Wife Got Carried Away at Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Trying to deal with the aftermath.
7.4k words
5.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife Got Carried Away at Party

Part Two

Trying to Deal with the Aftermath

I spent the night drinking and thinking, trying to figure all of this out and how to proceed. Around 2AM I started to formulate a plan, with the help of my whiskey and my proclivities. Every man, and I suppose women, want a partner that will do whatever they ask especially in sexual situations and public foreplay. Well, my own perversions brought me to this plan, and it excited me as well as being some sort of punishment to Kathy.

Kathy had always been a shy person in public and not prone to going any further than a brief flash or sexual enticement when we were not in private. Now she had stripped totally nude and had sex with and in front of strangers, although it was in a room. The darker side of my psyche took over my thoughts and I started dreaming about us engaging in public sexual play. Was this the answer I was looking for or is it just the "perversions of man" controlling my thoughts? But now that the thoughts were there, they took up residence in my mind and I couldn't shake them off.

I got up early and started the day, got the paper, and sat down in the living room waiting for Kathy to get up as I was ready to tell her what I had come up with. It wasn't long until she came down totally naked and I couldn't not appreciate the sight of her fantastic body and her normal seductive way she moved. She got a cup and came over and sat beside me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, Hun. How did you sleep?"

"It was a restless night for me. How about you?"

"Pretty much the same. Did you make any decisions as to how you want to go forward?"

"Yes and no. I know how I want to proceed, but I'm not going to dictate that you do anything."

"What does that mean babe?"

"It means I will lay out a plan and you will have to agree to abide by it completely to show me you're really serious and are willing to do what it takes to get through this."

"That sounds cryptic, can you explain it some for me?"

"Well, it goes like this. I want something that you will remember forever and yet I don't want to discipline you like I have been advised. Besides pain can be forgotten but embarrassment and ridicule seem to be remembered forever. So that's what I'm going to ask of you."

"Do you think being embarrassed in front of and ridiculed by a few people is a lifelong lesson?"

"No, but I think being embarrassed in front of every person you know, and ridiculed by them and Strangers is."

"Everybody I know? Strangers? What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm not going to do anything. If you want us to continue forward...you're going to offer to do it."

"What on Earth are you planning?"

"We'll start with how you are right now. You will NOT wear any clothes except for heels and jewelry unless I request that you do so."

"Well, I can do that."

"I'm not just talking about in this house where there is no chance of people seeing you."

"You want me to be naked outside the house?"

"I will ask you to be naked in numerous different places, and it's up to you whether you do it or not."

"And if I say NO?"

"Then I have my answer and I proceed accordingly."

"Answer to what?"

"Your answer to the question: What you are willing to do to show me your commitment and how far you will go to make this up to me. If your answer is NO, then I know where you stand."

"So I would be asked to flash my body in public?"

"There will be times you'll be asked to disrobe in public, and possibly more. It will be particularly embarrassing to you, and you will hear the ridicule of your friends."

"And that will be something that sticks with me in my mind?"

"Every time you're in an embarrassing situation, every time you hear the girls talking about you, you will remember why you agreed to do this. You will be constantly reminded of what you did to get to that point."

"But you know I would be mortified to have strangers see me naked."

"I was severely hurt by your actions, and I will suffer embarrassment as word gets out of what you did. This way you suffer the same turmoil that I do. I think that's fitting under the situation."

"I can't say I'm happy with this idea."

"You're not supposed to like it, it is meant to punish and make an impression so you never do something like that ever again."

"I understand, I guess."

"There will be NO refusals or hesitation. If I ask you to do something, you just do it."

I'm not used to blindly agreeing to something, and this seems like it could go badly for me in a hurry."

"If I sense any response other than total submission, that will be the end."

"OK, OK...I get it. I'll do whatever you ask."

"I'll move back into the bedroom but for now you won't be my lover as before. You chose to act as a slut and a whore, and now that's what you're going to be for me."

"Is there anything else?"

"Yes, I expect you will take it upon yourself to do whatever you can to make me happy and somehow forget about all of this."

"How long do you think that could take?"

"I have no idea. I've never been put into a situation like this before. We'll just have wait and see how it works out."

"Yes, I understand. I'm So sorry I did this to you...to us."

"Well, now you have a way to prove that to me."

"I'll do my best to show you how sorry I am and I will make it up to you."

"Well, there it was a solution to the problem and a long held sexual fantasy of mine come true. With all my bravado aside, I really didn't know how this was going to play out, but I couldn't wait to find out. I had a groundwork, an understanding, a willing woman, and a fertile imagination to fuel my next escapade.

It was summer, it was new and exciting, and this was bound to be fun. I wanted to be starting on Friday night but was unsure how to get started or where to go. The internet is my first move to find out where people go that live this type of life, what is allowed and not allowed at certain places, and what public spaces were available to play in. I read some stories and accounts of what some locals shared and checked out some clubs including members only places. I was pleasantly surprised by what I found, but one club caught my attention. It is a private club, members only, and you needed to be sponsored by a member to get a temporary membership card for entry. I called my Dominant friend, the one who suggested physical punishment, and found he was a member of the club I was looking at.

He sponsored me and I got a temporary membership along with an internet address to read through the rules of the house. It was more involved than a novice would have thought, but it also sounded so enticing at the same time. They had rules like no fighting, no weapons, no ignoring the wishes of the other women and couples, and a signed release was mandatory.

I received my temporary membership and card, went shopping at some stores that sell risqué clothing, and read more accounts of nights others had at this establishment. I had a good understanding of what was achievable in this place, and even picked some ideas for us. I was set for our first Friday night out following our new arrangement, but I hadn't shared a bit of it with Kathy. She would have to deal with things as they happened, as I had to with her disloyalty. It was going to be a fun night for me and extremely uncertain one for her as she didn't know the place or what was allowed. At home I informed her of part of my plan.

"We're going out Friday night. Be showered, make up and hair done by 4PM."

"What dress should I pull out?"

"Did I say anything about a dress"

"No, I'm sorry. I was just wondering..."

"Just do what I asked of you, and I'll attend to the rest."

"Yes Sir, I'll be ready."

So far so good. I figured it would take time for her to just do whatever I asked but I didn't have to be overly demanding with her, just remind her of what I said, and she figured it out. This is a big change for her in our life and I don't expect this to happen without any problems, as long as she eventually learns to do without question, I'll be happy.

Friday morning came and we were two days into our new arrangement. We hadn't had sex yet, but she was steadily learning to be submissive to my wants and seemed to be handling it pretty well. I took the day off and spent the morning checking out the club and some other places and spaces I read about. It looked like the club and surrounding area would fit my needs just fine, and especially later in the day after the sun sets. There were some open but discreet areas in that portion of town including a small, secluded park. I interviewed and hired a driver from an agency I read about in some of the accounts of sexual escapades online and the driver, Sam, assured me that he does this type of thing all the time. To repeat his words, "I keep the confidences of All my clients and never see anything that may take place in my presence". I felt good about Sam so I hired him for our Friday night and 'will use him again if I'm pleased with his service. It was 3 in the afternoon, and everything was set, and I was headed home.

I walked into the house and went upstairs to check on Kathy to check if she was getting ready. I found her in the master bath shaving her pussy after she had showered, and doing other primping rituals women do.

"Good, I like smooth."

"You can get really close and check to see if I did a good job if you like."

"No, I'll find out later, just continue to get ready." I had my clothes in the spare bedroom and used the other bathroom to shower and get ready. After I was dressed and ready I went back into the master bedroom and found Kathy perfectly made up and sitting on the chair of her make up desk waiting for me.

"Please stand up dear."

She did as I asked and when she saw me pull a necklace out of my pocket she turned and held her hair up so I could put it on her. It was a black chain with a white pendant hanging from it. It was a white oval with black print inside that was nothing more than the word "Novice". It lit up in the dark so it could be seen in even the lowest of light conditions. I could see the inquisitive look upon her face but she said nothing, just turned to look at it and model it in front of the make-up mirror.

"Now, black heels and pearl earrings, no rings tonight."

"Yes sir."

"You dress for tonight is in the box under the bed. When you're finished, come downstairs where I'll be waiting for you."

She came down the stairs wearing A very sheer wrap around dress but not like a normal one. The front flaps didn't overlap, they just came together with one hook at the waist, one below the breastline, and a belt to pull it shut. It was white sheer lace, with sleeves down to cover the biceps, a hemline that fell three inches below her crotch, and a sling style cup of her breasts, but not totally covering them showing an immense amount of cleavage. If she turned to quickly one or both breasts would pop out and the top of the dress would spread wide open. She pulled the dress up to her upper pelvis to show me.

"I didn't see any panties in the box so I substituted a pair of mine that match the dress."

"You didn't see any because you were not to wear any. Now take them off and don't ever ad to the wardrobe I give you to wear."

She pulled them down and slid them down her legs, then stepped out of them, handing them to me.

"I'm sorry Duke. It's just that getting in and out of cars and booths, this dress will spread wide open below the waist."

"Yes, it will and that's the way I want it. You're not to hold it closed, just let it spread the way it does."

"But Strangers will see my...."

She could see by the look on my face that I didn't care who saw what, so she stopped talking in mid-sentence.

"I'm sorry Duke, I should have asked before putting them on."

"Don't even bother asking, if I want you to wear something, I will provide it or tell you to wear it. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Sir, please forgive me."

"Let's go outside and wait for the car and driver."

As we stood on the porch a light breeze was gusting, playing with the front of her dress flaps. She reached to hold it closed but let it go once she looked me in the eyes. She was getting the idea through her head that flashing parts of her body was part of her embarrassment I spoke of and gave up trying to be modest.

"Now, our drivers name is Sam, and he is fully briefed in what is going on. You're not to attempt to be modest at any time tonight, and that includes being in front of him. In the event something happens to me, you are to run to him for any help and/or protection if I'm unavailable."

"Yes, Sir Duke. May I ask where we're going tonight?"

"A new club. I'll fill you in on everything you need to know along the way."

A moment later Sam pulled up with the car, and we started to walk towards it."

"Remember, no tugging on your dress. You let it move however it moves and pay no mind to it."

As we walked up to the car Sam opened the rear door for her, and as she got in the dress opened completely showing him her bare pussy. After she got in, she went to move the lower part of the dress but saw me shaking my head NO, then just left it bunched up the way it was. I walked to the opposite side and got in beside her.

"You can't let everyone, and anyone see me like this. He must have gotten a good peek at my pussy as I got in."

"Lets find out. Sam, did you get a good view of Kathy's Pussy when she got in?"

"Yes, sir I did."

"And what did you think of it?"

"She has a very attractive pussy sir."

"Apparently, he got a full view not just a good peek at it. Is there anything else you wish to tell me I can't do? If you want to withdraw from our agreement, just speak up."

"No Duke, I don't want to back out. I was wrong. You told me there would be public embarrassment, and that is what that was."

"And there will be more of it to come tonight so my advice is to get used to it quickly."

"Yes, Sir Duke."

As we continued to drive, I could see from my angle that Sam was periodically grabbing glances between Kathy's legs. Now we discussed this previously and I told him I didn't mind him looking, but anything he saw was to be kept in strict confidence, so I didn't mind him looking. To make the ride a bit more exciting I reached between her legs, pushed her thighs wide open and started massaging her pussy. With the anticipation of what was going on and the lack of any sexual involvement between us, she immediately responded to my touch. The more I played the higher she got, and Sam was watching as much as he could without wrecking the car. Soon she was moaning and fidgeting and looking at me with pleading eyes. She had abandon worrying about Sam seeing anything and was just enjoying the build up to an orgasm I was giving her. Soon she was huffing and squealing and was past the point of returning to her reality, so she leaned her head on my shoulder and spoke to me.

"OH My God, please don't stop. I'm about to cum for you and I can't hold it back. Please make me cum?"

I knew from experience that the closer she is to orgasm the rougher the touch she likes. I started rubbing her clit and intermittently rolling it between my thumb and finger and grabbing it and pulling up and down on it as if I was jerking it off. She could never resist that, and this time was no different. She gave out a loud squeal and I knew this was it.

"Yes, Oh Fuck, I'm going to cum. Fuck yes, make me cum Duke."

I wanted to torture her a bit so, I stopped with my movements but still held it firm with two fingers.

"No, Fuck No. Don't stop now you son of a bitch. Jerk that thing and let me cum. Please Duke, I'll do anything just leg me cum."

"With that I started pulling hard on her clit, pulling it away from her body. I could see the look on her face was a cross between pain and pleasure. Just the way she likes it, so I kept on going until she erupted in a massive orgasm, squirting her cum all over the seat and my hand. After she regained herself, she simply fell into the seat letting her head fall back on the top of the seat with her legs spread wide and her pussy swollen as if it had been stretched out and full of blood from the trauma. I removed my hand and spoke.

"How about now Sam, does her cunt look pretty now?"

"It looks wonderful sir, perfectly inviting for someone's cock to fill it up."

I saw a tear or two in her eyes, knowing it was from the embarrassment of us talking about her pussy so openly and graphically, but she was too drained to complain.

"There are napkins in the console back there and I'll clean up the seats while you're in the club sir."

"Thank you, Sam, I appreciate that and I'm sure the lady does also."

I turned to look at Kathy and she was as red as red can be from the embarrassment of this stranger talking about cleaning up the mess she just made. But embarrassment was half her Punishment for being unfaithful and for being a whore, so I had no sympathy for her at that point.

Shortly after we arrived at the club, and she straightened the skirt part of her dress.

"You're not supposed to do that, and it won't matter once you start to get out of the car anyway so you might as well get used to it being open for all to see."

"That's terribly hard for me to do Duke."

"It wasn't too hard for you to spread your legs wide open while totally naked in a room of multiple strangers, and letting them fuck you at will, so don't tell me about what too hard for you to do."

She let her head fall looking down at her knees in embarrassment because she knew I was right but didn't like the way I said it. Just then the door opened and Sam was Standing there smiling.

"Did you enjoy her show Sam?"

"Oh, very much so. And if you don't mind me saying the lady is very beautiful when she's begging and squealing."

"Kathy, the man just complimented you. Don't you think you should thank him?"

"Thank you, Sam.,"

"You're very welcome, ma'am but it's not hard to give a compliment when it's the truth."

She slid to get out of the car, her dress slid up her thighs under her ass, and I stopped her there to remove the belt from her dress.

"We won't be needing this I suppose."

"Without the belt, the top will move side to side from time-to-time Duke."

"And why do you think that would bother me?"

The look on her face was different this time, not a look of despair or embarrassment, but a look of relinquishment. She had reached the point that she accepted the fact she was going to be exposed for all to see and although she didn't want it or like it, she knew it was going to be and she was going to deal with it the best she could.

"Now don't move and stay right here until I come around the car."

"But my dress is up around..."

She realized mid-sentence that she was exactly as I wanted her to be and complaining about it wouldn't do any good, so she just did as I asked. I got out and walked around the car to see Sam holding the door open, her legs somewhat parted, her dress up to the top of her lap, and her pussy in full view on display for anyone that looked. I walked over and patted Sam on the shoulder.

"You always seem to have the best vantage point."

"One of the many perks of the job Sir."

"We both chuckled lightly, then he asked me.

"Are you ready for the lady or do you wish to display her longer?"

"No, there will be plenty of opportunity to do that in the club so help her out of the car."

"As you wish Sir, and you look very nice Ma'am."

"Thank you, Sam."

She got out and joined me by taking her place on my arm. She just looked at me, gave me a bit of a smile, and nodded her head in the direction of the front door where a man was standing to open it for us. Looking back, It was the point where she embraced her new role and gave into her new reality. Leaning against me as we walked, she whispered in my ear.

12