Wife Got Carried Away at Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready for anything now. I'll prove to you that I will do whatever it takes Duke."

"That makes me very happy Kathy. This has always been a fantasy of mine, and now I get to experience it with you. Maybe even a new start on a new way of life for us, depending on how it works out."

"I'll do my best for you tonight."

We walked in past the door man and were met by a handsome man in his late thirties with a full head of thick black hair and a chiseled Jaw. He approached and introduced himself.

"Good evening, Sir My name is Trevor, and I am the assistant club manager. I see from the lady's neckwear that this is your first time visiting us."

"Yes, it is our first time here. The man who sponsored our visit gave me this card with numbers on it."

"OK, may I give this to the office girl for a moment for her to scan it."

"Most certainly, how ever you do things here."

"I'll be back momentarily Sir, Ma'am."

As we stood there, we were approached by a beautiful mid-thirties woman who introduced herself as Angie. She was about 5 feet 5inches tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, C-Cup breasts, a sexy round and tight ass, and legs to die for. She was wearing a white, very thin, see through shirt style dress with no buttons in the front, just four links of gold chain placed loosely down the length of the dress to keep the front from flapping open, and a black push up bra that didn't cover her nipples.

"I'll be your associate for this evening. Anything you need or any questions you may have, please feel free to call me over. That's what I'm here for."

Just then the Trevor came back and returned my card.

"Alright sir, Ma'am...Your friend called ahead and asked that you he seated in his private booth in the VIP area. Angie, please seat this couple in booth 109, and they are on the VIP list, so get them anything they may need."

"I'd be pleased to do so. Sir, will you please come with me."

We followed behind her and it was obvious that the half cup bra was the only thing she had on under her dress, and it barely covered her rear as she stood and walked. If she were to sit, everyone would have a full view of her impressive body. We arrived at the booth and Angie put a bracelet on my left arm before seating us both. After we got in the booth she addressed us in a serious demeanor.

"Let me start by welcoming you our club for your first time. If I may go over a few rules before I leave you?"

"Yes please."

"First of all, this here is Terri and she'll be fulfilling your needs for tonight. Would you like to start with some cocktails?"

"Yes, I was told about a drink you have for the ladies called a Fruit Storm?"

"Yes, it's a very popular drink for the ladies that come here."

"One of them for my date and I'll just have a whiskey on the rocks please."

"Yes sir, I'll return with your refreshments momentarily."

Alright, we're off to a good start. Excuse me but I don't know how informed you are about our club here, so I'm going to run through some important information for you. To start, you will see a card reader right here on this post. That is how you pay for drinks here as we are 100% cashless, but of course you won't need that tonight. Your sponsor has taken care of all that for you, but the girls work for gratuities and tipping is appreciated. We normally don't tip every drink; most people just provide a one-time gift to their servers."

"And what is the usual gift?"

"Well, that all depends on sir. If you only use her services as a cocktail server, then $40 is the normal gratuity, but if you avail yourself of her other talents and abilities then the tip should be commensurate."

"Alright then, what are the rules for the night."

"To start with, we are very concerned and aware of the protection of the female visitors here. I see you companion is wearing a black chain with a white oval with the word "Novice" in the center. The black chain designates a first time visitor, the white oval signifies that she is only to be touched by someone with a corresponding bracelet. If anyone other than a bracelet programmed to her necklace attempts to touch her or get to close, the white oval will start blinking red and make a high-pitched noise until one of our security people come to her service."

"And the word "Novice?"

"That tells our people she hasn't had the opportunity to learn the roles, so to speak, and to help her with any rules she may be having a problem with. Basically, to cut the lady some slack and help her in situations where she might not be fully informed."

"I'm happy to hear you put so much attention to the well being and safety of the women here."

"Well, if you should have to leave her alone to use the men's room, or any other of our guests and staff, we want you to not worry about her safety in your absence."

"Excuse me, you said if the man would want to use guests or staff?"

"Yes Ma'am, this is a club for Dominant men and we don't deter them from being who they are."

"How would they know who is out of bounds and who is not?"

"If a woman is wearing a black onyx pendant, that designates she is Free use." Every other type of necklace is programmed to the individual desires of the wearer and her escort. If you look at the gentleman's bracelet you will see a small LED screen. If he fits into the predesignated desires of the wearer, it will show a thumbs up and if not a thumbs down will show."

"And for behavior while we're here?"

"I will be watching and will give you advice as well as helping you navigate the rules in the club."

"And one more thing, you mentioned other talents of your associates. What exactly do you mean by that?"

"They girls are here to make the man's experience as enjoyable as possible, but make no mistake, if they tell you NO, that decision will be enforced. They wear bracelets to call security at a moment's notice."

"Why would they say NO to any members of the club?"

"If you get stupid drunk or are mistreating any of the ladies with speech or actions, they can not only say no, but they also have the authority to have you removed from the premises."

"I think I understand now. We'll just sit back and watch to learn the options available tonight."

That's a good idea, but there is one more thing. Women are encouraged to make proposals to the men here. Although it is a Dominant men's club, the women are not slaves and have every right to do whatever and with whoever they choose to, just like they have at any other club."

"Well thank you very much and we'll find you if we have any other questions."

"All you need to do is push the black button on the side of your bracelet, or the side of your pendant, to call an associate."

After Angie left and Terri served us our drinks we sat quietly together until Kathy asked me a question.

"So, if I understand this correctly, you can have sex with any woman in the club, including the service staff, and I am off limits and forced to watch?"

"The rules allow that, but that's not how I am going to spend the evening."

"Then what are you going to do?"

I reached over and released one of the fastener hooks holding her dress shut at the waist and the lower portion fell open.

"For the rest of the night, you will stay dressed as you are now, unless I tell you different. You are NOT to attempt to cover yourself in any way. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, I get it."

"Good, then just enjoy your drink and watch the going-on's with me for a while."

"Yes sir."

Sitting there we saw two women wearing black onyx pendants going from man to man sucking their cocks. The men were manhandling the breasts of these women as they took positions to service them, and the women seemed to enjoy the experience. Kathy was somewhat mesmerized, as was I, with the normalcy this performance took on, not even drawing the attention of the staff or security so I motioned for Angie to come to our table.

"Excuse me Angie, is this a normal occurrence here?"

"Yes sir, but they're just getting started. These women are slave wives or shared wives of some of our members, and that's how they enjoy themselves here."

"So, it's just the two women?"

"Oh no, there will be others joining them in their endeavors, and even more explicit actions."

"And no one disrupts them?"

"This is a Dominant Mens club sir, pretty much anything goes as long as no one is being forced or physically abused."

"So, they will be having sex?"

"Yes, and most of the room will join them. But of course, your lady is exempt from the practices of everyone else. With her necklace, everyone knows she's not to be used, except by you Sir."

"Thank you for taking the time to explain it to us."

"Anytime you need my assistance, just feel free and call on me."

"Well Kathy, what do you think?"

"I know you wouldn't have me servicing Strangers like that."

"No, but you will be expected to service me, and me alone, like that."

"If that's what you want, that's what I'll do Duke."

"Good then, finish your drink first and we'll get started. After you're done, Angie will take you to a room and get you ready for the evening."

"Get me ready?"

"Just do as she tells you to do. They know what they're doing here, and no more questioning everything I say. It's time for you to settle into this new role."

"Yes, Sir Duke."

As we both watched the room slowly devolve into an orgy, Kathy had finished her first drink and Angie took her away to a private room to prepare. I knew what was happening but it was going to be a complete surprise to Kathy, and I was curious as to how she handled it. As it turned out, I didn't have to wait long when Angie brought her back and she was silent with her gaze directed at the floor."

"I hope she wasn't too much trouble for you Angie?"

"Not to worry, we worked through things, didn't we dear?"

"Yes, Ma'am and thank you Ma'am for your instruction."

It was plain to see that Kathy's demeanor had significantly changed from when she left with Angie so I thought I would probe her with questions to find out what happened.

