of a good story, but it had very poor flow and just seem to be fractured and stiff. No real reason for most of the characters statements, no real insight into the characters. Too simplistic, not very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous