Wife Got Carried Away at Party Pt. 01

Story Info
How and why she lost control.
5.4k words
25.1k
32
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How and why she lost Control

It is difficult for people to understand how it is that I live today, and this story is a true account of how we both got here. Knowing the people as well as the situations, helps explain it all. So, I will start by telling you who we are, and how this all came to be.

Let's start with me, although I don't figure my personality to be that important to the story. My name is Dave, but everyone calls me Duke. I am 53 years old, 6 feet tall, 195 pounds, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that really grows thin on the top of my head. I sport 6 1/2 inches, know how to use it, and have been a sexual Dominant since I have been 14 years old.

Now it is important that I explain the last detail about myself and that is because a Dominant is NOT the same thing as a Dom. A Dom is the child you find on the internet that couldn't get a woman in his bed without a Whip and a Rope. A Dominant comes from the teachings of the 60's and 70's who loves and takes care of his women, nurturing them, supporting them financially and emotionally...something these wannabe players have no clue how to do.

In my position and my lifestyle, I am bound by my teachings and beliefs to help a woman grow into whatever she wants to be: A Lawyer, Doctor, or anything else she wishes to be. Her reciprocate responsibility is for her to devote herself and her body to me. She lives cost free, she has a nice car, and she has friends.

Moving on to the most important person in this story is Katherine/Kathy/Kat. To me, she is absolutely perfect in every way, Perfect 32-C tits, a hard body and stomach, a set of legs you would die to lay in between or just to watch walk across a room, perfectly shaved below with those tuck in and tight pussy lips. She is 32, 5 feet and 6 inches tall, Gorgeous blonde hair, Big blue eyes, and my preference...a perfectly formed tight ass.

I am not a man to share his women, I don't like others playing with my toys. I do however, love flashing her body and having her show what I want others to see. (It drives me wild, and it makes for a great night of sex between us) I also enjoy having sex in public places as long as the police don't show up. (Been there, done that, and didn't enjoy it)

Kathy will do pretty much anything I ask, but she knows that our agreement would not tolerate her going out and doing any of this in her own without me. That is where this problem started, and I had no control over the situation to put a stop to it. When we are out together, I can step in if things start to get out of hand, but as a Dominant...I can't dictate that she never be out without me. She must grow as a person and woman to become the best person she can be, and that is my responsibility to make sure that happens.

She was going out with a girlfriend to a party, and being so submissive, I am sure she never saw the dangers of her decision to go. For all the great sex and public fun we have had, she never moved on from the naive girl to a knowledgeable woman and I was unable to show her that. So, she made plans to go to a party with her friend Stacy.

Stacy was a beautiful woman with perfect features and that's probably why she had no problem hooking up with strange Men. She had a Dominant man, but he didn't mind her going out and whoring unlike me. I am a selfish Dominant and I don't like one of my women going out and whoring the night away. It's not that I prevent her from flashing and teasing different men, it's just that I am there to make sure nothing bad happens to her. Kathy knows this and has always respected my feelings in this area, although I am sure Stacy set out to have this night end the way it did.

I had heard rumors about Stacy, and because of that I had a long conversation with her months ago. The rumor mill has her running a traveling orgy, when in reality she runs a party planning agency. You tell her what type of event you have; she handles everything else from food, decorations, tables, chairs, the bar, and even the sound system and DJ.

Now, I'm not the least bit naïve and I'm sure she has special clients that she throws special parties for, so I made sure she knew that Kathy was NOT to be involved or even around if that was the type of party she was going to. I considered that to be enough and I wasn't going to limit Kathy's friend list, so I never deterred her from going out. Kathy knew what our agreement was, and I trusted her to stick to it.

Now, Stacie parties are not for the average company or person, It's more upscale than that. Only the finest things are ordered, wine, top shelf liquors, the best caterers, and so on. She would attend them dressed well in a cocktail dress or gown, and that's how they both dressed for tonight's party.

Kathy wore a sequined maroon cocktail dress, totally open back, thin shoulder straps, low cut in the front and about half thigh length. She looked amazing and with her make up, jewelry, and matching heels, she took my breath away. Stacy wore a long flowing gown with a slit up the side almost to her lower abdomen. It would be impossible to wear panties with it if you didn't want them to be seen, and I didn't see any when she came over.

They were both in Kathy's dressing room engaging in girl talk and giggling as girls will do, and I was downstairs having a drink. When they came down the stairs my jaw dropped open. Two sexier more beautiful women would be difficult to find, and there they both before me in my home. They each gave me a kiss on the cheek, a hug and they were off.

It was only 4:30pm when they left to go help with the last minute set up and making sure everything was the way Stacy had planned it out, and her parties didn't normally start until 6pm for getting seated, having drinks, and some dancing if you preferred, but mostly to mingle and have conversations before the meal was served. I had planned for a quiet night at home watching football and eating poorly, along with having drinks enough to get a little buzzed.

My night was going great, eating, drinking, yelling at the TV, and just enjoying being a man watching a game. After it was over, I stayed up, snacked, watched the news and then a Sean Connery movie, which I fell asleep trying to watch. When I woke it was 2am and I went to check to see if Kathy had come home and went to bed, but she was nowhere to be found.

NOW, I'm not the type of man who dictates when a woman can go out and what time they must return but I was a little worried about Kathy not being home yet. I do have a way to track her location by here phone and by her car, but that is only for emergencies. Kathy being a bit naïve, I had an honest reason to be concerned, but I didn't want to track her and have her think I didn't trust her. I called her phone, I called Stacy's phone and got no answer, and was wondering why I couldn't connect with either one. It occurred they could have been in an accident or something of that nature, but they would both have to be unconscious not to answer.

3am came around and then 4am and still no word from Kathy, I kept on trying to call them both but no answer and that's when I decided to track her and find out where she was. I found that she was at the local Holiday inn and I just figured that was the venue as they had meeting rooms and huge halls for rent. I went over there to find a totally empty event room and my phone tracker showed her to be nearby, but above me. I followed a couple into the elevator and got off on the fourth floor where I followed the tracker down to a room where I heard music and voices were coming from inside. I knocked on the door and a naked man answered, but he opened the door far enough for me to see a naked Kathy on the bed and Stacy next to her being fucked by two others.

I pushed my way past the man, walked in to see Kathy passed out on the bed, covered in cum and what appeared to be urine. I grabbed Stacy and pulled her off the bed with the cock in her ass and the one in her mouth popping out at full attention. I got her up and it was obvious she was totally wasted and could hardly stand on her feet, but I held her there.

"What happened to Kathy?"

"Oh, she couldn't take the four Men that were enjoying her, and she just passed out."

"Why was she in a bed with four Men Stacy?"

"Well, she was being a prude downstairs so one of the guys put something in her drink."

"And you let them all do whatever they wanted to her?"

"Yeah, she can have fun too."

I let her go and back handed her across her face throwing her to the floor. The three Men in the room reacted like they were going to protect her but bowed out once they looked me in the eyes, so they just got dressed and left in a hurry.

"You fuckin' whore Stacy, why would you let someone do that to her?"

"I had ten men to please and I couldn't handle them all by myself, so I suggested they dose her and have her join us."

"And how did she get covered in cum and urine?"

"When she passed out, they were pissed so they jerked off onto her and then pissed on her as they left. They even had me squat over her when they came in me to help cover her."

I wanted to seriously hurt this woman, but Kathy was my main concern and I'm not the type to cause the kind of punishment she deserved. I picked her up by the hair and sent her to run a bath for Kathy while I tended to her. I used Stacy's gown to wipe the fluids off Kathy and threw it in the corner before helping her into the bathroom.

Stacy was laying on the floor next to the tub while I put Kathy in the bath.

"Now, you'd better clean her up and do it well, or I will do something I never do."

She did as I said and got her mostly cleaned up, but she had cum leaking from her pussy and ass, so I made her clean her there also. While Stacy was drying Kathy off, I went around the room and collected their things, clutches and Kathy's dress, leaving Stacy's in the corner of the room. We got Kathy dressed and I threw a hotel robe at Stacy and we all went down to my car where we put Kathy in the back seat lying down and Stacy sitting beside me in the front.

"How could you do this to her? I thought we had an understanding about this type of shit?"

"Well, it wasn't all me."

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

I turned to look at her and her head was swaying and falling forward against her chest and before long she was in a deep sleep. I drove home and got them both into bed and I slept in the spare room. Morning came early and I was up to deal with them and walked up to the bedroom door where the girls spent the night. Then I heard voices and decided to listen next to the partially open door.

"You have to explain this to him."

"You know I can't talk to him about this."

"Well, I'm not taking the fall for all of this. You need to take some of the heat too."

I was starting to get a clearer picture of the nights events but many portions were still unclear and I needed to change that. So I pushed the door all the way open and walked up to the bed where they were sitting.

"So, who wants to go first."

"I should leave you two alone to talk. I can catch a cab."

"Nobody leaves this room until I get all the answers I want, and that includes you Stacy. So, forget about your cab and just get comfortable. You're going to be here a while."

They both looked at each other, heads held low and a look of fear upon their face. This told me they both had some blame in what happened, and I couldn't let them go until they spelled it all out for me. I pulled up the chair from Kathy's make up vanity and sat backwards on it looking at them both.

"Well, who's going to go first? Are you going to talk or are you just going to live in this room until you explain this to me?"

"It was kind of like this."

"Not kind of like, not almost, not anything but then straight truth. Now Stacy start talking."

"I have been throwing these parties for some time now. It started by accident when a group of black men stayed after an event and picked me up to take to their room. All five of them had me in every way they could before letting me go, but they put $10,000 in my bag before they let me go. I never thought I could earn that kind of money in 3 to 4 hours. It was easier the next time and soon I found myself getting high so I could do better than just laying there, and I got to name my price."

"How much did they pay you for last night?"

"$15,000."

I took her clutch and opened it and there the money was. I took it from her purse and laid it on the make-up vanity.

"I'll discuss with your husband what happens to that money later, but for now continue."

"Well, the word got around and I started getting more and more customers requesting these type of parties. It got so bad my pussy and ass couldn't recover from party to party, so I hired some women to help me. This way I didn't have to fuck as many men each party and that allowed me to recover."

"And what happened to those women?"

"Some couldn't take it, some had moral conflicts and quit, and some were found out by their husbands and forced to stop."

"Tell me if I got this straight. Your job as a whore found you with more cocks than you could fuck so, you let them drug my Kathy and you put her to use as a whore also?

"It's not totally like that, Duke."

"Stacy, you should know how fuckin' angry I am with you. It wouldn't be very smart of you to lie to me right now."

That's when Kathy spoke up, and to my surprise changed my view on what had happened the night before.

"Stacy, why don't you go into the bathroom and give me a few moments alone with Duke?"

Stacy got up and went into the bath, and I heard the shower go on so I figured we had 15 to 20 minutes alone.

"Duke, I must come clean with my part in all of this. Yes, I share some of the blame and Punishment for last night but let me fully explain it to you before you speak. Just sit here quietly and let me finish what I have to tell you."

I sat down in the bed, and she knelt on the floor in front of me, her eyes staring at the carpet, sitting on her heels and hands folded in her lap.

"You look at me if you want to tell me something. We don't hide from each other Kathy."

"OK Duke. Stacy had told me how much money she was making, and how busy she was, and invited me to give it a try. I'm not sure why I originally agreed, maybe it was the thrill of making that much money, maybe it was the power it gave me over those men. But I agreed to give it a try for last night. At first it wasn't so bad, sucking a few guys and I even let two of them eventually fuck me, but that's when I tried to back out. I thought about you and I, and what I was doing, and all I wanted to do is come home, confess what I had done and beg for your forgiveness."

"So, what happened when you told them you wanted to stop?"

"One guy put a robe around me, sat down with me on the couch, and got me a drink. He sat there and talked to me to calm me down, and I didn't know the drink was drugged, and it's only moments and flashes of memories after that."

"Can you remember anything after the drink?"

"I remember being carried to the bed, I remember a bunch of guys doing anything they wanted to me, I remember Stacy kneeling over me and dripping the cum from her pussy and ass on to me, and I remember them all laughing. That's about it."

"I don't know what to say right now Kathy. I'm going downstairs for a bit. Neither of you get dressed or leave this room until I have thought this through. I don't care if it takes all damn day, you two remain here."

I picked up the money and I left the room to go downstairs to try and figure out what to do. I eventually decided to call John, Stacy's husband, and tell him to come over right away so we could talk and maybe figure this out together, and it wasn't long until he arrived. We sat and had a few drinks as I explained everything I knew of what had occurred, and I could see how angry he was getting. Don't get me wrong, I was pissed beyond words also, but I knew John to be a person who at times turns to violence and I wanted to cool him off a bit before bringing him to Stacy.

After an hour or two, he was settled down enough and we decided to go up to the room where the girls were. I suggested he go into the spare bedroom and I would bring Stacy to him, and he agreed that was probably best, so that's what we did. I returned to the room and brought Stacy to the spare bedroom.

I could see the abject fear on her face when she saw John standing there, but I was confident he had calmed enough not to hurt her. I listened at the door for a minute to make sure, then I returned to Kathy.

I walked in and she was on her knees where she had been previously, with tears in her eyes and her body trembling in fear.

"I'm not going to hit you dear; you should know that is not my style or personality. But forgoing physical punishment, I'm not sure what to do. I know I don't want to touch you or have you touch me until I can figure this out, but I'm not throwing you out of the house either. For now, I want you to sleep in the spare room and I don't want you going anywhere on your own. Just for you to stay here until I wrap my head around what you did and what they did to you. Can you live with that for now?"

"Yes, Duke I can. But I want you to know that if you feel you should punish me, that I understand and won't resist you in any way."

"I appreciate you saying that, but that's not my normal way of dealing with things. For now, just Do as I ask and let me work through this in my head."

"You take as much time as you need. I'll be here waiting for you to tell me what you decide."

Just then I heard a knock on the door, and I saw it was John when I opened the door. Kathy Immediately tried to cover her naked body with her hands until I yelled at here.

"Now you want to cover your naked body. You were just a piece of naked fuck meat last night for who knows how many men but now you're embarrassed about being naked?"

"You're right Duke. I have no right to act like I have any pride left right now. I will wait for you to tell me how you want me, and until then I'll stay as I am."

"Duke, can you come over and join Stacy and I in the other room for a few minutes?"

"Yes, of course John. Kathy, I'll be back in a few minutes. You just think about how much trust you destroyed and if it's possible to rebuild that trust."

I walked with John and we went into the spare room where Stacy was sitting on the bed crying into her hands.

"What's up John?"

"I don't know how you plan to handle this with Kathy, and it's really not any of my business. But I've come to a decision as far as Stacy is concerned, and I thought you might like to hear it, maybe as deterrent for Kathy."

"Ok, what do you have planned?"

"Stacy decided to make a prostitute out of herself, and she did it for money. She also involved Kathy in her little whore operation and apparently some other women we don't know about. So this is what I have planned and I was thinking that maybe you would want Kathy to see how low she had let herself fall. She says she wants to remain with me and make it up to me, but I'm not ready to have her around yet. Also, if she thinks it's so much fun being a whore, I going to make her one for a weekend. She will be bound in a motel room servicing any callers for $20 per man. She won't get to refuse anyone that pays, and she'll do this from a Friday night until Sunday afternoon. If she Still wants to whore around after that, then that is her choice and we will go our separate ways."

"Well, the fact that she's crying tells me she's not happy with this plan."

"I don't care if she's happy, she didn't care if I would be happy with her being a prostitute. No, IF she wants to come back to me, and be with me, then she will endure this lesson."

"In the end, that's between you two and doesn't involve me or Kathy."

12