"Well, are you going to tell me about it?"

"I'm not sure how Sir."

I thought her addressing me as sir when we were alone was odd, but she had used the term in the past, so I probed further.

"How about just telling everything that took place since you left?"

"Well, she showed me to a very nice and quaint dressing room in the back. There were two young girls waiting there for us when we walked in. They took my dress from me and started examining me from head to toe."

"That wasn't too bad, was it?"

"No, they found two hairs I missed in my bikini maintenance. They shaved the back of my head below the hair line, touched up my nails, trimmed my eyebrows, then laid me down on a vinyl covered table."

"And what happened next?"

They washed and lubricated my pussy, but it when they flipped me over that I objected."

"They cleaned you up everywhere?"

"Yes, and when I told them I didn't do what they were preparing me for, Angie got real stern.

"She told me I could follow the rules of the club, or they would just show me out the side door."

"Well, you're still here so you must have gotten with the program?"

"Not until after Angie disciplined me."

"Oh, I heard that they can be forceful."

"That women had me held down while she whipped me. She said she was going to make sure I was submissive to you when in their club or I wouldn't be invited back."

"So, you endured her discipline?"

"I really didn't have much of a choice, but yes."

"Then what?"

"They cleaned me out back there, lubed me up and installed a chrome plug in me."

"So, you're pretty much ready to go then."

"Yes, but you didn't tell me I would have to do that."

"Under our agreement, I don't have to tell you anything in advance. Angie was just making sure you were able to do whatever I might desire. Did she give you any advice for the night?"

"Yes, it's kind of embarrassing but she did."

"Then tell me. Don't beat around the bush and remember...this is all about your embarrassment."

"She told me that while I was here, I was nothing if I wasn't pleasing a man. That my entire worth is about keeping you satisfied with anything you want."

"What did you think of that?"

"After she just whipped me, I was sure that is how she sees me."

"She's correct, in this club your only reason for being is to satisfy me or other men, and I get to decide all of that, not you."

"I don't like the sound of that, but I understand why you're doing this and I agreed to any punishment you decided."

"Good then, this all starts now, and you won't hesitate in the least. If you cause a problem, Angie has the authority to strip you, take that necklace that protects you, and leave you to the crowd. A woman without a necklace in here is a free use bitch. Anybody can do anything they want to her or with her."

"I get it, she will grind me into male submission."

"Good that you understand, now take off your dress and move over beside me."

Angie had certainly made an impression on her, and she acquiesced immediately and sat next to me naked. What was to happen next was going to be ultra embarrassing, but it was part of the deal. Angie looked over at me and I just nodded and she started making her way over to us.

"Now do what you're told or she will whip you in public."

"OK Sir, is she ready?"

"Yes, she is."

"Slid on out here honey and leave the dress."

Kathy did as she was told, Angie lightly tied her hands behind her and walked her away from the table. She was escorted to every table so the men could see who she was and more importantly see her necklace. They finally made their way back to me and Angie had her kneel in front of me.

"Where would you like her Sir."

"Right, there is good, thank you Angie."

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock for her, and it was obvious what I wanted her to do, but she hesitated and just looked up at me. Angie walked up behind her with a whip in her hand."

"Smack." "Ouch, Damn that hurt."

"You don't speak unless you are spoken to. Do you understand that woman?"

"Yes, but you whipped me again."

"Smack"

"I said don't talk. Now your man wants you to suck his cock and I'm going to whip you until you do it."

Kathy immediately took my cock in her mouth and started performing oral sex on me.

"Slow down and do it right woman, or I'll whip you again."

Kathy began slowly showing me her oral talents and put all her attention into it as not to get hit again with the whip.

"Oh yes, that's what I wanted. Thank you, Angie, for helping her learn her place."

"You just enjoy yourself and I'll be watching from over there."

"Do a good job and DON'T spill a single drop."

Kathy's eyes left mine to glance at Angie which earned her another whack with the whip.

"Look at your man and put your attention there, don't look at me. I swear, if I have to get an associate to take over for you, you're going on the stage as our entertainment for the night."

