All Comments on 'Wife Group Shared'

by AmateurPop

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No thanks

I will see you at my lawyers office tomorrow afternoon at 1500.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Gang Bang

Interesting. Take your wife to a party, let someone drug her and basically rape her.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Another cuck story

In my time as a swinger I never went to a group where drinks were spiked and any coercion was used. Not saying it can't happen, but that is practically rape. In the eyes of the law it is. It shows me that this author has no clue of the swinger culture as most of the people on LW seem to be. The husband is a cuck. What the fuck was he doing while his wife was pulling a train? Just watching? What were the other women doing when they had a new man to fuck? The whole story falls flat. But I bet the cucks jerked off on it wishing their wife would do this. Swingers and cucks don't mix because the cultures are different and eventually clash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Editing!

Please get an editor to proof read your stories and eliminate the annoying spelling mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing maybe a part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Find an editor

Then find a decent story line. This one was the typical cuckold garbage where the slut wife ends up with every disease known to man and divorced.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexual Assault is NOT Erotic

This reads like the masturbatory fantasy of a 14 year old boy with severe acne and poor social skills.

The wife was given some type of psychoactive substance without her consent and then gang raped while under the influence. Frank is a sexual predator who should be incarcerated. If everyone at this gathering was aware her ability to make her own choices had been stolen they are all equally guilty of numerous felonies.

Hope they enjoy the notoriety that comes with being a registered sex offender.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 4 years ago
*** decent effort

The emphasis on Amy is understandable, but I am sure that an experienced swinger group would engage the husband to keep him occupied while his wife was initiated. Also 'fixing' Amy's drinks sounds like s big no no to me. Fixed with what?

i122i122over 4 years ago
Sharing is Caring

I read the comments left here and wonder how many stories they themselves have written and submitted. The inference that something may have been put in her drink was not necessary. The fact that they had swapped before means that the wife has had extramarital sex so she probably did not need to be drugged to do it again.

I mildly enjoyed the story. The writer needs to be a little more polished in his story telling and proof read before submitting. Overall I would click onto another story he has written. I just wonder what woman wears hose & garters these days? I also wish he had been a little more descriptive of what her pussy went through and what it looked like after the sex party.

I especially liked the comment she made about husband sucking a tit and now she was giving payback. I can totally see this happening in real life

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Particularly nasty cuck story with a little rape for depravity.

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

Again the haters crawl out of the woodwork. None of them write anything but mean spirited comments. I would have preferred that she not be drugged, but it is your story to tell. Overall the story is good in concept. It just needs some polish and an editor. Keep at it please.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

This was a great story. I gave it 5 stars. I have never been to one of these parties and I wondered if these are the kinds of games that go on. I believe that it is the case. I would be surprised if this is the last party of this type that Amy and her husband go to. She seemed to like it very much. But that is left to our imaginations. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Drugging someone into having sex, is called rape

FrankTellingsFrankTellingsalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it but thought the games were a bit old fashioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok! I was not sure whether Tom used a date drug or doubled the amount of alcohol in her drinks.either way, that should not have happened. Now her panties were soaked when they got there, and after playing a couple of those hot games, she was ready for a foursome and total gangbang, expecting hubby to be a part. As far as being a one time thing, I doubt it. Maybe, not all the time, but when it's their turn to have the party at their house, she'll be the slut that gets the GB! Also, I'm not sure she will continue to want hubby in the room while she is fucking the county. This is dangerous, and usually ends badly for both of them. If you make her a cum-slut whore, you have lost her, whether she says so or not, she gone, and it's your fault. This is my take. Let me put it a. different way. I would do this to your wife, but never to mine!

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, plausible with the game setting up the heroine, for her husbands entertainment , wife happy too, no nastiness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous