Wife Got Carried Away at Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking if maybe Kathy saw Stacy at her worst, it might be a good lesson for her also, but that is your decision. I just wanted to make the offer."

"Oh, Now I see. I'll think about it. But for now, I'm going to ask her to stay away from Stacy for a while."

"I don't blame you for that, but let's keep in touch."

"Absolutely, now I must figure out what comes next for us. We'll talk later."

I left and went downstairs to sit and have a drink while I thought things through. I truly love Kathy, and would give up anything to not have had this happen, and not have to deal with it. But wishing doesn't make it happen, so there I sat alone and confused. I eventually decided to sit and have a long talk with Kathy so, I went upstairs and asked her to come down to the living room. She came down about a minute behind me, wearing nothing, not even slippers, absolutely nothing, which I didn't expect but when I thought about it, she was doing what I asked when I was steaming angry. She sat on her heels on the floor facing me but I told her to come sit on the couch.

"I don't know how to proceed right now."

"That is understandable, at the very least you should be pissed off."

"Oh, I am...you can believe that. But at the same time, I don't want to do or say something that will do even more damage than you've already done."

"I am willing and offering myself up for any punishment you might feel is needed. I broke my promises to you and there is no excuse for it. I Just hope you can find forgiveness someday, and if punishing me is the road to get there...then I'm all in and I deserve it."

"I don't want to hurt you, but I can't bring myself to just forget about this either. Something has to happen, and I don't know what that something is."

"If I can be so bold, I've been thinking of some punishments that are more than called for."

"Let me hear what you came up with."

"First, I am not wearing any clothing until you tell me to. It doesn't matter what the situation is. Secondly, because I acted like a whore, I am now your whore to do whatever you wish to do with me. Thirdly, After you trust me enough again to go out without you, you will activate the tracker on my phone and it will stay activated. You will always know where I am, but that's down the road. Also, you call me anytime you want to check on me and what I'm doing."

"Add that you are NOT to associate with Stacy at all, not even phone conversations."

"That is more than reasonable. We'll add to this list as things come to you."

"What if I don't tell you to get dressed when others are here?"

"I'll have to live with the embarrassment of being naked and them knowing why. I'm willing to do everything and anything to make this up to you, all you need to do is tell me."

"Like I told you, I need some time to figure this out. But for now, I don't want you leaving this house until I do. You can go places with me but that's it, and I don't want you asking."

"I understand. You just tell me what you want, and I'll do it for you."

I needed to get away for at least an hour or two until I started working things out in my head, so I told her to go to the bedroom and stay there until I returned, and I also told her to call no one. I got in my car and left.

I couldn't believe what had taken place, and why did Kathy would do this kept me guessing, so I called a friend of mine, who also is Dominant, to meet for a drink but he suggested I come to his house so that's where I went. I told him everything that had taken place and asked for his advise in this situation but not to my surprise he suggested physical punishment rather than rational measures. I am NOT that type of Dominant and yet I wondered if that wasn't the direction to proceed. Now I had even more to think about and didn't have any clearer idea of what to do next. I left his place, stopped at a local watering hole, and had a few strong drinks.

I made it back home some hours after I left and Kathy was right where I had asked her to be, so I called her downstairs and waited for her in the living room.

"I'd like you to sit down and listen to what I have to tell you without interruption unless I ask you a question."

"Yes Duke, I can do that for you."

"I'll start by saying I have gotten input from numerous people on how to handle this and none of them agreed on anything except that I must do something. But first I want you to tell me what you think I should do and what you think you deserve."

"As for what I want, I would like you to let me make this up to you and eventually forgive me for what I did. But what I deserve is so much worse than that."

"Should I treat you like a whore to teach you a lesson, should I exact some physical punishment upon you, or should I handle this like John is doing with Stacy?"

"What is John going to do?"

"He's going to put her in a cheap motel for a weekend and force her to service as many strangers as she can that pay their $20."

"I can't speak for them except to say that if your decision is on degrees of severity then Stacy deserves much more than I."

"How do you come to that conclusion?"

"Well, I did it once, I only intended to perform oral sex, and once Stacy convinced me to try full on sex, I wanted to quit the same night."

"That is true, but there's another side to that assessment. Does it really matter how long you've been a whore, once you give up sex for money, the sin is done."

"Well, I guess not since you put it that way."

"My friend thinks you should be physically punished, basically corporal punishment."

"I can't say I like that idea, but I will submit to whatever you decide. Do you have any idea of which way you're leaning towards?"

"No, not yet. I was thinking maybe of something that is a mixture of both those ideas and one of my own."

"Can you give me an idea of what that would look like and what would be expected of me?"

"I can give you some broad strokes of what I'm thinking."

"Please tell me?"

"Well, you know I am a very selfish man and I don't want you being with any other man anytime for any reason, so it won't be like Stacy's punishment in that way. I am not a man that involves himself in hitting a woman for any reason no matter what, but I must do something. I want to make sure it is something you will never be able to forget, but not through physical pain and not defiling your body any more than you already have."

"That sounds like a tight line to walk."

"Yes, it's not easy to navigate my way through this when my own feelings limit my options."

"Then I will just have to wait until you finish thinking it through, but in the interim, I will remain as I am and do anything you ask."

"I will have something worked out soon because I don't think waiting and doing nothing will be very productive."

We spent the rest of the day in two different parts of the house, although it was evident that she would have preferred being together, but I was still thinking and needed to do that on my own. I knew I would eventually calm down some but that didn't appear to be something that would happen sooner than later, so I spent my time alone as to not say or do something that would make it impossible to work through what she had done. I had come to one decision and that was to let her have the bedroom and I would sleep in the guest room for the night.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hot Slutty Night A story about a hot summer night my drunk wife.in Loving Wives
Wife's Porn Video Normal conservative wife turned into a slut.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories