Wife Group Shared

Story Info
Wife's first group sex.
2.7k words
4.35
100.2k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being married to Amy for 20 years, our sex life had become rather routine. I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, Amy was a great lover, 36C natural tits, hourglass figure, everything put together nicely, but I needed something a little different. I had tried to get her swap again, as we had with another couple, but since they moved away, she did not seem interested.

I had taken her to dinner one night, go her to drink about four glasses of wine, which tends to make her horny, and on the way home I started playing with her tits I popped the interior light on, telling her I wanted to see what I was squeezing, and proceeded to open her blouse. She was wearing a black, see-thru bra, and her nipples were already sticking straight out, I was squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples, when a car with four young guys pulled up next to us.

One look at my hands all over my wife's tits and they started going crazy. Thanks to the wine, Amy didn't stop me. She even turned towards them, took her tits in both her hands, plainly visible through the silky bra, and shook them at the guys, which really made them go wild.

I suggested to Amy that we stop at a nearby parking lot and really give them a thrill, but that was pushing it too far, and she said, "No, let's just go home and enjoy ourselves."

I turned off on the next street, leaving our approving crowd, and went home. When we got inside, Amy was still turned on by our little escapade, and she immediately started to kiss me, sticking her tongue deep in my mouth.

My cock was hard as a rock, still thinking of the strange men getting a look at Amy's tits, and I returned her open-mouthed kiss. My hands went down to pull up her skirt, revealing her stocking-clad legs, which always made me wild, and I placed my hand right over her pussy, rubbing and finally sticking my finger inside her.

Amy went wild, pulling my hand almost completely inside her pussy, telling me, "Fuck me hard, like you wanted to see those boys fuck me."

I said, "Did it turn you on, thinking of those strangers fucking you while I watched?

She said, "I thought about it, feeling their hands on my tits and the cocks in my pussy, but that is only a fantasy. Your cock is the one I want in me."

I picked her up, carried her to the bedroom, and we had the most erotic sex we had since we had been swapping with our friends years ago.

The next morning I decided that I had to finally do something to make our sex life come alive, like it was last night. I had a friend who attended group sex parties on a pretty regular basis. He knew Amy, and he had told me on several occasions that he thought she was hot, and wondered if we would be interested in going to one of the parties. He said the parties were limited to five or six married couples, and you could watch, participate or leave, no pressure.

I had always turned him down, knowing that Amy would never agree, but I decided I would give it a try, and I asked him when and where the next party would be.

He said, "As a matter of fact, the next party is in two weeks, at my house. Get there about eight. Tell Amy there is no pressure to participate and you can leave any time you want.

When Amy got home from work that night, I made sure we had some wine with dinner, and then proceeded to try to convince her we should go to the party.

"Amy, do you remember how we had amazing sex the night you showed your breasts to the young guys in the car?"

"Yes, I remember. I made me so horny having them see my nearly naked breasts."

"Well, I think I know how we can do that one better"

"Wait a minute. I thought we had been through this, I'm not ready to try swapping again."

"Tom, you remember him from my office, goes to these adult parties-"

"Hold it. Are you talking about an orgy? Because there is no way I am getting involved in something like that"

"No, it is not like that. He said it is limited to five to six married couples, some of whom participate, others just watch. They play adult games, if you want to join, you can. If you feel uncomfortable, you can leave."

"And then what?"

"We go home and have unbelievable sex, I will fuck your brains out!"

"And when is this supposed to happen?"

"A week from this Saturday, at Tom's house."

To my surprise, Amy said, "Let me think about it."

Just Amy thinking about it, made my cock hard. I didn't get my hopes up, but at least she was letting me have my fantasy for a little while.

Two more days later, Amy said, "Okay, I will go, but as soon as I want to leave, we leave, no questions."

I said, "Absolutely, it's your call. I think you will enjoy yourself, and I know I will."

The following week went by like it was a month, but finally Saturday rolled around.

Amy asked me "What should I wear?"

I said, "Something comfortable and, of course, sexy. No matter what happens at the party, we are going to fuck like crazy when we get home, so, skirt, black stockings, garter belt, lacy black bra, see-thru blouse, would be my suggestion, but you have the final say."

"I think I have just the right outfit," and she went to get ready.

As usual, I was dressed and ready in half an hour, and I sat watching television while waiting for Amy to get ready. And it was well worth it.

Amy came into the living room and my eyes popped out of my head. She was wearing what I had asked for, but she had gone a little bit further. She was wearing a semi shear black blouse, with a peek-a-boo black bra, with her nipples poking through the holes in the bra.

"Looking like that, we might not make it out of the house. You are so hot, I want to fuck you right now."

"That sounds fine with me, my cunt is already dripping"

I knew I might not get another shot at my fantasy if we did not go tonight, so I said, "But I could not disappoint Tom, as he is expecting us to at least show up, so we will have to wait until later?

"Okay, your loss."

In the car I had a tough time paying attention to the road, as Amy deliberately let her skirt ride up above here stoking tops and my hands kept roaming between her legs."

"Stop it," Amy said with a smile, "You'll get me all wet. Save it for later."

When we got to Tom's house, I think Amy started to get second thoughts, "I think I might have gone overboard on my clothes, maybe we should go home and I can change."

I said, "Don't be ridiculous, you look amazing. And, we can leave any time you want, but we a least have to make an appearance."

Tom answered the door as soon as we knocked, and the look on his face when he saw how Amy was dressed said it all. He loved it.

Once inside, Tom showed us to the small bar and handed Amy a glass of wine; me, a beer. Everyone was mingling, just like a normal party, clothes on, so after Tom introduced us to some couples, we fell right into the group.

After about an hour of moving around and getting to know everyone, and Amy having two more glasses of wine. Tom announced that it was time for the first game of the evening. It was sort of an adult version of musical chairs, except in this version the husbands were sitting in the chairs and the wives had to walk around and sit on the first lap available when the music stopped. It seemed tame enough, so Amy was a willing participant.

The first time the music stopped, Amy found a seat and a woman by the name of Dawn was eliminated. A chair was removed, which happened to be mine. I later found out this was planned.

The game continued, and Amy always managed to find a seat. In the end, Amy won, and her prize was a hug and a kiss from David, the man in the last seat. I thought Amy would balk, but she just turned around and said, "David, go for it," at which time David put his arms around Amy, put his lips on hers, and proceeded to kiss her. The kiss started out gentle enough, but soon both mouths opened and it turned into a passionate kiss. I just stood there an watched while David lowered his hands from Amy's back, down the her tight ass, gently squeezing her ass cheeks, but stopping before she might complain. I was loving it.

For the next game. This was a version of spin the bottle, with a twist. Everyone was in a circle, boy girl, and the bottle was spun. If it was pointing to someone of the same sex, it was turned to the person to their right. Then a card was pulled from a stack, one for women and one for men and it told you what the two had to do, "Kiss for one minute," etc.

As the newcomers, we were to go first, and being a gentleman, I let Amy spin first. She spun the bottle and as luck would have it, it stopped on Tom. Amy picked a card from the pile for women, and it read, "Put your hand on his penis and hold it there for one minute."

I could see Amy blushing, as she knew Tom, but she was a good sport and reached across and placed here hand on Tom's crotch. I could see Tom was enjoying it and you could see him start to get a bulge under Amy's hand. To my surprise, Amy kept her hand for the full minute, and it even looked like she increased her pressure on Tom's bulging erection.

Then it was Tom's turn. His spin pointed to Sherry, a rather well built blonde wearing a blouse cut almost to her navel. Tom picked a card from the pile for men, and the card read, "French kiss for two minutes," which Tom and Sherry proceeded to do, tongues twisting in each other's mouth even beyond the two minutes to everyone's delight.

The game proceeded, with the cards getting bolder with each pick. Dawn spun and it pointed to me. Her card read, "Place your nipple in his mouth and let him suck you for one minute." I thought Dawn was going to place her breast in my mouth with her blouse on, but she was too turned on, and she opened the buttons on her blouse, popped her tit out of her bra and placed her bare breast in my mouth. Her nipple was standing straight out, and my mouth engulfed her tit, with my tongue playing with her nipple." When the minute was up, I didn't want to let go, it felt so good, and I could see the look of surprise on Amy's face, but I finally released Dawn's tit. To everyone's pleasure Dawn left her tit hanging out, for all to see, as the game continued.

There were numerous other touchings, squeezings, but I was mostly interested in what was going to happen with my wife, Amy.

Once again, Tom got the bottle and it pointed to Amy. He pulled a card and read it aloud, "Place your hands on her ankles and work your way slowly up her legs until you reach her panties.

I looked to see Amy's reaction, expecting to see some hesitancy on her part, but she just hopped on the stool, as Tom walked up to her, placed his hands on her ankles and started to slowly work his hands up her stocking clad legs. His hands reached the edge of her skirt and they just pushed her skirt up to her stocking tops, gently rubbing her silk stockings and then moving on to her bare thigh, squeezing her thighs and moving his hands up toward her panties. When he reached her black silk panties, everyone was treated to a view of her practically naked pussy, not becoming very wet. Tom hooked his thumbs under the edge of her panties, inserting his thumbs into the edge of her bush, as Amy began to push herself onto Tom's thumbs.

Then Steve chimed in, "Time is up," and Tom pulled his hands down and we went on the the next spin.

I was totally shocked that Amy had let Tom get as far as he did, but I found out from Tom later, that her drinks had been fixed, to loosen her up, a newbie thing.

Once again there were other spins, but I wanted to key in on Amy, and I couldn't take my eyes off her, still sitting on the stool, with her skirt still up around her mid thigh, showing off her stocking tops, garters, and a hint of her pussy.

Next came Charlie, a man who looked like he worked out every day and could have been a GQ model. He spun the bottle and got Amy. Charlie pulled his card. It said, "If she is wearing a skirt," which Amy was, "put your head between her legs and tongue her panties. for five minutes."

I knew this was the moment of truth, Amy could stop it here or let it go all the way.

Amy looked at me, gave me a smile, mouthed, "I hope you enjoyed Dawn's tit, it's pay back tim," and got up, went over to Charlie, lay down, pulled her shirt up, revealing her stocking tops and garter straps, and told Charlie, "Be my guest."

Charlie didn't need a second invitation, he got down, put his head between Amy's legs and started to tongue her transparent black panties. Charlie didn't stop at Amy's panties, his tongue pushed them aside and his tongue went right into Amy's soaking wet pussy. Everyone started saying, "Eat her, eat her." Charlie didn't need any more encouragement, and he pushed his head all the way between Amy's legs, with his mouth completely covering Amy's pussy.

Amy began to moan, and she wrapped her stocking clad legs around Charlie's head, telling him, "Harder, tongue fuck me." By now, everyone was beyond checking the clock, Amy and Charlie were so erotic. Charlie continued to eat Amy's pussy, and now Tom came over, bent over Amy, pulled down his pants, took out his cock and said, "I've always wanted you, now suck my cock," which Amy didn't hesitate, took his cock in her mouth and began to give him one of her fantastic blow jobs.

This was to be Amy's initiation, I found out later, and everybody, men and women, began to play with my wife. They were taking turns sucking on her tits, filling her mouth with a cock or another tit, until Tom said, "Now, I get the first fuck" He pushed Steve's head away from Amy's pussy, spread her legs with his legs, and rammed his engorged cock deep in Amy's pussy. She gasped for just a second, then said, "Oh, my God, that feels so good. Fuck me, Tom, fuck me, fuck me!"

Tom proceeded to slam his cock into Amy's pussy, again and again, with his hands squeezing her tits, saying, "I always wanted to play with your tits!"

After he pumped his load into her, Charlie took over, and every man go the opportunity to Fuck Amy, who loved every minute of it. She sucked more cock that night than she ever had in her life, and couldn't seem to get enough.

When everyone was done with her, she got up, came over to me and said, "I hope you enjoyed your fantasy as much as I did, because this is a one-time fuck. Now, let's go home and you can finish off by fucking me until I can't cum any more."