Kathy put her attention back on me and was giving me the most attentive oral sex, she ever had. I was enjoying Angie's instruction techniques and they were showing genuine promise. She was getting into sucking me in public and in front of others. Terri came over and started massaging Kathy's clit while she was servicing me, and it was working well. Kathy was building to an orgasm as was I and Angie came and gave me a huge sensual kiss while Kathy kept her attention on my cock.

"If you allow me to train her, I am sure I could produce something you'll be very happy with."

"We can discuss that later. For now, I'm just enjoying myself."

"It appears your woman is also."

Kathy's breathing had accelerated to the point where she was huffing through her nose to breath and Terri's was still attending to her clit, along with alternating between nipples.

"A woman doesn't cum before her man does. Don't you dare let yourself go before he does."

Kathy didn't respond but she had heard Angie and was trying not to orgasm before I filled her mouth. Angie had unbuttoned her dress and shoved her breast into my mouth for me to suckle.

The time had come to let loose and let Kathy swallow my seed and it set off a chain reaction. I started to spurt into her mouth, Angie shoved Kathy's head all the way down on my cock, I bit down when I came, and Angie seemed to enjoy the pain from my bite so much she was massaging herself. Kathy was choking while jerking from her orgasm, Terri grabbed her butt plug and was fucking her with it while Angie pulled and stretched out her clit causing herself to orgasm. Kathy fell to the floor after Cumming and Terri saw my cock still had sperm on it so she immediately engulfed my cock with her mouth, sensuously sucking and licking me clean. When Terri had finished she put Kathy's plug back in and Angie gave Kathy one sharp strike with the whip across her thighs.

"You never leave a man's cock dirty like that, you stay there until it's 100% clean."

"Y, y, yes ma'am."

Angie and Terri helped Kathy back up into our booth and I thanked them both for all they had done.

"Well, what did you think of that?"

"It was amazing with that girl rubbing my clit at the same time I was sucking you."

"And all these people watching you suck me and Cumming yourself? That didn't bother you?"

"Oh my god, I didn't even think about them. I was concerning myself with what I was doing."

"And that's the way it always should be. This is going to be good for you."

"What did Angie mean about making something you would be pleased with?"

"She offered to train you."

"I already know how to have all types of sex. Besides, you can't leave me with that woman."

"Not only could I, but I'm also seriously considering it."

"What can she teach me that I don't already know?"

"She could train you to be submissive, and I mean totally submissive."

"I don't need her training."

"Look over at Angie. She tending to the bleeding I caused when I bit down on her nipple as I was coming. She never even yelped, she just orgasmed along with us. That's a woman who knows how to be submissive."

Kathy couldn't take her eyes off Angie as she worked to stop the bleeding. She couldn't believe a woman would endure that kind of pain without objecting or yelling.

"Oh, she probably just loves pain."

"Look at her, not one mark on her body. Someone who likes pain would have some tell tale signs of it on her skin."

Kathy didn't have much to say after that and we both had Terri bring us more drinks.

"You should probably thank Terri for your orgasm Kathy."

"Ah, yes, Terri ah thank you, ah I guess."

Terri immediately slapped her across the face.

"You will address everyone on this staff as Sir or Ma'am. And if you can't say thank you with sincerity, just shut up and don't speak at all."

"I'm really sorry Ter....I mean Ma'am. Thank you for that great orgasm you gave me."

"Better, much better. Sir, did you enjoy her Cumming while servicing your cock?"

"Yes Terri, I did very much, and I thank you."

"Well, you're the only opinion that matters. You are very welcome, Sir. Now enjoy your cocktails and please let me know if you may need anything else."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Clint Cartwright Story His wife had a plan to get out of debt.in Loving Wives
Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy Husband secretly pushes his wife to be with teen boy.in Loving Wives
Money for Sex Better than an escort.in Loving Wives
Architect and My Wife A wife strays while husband is temporarily in Europe.in Loving Wives
My Wife Doesn't Seem To Care My wife becomes best friends with a new neighbor.in Loving Wives
More Stories